[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you people so fucking beautiful and attractive? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1445878475245.jpg (8KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1445878475245.jpg
8KB, 284x339px
How are you people so fucking beautiful and attractive?

How do you all have such perfect hair and skin and bodies?

This board makes me wish I was dead
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 900x877px
Is sex really that important to you?
>>
>>23195604
Sex is important to most people, naturally. It's not a requirement to sustain life but it helps with a lot of things such as confidence and drive/motivation.
>>
>>23195583
I'm not. Feel better OP.
>>
>>23195604
>>23195618
I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about physical attractiveness. I actually have a girlfriend, I don't have an issue with my sex life. I just can't fucking stand to even look at myself in a mirror, and everyone on /soc/ is so fucking perfect and angelic that it depresses me. I know I have body image issues
>>
>>23195618
sex is important to everyone, but its a luxurious resource that goes up in price every day
>>
>>23195641
>ugly
>still has a girl friend
>so egotistical that you still complain about it
you literally hit the jackpot. fuck off
>>
>>23195678
You're kidding right? There's 7 billion humans in the world right now because sex is so easy to get. Not having sex, not having a girlfriend, and not feeling attractive are all completely separate issues.
>>
>>23195678
Self worth is more important than being accepted by someone. Having a girlfriend is by no means a jackpot.
>>
>>23195687
no that's because people are having 10 kids for no good reason,mostly in the middle east

>>23195688
>free self esteem
>free gifts
>free company and compassion
>free sex
>>
>>23195687
>>23195688
I have neither lmao. You can work on self worth, but being unlovable and unfuckable is another matter entirely
>>
>>23195583
Wat? Are you blind? Most of the people in /soc/ are ugly as fuck. Don't use this shithole as a guide. The standards here are at least 2 notches lower than the real world.
>>
>>23195604
a girl im talking to is most definitely not a virgin, it shouldnt bother me,, but fuck
>>
File: 230915_0208.jpg (209KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
230915_0208.jpg
209KB, 720x960px
My face may be pretty, but underneath the clothes and the hair there's severe psoriasis that will someday swallow me whole.
Enjoy your ugliness
>>
>>23195976
I've got psoriasis too. As of now my doctor thinks its just like gutate? Or something like that? From having strep. But it has lasted for a month and a half now. Head to toe except for my face and chest. Said it might turn into plaque psoriasis. Can't get into the dermatologist until mid February.
>>
>>23195976
Also does it make you really tired?? I've been like stupid exhausted forever now and can't figure out why.
>>
>>23196021
I don't know what causes what in my body anymore, it's been more than 7 years like that
>>
>>23196029
No meds work? Now I'm nervous. I don't want to look like this forever. Plus its fucking itchy and painful. You have plaque psoriasis? Where do you have it?
>>
>>23196043
Hairline, sides, butt, legs, sometimes chest or back, even dick from time to time, it's fluctuating, sometimes even almost gone.
Meds are helping a bit, but most therapies have serious side effects so I choose to avoid them until shit starts to get real from time to time
>>
File: Photo on 2016-01-21 at 21.28 #3.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-01-21 at 21.28 #3.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>23195583
I get laid and look at me, yall havent learned how to use instinct
>>
>>23196062
Have you tried tanning beds? Mine is alllllll over. But its like little crusty spots, not the large crusty stuff, except for my heels and elbows. They look more like typical psoriasis. I have a topical steriod that's helping a little, cleared it up on my boobs and face at least. But its literally everywhere else. I can't shave my legs because it hurts, so I'm getting manlier by the second. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>23196082
This dude knows what's up,
take his advice errybody
>>
>>23195583

I just wish I was dead, in general.
>>
>>23195583
We dont.
Keep in mind that the more attractive someone is, the more likely they will be to post pictures of themselves online.

There are a lot of us without great bodies, or with defects, that just don't post because we also don't measure up to the beautiful people.

I'm sure there's a psychological term for it, but I don't know it.

Anyways, don't worry. Love yourself. Be happy. :)
>>
>>23195654
Do you get your sex from Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>23196943
>I'm sure there's a psychological term for it, but I don't know it.
I don't know about a psychological term, but from a general scientific standpoint, I think its something along the lines of self-reporting bias.
>>
>>23195641
>Has a gf
>Complains about not being attractive

GET OUT, GET OUT NOW, REEEEEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23196082
yea this guy knows whats up. he's proof you dont need to be attractive to get laid.
>>
>>23195583
Well I reckon most people that come here are narcissistic so they really dress up to post for validation.
That being said, I look like shit most of the time cause I am a fat alcohol. So cheer up m8 its all good.
>>
>>23195976
>>23196008
I've had psoriasis for many years. There's a cream that works wonders on the face called desonide and desoximetasone for the body. If you have good medical insurance you can get oxsoralen ultra and take puva treatments. The oxsoralen ultra pills make you super sensitive to light and the puva is just a special standing tanning booth. On the bright side you will get a hell of a tan, on the not so bright side you will burn for the first couple of times.

Or you could get an injectable called cosentyx. They come in these self injecting pens that you stick yourself once every five weeks. That's what I'm on now and it works pretty well.

All of these medications cost serious fucking cheddar too. Especially the Oxsorallen Ultra. That shit costs a few thousand dollars a bottle without insurance. Good luck.
>>
>>23196082
>this
but again you were fine until that autistic shave
>>
Unrepentant confidence is more attractive than looks in general
>>
>>23196082
How many guys?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.