[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even such a thing as a female dominant, soc? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is there even such a thing as a female dominant, soc? I don't even want to meet up, just tell me there's hope.
>>
>>23197911
no there isn't. give up that shit and grow some balls
>>
>>23197911
have you never heard of femdom or mistresses?
>>
>>23197920
You mean the ones you pay for?
>>
>>23197924
well yeah did you want a free one lol
>>
I think so, but they usually like to switch back and forth.

The problem is whenever somebody says femdom they immediately picture hardcore bdsm with the guy bound and gagged and being tortured or whatever. Personally, I just want to be the little spoon and get teased every once in a while.
>>
>>23197911
Sure there is. In my experience of The Sceneā„¢, in terms of quantity, it's strongly: malesubs < femsubs < maledoms < femdommes - if you insist on putting people into boxes (not always appropriate), they're the rarest category. Switches are more common, if you categorise like that.

But in reality, of course it actually depends on how, and if, you meet each other's personalities, likes/dislikes, needs, desires, fantasies. That's the most important type of thing in any relationship.

Gotta give you fair warning: Online is probably not the way to go. Female profiles, especially dommes, tend to inundated with dick pics from randoms. (Actually even fem subs get randoms asking them to be 'mistresses'; there are some crazy desperate people out there carpet-bombing people with pls notice me replies. Please don't become one of them.)

If there are munches in your area, maybe try them. And don't be too attention-seeking: it's more of a social thing than a sexual thing. It can be casual, or meaningful. Basically, don't get all desperate, go in with an open mind and see.

Your local scene may well differ. Satisfaction not guaranteed.

>>23198753
Don't use the word "femdom" then? There are a lot of gentler dommes too. (There's a whole thread dedicated to that kind of thing on /d/, I think?)
>>
>when you're a femdom

we exist bruh
>>
>>23199957
the thing im always afraid of with this is that they arent going to let me get off.
>>
>>23197911
My gf has definite dominant tendencies, so yes OP, they do exist.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.