[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my profile pls? http://www.okcupid.com/profile/_Gas ton_

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: okcupid-logo-pgn.png (40KB, 564x577px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid-logo-pgn.png
40KB, 564x577px
Critique my profile pls?
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/_Gaston_
>>
>>23178477
It's been several years and you still haven't found a girlfriend? At least you took the bit about being the straightest gay man you'll ever meet out of your profile.
>>
>>23178488
I don't do girlfriends, I do FWB's and/or polyamory.
I just like to have the best profile possible.
>>
>>23178508
Good luck with that. You're going to end up lonely as fuck.
>>
>>23178513
Not really? I've had immense amount of success with the opposite sex. Plus, with my career goals, serious relationship would just slow me down.
>>
>>23178519
Talking long term.
>>
>>23178526
Okay, but I don't care about long term.
At this point in my life, I have a very cynical view on serious relationships. If that changes in the future, then cool. It's easy to get into a relationship, especially if I end up successful with my career goals.

I'm just asking about my profile in the now.
I personally feel it encompasses me well, and makes me come across in a positive light towards the type of people I'm interested.
I just want to know what other people think as well.
>>
>>23178477

I think your looking for the website reddit.
>>
>>23178636
First off, OKCupid threads are some of the most regular and consistent threads on /soc/. Are you new?

Secondly, Reddit is not a boogieman and in many ways is much superior to 4chan.
Sure, there are some terrible subreddits, but it's not like 4chan isn't without its own terrible boards (like /b/).
>>
>>23178643
>much superior to 4chan
Than fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>23178834
>People can only use one site on the internet
Reddit and 4chan have different strengths dude. Stop picking sides, it's really immature and just makes you seem really ignorant.
>>
Gonna return this thread to its regularly scheduled programming.

My profile: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/totallygeekyguy
>>
Used to get a fair amount of messages, but almost nothing in the past few weeks. OKC around me seems to be fizzling out. Thoughts?

www.okcupid.com/profile/piratelegs
>>
>>23178513
>>23178526
>>23178834

i don't see why you're being so strangely belligerent and projecting your insecurities towards someone who simply has a different view on how relationships work?

Speaking as someone who spent a solid year on OKCupid to completely whore out and achieve massive success (especially as a minority), there is absolutely nothing wrong with how OP wishes to pursue potential mates. Sometimes, you're just in the mood to be free and have sex with many people. I know my time while I lived life like this was dope as fuck and I had sex with some unforgettably jawdropping women who, surprisingly enough, viewed sex similarly-- as a casual experience between two people. I do not regret my decisions.

I do empathize with your rebuttal, projecty-dude. Having met someone during that time, who accepted me as I was despite my history, and truly fall in love has been an extremely enriching & lucky experience. I won't lie, being in a steady relationship with someone you truly love has so far been more enjoyable than my stint of casual sex with many partners. But notice, did I say it was more correct or more righteous? No, I simply find it more fulfilling, and that changes from person to person.
>>
and yes, back to the focus--

>>23178900
They should just rename the "self summary" section to "insert attention grabber." Read that to yourself aloud, three whole times. Make it interesting to read three times over. *Show* me that you're an expert in useless trivia; replace that statement with an actual bit of trivia. And reveal stuff about your personal views and political views for the date. It helps that you appear pretty physically attractive; if I were a girl, I'd bone ya. But based on this profile, you're not someone I would personally wish to date. You INTJ's being all serious and not making jokes on your profiles...

>>23179002
Overall, a great profile. You do a great job of understanding the key rule to a great profile: show without telling. It also helps that you're a pretty hot dude, my dude. The fact that you're attractive kind of balances out the whole self-deprecative humor you've got in your profile, but you could do with some revision in your "6 things" blurb. Most of the humor in this section comes off a little trite as well. You should stick to a dry approach without being too overt. (i.e. no caps) Your "Typical Friday Night" section is a great example on the energy you should portray.
>>
>>23179327
wow such en eloquent summary. Thanks! I'll work on that 6 things section..
>>
>>23178508
>I don't do girlfriends,
>I choose to be single and have women not call me back after we have sex
>>
>>23179327
Can you do mine?

>>23179370
Nice try, but nah.
I've ended far too many relationships very early in because I just don't like the idea of being stuck in a relationship. They become exceptionally more difficult to end once they go on for a certain amount of time because of the emotional investment and time placed in it.

Plus, I'm 22. I'd rather be experiencing as much as possible, rather than have someone holding me back.
>>
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/z_andrew

If there are any glaring flaws I'd love to know. I also just love the extra traffic
>>
I'm not super serious about it but I'd like some feedback

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/evictionparty
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.