[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what you'd do to me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 540x960px
Tell me what you'd do to me.
>>
>>23198517

put you on a diet

Gradually start exercising you, baby steps.

Try to remove sugar and processed foods from your diet

introduce you to the gym
>>
Put you on a strict diet and exercise routine
>>
>>23198517
If you are a nice grill, I'd friendzone you.
Maybe if drunked would agree to fuck you from behind, fully clothed, against a car bonnet early in the morning. If you are a fat bitch I'd avoid like the plague.
>>
>>23198517
Get you to take me out to eat and do my homework (college). Fuck you every time i get horny. Loose weight together since your boobs are small.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 960x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 960x760px
>>
would fuck ur ass
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 960x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 960x648px
>>
What's your kik
>>
Whoever turns me on gets my videos
>>
>>23198517
Take you to thee gym and inspire you
>>
>>23198570
>timestamp
>>
>>23198517

I would fuck you like the pig you are. Pinch your rolls and tell you you're fat whore. If you squeel too much I'd spit in your face and cover your fat mouth with my hand.
>>
File: cant be unseen.jpg (236KB, 1389x472px) Image search: [Google]
cant be unseen.jpg
236KB, 1389x472px
>>23198532
>>
>>23198517
fat ugly cunt
>>
>>23198709
TOP KEK
>>
>>23198517
Put you on a diet & work out regime.
>>
>>23198517
take you to a nutritionist
>>
>>23198517
>Oh I'd strip you down
>Rub Vaseline all over you
>Take you out to an abandoned swimming pool and remove the ladder.
>I'd cover the shallow end in barbed wire.
>I'll masturbate and cum on at you, every day.
>I'll throw salad and fish at you.
After a few weeks you'll be skinny and you can climb out of the pool.
>>
>>23198791
You must read "the sex lives of siamese twins"
>>
>>23198842
Or play the sims
>>
>>23198848
lels
>>
>>23198709
>>23198532
What the fuck, this is fucking scary.
>>
Stare at you in disgust, walk away, try to forget the awful thing I just saw
>>
>>23198517
id probably never even give u a second look cause you're so disgusting, but if you were the only one around and i was really drunk, and u got on all fours in front of me and begged me to fuck you, i would
>>
>>23198517
take you to the gym, encourage healthy dietary habits
>>
I would rub your sweet tender body, kiss it all over ,
Then I would softly caress your curves and tell you how I'd destroy your pussy , I'd softy whisper into your ear while licking it , and I'd grope your tits as hard as I can , then I would tie you onto the bed and blindfold you, then I'd leave the room, come back quietly and all you'll feel is something firm and hard inserted into your vagina , then you'll feel it get bigger and longer , then you'll realize it's not a penis , in fact , I actually went to the shed to get an umbrella without the shade part , it's all wire , and as your asking "why"? "What are you doing ?" I'd push the button on this wire umbrella so it would open up inside you and puncture your innards, then , when you think it can't get any worse , the umbrella starts to rotate inside you going faster and faster , (I attached a drill to this umbrella) so now all that's left inside of you is a warm , chunky liquid , a smoothie , of your organs and fat. Then I would slice you open vertically and turn the drill on again , this time , I'm naked , and I get a hard on from all the chunks of you flying everywhere and hitting my naked body , then I would close the umbrella , pull it out , and sleep inside your warm, dripping wet , hollow carcass.
>>
>>23198517
Spoon my fucking eyes out
>>
>>23198517
arson
>>
>>23199479
>>23198842
Looks like she ate them! Oh it is a she isn't it??
>>
>>23199465
What's ur kik
>>
Lokoman22 is my kik add me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.