[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I've been seeing a new girl and she loves to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: mycock2.jpg (299KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mycock2.jpg
299KB, 1280x960px
Hey, so I've been seeing a new girl and she loves to be a dom. I've always been a dom in the past so the transition to sub is taking a bit.

To help get me in the sub mood, please tell me anything you think, feel, or want to do to my cock. Imagine I'm restrained and its all yours.

I'll post some more pics if theres demand. Anybody can comment, but please, only mention your gender if you're female.

Thanks!
>>
>>23179313
Cut it off. Female
>>
>>23179313
I'd take a long, smooth, stainless steel rod, suck on it until it was nice and slippery, then start to gently fuck your pee hole with it.
>>
>>23179320

Thats some hardcore dom shit lol
>>
>>23179344

feel free to keep going with anything, ill be here reading
>>
>>23179355
I'd take a powerful vibrator and hold it against the underside of your glans, right where the frenulum used to be, then just as you were close to cumming I'd take it away, pinch the strand of skin there, and jam a needle right through it to give you a frenum piercing.
>>
>>23179399

Damn, thats kinda intense. Do you like doing that to all cocks or is it something about mine in particular?
>>
>>23179423
Neither really, you just presented the opportunity to express all the kinky stuff I'd enjoy trying out if I had complete dominance over someone.
>>
>Rhodesia flag
Shoot dickhole with one of your handguns.
>>
>>23179399
damn is right to this
>>
>>23179530
im gonna break my own rule and ask are you a girl? for some reason its turning me on a little bit imagining a sexy girl doing it but its scaring me to death from a guy lol

>>23179548
dont own any guns. grandfather was from there.

One last shot for anybody interested?
>>
File: 41tU8erz3bL._SX450_.jpg (21KB, 450x398px) Image search: [Google]
41tU8erz3bL._SX450_.jpg
21KB, 450x398px
>>23179740
I rather enjoy this combination of fear and arousal that I'm apparently causing.

I'd take a wartenberg pinwheel and run the spikes all along your circumcision scar.
>>
>>23179922

its only arousal if youre female and im gonna eventually cum lol, otherwise its just fear

do you wanna see another pic?
>>
>>23179955
sure, more pics are always good
>>
>>23179313
I am about the teasing and build up. You are not accustomed to giving up control so I would strip you of as much as possible right away. You would be naked, arms restrained together and above your head, ankles held wide apart by a spreader bar. I would want you blindfolded also, so you couldnt anticipate anything. No gag though, your whimpers and pleas would amuse me. My hands would alternate between feather light touches, slaps and raking claws over every inch of your skin until you tingled all over, squirming as you waited for my touch. All in silence. When you were hard and throbbing and needy I would straddle your prone body and press your pathetic cock flat against your tummy, settle down on it and slide my wet lips up and down your length, letting you feel the gates of heaven but not enter
>>
File: mycock1.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mycock1.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
>>23180027

ok...but do you mind going a little more toward the arousal side than the pain side lol?
>>
>>23180119

fuck...yes please...more

thats the kinda sub thing im trying to get into. anything specific about my particular cock though?
>>
>>23180141
Nothing about it physically. It is a fine specimen but it gives you pleasure, pleasure you have sadly been allowed to feel entitled to. You need to be laid low
>>
File: mycock3.jpg (77KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mycock3.jpg
77KB, 720x1280px
>>23180206

mmm. lay me low mistress. use my specimen as you wish
>>
>>23180244
Hands braced against your chest I would lean over you, swaying my breasts in front of your face so my hard nipples brushed your lips, just out of reach of your hungry mouth. Manicured nails shaped to rounded poonts would dig into your flesh, drawing unbidden whimpers from you. Between us our bodies would become slick with our excitement. As I get closer to my own release i would sit back and pull of your blindfold, let you watch as my pussy lips rub up and down your shaft, your head disappear and reappear between their glistening fold.
Any twitch of your hips would earn you a slap. If you could be a good boy and not squirm and buck i would let you shoot on your chest. If you couldn't stay still, i would make you hold a toy cock in your mouth so i could ride that instead. Your punishment would be watching me cum and spasm around a toy that can't feel it, and have your cock remain unsated
>>
>>23180286

Unf....mistress. I want you to use me like that.
However you wish to.

Can we figure out a way to communicate? I can show you more and we could figure out a way for you to control me from a distance or something if you want to play with me.
>>
>>23180286

I'm so used to just having girls do my bidding and holding them down while I fuck them how I want... Im starting to really like the role reversal...
>>
>>23179313
WHERE ARE YOUR TESTICLES?
>>
>>23180317>>23180327
You haven't been completely ruined, at least, if you come to heel so well. That is good, your new Goddess isn't wasting her time. Providing she doesn't mind you having a tutor, I would be happy to help you understand your new place.
Post your Skype or a throw away email. If you dont have Skype, make one.
>>
>>23180383
>>23180286

Wait are you two together?

Because I'm really way more looking for the being used and not allowed to cum while you ride me thing than the piercing my junk with needles thing.

Email's [email protected] anyway
>>
>>23180403
Both IDs are mine, I'm not sure why it changed.
Expect an email.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.