[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys where do you like to cum when with a girl? Girls where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 531x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 531x480px
Guys where do you like to cum when with a girl?

Girls where do you like for guys to cum?

Pic related I love to cum on big tits
>>
>>23172971
>Guys
Her face, tits, stomach, ass and inside. All good to me.
>>
>>23172986
What he said, pretty much will cum anywhere on a girl but I do have a thing for facials
>>
Cum inside till my balls are empty, then I try to slurp out that delicious creampie.
>>
There's something about having a man cum inside you that feels unbelievable. Like being marked as his territory.

I don't mind eating cum but only if he's had a lot of sugar. Otherwise it tastes gross
>>
>>23173111
I gotta sweet tooth...always plenty of sugar in my diet babe
>>
>>23172971
the tongue
>>
>>23173364
Nice
>>
>>23173359
You know what you said makes no sense.
>>
>>23173111
If you like that then I'm sure you'd love being pissed on
>>
Inside her
>>
>>23173488
completely different
>>
>>23172971
Inside a condom, the girls I fuck are hookers
>>
>>23174065
>inside a condom
I don't fuck hookers, but I also don't want children yet.
Pulling out isn't effective enough, and wearing a condom until you pull out just to have to rip it off and come somewhere else is awkward in general.
>>
>>23172971
In me and on me just not in my eyes.
>>
Guy who's never had sex, but it's my dream to cum in a girls mouth and have her kiss me while the cum is still in her mouth, and we swap our juices between each other. Ideally after 69'ing so I have some of her pussy juice in my mouth as well.
>>
i personally prefer to not have cum inside me, but i loooove when guys cum on my clit and getting facials is really fun too
>>
Inside a girl is best. Ass or pussy.

Also blowing a load in her mouth and having her show it to you before she swallows.
Facials are fun too. I always try to cum on a girls face the first few times we fuck.
>>
I love cumming inside, everything else doesn't just doesn't really do it for me.
>>
>>23174284
This girls knows. Facials are the best nothing better than watching my cum run down a girls face and drip of off her chin.
>>
>>23174327
i love when it gets literally everywhere. in my hair, eyes, nose, mouth.. everywhere.
>>
>>23174349

mm I like to lick it off after,,

kik: lutonbi2013
Salvo
>>
>>23174284

cum on your clit... then lick you off until you cum ..mixing both pleasures...

Salvo
kik: lutonbi2013
>>
Releasing in a girl begging for cum is the best
>>
>>23173111

the taste can be sweet and light eating a lot of fruti like pineapple

salvo : Kik : lutonbi2013
>>
>>23174452
>>23174458
>>23174474

You serious?

lol
>>
>>23174483

Yes really
:)
what's your name?
kiss
>>
File: WIN_20160118_00_35_31_Pro.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160118_00_35_31_Pro.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>23174483

text me in Kik

good night ( here...)

Salvo
a dreamer
>>
>>23174483

have sweet dream.. going to sleep

Salvo
a dreamer
>>
>>23174349
yes. just simply yes.
you sound like one of the good ones.
>>
I like it most on my ass or tummy
>>
Inside. I find if I have to pull out to come somewhere else the orgasm isn't anywhere near as good.

Right up inside and remind them what a fucking slut that are to be full of your cum hnnnnghhhhh
>>
>>23174521
KEK
U
C
K
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.