[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's your friendly neigboorhood age gap thread! Get in contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: gap-logo-old-uneven.jpg (178KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
gap-logo-old-uneven.jpg
178KB, 750x750px
It's your friendly neigboorhood age gap thread! Get in contact with younger/older anons and femanons
>>
26/M/203
Kik: roll_the_bones

Looking for a younger femanon to talk to. No pressure, just to see where things go. I need a fresh perspective on things
>>
40/M/352

Looking for girls to talk to. Friendly chat. Not looking for anything sexual or meetups.

Kik - anondaddy.4chan

If I like you you'll get my real one.
>>
18/m/MI
Kik: Knuffy57
Snap: Knuffy
Looking for a "mom" like situation, like where you would make sure I'm always satisfied and I show my love for my Momma
>>
>>23198068
This is not her. Some douche posted her kik because he couldn't get anything from her. Classy guy.
>>
>>23198180
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>23198188
I don't know why I am surprised
>>
45/m/Ga

Looking to chat with younger or
Older females

Kik penfan88
>>
I always wonder how real anyone is in these "GAP" threads. ONE person responded to me over a year ago...that's it.
So real women who want to talk t a real [email protected]
>>
>>23199255
What's your age, the age range you're seeking, what you're looking for out of this and your location?

I've talked to plenty of people in these threads. I think your issue is your lack of info.
>>
>>23199255
>>23199320

You're both right, you do need to post your info anon if you want any responses, or lurk and respond to the very few femanons who post in these threads.

And while there are plenty of people in these threads 95%+ are male and the few females are the same ones who post again and again in every gap thread, last thread was almost completely hijacked by one girl, just hang around she'll probably be here soon.

Incidentally I did kik her using 3 different kik names and she sent noodz to 2 of them so wasn't a complete waste of time lol
>>
>>23199444

Trips, just sayin
>>
>>23199444
>the few females are the same ones who post again and again
Shout out to the silent beauties who lurk to find someone we like
I know you're there. You're cute.
>>
I'm a 35m here looking for a younger male or female or Trans... Whatever.

I'm also a teacher if your into that sort of thing
Kik:Thechard212
>>
File: IMG_20160121_053542.jpg (642KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_053542.jpg
642KB, 1520x2688px
40/m - always willing to chat, dirty, clean, male, female - bring it!

Kik necr0tic
>>
>>23199444
>lurking UK
>>
>>23199940
Wow, hello. Where are you located?
>>
>>23200192
NY. What about you?
>>
>>23200321
Opposite coast. Darn. I hope you find someone cool to talk to!
>>
>>23200351
It happens every now and then
>>
36/m/nyc
skype (preferred) is anon.fornow
kik is anonfornow
please be local and clever
>>
27/m/central europe
alennovak8659 gmail.com
Looking for mom 40+ for casual conversation
>>
36/m/Chicago
skype/kik: AlbanyPark36
Seeking a cute younger woman who's interested in a D/s relationship
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.