[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body Insecurity Thread. What are you insecure about and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 64

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Body Insecurity Thread.

What are you insecure about and why, pictures optional.
>>
>>23189394
I got my teeth busted when I was younger in a fist fight. I've had people say it makes me look tough and the story backs it up. But the thing is I don't want to look tough, I just want a fucking full toothed smile but god damn veneers are expensive as shit. I avoid exposing my teeth in pictures but I still smile every day because fuck it
>>
I still have a lot of body fat.
I have scars all over my body, I'm kinda happy about them because they all have a story but on the other hand they they're not attractive.
I'm short, didn't really bother me until I got rejected by this 5 girl because I wasn't tall enough.
I really wish my biceps/arms would grow bigger, though I don't think they can with out steds and it sucks.
>>
My face mostly my nose. My body is fit but I feel 11 percent ish body fat is kind of chubby. My dick size is 6.5x5 and I'm white so I kind of feel stereotypical white Guy's have small penis. Never showed a girl my penis and I'm 25 so yeah really insecure.
>>
>>23189449
Oh and I don't like my skin color because it's not cool in America to be white and women see us as plain and boring.
>>
Not sure if this counts, but it slightly bothers me that I'm just so average, so plain. While I wouldn't say I'm ugly, at the same time I'm definitely nothing special and my face has pretty much no noticeably good features. Pretty much the only interesting bit is my eyes (central heterochromia with hazel flecks here and there). Same goes for my body - I'm kinda skinny and trying to put on muscle which can be sorta seen if I have my shirt off and a bit of side/top-down lighting, but with a shirt on I just look like a skinny cunt.
Benis is 7" so I guess that's ok but only two people have seen it and I don't foresee that number changing in the near future.
I do recognise that I'm only 18 and have opportunities to change and improve but sometimes it just kinda weighs on you
>>
I am disgustingly fat and covered in stretchmarks and as i've been losing weight my skin on my tummy is getting loose and my stretchmarks only show even more. I hate everything about my body.
>>
>6'4, big build, generally "tough" looking guy
>Had eating disorders most of my life, lots of stretch marks, flab from going through so many physical changes
>Went from being overly in shape to chubby, but at least not obese- people usually think I'm still kind of built before they see me without clothes
>Self harm scars on upper arm, can't wear short sleeves ever- have to settle for long-sleeves rolled up to the elbow
>Lots of other random accidental scars spanning my body that I'm afraid people will mistake for self-harm scars
>People tell me I'm above averagely handsome, but I would think I'm below average if I saw my face on someone else.
>I think I'm twice as fat as I am, even though logically I know I'm not THAT chubby (I wear size 36 pants)
>also starting to bald, the one feature I was always confident in was my hair.
>>
File: Picture 26.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 26.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
- Too fat
- Too hairy, really too hairy
- gummy smile
- shittiest profile ever
- bags under eyes

I think that's pretty much it, oh and, i wish that i were taller, even if it's not REALLY an insecurity.
>>
>>23189942
oh and i must add that i have thick curly hair like sandniggers, i hate that too.
>>
File: fat.png (319KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
319KB, 640x360px
>>23189918
Fuck it, throwing out pic for reference. Don't think anyone'd recognize me from this.
>>
Ah geeze, what about my body doesn't suck?
I can look halfway decent clothed, but as soon as I get naked it's a train wreck.
Large dinner plate nipples (innies too, so they're not even fun.)
Gross roast beef vag
Stretch marks everywhere, tits, ass, stomach, thighs.
Still got a pouch despite getting down to a normal weight. Still kinda fat tho, but not holding my breath itll ever go away as I've dropped 50+ pounds and not a single ounce came from there.
Square manish jawline that makes me look fatter than I am
Hourglass body frame that makes me look fatter than I am
Muscular thighs that make me look fatter than I am
Oh, gross hairy birthmark on my ass cheek, that's a fun one I'm sure guys will love.

I honestly think I could deal with everything else if I could just be and look skinny. But I don't think I'll ever actually look skinny just due to the way I'm shaped, even if I'm holocaust survivor underweight. Still keep slowly losing the pounds in some futile attempt though. Don't even know where its going from, I look the same at 130 as I did as 180.
>>
Female here
I am 5'5 and weigh 103 lbs. I got 70D but a flat butt.
I got a round nose which I hate, it makes me look cute while I want to look sexy. I also got big ears, but I can hide them with my thick hair. My upperlip is almost nonexistant while I got a fat underlip for contrast.
I got lots of moles everywhere on my body. A lot on my face and neck in different sizes and color.They gross me out when I see them on someone else, how am I suppose to stand them myself? I also got sligthly eroded teeth because my parents let me drink nothing but coca cola before I could think for myself and I got a tic for lip biting. Lower AND upper lip. I got ugly feet because the toe next to the big toe is longer.
While reading this I sound like a disaster.
Is there even more to complain about? Christ.
>>
File: 10.jpg (2MB, 1798x2753px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
2MB, 1798x2753px
Thighs.
I grew up playing sports and being a dancer, so my legs are thicker than the average girl. They used to be worse, but I'm still really self conscious about how big they are. I see so many girls with skinny stick legs and I feel like that's how I should look. And thigh gap is pretty much nonexistent for me.
>>
>>23190014
I wish I had your tighs.
I have broad shoulders but stick legs. It looks so weird and out of proportion. It also makes my feet/shoes look huge People tell me I'm delusional but I feel like my legs could break when I see them in the mirror.
>>
>>23190014
>used to be worse
If I may ask, was there anything specific you did to help reduce them, or did you just stop doing sports and stuff and they atrophied naturally?
I'm in a similar boat, though some of mine is fat but they're still pretty damn muscular. I know how to combat the fat, don't know how to ditch the muscle and have been searching for answers for a while now. Only way I could think of is just plain laying in bed for a week straight and using them minimally as possible, as if I broke my legs and they were in a cast or something. But that's not very realistic.
>>
>>23190014
10/10 would lie between those luscious thighs. These are honestly great.
>>
>>23190046
Let's trade. Or I can give you a portion of my thighs so we'll both be normal sized
>>
File: Afbeelding 010.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Afbeelding 010.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
Got the like pits and bumbs some pimples and maybe bigger makes me insecure anyone else prob with this
>>
>>23190057
I cut back on sports late in high school and they started to thin out a bit, which was a relief. But I also got really sick for about 5 months during my freshmen year of college, so everything atrophied somewhat. Still, I think cutting back on sports made the main difference. I was a softball catcher and I think that was the main cause of my bulk.
>>
>>23190014
your thighs and ass just got me hard if that helps.
>>
>>23189973
Show Pics
>>
File: asdg.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
asdg.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
Everything.

Bulbous nose, feminine face, shit facial hair, fat, manlet, small dick, balding, small hands, fat, hairy as hell. I fucking hate everything about me.
>>
>>23190088
Youd make a great body builder you got the bod for it
>>
File: 24.jpg (2MB, 2152x3997px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
2MB, 2152x3997px
>>23190076
>>23190060
Most of the guys I've been with have been fine with them and think I'm crazy. Though I have to admit that I have a rather nice ass attached to them, so I guess that's a perk.
>>
>>23190014
i like thick legs and the rest of your body looks great except your ass and that's most likely your problem. no one would give a shit about your legs if you had a nice curvy ass to complement the rest of your body.
>>
>>23190107
Willing to post more from the back? Those legs and that ass look divine
>>
>>23189918
>>23189966
Self harm scars definitely suck to deal with. I think you look fine from what I can see in this picture. You'd look great if you got a bit more toned, and I think 6'4 is the perfect height for a guy, but that might be because I'm a tall girl.
>>
>>23190107
yes that's a dream butt. big ass and thighs are popular now, forget about stick leg girls.
>>
File: 001.jpg (2MB, 2003x3997px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
2MB, 2003x3997px
>>23190133
>>23190129
>>23190123
Yeah I'm kind of okay with my ass. Last picture I'm going to post since I don't want to spam the thread.
>>
>M/24/Ger

first time on /soc/
got a big pigment disorder on my upper leg/butt
not going to post pics

im so ashamed to go to public swimming baths/sauna
>>
>>23190106

Wish I had a shred of motivation for it.
>>
>>23190147
>>23190107
Fuck off attention whore
>>
>>23190147
ok I'll take my boner elsewhere
>>
File: iaintgotnoobody nobody.jpg (123KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
iaintgotnoobody nobody.jpg
123KB, 600x800px
>>23190107
yep, crazy. but the crazy ones are the most interesting in bed. silver lining.

I'm insecure because I am obviously too thin. Gay dudes dig it. Chicks don't. fml
>>
>>23190161
Calm your tits, I just said I was done posting pictures.
>>
>>23190174
Do you work out or is that how you look naturally?
>>
>>23190147
You have a great body just keep your spirits up!
>>
WHY DOES EVERYTHING ON SOC GET RUINED BY CAMWHORES JFC FUCK OFF
>>
Having a small dick is the worst curse besides being a manlet.

>tfw never will have 8x6
>>
>>23190174
you'd probably earn some great muscles with some workout, but you're pretty hot as you are

(and yes i'm a guy lol)
>>
>>23190180
I cycle as my primary form of transportation except in winter. I've tried working out in the past but have always had trouble gaining size. Never can seem to find enough time to eat enough calories.
>>
>>23190014
I think you've got sexy thighs, and a nice ass.
>>
>>23190209
aw thanks bud. I got a workout buddy now so maybe this time I'll get some gains.
>>
>>23190156
I've seen some people with that kind of pigment disease, I thought it was interesting and cute, in a way. Don't be ashamed, I'm sure you look lovely.
>>
>>23190211
Have you ever tried to bulk up with weight gain supplements or anything like that? I can't say that I know much about, but I worked with some body builders in the past who seemed to buy a lot of those things.
>>
>>23190226
>I thought it was interesting and cute

remember that i'm male/24 and 70kg
>>
>>23190156
Vitiligo is nothing to be ashamed of, oh and you do know it'll spread right?
>>
>>23190242
Not really. They taste icky. I tried for a while with Myoplex. I think that was what it was called, but I couldn't finish the box. Strawberry protein shake verps all day. *shudder*
>>
>>23190174
Dont you love being in the high metabolism club... i REALLY wish chicks digged us skinny guys
>>
File: Snapchat-7383666636290118442.jpg (536KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7383666636290118442.jpg
536KB, 1440x2392px
I'm still chubby. I've lost weight, but now I'm covered in stretch marks that I'm extremely self conscious of. I have a hell of a baby face. Can't grow facial hair.
Virgin.
Fuck. Pic is me cause why not.
>>
>>23190281
You look pretty good. I don't think stretch marks matter all that much to most girls, or at least they don't to me. Your legs, arms and shoulders look really strong in an appealing way.
>>
>>23190251
Is it bad for a guy your age and weight to be cute? I think it's interesting and somewhat attractive. Don't be ashamed.

>>23190267
>>23190174
I absolutely love skinny guys! And I know many other girls who do.
>>
>>23190299
You know any in Michigan, say the 313 area? lol ugh i'm going to die alone
>>
>>23190296
Thank you. The fat is what I'm most worried about, but that's nice to hear that girls wouldn't really mind the stretch marks. Cause I'm not kidding about them being everywhere, they just don't show in photos.
The only thing i like about myself is my strength, i like that you can see it.
And my dick, but most guys are proud about that.
>>
>>23190299
not going to post pics, sorry
ask me anything
>>
>>23190323
The fat really isn't that bad from what I can see, and it has the potential to be turned into nice muscle. But either way, I think you look good. I hope you can start to see yourself that way too someday
>>
>>23190339
You're too kind, thank you.
>>
>>23190281
Be proud of yourself for the weight loss! You look pretty good now. I like your arms and your shoulders.
Use almond oil to get rid of the stretch marks, it helped me a lot. Most girls won't mind anyway, tho.

>>23190331
I wasn't looking for pics or anything, just felt like telling you that it's not as ugly as you think.

>>23190318
Hahah I'm sure you're not going to die alone, come on.
>>
File: IMG_20160120_213858.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_213858.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>23190331
Is this what you're talking about?
This is the vitiligo I have on my neck
>>
>>23189394
my breasts. they used to be really nice but now they are ruined. I hate them so much I have dreams about cutting them off
>>
>>23190339
you should timestamp for us and post more pics
>>
>>23190372
and when i said it spreads i dont mean in the same area, i mean it'll start showing up in random areas including your peen
>>
Same boat as >>23189747
I'm a short girl who has been fat as hell since childhood and I'm covered in stretch marks and loose skin.
I've lost a ton of weight in the past year and still need to lose more, but very single part of my body is ruined to the point where I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to be in a relationship.
It's difficult working to change yourself completely when you know you aren't going to be happy with how you look in the end anyway.
>>
>>23190391
I have some stretch marks too (belly, arms, legs) and I hate them. Guys rarely noticed, or cared. It helps that I am disgustingly pale so they're not so evident, but, really, as long as you're decently fit it doesn't really matter.
Good job for the weight loss. Keep working on yourself.
>>
>>23189394
I have a melon head. Dropped multiple times as a child. Abused elongated, strange, odd egg head.
>>
>>23190382
What ruined them?
>>23190391
Have you considered having the loose skin surgically removed? I know that's not a realistic option for everyone, but I'm watching a TV show right now where they're talking about that sort of surgery so I thought I'd ask.
>>
>>23190416
nursing
>>
>>23190420
That sucks, I'm sorry they make you feel so bad :/
>>
I wish I wasn't so skinny. DESU, I'm pretty sure I'm an average weight for my height, 155lbs and 6ft (70.3kg and 180cm) but I still feel that I'm extremely small.
>>
>>23189456
I hope this is a joke. If not, you really do have no perspective on the world.

If you can't imagine what I'm talking aabt, read okcupids report on race statistics to for a hint
>>
>>23190430
you gonna timestamp or what?
>>
>>23190003
You HAVE, not you "got". God damn. Work on your grammar.
>>
>>23190430
I hate them. I hate the way I look now and my partner dose to :( shit sucks i can workout and diet all I want but it doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>23190468
Post em
>>
>>23190476
no sorry
>>
>>23190476
post your tits first lmfao
>>
My fuckig man tits, I reckon I would have a good fit when it comes to clothes if it wasn't for my pointy man tits
>>
My whole body. I used to be hella skinny. I mean I still am, but I have so many scars from fights, and from welding.

Will post pic if wanted.

Im male. Fyi.
>>
>>23190453
No, I already posted pictures of what I'm self conscious about, I don't plan on posting any more.
>>
>>23190485
lmfao

>>23190492
then you're clearly fake
>>
>>23190491
You should post a picture. I'm curious to see welding scars.
>>
>>23190500
They are nothing more than spots really.

Unless you look at my back, which has a long scar. Not easily seeable. But! When I get cold its there. Which is embarrassing when I work at a summer camp.

I'll have to get on my phone to post it. Hold on.
>>
>>23190174
I'd shave the beard and go for cute. It'll mostly get guys attention, but it fits your body type mpre if that makes any sense. There ARE girls that dig the cute look, used to pull it off before I got some chub on me.
>>
Lotsa body scar, especially on the pack. It's like a leopard skin except super small and not pretty.
>>
File: image.jpg (833KB, 2174x2444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
833KB, 2174x2444px
>>23190500
Here we go. Just full body. Scars not easy to see but look in the center chest area. A lot of burns there.

I swear to god if this is rotated I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>23190500
Not him, but mine suck. Not big or distracting, they just itch all the time from the flecks of metal in my legs. Note to all, never weld in shorts.
>>
>>23190552
Good god, that made me cringe why in gods name would you weld in shorts?!
>>
>>23190408
I'm not usually bothered by stretch marks, but the ones I have are the horribly deep kind that look painful as if someone sliced the crap out of you.
I've been using first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer though and I think it helps a lot more than cocoa butter ever did. It looks like some of the deeper ones are starting to heal a bit I suppose from the vitamin E.

>>23190416
It would be nice, but getting everything I need done would cost around $32,000 from what I've estimated. I'm having a hard time even finding a job, so I'm not sure I'll be able to afford such a luxury.
>>
>>23190372
The vitiligo on my neck is actually one of my biggest insecurities
>>
23 m
I don't know if this counts, but I am really insecure about being deaf. I try not to let it bother me, but I feel like people treat me differently because of it
>>
>>23190563
if you have any kind of insurance they might help with the cost. wish that sort of thing payed for boob jobs.
>>
>>23190530
You look good, I don't see what you're worried about :)
Plus, chicks dig scars.
>>
File: poopy.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
poopy.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
insecure about my country having borders
>>
>>23190579
Eh, thank you. Just never felt comfy enough.

My height is a HUGE factor in that.
Being really short sucks dick. (get it?)

5' 4''
>>
>>23190563
Try with almond oil, it helped me a lot. I know that there are some dietary supplements that you could take and would help with that.
Keep trying, and don't give up so soon.

>>23190568
I think it is SUPER cute. Really.
>>
File: 0120161916.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0120161916.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
My entire body desu. I'm fat, I have those stretch marks, and I'm quite hairy.
>>
>>23190618
you don't look bad
>>
File: IMG_20121005_152244_846.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20121005_152244_846.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>23190571
I think that counts. Have you been deaf your whole life?
>>23190563
That's unfortunate that it would cost so much. I hope you find a way to feel good about yourself, it sounds like you've done a lot of work to improve yourself.

Also speaking of scars and stretch marks, I've got this beauty on my leg and I'm super self conscious about it. It doesn't help that people point it out all the time.
>>
>>23190634
How did you get the scar?
You have an amazing body by the way, I'm really jealous.
>>
>>23190014
There is no way you can be insecure about your thighs, you have no stretch marks on your thighs and I doubt you get any pimples on your thighs, I'd say you're seeking attention but who knows, maybe you actually are self conscious with them but seriously, it's almost selfish to say you're self conscious of those amazing legs and if you were smart you'd realize men don't want sticks, they want meat
>>
>>23190632
Thanks, but it's bad knowing that I can be better. There's so much competition, but I have nothinh worthy of presentation.
>>
>>23190651
well you really don't look bad at all and at least you can work on it if you want or cover up so no one would know.
>>
>>23190651
>>23190618

You're not that hairy, or fat.
Are you trying to lose the weight?

>There's so much competition, but I have nothing worthy of presentation.
Do you really think so? Even if you're not happy with your body, I'm sure you have so many other qualities that make you attractive. It's definitely not all about the looks, at least in a long term.
>>
>>23190445
I'm not joking.
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>23190648
Thank you.
This is how the scar looked before it got infected, which was the main cause of why it ended up looking like a dead slug crawled under my skin.The story of how I got it is dumb and involves an exacto knife and a fight with my ex boyfriend.
>>23190650
Thank you? I can't really tell if that was a compliment or a reprimand. I really am self conscious of my thighs. You can see in the second picture that I posted that I have cutting scars on them; I used to do that a lot but I've tried to cut back. I just see so many imperfections on them, especially under a bright light. It's also frustrating finding clothing that fits well for a tall girl with big-ish thighs, so that makes me feel like they're bad.
>>
Over weight and only having a 5in penis. Is that small?
>>
>>23190677
Ouch. I am so sorry. Looks like it hurt a lot.
How long ago was that? Did the colour change over time?
I had some really ugly scars from surgery, I looked like Frankenstein for a couple of years but now they're kinda okay.
>>
>>23190650
It's probably some weird fag posting his ex gf or something. "she" won't timestamp.
>>
>fat (5'11", 215lbs)
>hairy shoulders, hairy back
>large, not quite straight teeth
>balding
>stretch marks from being fatter

On the plus side I don't care about my 5" dick anymore.
>>
File: 1447076655534.gif (217KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1447076655534.gif
217KB, 500x341px
>>23190668
I am trying, but I'm wallowing in the present instead of looking to the future. I guess my face may be kinda cute. For the long run, if I can find someone who can tolerate me and vice versa, I'd be happy.
>>
>>23190742
I'm sure you'll find someone" Try to be positive and keep working on yourself.
>>
>>23190763
Yeah I know, but thanks anon
>>
File: 20160120_224546.jpg (864KB, 2289x4069px) Image search: [Google]
20160120_224546.jpg
864KB, 2289x4069px
>>23190690
>>23190700
It looks a lot better now. I got cortisone injections for a while to help get the inflammation down, and that made a big difference after about two years. It changes color though, which is weird. So right now it's really pale but sometimes it looks dark purple. But still, looks better than it used to.
>>
>>23190771
ty, that wasn't so hard. I'm glad you're real.

cut the scar out and stitch it again, problem solved.
>>
>>23190634
Yeah pretty much, since I was like 3

I'm sorry, I can't stand when people are rude like that.
>>
>>23190781
Genius, I should have thought of that :)
>>
>>23190771
i prefer muscular legs, especially calves. thin legs just doesn't do it for me. do a front view tiptoe or back view.
>>
>>23190771
Right now it is barely noticeable, nothing to be afraid of. I'm glad cortisone worked!
>>
>>23190785
it's ok, we can't all be doctors like myself

>>23190790
>>23190798
lel the cucks come out as soon as they know she's real.
>>
My problem is that I have five cocks. The good news is that my pants fit like a glove.
>>
19 and no facial hair
>>
>>23189394
>teeth
Ex cokehead with some damage
>neck
Scars
>penis
dysphoria and memories
>ass
Acne scars
>feets
too big
>>
>>23190821
i kek'd

>>23190822
piss and cum on your face, the testosterone will increase growth. trust me.
>>
>>23190822
Do you have a baby face?
>>23190821
/d/ would love you
>>23190805
Thanks, I am too
>>
>>23190844
I'm not sure. Probably.
>>
>>23190855
I might chat with you if you post your info, but I'm not looking to take requests or sext, if that's what you're looking for. Sorry.
>>
File: maprettyteethies.jpg (293KB, 750x1333px) Image search: [Google]
maprettyteethies.jpg
293KB, 750x1333px
my nose is huge lmao
>>
I'm 5'3" as a male, have a "baby face", and a 5"x4" dick. Feelin' real subpar in the sex appeal department.
>>
>>23190880
It's kinda big desu senpai.
But ur still a mega cutie so you're fine.
>>
>>23190873
why not? you seem to be posting here for attention? have fun with the contactfags.
>>
>>23190886
Ah I bet you're fine buddy

I'm only 5' 4'' though...I can't say I have a small dick.
>>
>>23190880
You're really cute and it fits your face. I'm jealous of your eyes, they're really pretty
>>
>>23190070
don't worry about it, I have the same thing (female) it just happens because your body is more prone to release the oils and undigestable stuff through those pores. If you clean up your diet it might help. Try putting aloe vera gel and tea tree oil on it to eliminate scaring.
>>
I had two transplants recently and have a massive scar down my stomach and into my groin. Since I'm feeling so much better I've been trying to get laid, but I'm insecure about when to bring it up. Like, even just bringing up that I had transplants and possibly being asked why sounds like a really personal conversation for someone I'm going to fuck once. But I'm surely overthinking it.
>>
i carry most of my weight in my tummy
i have really large breasts but they aren't super perky and cute
>>
>>23189942
>>23190088
I'd fuck~
>>
File: 139.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
139.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>23190088

I've got your exact body type man. Worst part about it is the acne and the being overweight part. And having an ugly face. Only good thing is I can pick up heavy things and put them down again.
>>
everything
idk
i don't like my body
i think i have a p cute face
but i'm really really tall and my body is really awkward and long and parts of me are fucking skeletal but then i still have a chubby tummy and my waist to hip ratio is fucking ridiculous
my measurements are literally no joke 34-27-40

i have no tits
the most cartoonish waist
and an enormous fucking ass
and i'm all leg, too

also i'm crippled and one of my arms is paralyzed and it just kinda hangs out of the socket and is rly skinny and has no muscle tone and it sucks and looks really janky
also i have a limp

so
fuck me, right?
>>
>>23191126
... you so need to post a pic, plz.

>>23190107
for the record I like your thighs
>>
>>23190987
if it makes you feel better, from one fucked up bod to another, i think that shit is super hot
like i had a fuckbuddy for a while who had some real intense surgery when he was in high school and had huuuuge deep scars on his chest and stomach and i always thought it was so fuckin' attractive

idk if it's different for me bc i'm also a lil broken bitch but i'd just bring it up casually and play it cool, i don't think most people care too much and best case scenario they wanna fuck you even more bc of it
>>
>>23191121
You have a nice face though anon
I like the beard
>>
File: 2016-01-12 07.20.20 1-1.jpg (537KB, 1004x1008px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12 07.20.20 1-1.jpg
537KB, 1004x1008px
I think it's impossible not to be insecure when I look like this most of the time
>>
File: 014.jpg (123KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
123KB, 480x640px
>>23191209
>rosacea

Ooo, sorry about that man. My ma had it and she always looked flustered.

>>23191156

Thanks for that.
>tfw I fucked it up

JUST
>>
>>23191225
I'd love to rub cheeks with you (or give you a smooch)
>>
File: release it.jpg (766KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
release it.jpg
766KB, 1122x1600px
>>23191238
>mfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q&feature=youtu.be&t=7m34s
>>
File: DSCN2510.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2510.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>23191147
i have so very few full body pictures of myself and approximately none of them are ones wherein i'm wearing something form fitting enough to see how fuckin' dumb my body is bc i guess i just only wear things that hang off of me???

this fuckin old ass picture from my high school prom is as good as it gets i think
you can kinda see my rly skinny limpy leg and my cripple arm (it's the one that isn't bent) and also my overall upsetting proportions and stressed out miserable little face
this is a rough picture jesus

>>23191209
i think it's kinda qt t.b.h
boys w/ rosacea always look a lil flustered and stressed out and charming
but i feel you it probably sucks
>>
>>23191272
I'd also pet your head and cuddle, if you're into that
>>
File: 1362938921937.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1362938921937.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>23191300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
>>
>>23191328
Dubs never lie, and so won't I
(I really like beards, and your face)
>>
>>23191343
thank you that's very kind
do u see my collar bones tho i look like i just escaped someone's fuckin attic i could gather standing water in those fuckers
my friends play a game where they see how much shit they can put into my crater-like collar bones before i start swinging

what i'm trying to say is that my bod is fubar
>>
File: 1348378037195.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1348378037195.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
>>23191348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

So how big is your dick?
>>
>>23191381
I didn't even said I have a dick
[spoiler]why don't you come and find out?
>>
File: 1345111236193.gif (432KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1345111236193.gif
432KB, 300x192px
>>23191385

Because only men find me attractive.

[spoiler]I'm not gay.[/spoiler]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
>>
>>23191404
>I'm not gay
Boo
Why are all the qts straight?
Well, would you still let me cuddle and pet your face?
>>
File: IMG_20160119_210719.jpg (219KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_210719.jpg
219KB, 960x1280px
I'm insecure about how unattractive I am, and how manly I look despite being on hormones for a few months now. And like not just my face, but everything is so fat and ugly and mannish, it just sucks.

How do I get self esteem pls
>>
File: 1347844171002.jpg (9KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1347844171002.jpg
9KB, 246x232px
>>23191410

No, I don't like gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKvd4tMkFHc
>>
>>23191431
rip boku
>>
File: ew.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>23191430
fuck also my glasses have different magnifications so it makes my eyes look fucked

also a pic where I'm not near tears because of seeing what I look like
>>
File: 1349016027200.jpg (91KB, 648x446px) Image search: [Google]
1349016027200.jpg
91KB, 648x446px
>>23191434

Sorry baka fampai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbv9cPyBfs
>>
I am insecure about how skinny I am for being a 20 year old male and also my vitiligo( skin disease).
>>
>>23191430

You just have to keep going on in life. One step at a time.
>>
>>23191448
wouldn't hurt to ask for a face pic for the road?
>>
>>23191450
what if the next step feels like it should be into busy traffic
>>
>>23191430
>>23191441
>complaining about looking manly while being trans

like, really, what did you expect lol
>>
-Overweight (gradually fixing this though; lost about 15 lbs. over the past several months; 10 away from my target weight)
-Arms fairly skinny, with most of my fat going straight to my stomach
-Hair thinning on crown (dermatologist said this was diet/lifestyle-related and that what I've lost has the potential to grow back. It's taking a lot longer than I'd like, though)
-5'6-5'7ish male (this one's bothered me a lot less as of late, but it still kinda irks me because there's nothing I can do about it aside from that ghastly surgery)
>>
>>23191441
>>23191430
you look almost exactly like this dietician girl in the health center i work at

p passable desu, gj
>>
Overweight white guy (6'0", 250lbs)
Base skin, pimples everywhere - chest, back, face, shoulders
Perma-dry elbows
Hair is 100% always straight, no exceptions, look like a fat justin beiber with the hair cut and theres nothing I can do because cutting it too short makes me look like an ogre.

Literally suffering with no will to change
send kittens
>>
>>23191479
>tfw I have an eating disorder
2spoopy4me but ty anon
>>
File: 300.jpg (128KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
128KB, 480x640px
>>23191457

Got you family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsF0dM0FvuY

I got a lot of attention from gays, trannies and autists, and women avoid me. Don't know why.
>>
File: tfw no hairy bear bf.webm (606KB, 438x368px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no hairy bear bf.webm
606KB, 438x368px
>>23191494
Thanks anon; I'm sure you'll find a qt gf some day
>>
File: 176.jpg (133KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
176.jpg
133KB, 480x640px
>>23191502

Feels bad man. Hope you do well being gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bXquga9KQ
>>
>>23191509
Thanks, I'm gonna need a lot of luck
>>
>>23191516

RIP our lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_m_5Ow7ec
>>
>>23191367
Shame you're not around... I have many questions for you.
>>
>>23191441
Imho you look cute
It Always depends on the other person, but your face is not manly. When i saw the pic i thought yiu were a cute girl, then i read you are on hrt...so dont worry and go on!!!
Btw if u Wanna talk about it, lemme Know.
>>
>>23190466
Could 'got' worse faggot>>23190468
>>
>>23192051
Didn't mean to include 23190468
>>
>>23191005
What bra size are we talking here?
>>
File: image.png (1010KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1010KB, 640x1136px
so I've been loosing weight steadily and working out, but I have crazy stretch marks now and I'm missing my old chubby body. Is this a normal Thing? To not want to be kind of fit
>>
>>23192095
Can't really see any stretch marks.
>>
Being insecure is a waste of time. I'm really average at best and of course have lots of flaws. But everyone does. I'm like a 6 maybe 7/10, but I pull attractive dudes all the time. You know why? Because idgaf! I like me. Y'all need to just embrace the good and don't worry about the bad. If someone isn't impressed, move on! Life is too short to worry about such trivial things.
>>
I'm hairy as fuck and pretty fat. Like I'm starting to cross over from chubby to fat, but yeah my main issue is looking like a fucking sasquatch when I'm naked.
>>
>>23192095
You don't get stretch marks from losing weight, dear. I'm gathering that you just wanted to show off your ass. And I don't blame you. It's lovely.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
I've dealt with body dysmorphia and anorexia my whole life. I still don't know whether I'm actually skinny or everyone I know is lying to me. I still myself as being incredibly fat.
>>
>>23192169
Hahaha not quite I was a big girl and had stretch marks from that now that I've lost weight they show a lot more but thank you anyway <3
>>
>>23191430
>>23191441
For what it's worth if I saw you on the street I'd sincerely think you were a girl, it's easy to forget if it's something you're worried about, but the average person down the street isn't even paying attention to other people let alone looking out for trans people to identify.
>>
>>23191099
T-thanks anon but n-no homo here...
>>
I have a bunch of moles on my arms that I hate, though people tell me they're completely normal.

My nose is crooked from a fight I had with my dad. And it's a big nose on top of it.

I have a lazy eye that makes taking pictures hell.

I'm overweight. (259lbs, 5'11) Though apparently I look more like I'm in the 230s range.

Smiling feels super unnatural for any reason, even when happy. Another reason I can't take pictures easily. My teeth are crooked and yellow too.

I can't grow facial hair. The most I've ever gotten was the shittiest little goatee and pubestache.

I'd post a picture but I sold my phone for food money and no webcam. Poorfag4lyfe.
>>
I love these threads! Whenever I read them, I feel much better about my body afterwards! :^)
>>
>>23192169
Actually you can get stretch marks for very rapidly dropping weight.
>>
File: 1453313420111.jpg (79KB, 604x533px) Image search: [Google]
1453313420111.jpg
79KB, 604x533px
>>
>>23192769
idk why this is here but it made me laugh.
>>
>>23190014

Big, muscular legs can be a big turn-on, if they have a nice shape. Care to show yours?
Personally I hate stick legs, particularly those almost-anorexia type. Ugh.
Thigh gap? Neutral about it. I`d like to put my hand between your thighs and feel you closing tightly. Nice.

tl;dr: fuck it, half of men would like to dive between those big thighs of yours. Cheer up!
>>
File: 20160121_151623.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160121_151623.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Gross stretch marks and splotchy skin. Getting chubby. Disgustingly fat calves. Scars on thighs as well. It's all just gross and makes me feel like I've got dirty skin.
>>
>>23192935
This is just for attention, right?
I only see kissable places in the picture.
>>
>>23192958
Nope actually makes me feel a little sick never wear anything with cleavage and getting chubby made my jawline almost dissappear
>>
>>23191275
stop bitching you're at least 75th percentile
>>
>>23192982
Can't say anything about your whole body, due to missing input but everything in the picture is sexy in a natural way. I'd even consider the visible stretch marks a turn-on rather than -off.
And any excess fat that doesn't go beyond curvy or feminine doesn't count as chubby. Your chin looks fine.
>>
>>23192935
Have you tried working out?
Also only faggets care about splotchy skin.
>>
I have very loose / stretchy skin, kind of like I'm a size too small for my it?

Anyways, I get the belly rolls very easily, and I was at the beach a while ago, which was scary af, but whatever, when i sit down my skin bulges out, so on one of the pictures my friend actually though my boob was out, but it was just my skin, and it makes me hate it even more because i'm constantly aware of it, but now I know other people are too, fucking great.

Oh, I also have wide set shoulders, no ass, no thighs and bones stick out where they shouldn't, but I can't gain weight because I will start to think I'm fat instead and just start working out.
>>
>>23190003
You sound cute as hell to me! I would date/marry you as is. Don't change a thing please.
>>
>>23193040
Thanks but the stretch marks are everywhere hips inner thigh back of calves just glad my arm don't have any.
>>23193046
Yeah and the chubby goes away and I look fine besides wich is the part I really hate but then I get lazy and then the chub just added on and well don't like it obviously. I'm the one who hates the splotchy don't think anyone has ever complained about it
>>
>>23193091
Fagget :)
>>
File: wowoow.jpg (10KB, 122x198px) Image search: [Google]
wowoow.jpg
10KB, 122x198px
>>23193077
I tried to crop this so you can see. I generally don't take a lot of pictures of myself without covering that area.
>>
File: IMG_20160121_132452444.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_132452444.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Having an undersized penis.
>>
I use to be majorly insecure. Crooked teeth, skinny, and drug addict drop out. But fuck off people, just repeatedly dive at your fears every chance you get and it gets better. TRUST ANON.
>>
File: 1:20:16.jpg (178KB, 936x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1:20:16.jpg
178KB, 936x1057px
>>23189449
if i lower my body fat you can really see how messed up my abs are because they were cut open and stapled back together. I have scar going down my chest from open heart surgery and it makes my chest look like i have pectus excavatum. Also i have brown hair but im really pale and dont like to tan because it will damage my skin.

I know im not fat and i really do try to fix what i can about myself but some stuf you cant fix or need surgery for.
>>
>>23194009
heart surgery for what
>>
File: dsafsdfads.jpg (172KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dsafsdfads.jpg
172KB, 640x360px
Things I'm not happy with:
-Underdeveloped triceps
-Hamstrings seem less developed than my quads
-Really hard to maintain an 7/8 pack
-Nipples kind of point off in different directions now
-Traps and lats are wanting
-Short so the little I've accomplished is kind of irrelevant

Kind of wish my thighs had less hair as well.

/minirant
>>
>>23194057
I had a whole in it that was rather large and needed to be patched.
>>
>>23194077
i meant hole.
>>
>>23190886
Let's see the dick sir
>>
>>23191441
You look cute, dunno what the problem is.
>>
>>23194009
You look good. I like pale boys.
>>
My dick is about 6 1/4" long, but when flaccid it's like an inch and a half.
I'm worried that one day a girl will see it flaccid and turn 360 degrees and walk away.
Do girls understand the concept of growers vs showers? Because this is actually preventing me from even trying to have sex.
>>
>>23194386
You shouldn't be worried about it.

No reasonable female should judge someone over dick size, much less flaccid dick size.
>>
>>23194386
Haha that's how I used to feel. Mines tiny when flaccid and as big as a rockstar when hard. My current GF said it was 4in and she was fine with that then I put it next to a rockstar can and she was like oh wow. Bottom line girls really don't care all that much about your dick size bro, just don't make a big deal of it and I doubt any girl will care. If they do then they're too hard to keep happy to be worth your time anyways.
>>
>>23194065
Traps, lats, and tris, you need to start doing hand stand pushups for brah
>>
>>23194386
I'm the same way anon. A little over 6" hard but it looks like it belongs on a baby doll when soft.

I'm 29 and pretty husky. All of that against me and I lost count of how many girls I've had sex with around 30. None have said anything negative about it. I even had one girl who liked to give me surprise oral because she said she loved to feel how much it grew in her mouth.

Any girl who knows anything about penis knows that they get bigger.

In fact, I have heard from multiple girls that guys with huge flaccid dicks tend to have a harder time maintaining an erection than guys with small flaccid dicks. It could just be one of those things that women say to make you feel more comfortable but like I said I have heard it from more than one so who knows.
>>
>>23190372
I used to have this on my balls. Just one spot about the size of a quarter on my sack where it connects to my leg. Even head brittle white hair growing out of the spot. Then one day I woke up and realized it was gone.

Weird....
>>
>>23191275
It's really not that noticeable but even if it was it's not that bad. You are super cute.

Would bang.
>>
>>23192935
Scars and mild stretch marks are sexy. My GF has stretch marks on her thighs and I fucking love them. Plus scars add character. Each one has its own story. We've all got scars.

Nice tits Btw
>>
>>23191275
If I'm being a dick and pretty honest the limp would bug the shit outta me. But I could easily get over it and/or used to it if you had a good personality and were fun to be around. Your body is pretty banging though dunno why you say that it's not. Would like to see a bikini picture if you have one?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x1136px
lots of guys and girls told me that I have feminine body. some girls on beach actually signaled me and I had some good time. just don't feel that I fit in more or less accepted standard. I am not sure what can I do, but I like things the way they are.
>>
>>23195415
do some chest workouts and more abs/obliques, should sort that figure out bro
>>
File: IMG_20160108_190101.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_190101.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I've been told times and times again that I have a resting sad face. (This pic was taken when the timer took the picture earlier than I tought)
>>
File: ratatouille-chef-mouse-cute-jpg.jpg (11KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
ratatouille-chef-mouse-cute-jpg.jpg
11KB, 300x404px
>>23195874
ayy lmao
>>
>>23195894
Hmm yea... Kinda
>>
>>23195874
on the bright side, you look a bit like Kylo Ren, so you've got Halloween covered. That, and I've read women saying that they like how Kylo Ren looks, so there's a double positive.
>>
File: IMG_20160121_231012.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_231012.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
should I just get an angle grinder and use it on my chin? that would be a lot cheaper than saving up for ffs
>>
File: 010114_0804.jpg (166KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
010114_0804.jpg
166KB, 1000x667px
I'm mildly annoyed by my nose and severely depressed about my psoriasis
>>
File: doot.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
doot.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>extreme skeltal. lack money and will to overeat cheap, shitty food
>retarded giraffe neck
>stubborn acne on face. scars. gotta up the strength on my facewash or something.
>>
>>23196052
>BE ADVISED
>>
File: 1452506604656.jpg (17KB, 314x518px) Image search: [Google]
1452506604656.jpg
17KB, 314x518px
>>23196055
>>
>5'5 ft tall and 5.5 inch dick
>>
>>23196052
Actually dude you have great alignment and posture, you don't need a ton of money to gain weight. I was even skinnier than you before I started eating more and working out. You're body type will respond well to calisthenics, look up bar brothers on youtube. Go to the super market, buy cold cut turkey, wheat bread, lettuce, apples, bananas, peanut butter and jelly, and eggs. You'll be surprised to find that it costs less than junk food, and when you see what it does for your body you'll develop the will to eat more. No excuses, no more bitching, you're body is limitless so take control and be who you want to be. Unlike a lot of people in this thread, your problem is one you can completely overcome. It's up to you!!!
>>
>>23196125
you pretty much just described my diet to a T. holy shit. sandwiches, fruit, eggs and the pizza my roommate brings home from work.
none of that stuff is calorically dense enough for me to gain weight before getting nauseatingly full. I've done the Scoob, El Diablo, etc. bodyweight shit for around a year in the past. I gained some muscle but never much.
More importantly it won't fix my retarded giraffe neck.
>>
>>23189918
I'm about your same body type but I'm 5'11". I've been like this since high school and I'm 28 now. Proper posture helps me. Keep your shoulders up and breathe from your chest. If I slouch my chub is much more pronounced.
>>
>>23196179
Replace water with milk when at all possible. It's pretty cheap for the kind of calorie padding it provides, and I'm assuming you can take down a pretty substantial amount through the day. Figure you slam down a half gallon of that on an average day, call that $60 a month tops, if you can squeeze that in it'll make a WORLD of difference.

Yes this is SOOPER basic gainer stuff but hey. If you can't go big by stapling on what'll probably average out to 1,000 kcal a day onto your diet then there's probably a problem.
>>
Resting bitch face, unresolved splotchy fungal infection on skin, bunions, hook nose, crease on stomach from bad posture and no core muscles.
>>
>>23189394
51 kilos, 5ft2 and I have a double chin of someone 10 kilos heavier. It's really prominent :(
>>
>>23192289
I feel you senpai
always been fatter than my skinny friends and skinnier than my fat friends
ain't so bad
>>
File: cobra pose.jpg (53KB, 1300x940px) Image search: [Google]
cobra pose.jpg
53KB, 1300x940px
>>23195415
shoulder-waist triangle shapes are played out
your hips look strong
ever thought about strengthening inner muscles of mid and upper back? (relaxed and active hangs; also cobra pose)
>>
File: gf tallow.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gf tallow.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>23196009
Whatcha eating?
What's your shower water like?

>>23196052
Good frame, straight tall neck
100% grass-fed beef fat is cheap, top quality, delicious and caloric- lots of farmer's have no market for it and toss it
same with bulk pseudograins (buckwheat, amaranth, lentil) $2-3 / pound - add spice to taste
(tallow= prepared suet)
>>
i hate my tits

im a land whale, 5'3 and 230 ish pounds, but i don't have "fat girl tits" they're b cups kind of, one is at least a cup size bigger than the other. they're the smallest part of my body

i don't care how much i weigh, i just want to be proportional. i never will be.
>>
I'm too skinny for being considered chubby, but too big to be sma.
My body is too flabby for me to have confidence in it, but too toned for people to understand my body issues.
>>
I'm a guy but I have woman curves, specifically the chest area, my moons are usually bigger than the girls I sleep with. I can't have sex without a shirt on.
>>
>>23198376
Do you fail the pencil test?
>>
File: bacne.png (4MB, 1859x1445px) Image search: [Google]
bacne.png
4MB, 1859x1445px
theres lots of things but this is the one im feeling the worst about right now
>>
>>23198420
It will go away on its own in a few years or maybe less, don't worry. I used to have the same when I was younger.
>>
>>23198277
Post body, you're probably just fat.
>>
>>23189394
I'm really insecure about the unmuscular nature of my body. Im too lazy to train but too smart to understand that girls like muscles. Help me based 4chun
>>
>>23198815
Like I said, I'm not big enough to qualify for chubby or fat.
>>
>>23198836
Unless you are doing some tricks with the lightning, your stomach looks very nice. Would you post a full body picture?
>>
>>23194494
Guess I'll have to add that, thanks.
>>
>>23198850
It's mostly the angle that makes me look moderately toned, but I'm not too far off it. It's the best quality picture I have atm

As I said in my original post, I'm too toned to be considered chubby, but my stomach has a pouch on it (you can see the little line) and I've a bit of flab.
Therefore disqualifying me for being considered sma.

I've no full body pictures, and I can't be bothered to take one.
>>
>>23198796
yeah i hope youre right, makes it real hard to take off my shirt in public
>>23198869
why do you care what you would be "considered"?
you dont look bad, whats the problem?
>>
>>23198877
Because I personally feel it'd be nice to be able to group myself with people.
Sheep mentality, I guess.

Like in my original post >>23198277
>Too toned for people to understand my body issues.
>>
>>23198836
Very beautiful
>>
Doubt anyone will read this or care, but I have so many issues with my body. I lost a lot of weight so have some loose skin and my boobs aren't as big as they used to be. I have a medical issue too which makes my hair thin and my skin dry. I was in love with a guy who broke my heart and insulted everything about my looks when he left me, called me disgusting, pointed out how much greater everyone else he had ever been with was. Now at this point I have developed an eating disorder, I know it's stupid and fucked up but I barely ever eat and if I feel like I've eaten too much I will just make myself throw up. Everyone tells me what I nice person I am and that I'm beautiful but I only look good with clothes on and I spend hours every day using make up and filling in my hair to make it look thicker. I hate myself and feel like I'm probably going to die alone if I don't die of destroying my body due to how I've been treating it. I wish I knew how to feel better but I feel like I never will. I have been setting aside money in hopes that one day I will be able to afford plastic surgery and hopefully then someone will want me and not be horrified by me naked.
>>
>>23198889
what are your body issues then?
do they just consist of being "too toned" for anyone to understand them? sounds pretty circular
not trying to be mean here but i just dont get it
>>
I'm average height and naturally skinny, which I like generally, but my shoulders are too broad, and my hips are too narrow.

And my boobs are small and weird looking. They're obvious different sizes and are just really unappealing.
>>
>>23198896
I was like that for a long time too.

Even now I have a hard time eating, and I refuse to eat in front of people.
Nothing really heals it except time, and maybe counselling.

I know you said you have a medical issue, but you'd be surprised how much diet can help with stuff like that.

Exercising would probably help a lot too, not only for body confidence but to tone from the weight loss.

The shit's hard but, you can get over it.
Even having people to talk to who understand it, can help a bit.
>>23198906
Did you not read my post?
>My body is too flabby for me to have confidence in it, but too toned for people to understand my body issues.
I'm not large enough for people to get why I hate my body, but I'm still much larger than I'd like.
>>
File: dBP5paa.jpg (123KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
dBP5paa.jpg
123KB, 1296x864px
My nose, and my height. I've been told the two combined make me a solid 3/10
>>
>>23198925

It's incredibly common for one breast to be bigger than the other. I've never heard anyone have that as a complaint about their gfs or whoever. It's like worrying about a one side of a guys ballsack being larger than the other, no one cares when they've gone that far.

As long as they aren't misshapen, guys don't care. Seeing this complaint from a lot of women ITT.
>>
>>23198930
Thank you. I do exercise a lot and go to the gym regularly. When I do eat it is a healthy diet and I take meds regularly. It just sucks.
>>
>>23190281
I think you'd look hotter with body hair. I don't really like the whole shaved body thing unless you're super lean. You look hot as fuck though. Nice legs. Go get laid dude.
>>
>>23198969
That's good!

I know the feeling.

It sounds like you're on the right track, just keep going with it.
>>
File: 1204150250a.jpg (195KB, 866x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1204150250a.jpg
195KB, 866x1320px
>>23198836

It is difficult to tell if there's any ponch at all from this, it looks like no.

I'm very insecure, just want to look like a brick shithouse vidya character. Lost a lot of weight, still going. Fuck it, gotta keep hitting the gym.
>>
>>23198996
As I said, it's the angle, I do have a bit of a pouch.

That's a good plan.

Keep up the good work~~
>>
>>23191121
Find a good men's barber shop with good reviews online and go. Spend like $20 - 40 and have them help you pick out a nice hair style and trim your beard. Whenever I get depressed I'll let myself go and hair and beard get all crazy. I'd get more self conscious and more depressed. So I started going and getting my hair cut every Saturday morning and the place was cool and had movies on and sports or whatever and music playing in the background. You could grab a free beer and I had the same chick cut my hair every time. She was really cute and I got to sit there and talk to her and get to be all close to her while she cut my hair. And then I looked better and felt better. But the awesome part is barber shops are perfect because you aren't really expected to interact with anyone if you don't want to. You can just sit there and look at your phone and shit. Whatever the point is you should consider getting a haircut and a beard trim. I think it would make you look better and it helped me not be so depressed
>>
Where to begin.
>I've got multiple scars on my face.
>I'm overweight
>I have a lot of scars on my body
>I've got stretch marks on my arms and torso.
>My hands are small
>Stubby arms and legs
>I'm probably way to hairy for someone my age.
>My joints click constantly.
>My teeth are yellow and crooked.
>I have a residing hairline
>Overall I would say I'm pretty ugly, even though people say I'm a 6 or cute...
>>
>>23191275
Holy shit you don't look at all like your description. You look hot as fuck in this picture. I was in this jewelry store one time and this girl was helping me and she was fucking 10/10 and after a minute she went to get something out of the back and she was wearing this really short skirt so I was checking out her ass and all of a sudden I realize she has one leg that's like literally twice the size of the other. Like, one was normal size/not stick skinny and the other was just...bigger. That shit turned me the fuck on. I've checked out thousands of girls since then but I still remember this one
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
My lack of an ability to gain the "6pack v line abs" that everyone loves. I'm male 5'10
175 lbs (mainly muscle) about 9% body fat or less? Idk

But I can't get those chisled abs or pecs everyone has, I just look chub and it's annoying.

Also I hate facial hair or long hair (on me) but my hair grows insanely fast on my head and it's quite the annoyance
>>
>>23191430
>>23191441
Totally passable. I'd hit it. Got any body pics?
>>
>>23199061
That's probably be frustrating.

I like your body, though.
>>
>>23199061
Also add on- I workout 2-3 hours or more a day full body workouts. But I still can't get the chisled muscle look (anywhere for that matter) but I am strong I can lift heavy fucking things no problem and I'm
A fucking beast
>>
>>23199068
It is mildly frustrating knowing I can't have that "sexy look" but I
Make up for it in terms of being a general badass motherfucker you wouldn't want to pick a fight with
>>
>>23199072
Do you have the 'badass motherfucker' wallet to go with?
>>
>>23199079
Not yet, I need it though. My body doesn't look "sexy" I wish it did, but I guess I'm glad it's able to perform well.

Makes getting a qtpi gf hard when you know you're strong as shit but look fat as fuck
>>
>>23199088
Can always purchase one.

It looks good to me.
You don't look fat af.

Even if you did, overweight people get QT3.14 gfs often.
>>
>>23199061
>9% bf

No. You have at least 18%, probably higher. There is plenty of room for improvement if definition and bf% is your goal. Diet and exercise.
>>
>>23199097
All I see is chub, lots of girls refuse to date Meir even "want" me because >lack of abs

>>23199101
My body fat % is low I have ALOT of muscle but it just looks like I'm fat
>>
>>23193644
How big? I'd def suck you off
>>
>>23199108
That's a damn shame, man.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>23198971
I am that guy, not sure if id changed.
I don't shave, ever. I'm 22 years old and can't grow body hair.
>>
>>23199115
Don't be sorry it's ok, I can deal I suppose. What about you? What's your story? (I'm curious my man, tell me what you hate)
>>
>>23199108

Having a lot of muscle isn't the question. I have a lot of muscle, you have more definition than me and I'm in the low 20's in terms of bf%, I would put the floor, the % that I would bet my first born that it's not lower, at 16% for you.

Don't take this as an invite to go have a water test done and come back and prove it to me, I don't really care and I won't see it, just be honest with yourself and look up what 9% looks like and realize you can keep training and eating healthy and will keep getting a better looking body.
>>
>>23199108
Stop fooling yourself. Those are fat boobs, not muscle boobs. Being fit is about 80% diet and 20% exercise.
>>
>>23199130
Are you on mobile?
If not, you can click on my ID and have my posts highlighted, I posted a bit ago.
>>
File: cb11.jpg (322KB, 1417x1404px) Image search: [Google]
cb11.jpg
322KB, 1417x1404px
>>23199108
you cant be 9% body fat and not have visible abs, its phyiscally impossible
even if 100% of your fat was stored on your stomach they would be visible
at around 15% your abs start showing for most people
pic is me at what i would estimate would be just under 15% body fat for reference
>>
>>23199135
It's mostly skin. I used to be 200+ lbs and went down to 165 in 4 months ish. I've been working my ass off to get back to 175(from muscle gains) it really isn't my body fat that's a problem, it's that I have skin flab leftover from my weight loss, and my body type isn't exactly made to be "cut"
>>23199142
I'm on mobile
>>23199154
Last time I checked the doctors said I was7-10% body fat
>>23199137
Sad face
>>
>>23199154
I'm saving that for the veiny arms.
>>
>>23195415
Do you shave your entire upper body? You do look a little weird completely hairless like that. Not terrible. Nice dick.
>>
>>23199162
Ah, this is mine.
>>23198277
>>
>>23199177
Checked

Also that can't be to bad can it? You're right in the middle where most attractive people are
>>
>>23199162
>Sad face
No man, don't be sad. Use it as motivation to keep going. Trust me, diet is a huge percentaje of being fit.

>I used to be 200+ lbs and went down to 165 in 4 months ish. I've been working my ass off to get back to 175(from muscle gains)
In your case, I would lose more weight before ganing more muscle. I think it would be easier in the long run.

Keep going mate.
>>
>>23199162
your doctors are wrong, sorry bro it happens
seriously though, just lose more weight and keep lifting, dont rush it and stay on track
dont worry about the body fat % too much, just focus on yourself
>>23199163
thanks, lol
>>
>>23199179
It's probably not as bad as I feel it is, but *shrugs* doesn't stop me from having issues with it.

Eh, most attractive females count as SMA, unless someone is a chubby chaser.
>>
>>23199188
You're welcome?

I really love veiny arms, because I'm normal.
>>
File: 20121119_093108.jpg (195KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20121119_093108.jpg
195KB, 1200x1600px
>>23198420
Mine used to be terrible. I had just gotten out of prison and idk what it was but being in there had made it so bad. I used everything I could get on it and got lots of sun and eventually it went away.
>>
>>23199182
Thanks man :)>>23199188
Probably.. I don't trust doc's >>23199191
Well I saw your pic, I'd consider you SMA (medium to average) pretty good looking body type IMO
>>
>>23199195
Would you consider my arms decent?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>23199210
Forgot pic whoops here it is
>>
>>23199191
Just looking at the picture you posted, it's all in your head. I'm compeltely sure you are SMA.
>>
>>23199203
It's the angle of the picture.

I have a decent pouch on my stomach. and just extra flab and what not.
>>23199210
You only posted your torso. kek
>>
>>23199061
your bf is a lot higher than 9%

working on obliques more than abs is going to give you that adonis belt
>>
>>23199213
It's definitely not.
My family makes comments quite a bit.

>>23199212
Yeah, your arm is nice.

I just have an odd love of veins.
>>
>>23199214
See
>>23199212
This

Also you're still pretty cute IMO (from what I can see)
>>
>>23199218
You can kind of tell I have the muscles there (if you look close enough) but it's covered by flab
>>
>>23199222
See
>>23199221

Thank you.
>>
>>23199230
I saw, thank ya kind anon.
>>
>>23199238
Uh, you're welcome.
>>
>>23194009
you look awesome, and you seem to have a nice cock..
>>
>>23191441
You look like a cute dork. I would date you.
>>
>>23199195
this sounds like sarcasm but i sure hope it isnt
you look good in your pic like most other ppl have said btw
i know you said its just the angle but it cant be that bad regardless
even if its as bad as you describe it should get better pretty fast if you adopt a reasonably healthy lifestyle
doesnt have to be that difficult or hard to sustain just minding your eating and occasional exercise
>>23199202
yeah im just hoping its going away sooner rather than later
>>
>>23189394
Fupa. Everything else looks average or fine except I have a flap of hanging belly. Da fuck.
>>
>>23199300
It's not sarcastic.
It was more confused, than anything.
No one really thanks me for liking their veiny arms.

I actually have a reasonable diet, it's just that I probably don't exercise enough.
Plus, most of my trouble spots are really the harder spots to get rid of in the first place.

Also, your bacne isn't really all that bad.
>>
>>23199309
I know the feeling of a large fupa.

It almost looks like I have a 'buldge' in swim bottoms.
>>
>>23190003
I think you either mistyped or you need to get measured correctly. 70D is not a correct measurement for someone your weight.
>>
>>23190088
I'd want you to hold me. ;~;
>>
>>23190003
You're not wearing bras properly.

The number before your cup size is the inch measurement of your rib cage.

There's no way someone 103lbs would have a 70in rib cage.
>>
>>23199333
I like your shape a lot.
>>
>>23199334

thanks man, n-no homo
>>
>>23199316
>No one really thanks me for liking their veiny arms.
weird, its as good a compliment as saying someone has pretty eyes or whatever
>I probably don't exercise enough.
just try find some type of exercise you at least kind of enjoy so you stick to it, doesnt have to be the most efficient
>most of my trouble spots are really the harder spots to get rid of in the first place
there's this thing called yohimbine hcl you could look further into, supposed to help burn fat specifically in "stubborn" areas
legal over the counter in most countries
>Also, your bacne isn't really all that bad.
yeah i dont know whether its my camera that doesnt capture it properly or if its just my mind making it seem like a bigger deal than it is lol
>>
>>23199333

Even though you're overweight, your body is still in the feminine pearshape/somewhat hourglass figure, so it's still attractive. I'm sure you have a nice big ass too to go along with that.
>>
>>23199349
Eh, I haven't met anyone else that likes veins like I do.
Everyone likes pretty eyes.

I run around chasing my siblings children, which is my ideal form of exercise, but it's not really making a difference.

It's not a super huge deal.
I just feel so awkward being in the exact in-between of SMA and chubby.

That's possible.

Mine may not be as bad as I see it, but people do comment on it.
>>
>>23199324
Thanks for the solidarity over fupas but I checked your posted picture and am concerned about your self body image. Unless for some reason that picture is set up where you aren't showing any of your chubsterness or it's all in your mind.

You seem quite in shape and thin. I'd kill to have a body like yours. I'm not even sure what could make a bulge in your swim trunks?
>>
>>23199346
I'm a chick, it's coo'
>>
>>23199379
It's showing, just not a ton.
As I've repeated a lot, it's the angle.

You can see the line where the pouch sits, though.

I have a large fupa that makes a bulge, and it's embarrassing.
I try my best to never take pictures where it's visible.
>>
File: 1442340154498.jpg (13KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1442340154498.jpg
13KB, 324x291px
>>23199386

y-you too
>>
>>23199379
Also, the issue isn't necessarily that I have a lot of fat or anything, it's the fact I'm not big enough to be chubby, but not small enough to be average.
>>
>>23199376
thats a good point

everything does something, the trick is to try to keep it consistent over time

yeah im probably more obsessed about my own body than the average person and kind of assumed you were the same way, sorry about that
i realize now that you werent even really asking for advice in the first place lol
i have a terrible head cold so im feeling dumb as fuck, blaming that for my indiscretions

but you have to live with some extremely rude people if people regularly or even occasionally comment on your body like that, regardless of how you really look
>>
>>23199391
I mean, honestly, it seems like the fupa would basically only be existent if you slouched or sat down. And even then it's a slight pudge. And that's quite normal. Most healthy people would have a pudge sitting down...I'd say everyone but I'm not exactly checking out every sitting down person.

Also, to help with flabby ness, doing sit ups daily will help. Start with what you can and end up with 50 a go. It'll tone ya right up! Especially since you don't look like you have much body fat ratio to fix.

...sorry if this was unwanted advice. I mean no offense.
>>
>>23199386

Also thanks, kinda made me happier tonight
>>
File: BodyFace.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
BodyFace.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Flabby sides, no chest definition, and I can't get my hair to do anything sylish, it's really unruly.
>>
>>23199397
Ah fair enough. My bad, was getting concerned about your self body image just cause I've experienced people with very skewed perspectives of themselves.

But I have a problem with trying to fix everyone before they harm themselves so I'll show myself out.
>>
>>23199421
If it counts for anything, I did a 10k mudrun (that actually turned out to be 60% sprinting on hot dust) without any training, and I didn't die.

Yeah, I tend to avoid looking at my body most of the time. It is what it is.

Oh, sorry, hope you feel better,

My family is honest.

>>23199422
Trust me, the fupa is prominent.
Unless we're talking about different type of fupas.

I'm not referring to my stomach when I say it.

They won't, though, my issues aren't just my stomach.
Sit ups won't help much.

It's fine, I guess I should have expected it posting.

To be clear, it's not that I want to be skinny, I would be fine chubby, I just want to fit in whatever category.
>>
>>23199446
It's fine.

I appreciate your concern.
>>
>>23199429
No problem, sir. My last long-term relationship was with someone of your body type. And unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago so I have a soft spot for things similar to him.

Fucked up, I know. But uh, oh shit I made things weird.

Your body types are great huggers/cuddlers. Other chicks will figure it out, no worries. /happystuff
>>
cyst on my face that makes my cheekbone look abnormally huge on one side. comes back every year
>>
>>23199468

Sorry to hear that, hope you'll be happy.
>>
>>23199113
Very slightly above 4 inches long, about 3 inches in diameter.
>>
>>23199591
I don't think you know what diameter means.
>>
Strong bdd itt

Guess I'll contribute

>be a child model
>reversed ugly duckling; puberty fucked me up
>treated like a demigod until puberty
>starts with scarring from skin cancer at 11 from being so active outside, Chad lifestyle problems
>aggressive balding begins at 12
>(egg head: can't just shave it, ever)
>2.0 fwhr before puberty, perfect development
>only vertical growth since, now 1.6 fwhr
>jawline is WORSE than it was as a child
>everything is worse
>formerly perfect teeth, skin, and vision are now fucked
>sparse facial hair and no body hair growth
>same height as at 13, which was then the tallest
>same boyish frame
Altogether resulted in a decade of severe depression and mental illness that I'm only now coming out of. I know it's not bad compared to some of you. But it fucked with my head being treated like a god my whole life up until puberty knocked me off a cliff, right when looks start to matter. EVERYTHING is different when you're attractive. I had to adjust my behavior and attitude. I don't know how it went so wrong, but I would've killed myself if it weren't for my decent shoulders and my dick & iq being 3 standard deviations above the mean.

My plan now is to save up for a transplant as I wait a few years for my brain to be more fully developed and then I'll start stacking hormones and nootropics to attain some of the genetic potential that was robbed from me.
>>
>>23190880
your nigger nose doesn't ruin your cuteness. + you're short & you have a great pair of tits, so you're good.
>>
>>23199627
shit, I meant circumference. No, it's not three inches across.
>>
>>23189973
I doubt you need to keep dropping weight if you're at 130.

Nothing you mentioned would be a turn off to me, really.
>>
>>23199753
Don't get a hair transplant. Honestly bald guys are hot as hell and a lot of women like it
>>
>I'm 5'8 almost 5'9.
>Chocolate skinned
>Speak fluent english
>Slightly chubby closer to average

(I'm saying chocolate because I'm not purple but I'm not caramel either)
You would think speaking english fluently would make you more attractive. But nope. Especially not to other black girls. They want the thug type. I just can't win. Only girl I attract are obese women with a lot of issues going on.
>>
>>23200649
Oh and I forgot to say extremely shy for poor socialization due to me being so different from the other black kids and not "white" enough for the white kids. It's like what Earl Sweatshirt said. Too white for the black kids and too black for the whites.
>>
File: white ppl pls.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
white ppl pls.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
ITT: Self pity and obsession

>>23191275

Hardcore fishing mode: activated

>>23191430

>waaah I look like dude
>was born a dude

lol what is your deal

>>23194065

>In better shape than most of the general population
>can come up with a laundry list of what you're not happy with

holy shit you tub of lard looking fellow put down the deep fried lard and choco-blasted children's aspirin why don't you

>>23196009

Maybe if you stop looking like you're tasting a fart, people wouldn't notice the shit you obsess over
>>
File: Snapshot_2016119 (2).jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_2016119 (2).jpg
39KB, 640x480px
i have retinal detachment in my right eye, its kinda annoying because is hard to keep it open and i hate that ;-;
>>
>>23200754
that looks cool man, just wear an eyepatch people won't mind it
>>
>>23200754
why not replace it with a fake eye?
has it always been blind?
>>
>>23200778
that looks cool because im forcing it to be open, normally its kinda half closed and its look awful
>>23200784
even replacing it with a fake eye the eyelid will still kinda dead, and yes, it's always been blind
>>
>>23200794
glue it shut like medically?
>>
>>23200794
wear sunglasses indoors, if people as why just tell them "because I just don't give a fuck"
and then give your professor a doctors note why you have to wear them
>>
>>23200811
but i want it to be open, not closed :c
>>23200827
i've tried that but its kinda weird and uncomfortable for me and my friends so i stopped doing it, i should try the eyepatch but, you know, it's hard to find a good and nice looking eyepatch
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.