[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot from r9k here. Some cutie asked me to go nightwalking on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (61KB, 490x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 490x763px
Robot from r9k here. Some cutie asked me to go nightwalking on Sunday, so I need all the help I can get. Drop tips about girls, and post dating stories
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>
Don't rape her
>>
>>23198443
This
Just be yourself and don't go fast. Always always always go slow if you want it to work
>>
>>23198491
>just be yourself
I'm sorry but this really doesn't work, does it?
>>
>>23198509
No , just don't be that fucking beta guy that never talks or just over talks about shit nobody cares about like how mom put peas mixed in with your mashed potatoes and how you hate her for it. Girls are simple, ask questions , they'll do all the talking. Don't be a faggot when asking them, ask her shit like , so , have you ever done modeling ? You should consider it. From there on you'll just have to hear her talk about her dumb insecurities and that'll be the chance to butter her up with "I think you should model". And don't do any forced laughs , for some reason with autists that is the dead giveaway that you're a tard.

Listen to me I'm a girl and I know.
>>
File: cat 2.jpg (66KB, 526x494px) Image search: [Google]
cat 2.jpg
66KB, 526x494px
>>23198528
post puss as proof
>>
>>23198528
Thanks femanon. You've been very helpful
>>
>>23198491
>Just be yourself
Worst advice ever for a robot.

Don't be yourself. just make up a character with four or five very defined features. Chose your outfit very carefully. present yourself with spotless higyene (trim your neckbeard nicely, do your fingernails, teeths must be clean af, etc).
Also, talk. Avoid silence as much as you can. But don't focus on what is going on in that very moment. Talm about some other shit. It is very important.
If you are a fat robot don't forget to use HEAPS of deodorant, please.
>>
>>23198424
If your really taking a late night walk, have a couple of glow-in-the-dark/chemiluminescent bracelets hidden in case she says it's dark. Have a small thermos of hot cocoa. Clean your bathtub so that you can share a hot bubble bath if you get cold. light a couple of candles when you get home to maintain the darkness theme. Etc.
>>
>>23198547
I wish you the best anon ~*~*~*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.