[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dick is so ugly you will never be able to post in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 0354 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg (82KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
0354 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg
82KB, 374x363px
>tfw your dick is so ugly you will never be able to post in dick rate threads
>tfw can't even sext chicks because of it
you /soc/ dudes have no idea how good you have it
>>
>>23190412
>tfw your dick is like 5 shades darker than your skin tone around it making it look like a nigger dick
FUCK MY LIFE.
>>
>>23190465
I'm cut and it looks like it was done by Stevie Wonder with rusty old scissors. It's fucking awful.
>>
>tfw you let your GF talk you into piercing your dick, then she leaves you for another guy, and now no women wants to fuck your pierced dick cause it's "scary"
>>
tfw dick get called cute what's the point in living
>>
tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get tfw you get hungry
>>
EVERYBODY POSTING WHITE DICKS ON HERE I COULD NEVER POST MY OWN DICK IT'S SO FUCKING UGLY JUST KILL ME.
IT'S TWO-TONE AND PINT NER THE HED BUT THEN IT GETS LIKE 5 SHADES DARKER
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?
>>
>>23190692
at least you dont have vitiligo on your dick, i've got areas on my dick with 0 pigment.

Oh and that discoloration is because you're cut
>>
>>23190507
I have to say it
Put a piercing un your dick just because your girlfriend (who also left you) whanted that

Im sorry man. Can't you remove it?
>>
>>23190720
yeah but when it healed up it basically made it like i've got a ribbed dick
>>
>>23190412
>Is a filthy skank trying to show his dick to complete strangers
>Wants people to feel sorry for him
Burn to death in the fires of your own iniquity. No sympathy for you, slut.
>>
people post ugly dick all the time in dick rate threads, just do it
>>
>tfw you realize you've seen more dicks than vaginas on the internet
>>
just had chordee surgery on mine 2 weeks ago.
When i thought it couldnt get worse...
my tiny little friend.
At least now i can get on with my life without my insecurities
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.