[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kink discussion thread Discuss whatever we don't judge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 29

File: 1451992957078.gif (1013KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451992957078.gif
1013KB, 500x281px
Kink discussion thread

Discuss whatever we don't judge and we don't bite.
>Unless you ask nicely

We have an irc chat too

Server;
Freenode

Name;
PervySocPlebs

Everyone welcome :)
>>
>>23171755
first for kisi being a pleb :^)
>>
>>23171756
Fuck you haha
>>
File: 1451922584604.jpg (2MB, 4079x5955px) Image search: [Google]
1451922584604.jpg
2MB, 4079x5955px
Guess ill start

Reading hentai since a young age ruined me ;_;

>Monster rape (weird)
>Getting hurt abused even
>Masochism
>General rough stuff

Talked a bit about it in the irc chat
Got lots of weird fetishes not always rough stuff

Its all fantasies cause im a massive pussy i doubt i could act them out

Id type out all my fetishes but its a MASSIVE list

Anyways im a pleb.
>>
>>23171755
kuroneko best girl
>>
>>23171859
You know I watched the same things yet it completely turned me in a sadist. I love making who ever I am fucking moan out in pleasure and pain at the same time via either biting, scratching, spanking, or slapping.
>>
>>23171859
>>23171877
same here.
now my biggest fetish are the ones where the girl is in pain/vomiting/crying
i also have fetish for bodymod, amputation, self harm and things like these
>>
File: 1451894882177.jpg (343KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1451894882177.jpg
343KB, 1024x715px
All about the pleasure:

Teasing.
Denial.
Forced orgasm.
Ruined orgasm.
Tickling.
Milking.
Machines.
>>
>>23171902
I don't enjoy vomiting, a bit of body mod is always nifty. My personal form of degeneracy takes the form of being a furry and loving pet play, a bit of a breeding fetish.
>>
I'm reluctantly a foot fetish guy amongst other things. Dominatrix girls, bondage with forced awkward anything's, tickle and stimulation (post orgasm/polishing/etc) torture, be paid for something vanilla but very much not something I'd want without pay, other stuffs. But the foot fetish thing is admittedly the least understood or wanted by even me.
>>
>>23171914
Good tastes, I agree
>>
Also being treated as nothing but a cum dump :I
>>
>>23171914
Curious. Are you a guy or girl? How hard is it for you to get into the ticking situations? Milking I can only find from gay guys, never a girl wanting to torment a guy. Have to pay for the ticking?
>>
>>23171938
God you sound like so much fun, care to share a Kik?
>>
>>23171949
Dont use kik or snapchat n stuff not a very social person :v
>>
Monster rape, breeding, feet, futa, mindbreak, anything that involves primal animalistic brutal caveman sex.

You know, the usual.
>>
>>23171944
I'm afraid all you've found is another guy in this case. I enjoy having it done to me also.
>>
>>23171951
Nice
>>
why not, i rarely make a list here.

>beastiality (mainly horse/Minotaur)
>large insertions
>size difference
>excessive cum/slime/overflow
>monster rape
>tentacles

So basically, the bigger the cock the better.
>>
>>23171998
Hnnnng
>Excessive cum <3

I like you style
You should read victim.girls if you havent
>>
Recently obtained this, makes my cock monstrous while still allowing me to feel pleasure because I stick about 1" out of the front.

The moans of pleasure and pain are glorious when I use it on some one.
>>
>>23172008
You posted some in the IRC, and yes, i did read them. My favorite was chapter 19 for sure. :> (minotaur hnng)
>>
>>23172031
Chapter 12 is also one of my faves

And hara pan cause....beatings >_>
>>
>>23172035
>chapter 12
Nice, missed that one. Thanks!

And yeah, i know. Whatever gets your blood pumping. ;>
>>
>>23171938
One of my dreams to find a girl to play out this i had some internet play with one girl i met on reddit about that and some incest and it was so hot!

My struggle is to find someone irl to do those things
>>
>>23172217
I'd love to roleplay sister/brother with someone.
>>
>>23172242
are you a girl?
>>
>>23171954
Ha, I figured. Was more trying to ask if your personal experience, not asking for a meetup
>>
>>23172296
You should be so lucky.

>>23172309
My personal experience is no-one wants to be tickled so you do it once they're tied up.
>>
>>23172311
like im not a english native speaker and so far two persons asked you if you are a girl and in both answers i still dont know :(
>>
File: DSC03543a.jpg (1MB, 2296x1528px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03543a.jpg
1MB, 2296x1528px
>>23172342
No.
>>
>>23172347
thank you and someone has a lot of toys to play with
>>
>>23172347
That massive dong tho
>>
>>23172347

is that a horse cock dildo on the left?
>>
>>23171864
Funny, you seem to have misspelled "Kirino". Don't worry though, we all know there's only one possibility for best girl.
>>
>>23172365
I like to be obtuse.

>>23172373
...which one?

>>23172381
Close, it's a mold taken from an actual donkey, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>23172384
kuroneko>kirino>>saori>>>ayase>>manami

deal with it
>>
>>23172405
I only care about Kirino, your ranking is not that bad though. Still, Kirino is the far more developed character and in my opinion a lot better. But I guess you can have your own, of course objectively wrong, opinion.
>>
Hey, I hope it's ok if I ask for some advice/discussion ITT wrt a partner's kinks.

So I've been seeing a girl with some serious anxiety over her desire for kinks. She confessed a few weeks ago that she wants forced sex/rape play, and that she fantasizes about being gang banged by multiple guys.

She's intensely ashamed of her desires, but she almost can't enjoy sex without some really rough choking, slapping, and stuff like that. Basically said she never came with past bf's, except for the rare occasions when she was in the mood for tender lovemaking.

I'm absolutely not interested in group sex with other men, but other than that I'm interested in indulging her kinks, and wondering how to go about it.

Also, she claims the group sex thing is nothing but a fantasy, and I know it's a common enough fantasy, but I'm also wondering if I should avoid a deeper relationship with her because of it. I'm open minded about a lot of kink, but that's a line I won't cross.
>>
>>23172450
Basically yes, avoid.

It's fine to fantasize about multiple partners, I'm sure you'd like a FFM too. But if a person can exclusively get off to being hurt/abused/degraded, then there's something seriously wrong with her.

It also makes it far less likely she'll just forget about fantasy or not have it while you fuck her. Which is the last point: How much do you respect someone who wants to be gang banged?
>>
>>23172450
the behaviour you are showing is exactly why she didnt want to tell you, you are projecting your insecurities on her fantasies.

She may or may not act on them nobody can predict the future, but you should trust your partner wont cheat on you.
>>
>>23172489
> But if a person can exclusively get off to being hurt/abused/degraded, then there's something seriously wrong with her.

Guess you're not wrong i'm pretty fucked.
>>
>>23172504
I'm not complaining, I like using your type. He just shouldn't fall in love.
>>
>>23172504
honestly is just sex, people can do what they want in the bedroom and still be "normal" in the society.
If you are pretty fucked or not idk but the fact you enjoy some kinky does not determine this
>>
>>23172489
Yeah, I don't know. I was thinking of getting a hitachi and seeing if I could help her enjoy more gentle sex as well. It seems like she just gets self conscious and won't let herself go in the moment and enjoy herself.

So far, the rough stuff is still pretty light... but I don't yet know how deep the rabbit hole goes. She seems to think I will be disgusted by her darker kinks, but she also thought I would be freaked out by force play and light slapping.

Outside of her shame issues, she's a lot of fun. I'm definitely more wary about a serious relationship with her, but at this point, I'm still willing to indulge her kinks and have fun for a while.

>It also makes it far less likely she'll just forget about fantasy
Why do you figure that? I guess I thought of it as two separate kinks.

>>23172502
Well, I did endeavor to be very nonjudgemental and accepting, and we're building some trust. It's not so much insecurity about cheating--I just know that group sex of that sort is beyond my boundaries.

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to find some analogues, ie DP her with a couple toys and facefuck her.
>>
I'm into cbt and castration fantasies - so, yeah, a pretty niche kink. Kik me - siclif
>>
>>23172592
My ex was into that. I could take CBT but I think she liked how much I didn't like castration jokes.
>>
>>23172568
if it is beyond your boundaries you just tell her, if you think she will act to do that even if you dont want is because you dont trust her, thats what im saying.

Ofc not everyone should be trusted, you have to decide if you should trust her. To me it seems that she likes you and thats why she didnt want to tell you about her kinks in the begin, cause she was affraid that would scare yuo away.
>>
>>23172608
Hot. Did the jokes centre around her castration you, or someone else?
>>
>>23172642
Her castrating me. How I'd become a pretty little girl and all that.
>>
>>23172610
Yeah, I made it clear in a nonjudgemental way that fulfilling that fantasy IRL was not an option while we are an item, and she said that it was just a fantasy. Our relationship is very new, but I have no reason to doubt her word.

That said, most of her kinks are quite enjoyable, and I'm looking for new ways to help her enjoy herself. I think she has a lot of ideas about what she'd like to try, but since she's only now getting in touch with this side of herself, I want to take the lead.

She also clearly loves being dommed... seems to make her very happy when I can intuit what she wants, so that she doesn't have to feel guilty asking for it in plain english. Really can't think of anything greater than having a fwb who lets me throw her on the floor and facefuck her and have her thank me for it.
>>
>>23172665
Thats pretty hot
>>
>>23172665
sounds fantastic! I really want to find someone like this too

just enjoy knowing her and her kinks
>>
>>23172674
>>23172691
Yeah, it's great fun, and she's a good companion outside the bedroom too. The turn off is that she sometimes pulls away because she feels bad about herself and her desires, but I'm trying to be patient.

So to get back on topic, what are some good ideas (or resources) for exploring more intense D/s play in manageable steps? I'm new-ish to being dom, but far more comfortable with that side of myself than she is with her desire to submit and be "taken".
>>
>>23172743
Id help if i could but she sounds like me. :/

Except ive never tried any of it :c
>>
>>23172755
Well... what are you into? What are your feelings about your desires? It might give me some insight.
>>
>>23172793
Im
>>23171859

I feel weird about it doubt ill act out my rape fantasies, i like anything where im treated like an object
>>
>>23172815
One of the recent Savage Love columns was all about "forced sex" versus actual rape. Basically his point was that they're two very different things emotionally, and a "rape fantasy" may just be the desire to give up control to someone else (consensually).

I mean my girl feels like she is sick and depraved because of her fantasies, but it's pretty clear that she just gets off on being dommed and ceding control to her partner.
>>
File: idealmate2electricboogaloo.png (291KB, 918x899px) Image search: [Google]
idealmate2electricboogaloo.png
291KB, 918x899px
Well, you said kink discussion thread, and we're looking for a third female partner who is hopefully kinky, so I'm unsure how much these collide, but! Me (and him, if you want, I can bring him in here) would be happy to answer any questions about our own kinky lives.
>>
Bump plebs
>>
File: SaS Julia Ann.webm (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
SaS Julia Ann.webm
2MB, 512x288px
Dude here

Into:
-Light domination
-Slapping & rough stuff
-All manner of roleplay, rape included
-Creampies

Eh:
-Anal, I'd do it if the girl wants but the prep sounds like a giant hassle

Not into:
-Pegging/receiving any buttplay
-Group sex (I'd rather disappoint one woman at a time and another dude would feel like being cuckolded or something)

>>23171859
>Its all fantasies cause im a massive pussy i doubt i could act them out

Same, but also I'm just happy to get vanilla sex when I can and don't want to ruin chances of a second encounter with weird requests. Also never show anyone your true self o.o

I also really like french kissing and eating pussy, some kind of oral fixation or something :S
>>
>>23173366
Vanillasex? Fucking freak :b
>>
>>23173414
You may not know, but vanillasex can actually be quite nice. :>
>>
>>23173414

stop kinkshaming my vanilla fetish :'(

why are girls so scary?
>>
File: b422.png (168KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
b422.png
168KB, 330x330px
>>23172347
Woah jeez I don't even know what half of those do.

Also, I'm the light petplay/bondage/maybe public(hidden) play person from last thread, kittykat in irc. Just here to chat, since I've already shared my kinks a few times.
>>
>>23173506
Fun things.
>>
>>23173514
what's that enormous funnel with the hose for? Is that an enema kit or something?

Also what kind of butt would fit that enormous buttplug next to it?

I won't ask about the other ones I don't understand.
>>
jerks ;-;
>>
>>23173941
Shut up Steve
>>
>>23173941
Calm ya tits Steve.
>>
>>23173941
Ikr? Especially that Himmler guy, he is the absolute worst!
>>
>>23174031
I have to agree.
>>
>>23174031
You must mean Himmlet :^)
>>
File: ehhh oh well.png (378KB, 1058x636px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh oh well.png
378KB, 1058x636px
ehh why not. nothing else to do.

>small penis humiliation
>cum denial
>excessive cum
>MMF
>being cheated on

born with small penis. only enjoy the fetishes that can realistically happen to me.

Pic related: the reaction I get 90% of the time
>>
>>23173941
Miss you already Steve. Stay safe. Always go into suspicious white vans.
>>
>>23174038
>>23174046
I don't like the way you make fun of me, that's very disrespectful and I don't find it funny!
You meanies!
>>
>>23174060
Wow I dont like the way you tell me not to make fun of you, you're opressing me telling me what i shouldnt do :c

Gonna use this chance to get attention

Bully
>>
>>23174073
s-sorry I take it back, pls don't hit me!
>>
>>23174100
Too late Himmlet im coming for that undeveloped ass

>I recognise that hole.....did you really?

Kek
>>
>>23174100
bump
>>
I would have to go with exhibitionism myself. Just something about being out in the open with nothing shying away... and the risk of being caught by someone adds a bit of adrenaline into the mix.
>>
Just a reminder that the irc chat has moved servers for technical reasons.
It is still called #PervySocPlebs but it's on Rizon now!

Server: Rizon
Channel: #PervySocPlebs

>>23171755
>>
File: 1421874852151.jpg (233KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421874852151.jpg
233KB, 800x1000px
I want to baby a cute girl.

I want to put her in a babyish diaper, treat her like a little princess, discipline her when she gets naughty, bathe her, dress her in cute clothes, let her nap on my lap while I watch TV, make her use her diapers for their intended purpose, change her, tease her, maybe even humiliate her a bit, and then reward her good behavior with some "special time" in daddy's bed.

If you're petite, all the better, since I'm 6 ft.
>>
>>23175437
Join the chat Talk to Himmler shes super petite she talked about this sorta stuff earlier, she is most likely into it :D
>>
>>23173665
Correct, I think you attach it to a showerhead, but it works fine the usual way.

I've seen videos of it being used so...with a bit of dedication maybe.
>>
woow kisi started actually talking again
>>
Flustering tsundere guys. Genuinely tsundere guys with emotional problems.
>>
>>23175986
When did i stop D: ?
>>
Up
>>
>>23175998
In fact, you were never here.
>>
File: spasm.gif (996KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
spasm.gif
996KB, 400x225px
Reposting from the last thread... I got to talk to some nice people but it was right at the end and the thread sank in bathroom chat.

To me, I think, the hottest thing in the world is body/mind conditioning. It's kind of like training, but one step further - it's this subtle, long-term rewiring of something in the back of my head, turning over control over some part of my body, until something my lover enjoys just becomes a reflex for me. It becomes a part of the way my body works, and I become, on some fundamental level, better at - built for, even - pleasing them.

The first time I did it almost by accident. My boyfriend at the time, he had the most beautiful cock, smooth and graceful, with a nicely-shaped head. And he loved to have it sucked, and I loved how happy it made him, so I did it a lot. Sometimes I would wake him up with a blowjob, feel him twitching in his sleep, running his fingers through my hair when he wasn't actually sure whether he was dreaming. He loved it when I'd clean him up after sex, I think more than anything, and he'd hold me close and tell me how I was his perfect good girl.

He was huge, though, almost as long as my whole face, and... it's really hard to give a cock like that all the love it deserves. Blowjobs end in a lot of gagging, and if you don't do it just right, sometimes some choking, sometimes some tears. And I loved him (I was an idiot, he was a jerk in a lot of ways, but I loved him). So I practiced. I practiced on a dildo sometimes. I practiced on him a lot. And one blowjob at a time, inch by cock-worshipping inch, I trained away my gag reflex for him. And the look of awe on his face when I made him come without choking, when I only had to come up for quick gulps of air before going back for more, that was worth it. When I felt him come straight down my throat, when I didn't choke, didn't gag, just pushed my nose right up against his hips, held him there and sucked him clean and dry, I nearly came myself.

(Continued!)
>>
damn that gif is what i like the most.

Nice story too.
>>
File: tumblr_me22x45yFO1qfwm83o1_400.gif (714KB, 304x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me22x45yFO1qfwm83o1_400.gif
714KB, 304x380px
>>23177043
And you know, my current boy, his cock is beautiful, too, but he's not nearly as big. I think he's just under six inches, maybe gets there if he's like a rock. But I still don't gag, not even on the big toys, and he loves it when I send him a little Snapchat video, teasing him, showing off how you can see the bulge in my throat as it goes down, so maybe it's not a waste.

And it opened the door to this idea, kind of mind-over-matter, that I can be better for the people I love, that I can give them part of myself like that.
>>
File: Pink-Heart.png (442KB, 526x543px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Heart.png
442KB, 526x543px
>>23177062
I broke up with that boy, after another six months or so. Like I said, he was a jerk, and outside of being good in bed I'm not sure anymore what I saw in him.

A year or so later I was dating this girl, this tall, beautiful, pixie-haired dyke, the first girl I ever thought about that way. I told her this story, and she got this little gleam in her eye and said she knew exactly what she wanted to do with me. And she was so amazing, knew me I think sometimes better than I knew myself - that I said I would do anything.

And her target was my ass. That was... I don't know what to say about it, exactly. I'd never let anyone do that before. She was special, and I trusted her, but it took a while for me to relax. At first it was fingers, and then it was plugs. My favorite was this beautiful princess plug, one she ordered from France, with this deep, ocean-blue crystal on the end. And once we were cuddling in bed, and she slid it in, started playing with it, and it wasn't very long before she'd made me come. Just from my ass.

A couple days later she picked a strapon and fucked me there, slow and gentle. I was so nervous, but I loved it. And now I can take a pretty big one, or a pretty big cock, if I warm up to it. But this isn't about that. That's just a training story.

This is a story about how she rewired my brain.

She laid down a rule, that night, cuddling with it still deep inside me. While I was hers, she said, I would not come without something there. It could be her fingers, or a plug, it could be a dildo, that didn't matter, but I had to have something in my butt. I broke that rule, a few times, and when I did she would put a plug in me, whatever my biggest one was at the time, and spank me glowing red. And then sometimes she would take it out and fuck me proper, or sometimes she would just leave it there and make me come, but I knew, the next day, maybe two, I'd be wearing a plug, all day, under my clothes, a dirty little secret between me and her.
>>
File: meet tommy-cover.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
meet tommy-cover.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>23172592
If youn want information on castration, read some of the castrate interviews in "Meet Tommy" by shannon larrat

extreme stuff, interviews with doughnut dick and ballhanger. more or less everybody except goatse.
Free PDF

>http://www.zentastic.com/pdf/meet-tommy-ebook.pdf

To everybody else:
This book is some weird shit. You might not want to read it.
>Mr.hands level fucked up
>>
>>23177079
I was with her for... three years. And, a little bit at a time, she made it so I actually could not come without something in my ass. My brain would not let me. She would tie me up and play with me for hours, and I would beg and beg to come, crying desperate to come, but I couldn't. I tried to come, and I just couldn't let go enough. But she could put two fingers in my mouth, let me get them good and wet, and press them into my ass... and it was like flipping a switch, all of that tension coming loose at once. I learned I could squirt, if she did it right. She made me babble. I blacked out once or twice. And it was perfect, because she wanted to turn me into a sweet, dirty little plaything of a lover who loved it up the ass so much she physically could not come without something there... and that's exactly what I had become.

It's been eight years, almost, since we broke up. We're still friends. I still have that princess plug. I've been with three other boys, one other girl, and picked up a few other lovely memories. And... well, after all this time, I don't -need- something in my butt to come anymore. But it helps. It helps a lot.
>>
>>23173665
get anal catheter instead.

>then whatever goes in stays in
Pic very related.

>>23177043
>>23177062
This is super sweet and very romantic...
>>
>>23177101
mmmmmmmmhhh

I love that shit.
training girls to love anal is the sweetest stuff ever
>>
>>23177058
Thank you! English minor has to be good for something, right?

>>23177106
I thought so too! I don't think he ever appreciated how much went into that.
>>
>>23177149
You sound lovely. Keeping my replies short as I got a busy day, but I really liked your stories.

What are you up to nowadays ?
>>
>>23177106
I didn;t know they were a thing.
>>
File: b_0043.png (168KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
b_0043.png
168KB, 353x353px
>>23177106
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not into enemas as a fetish. I was just curious about what it was.
>>
>>23177239
Ever tried it though...?
>>
>>23177198
Not a lot with the current boy, sadly. He's really cute and he's a lot of fun on a date... when that happens anymore. We've been "a thing" about two months and I think he's one of those boys who thinks, "Oh, she's calling herself my girlfriend now. That means I don't have to put any more effort into keeping her around, right? Time to catch up on all that XBox I've been missing."
>>
>>23177242
I haven't. I've used douches before, but that was just for hygiene. I've never used one like during sexual stuff or anything.
>>
>>23177244
Ouch. I still flirt with my gf after 8years. But I do admit having slow periods.
>>
>>23177254
Everyone has slow periods! And sometimes XBox is fun. But the dropoff was really sharp and I've asked and he doesn't have anything really hard going on at work or with family or anything, so I'm just annoyed with the whole thing. I don't want to be the one who has to plan everything, you know?
>>
Yeah I feel the same sometimes. I always been the one taking the lead, making the decisions on small or big stuff, for everyday life or for vacations, picking hotels/planes, etc. Even trained/teached her in bed completely. Sometimes I would like to not be the one deciding what we do this week-end, or what we are going to try or the next toy to buy.

Send him a tease. And tell him if he wants more, he should find something fun to do first before he gets the reward. Your turn to condition someone maybe.
>>
>>23177246
It;s fun! And also good if you're gonna anal.
>>
>>23177149
very few people appreciate such stuff

>>23177208
>>23177239
>>23177246
>>23178237
This is a totally different story.
a douche is but a small wash, this is approx 3 quarts, and make you swell like you were 3 months pregnant.

great for punishment, great for rewards
>cannot be compared to anything....
>>
>>23178355
Well that's..very interesting.
>>
File: BILD0544.jpg (80KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
BILD0544.jpg
80KB, 922x692px
>>23178355
>>23178365
Does it cause any damage, out of curiosity?
>>
>>23178410
unless you connect to a pressurised hose, no.
theoretically it can, but it stops itself when you use a bag like the one in the top picture
>>
>>23178432
How does it feel?
>>
File: limon.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
limon.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Among my fetishes are...
>improvised toys
>object humping
>men fucking fleshlights
>milking
>forced lesbian sex
>petplay (in which I am the master)
>Big dogs fucking women

Just to be clear, I myself would never fuck a dog. I'd like to get fucked by someone pretending to be a dog, but an actual dog doesn't do it for me...It's a bit confusing.
>>
>>23178481
Kind of confused/interested by that last bit. Can you try to elaborate?
>>
>>23178481
Fleshlights are great, more women need to find and use them on a guy.
>>
>>23178492
As am I, which is why my last bit was to state that it is, in fact, confusing. I can't really elaborate.
>>
>>23178527
Fair enough. I think that's the first time I see that one. Maybe it's a degradation thing.
>>
>>23178567
No. Not so much degradation. More just being taken in a primal way.
>>
>>23178598
We're on the same wavelength, then. Like I posted earlier >>23171951 I'm into anything that makes me feel mindless, primal and animalistic. Though I never considered pretending to be an actual animal. That's interesting.
>>
File: b_0042.png (163KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
b_0042.png
163KB, 353x353px
>>23178237
If you say so... I mean I know it's good for hygiene, but I've never really seen it as a sexual thing. I guess I'd be willing to subject myself to it if a boyfriend really wanted me to, but I'm personally not really interested in it in a sexual way.

I'd pretty easily use it for hygiene if needed though.
>>
>>23178450
full.
very hard to describe
pressure on the inside, with no relief, unless you're able to press out the inner balloon, whic is no small feat.

depending on water temperature and additives like soap or oil, you acn further manipulate comfort/discomfort.

I've met several women who didn't like it at first, but who are now hooked.

>afterwards, you feel intensely relieved, and much much lighter, which of course you are
>increased sense of smell for a while is common, since you wash out all the waste in the body at once.
>>
>>23178770
Enemas is pretty much obligatory if you want to play with your ass. Might take some time but it's worth it. /dalms
>>
Eh, might as well post in hopes of finding fellow degenerates.

>feederism
>weight gain
>fatties

And everything that comes with that.
I love the idea of getting chunkier, and helping someone else do the same.
>>
>>23179079
I like it from skinny to chubby, but unfortunately it's always obese girls who turn their bad habits into a fetish.
>>
>>23179182
Eh, I'm a dude, and I've played with it a little IRL with a guy I was dating.
Kept lifting and working out though, so I went from twinkish to bearish. I don't know what my personal upper limit for gaining would be, but as far as others go, the bigger the better.

The bad habits are kinda fun, too. It's nice to spend a day with someone, just being fat and lazy. Never actually found a chick who was into it. A lot of bigger chicks I've seen online seem to get offended that someone might like the fact that they're bigger.
>>
I like bullying girls

That's about it
>>
Shit, I guess I'll go with top five
>Sheer underthings, at least teddies and stockings
>oviposition (yes, especially that egg laying dildo)
>complex roleplay (kind of had a thing involving gas masks planned out)
>outdoors sex (including tents, I guess)
>masturbating the other party, while they do something else
Worth mentioning that I'm a guy
>>
Anyone want to try a ginger juice enema?
>>
File: m5B8ekyx7HFXId2h-q0wHfA.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
m5B8ekyx7HFXId2h-q0wHfA.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I REALLY want a fat bearded nerd to make me his cocksucker footfag. I'd live just to service his cock and feet. And if I do a good job, I will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while smelling his sweaty socks.

Also. These masks make me instantly hard, for some reason.
>>
>>23179255
this
>>
>>23171755
treating people really nicely
I love to spoil people and seeing someone really happy compared to how they usually act gets me so turned on, shit is so cash
>>
>tfw you have no idea how to find kinky people around you

Fetlife is a joke if you're a single dude. I've been to munches and nothing happens. Considered going to a local play space, but I'd be yet another single white male sitting along the wall.
>>
I've never told anyone this, but I would love to meet a girl that's into bestiality, piss play (pretty much all aspects of it, including on me, on her, and desperation), some light s&m, and a little dom/sub action. Unfortunately, that'll probably never happen.
>>
Is it normal that I want to tie a girl up and lock her in a closet, all the while she is naked except for her panties and a buttplug inserted.

I get off of the idea of her struggling and getting wetter and wetter. And then finally I release her from her cell and have my way with her, then I lock her back in and do it over again.

Am I... Weird?
>>
I like to think I'm not too crazy.
I like long hair (on head), just a little bit of chub is nice sometimes, glasses, and I do have a thing for androids/cyborgs/etc.

Also, I haven't seen much of it, but zentai seems pretty good too. (zentai is basically full body onesies, they cover the face and are skintight. the material is made to be see through on the inside but opaque on the outside)
>>
>>23181774
Noo thats pretty hot

Dw about it
>>
I'm married and live in the carribeans and got spare rooms I put on airbnb, sometimes couch surfing too.

Current fantasy is that a guest flirts with me when wife is not around, but I doubt it will ever happen.
>>
>>23179029
oh, I'm not a noob to buttstuff. I lost my virginity through buttstuff. I know how it works, and I know how the hygiene for it works, lol.
>>
Damn, those threads get filled up with loads of vanilla as fuck people.
I remember the first thread suddenly exploding when Kisi posted.
I was just lurking on here though - so, let me tell you what I'm into.
Complete and utter domination.
One of two ways: Willing or forced.
A willing girl I'd discipline as much as I needed to to turn her into a total mindless slave. Making her do anything I want, being her god, slapping her around if I felt like it, making her thank me for it.
Tie her up for extended periods of time, treat her like an object I own. Degrading her, seeing her turned on reaction to it. Getting it to the point where she'll submit to me 24/7, whatever I want to do.
As for an 'unwilling'/bratty girl, it'd be pretty much the same. Just a lot more forceful. Less disciplining, more punishment. More of breaking her mind.
>>
- teens
- milfs
- grannies
- anal
- oral
- masochism (Not gags and stuff though, mostly pain)
- spanking
- hugging
- feet
- ugly
- attractive
- fat
- skinny
- women in general

I remember when that gay dude in one movie slapped his bf, he was a masochist, had black hair, slapped his lover in the face. I loved it. Might be sopranos/soa/random movie.

I just want to do that with women though.
>>
>>23182092
Himmler? :v i...is that you?
>>
>>23182112
Who is this Himmler person you're talking about? Some germanfag using a Nazi name to be edgy?
No, I'm Swiss.
Why?
>>
>>23182112
>>23182122
Oooh, you're that one girl that opened the thread and is into getting abused and hurt. Nice.
>>
>>23182122
Oh just you know im called kisi, and you sound like the nazifag :v so i assumed you were from the IRC chat :b
>>
>>23182134
Yeh :I
>>
I'm seriously into people cheating on their s/o with me. Am I alone? I'm extremely turned on by a girl who fucks me behind her boyfriends back. Wouldn't ever relationship one of those girls but I loooooove fucking em
>>
File: hcdn0012.jpg (473KB, 875x682px) Image search: [Google]
hcdn0012.jpg
473KB, 875x682px
Bump.with hot stuff
>>
>>23182296
That face she does is hot
>>
>>23182338
Ikr..
Tfw this will never happen to me irl ;_;
>>
>>23182122
Come at me cheeseface, fite me irl
>>
>>23182347
tfw I'll never reenact this set with kisi http://exhentai.org/g/644781/aeeacbc42b/?p=1
>>
File: DSC04413.jpg (3MB, 3408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04413.jpg
3MB, 3408x1920px
But who in the world is kisi?
>>
>>23182399
Cant even see it :c
>>
>>23182400
a little dickgirl from chat
>>
>>23182425
Don't tell me you don't know how to get past the sad panda?
>>
File: 1451456554403.gif (3MB, 325x395px) Image search: [Google]
1451456554403.gif
3MB, 325x395px
>>23182458
I know how just havent bothered

Egh i.know the image as109 is one of my fave artists

Shotout to anon867 for giving me a different source

Tfw this isnt me http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1384/4ce89a94b55b182cf217186856a3dc2c.gif?1771906
>>
>>23182484
Yes that's exactly it.
>>
this might be cliche as fuck but i want a pet girl.

i like really submissive girls, who will just sit there and be quiet and follow me around. would be fun.
>>
>>23182593
Sounds cute :b
>>
>>23182603
yeah too bad not many girls are like this.
honestly i dont even like it that much on a sexual level. its just i like owner/pet relationships alot.
>>
File: h5vkd4r.jpg (665KB, 1200x1853px) Image search: [Google]
h5vkd4r.jpg
665KB, 1200x1853px
Bumping with fap fantasy
>>
>>23183415
What kind of pervert would send you this? Disgusting. :^)
>>
Kisi made a new thread btw because she is a pleb.

NEW THREAD >>23183507
>>23183507
>>23183507
>>
>>23183687
Wooow way too soon for that isn't it?
>>
File: 1441244134800.jpg (40KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1441244134800.jpg
40KB, 400x599px
Where are the pets? Doggies and kitties,or bunnies !?
>>
How do you meet kinky women people these days.

Omegle is infested with bots and every kik thread is 99% (gay) men.

I miss the old days where you could actually find a decent girl on the internet (and turn her undecent)
>>
Up
>>
Last bump
>>
Female masturbation.

My first real relationship with a girl was long distance. We lived apart from each other for 3 years. She was pretty innocent and didn't really touch herself much, but soon we were regularly sexting which quickly led to us masturbating over the phone together all the time.

I loved hearing her masturbate for me, and I loved it when she did it on her own and told me about it afterwards. I told her I wanted to watch her masturbate in front of me but she said she was shy and it probably wouldn't happen.

Eventually one day we were together and got really turned on, I wasn't touching her but she slid her hand down between her legs and stroked her pussy while I watched her until she had a massive orgasm.

I've been hooked on female masturbation ever since... Just talking about it with girls, hearing about how they do it, watching them do it and if I'm really lucky doing it together.

Would love to chat to a qt from soc about her self loving...

Kik: firstname.surname
>>
>>23188735
Sounds hot! I like when you can clearly aee that she is enjoying
>>
>>23188929
Once we were having phone sex in the evening, she was tucked up under her duvet touching herself and her father came into her room. I'm sure he stuck his head round the door before he said excuse me and she realised he was there...
>>
>>23189091
lol
what did she think about that?
>>
>>23171755
>we don't bite
Aww :(
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.