[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general chat thread on this meme loving cock rating board of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.png (296KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
296KB, 600x772px
general chat thread on this meme loving cock rating board of loneliness and vanity

what are you retards doing right now
what do you want to be doing
what are your life goals
why are you on /soc/ instead of doing something that you actually enjoy
what do you like
what do you hate
discuss your hobbies
and whatever else you find interesting
>>
>>23182181
i guess i'll start
just finished reading a book and now i'm studying econometrics
being hungry as fuck
>>
File: IMG_20160119_160346783.jpg (419KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_160346783.jpg
419KB, 720x1280px
>>23182202
also being retarded and not attaching an image first time around
>>
literally a meme board
>>
>>23182181
>what are you retards doing right now
Time wasting.
>what do you want to be doing
I'm doing what I want. I'm content with little; too much is too stressful.
>what are your life goals
A strong family and respect of my peers.
>why are you on /soc/ instead of doing something that you actually enjoy
instant gratification. There's no commitment on 4chan. I've been so lazy for so long, I have no will to put in the effort to do anything I actually enjoy. When I do manage to muster the energy, it absolutely must be for something "productive."
>what do you like
Learning, sleeping. Watching the world move as I sit still.
>what do you hate
Eating. Going to sleep, waking up. Obstacles. I want my points A & B to be as far apart, and everyone else's as close as possible. I like seeing others progress, I don't like seeing myself regress.
>discuss your hobbies
Mostly ordinary things. My unusual hobby would be perusing information related to myself, fueled by narcissism of course. I want to know how I work basically, and use that knowledge to my advantage. If I'm given such self awareness I might as well take advantage of it.
>and whatever else you find interesting
Anything real. Not into imaginary stuff. there's too much to appreciate about reality.

My brain is sure fucked !
>>
>>23182181
studying for my bioengineering major
dressing up in cute clothes and showing my butt off to boys
/soc/ loves traps
>>
>>23182491
i can actually get on board with most of this
being content with little is the best way to live life, at least for me
learning is great, but eating is also great, so i'm conflicted in my opinions about your opinions

>>23182530
i feel that studying for the bioengineering major is the best option of the two
>>
>>23182535
Yeah but
>>
>>23182544
why must degeneracy work its way into every thread
>>
>>23182549
What do you mean? I thought you were OP?
>>
>>23182555
that is correct
>>
It's 5.30am so I'm sitting at my PC playing Hearthstone and reading whatever random stuff I come across online
Maybe sleeping, but that eludes me as usual
>what are your life goals
I aim to teach underprivileged kids English in third world countries, nearly there .___.
I don't terribly mind reading through the contact threads and discovering what interests other people, it's way too early here to be doing anything useful anyway
>what do you like
Getting out in the sun and playing golf, even though it doesn't agree with my complexion, reading, hanging out with friends, sharing a laugh with anybody, travelling and meeting new people, taking a relaxed approach to life and not getting too upset about things
>what do you hate
People who use vanity as fuel to treat others poorly, pumpkin, having my opinion disregarded, people who take their hobbies too seriously - nobody likes the guy having a tantrum at the community table tennis hall
>discuss your hobbies
There's a fair bit of overlap between my interests and my hobbies, I guess I'd add playing video games casually and watching various films and television series here
>and whatever else you find interesting
Aquascaping fascinates me, I am far too clumsy and impatient to produce anything myself, but seeing what others can create brings a smile to my face, I also like listening to my grandparents tell stories about life during WWII
>>
>>23182181
>what am I doing
listening to a review of kanye wests new tracks
I want to be on the toilet, with like 7 intimidating men watching me go to the loo
>>
>>23182666
>I aim to teach underprivileged kids English in third world countries
admirable
any countries in particular that you would like to teach in?

>it's way too early here to be doing anything useful anyway
there's always more books to be read

travelling is alright, as is not getting upset about every single thing that occurs in life

>>23182697
who are your favourite artists?
>>
>>23182716
>who are your favourite artists?
that depends on the medium
music wise, I'd say J Mascis
>>
>>23182716

I am not terribly fussed where I end up teaching, I'll probably base myself somewhere like China to start with so I can earn enough to facilitate teaching in the poorer countries shortly thereafter, sadly you cannot live off of good intentions so some financial considerations still need to be made.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.