[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ I'm looking for some advice. My wife and I have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

/soc/ I'm looking for some advice. My wife and I have been talking about having a threesome with another woman. We just don't know where to find this other woman. We asked /b/ but it didn't go anywhere. Any suggestions?
>>
>>23173316
Reddit
>>
>>23173347
More specifically?
>>
>>23173316
Depends on what kind of women you want I guess. If you're looking for a slutty type that has experience, go for a swingersclub. If you're looking for a "decent" girl, go to a festival/club and let your wife do the talking with her outfit and eyes and see which girl might be interested. I wouldnt do it online, too much fakers.
>>
>>23173409
That's a good suggestion. I live in a pretty small town so I don't know of any swingers clubs. But there are a lot of music festivals not too far from us. We are not looking for a relationship with another woman, she is very bisexual and has always wanted to be with a woman. Thank you for the suggestion
>>
>>23173484
No problem mate, good luck with the hunt. Feel free to share the experience (and perhaps some pics) afterwards.
>>
>>23173515
Do you have any experience picking up girls for a threesome?
>>
>>23173484
>I live in a pretty small town

Take a trip to a bigger city. It won't be hard there.
>>
>>23173600
We don't live far from Pittsburgh. Thank you for the suggestion.
>>
Any advice on actually picking up the woman. How do you approach her? How do you say "My wife and I would really like to fuck you" without sounding like a creep?
>>
>>23173737
Your wife should make the approach, not you. Girls are more responsive to other girls. You can always leer politely when they look over at you. Also, your wife will enjoy the tryst more with someone she's attracted to.
>>
>>23173854
Will do. Thanks for the advice.
>>
what about a MfM?
with a male oral giver?

get sucked by a male and your wifr at same time?

Kik: lutonbi2-13
>>
>>23174021
Sorry man, only looking for women. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>23174021
lol @ this faggot
>>
>>23174021
Lmfao
>>
>>23173409

Curious about this. I've always believed it should be on the male half to do the searching. I feel like having the female do the work is almost like luring these girls into something unsuspecting as most couples who do it this way save the fact that the male will join till it's well late. Wouldn't mind hearing a females opinion on it

>>23173569

I have never really picked up chicks for the sole purpose of sex but I did manage to get a girl dating me and my partner which lasted about 6 months. Was pure luck.
Pretty much told a mate I thought his friend I saw in some FB event thing was cute
He said he'd give her my number (thought he was joking)
She texted, I had no idea who she was at first. We talked and got a long. I didn't want to lead her on so said I had a GF and that she was bi and blah blah.
She messaged back "That's cool, more to love"
We both were texting her for a couple weeks then met up few times for dinner and lunch at restaurants.
Nek minit we fucking.

Regret that it ended so fucking hard now days. Can't stop thinking about how dynamic the relationship was.
>>
My GF is bi and we've had one threesome and now we're both hungry for more. Agree with the poster who mentioned your gf approaching people, much better tactic.
>>
>>23173371
r4r or dirtyr4r there are also other threesome groups but I don't know them.

Meeting a girl from dirtyr4r myself for the first time soon, I'm interested in seeing how this will work out.
>>
>>23173316
TIIIINDDDDEERRR
>>
>>23173737
years ago me and my GF went to an art opening. We had a little experience picking up girls at that point (we were in college together, where it is pretty fucking easy).

We split up and at some point I found her talking to an older woman (looked 30, ended up being 40, very hot) and joined the conversation. It was just that, a normal social interaction. No lines or approach, the gf just gave me a totally natural way into the interaction. We got on well and started flirting a little, and as the gallery show was winding down, we invited her to the after party at a bar.

I don't remember a lot of specifics (it was like 8 years ago and i was prob. drunk), but the flirtation escalated and this woman was clearly very excited to have to early-20 somethings after her. The best part was that some big muscle bro was trying to get her also, but once it became clear she was going home with us, he gave me a handshake and congratulated me.

>fast forward to she drives us to her home.
>fast forward to let my GF start kissing her first
>fast forward to the bedroom.
>fast forward to she's on her period!!
>fastforward to whatever, get head from them, fuck my girlfriend and woman eats the cum out of her
>fast forward to she makes us breakfast in the morning

the point being, if you and your wife are hot, you can naturally escalate the social situation. be gentle, fun and laid back about it.

or on the other hand you can just walk up and say "me and my wife want to fuck you", and Im sure that will work 30% of the time.
>>
>>23177585
OP here, we aren't model hot but we aren't unattractive or fat either. I would say we look better than average. We are in our 20's and very open with each other about fantasies and such. When you and your wife picked up these other women, did it affect your relationship with each other? Were there any jealousy issues or fights about it?
>>
>>23177649
Gf, not wofe, but No, but she is unlike anybody I know. She let me fuck other girls and it never got in the way of our relationship. We never had to talk about the threesomes or plan them. They just happened. I havent had that sort of relationship w anyone else, so I wouldn't make predictions based on my experience. For what it's worth were still good friends.

I would recommend talking about every possible situation w your wife. Since its something you're planning and hasn't happened organically, communicate well.
>>
>>23177770
We have discussed it and she seems to be into it, it was actually her suggestion. We were talking about fantasies and she said she always wondered what it was like to be with a girl. So of course I said I wondered what it was like to be with 2 girls. So she said we should try it. I'm just worried that when we get into it that she will get upset or jealous.
>>
>>23177875
welp, keep talking about it? establish some ground rules, if any. let her pick somebody she's comfortable with?
>>
>>23173316
Make a joint Fetlife account.
>>
Thanks for the good advice everyone.
>>
>>23173409
>If you're looking for a slutty type that has experience,

If you're not, she'll be shit and you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>23177585
>or on the other hand you can just walk up and say "me and my wife want to fuck you", and Im sure that will work 30% of the time.

If by "work" you mean "get you branded a bullshitter and/or sex pest", sure
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.