[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/, I want to improve my looks. Although I'm a socially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

/soc/, I want to improve my looks.
Although I'm a socially normal person with a healthy amount of friends and I already slept with girls I've always heard from people that I'm, well, ugly and I never had a real girlfriend. Any tips on how to improve my looks?

Also feel free to also post and ask here, it would be great having for once a discussion without it turning around a rating number.
>>
>>23191595
You look fine to me man, maybe you just need more confidence, don't jerk off for a month lol.
>>
>>23191595
Start a workout regime to get a little more muscle. You don't need to be buff, you look slim right now, a little definition might help. Get a trendy haircut, shave your facial hair or grow a full-on beard. It's weird to say this but I also think you would look great with trendy glasses, even if you don't need them really...
>>
>>23191600
You're probably right about the confidence, people tell me I'm overconfident at many things though. That makes me wonder where I fuck up.
Also I rarely masturbate tbf, not that it really matters.

>>23191609
I tried for a long time, the thing is I belong to those type of people who can't gain any muscle mass or fat at all (skinnyfat you call that, right?). That's probably my biggest problem next to being quite a manlet.
I tried many haircuts, but my hair kinda does whatever it wants. So now I just stick to keeping it like this and cutting it when it starts becoming bowly.

>I also think you would look great with trendy glasses, even if you don't need them really...
I technically wear glasses for some stuff, but I think one of my ears lies somewhat higher than the other one. It makes the glasses and my whole face looking unstraight.

also well I never take pictures of myself and seldom talk about it, so sorry if I might sound attention-whoring.
>>
>>23191595
You look fine like the other anon said, just be more confident. Luck also plays a role in finding the right person and leaving a good impression.

Question tho what is your ethnicity m8? You look an awful lot like my Spanish uncle.
>>
>>23191595
How tall are you?

5'4" manlet here
>>
>>23191677
Well thanks m8, you're also probably right. Shit's tough for my brain who considers this excuses after all this time lol.

>Question tho what is your ethnicity m8? You look an awful lot like my Spanish uncle.
I'm Portuguese.

>>23191690
5'7" here m8. I know your suffering, considering the average male height in my country at least.
>>
>>23191656
Bad haircut bad beard bad glasses

Go to fit, learn ho to gain weight and muscle. I think you could pull off something with fewer excuses. You aren't a lost cause
>>
>>23191840
That's not a haircut, that's literally my hair being too long and shitty because it does whatever it wants. Also I look horrible without beard m8.

>Go to fit, learn ho to gain weight and muscle.
I tried for years gaining weight, it's hard af though. Just finally started to get some this year at university. I definitely won't visit shitplaces like /fit/ though

>I think you could pull off something with fewer excuses
I'm not pulling off excuses m8, I literally just describes my problems. I never talk about this so I have no idea where I'm doing some kind of excuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>23191595

I'm Portuguese too.

WE WUZ KANGS

We're just some ugly, hairy fuckers. 5'6" here.
>>
>>23191907
t. Alberto Barbosa

You remind me of my brother tbf. Also you look decent m8, I don't see any problem other than a lack of enthusiasm if you have some doubts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.