[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What makes a 'good' eyebrow? Does anyone actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

ITT: What makes a 'good' eyebrow?
Does anyone actually like the typical 'instagram' eyebrow? Does anyone actually care? Give your thoughts on eyebrow trends and what the best thing to do with your eyebrows is.
>>
Only women care so much about eyebrows...
>>
The only make up I wear: eyebrow filler and mascara.

Mine aren't quite as extreme as the left pic but they are the only thing I spend time on when getting ready.
>>
unless you're not a relative of Leo Brezhniev then I don't care.
>>
I think that the more natural the better. Simply less is more.
>>
Lol I keep my brows pretty full/straight and natural. I think the snatched insta-brow or really any overly manicured brow is gross.
>>
Eyebrows are too fucking irrelevant
>>
I dislike the overly done looking brows like the one on the left. It's too fake and unnatural looking to me and honestly looks like the kind of thing a drag queen would do when they want to exaggerate the makeup to max levels.
I can't really give tips or anything because I just don't care enough to wear makeup myself and my natural shape isn't too bad.
>>
Should guys make their eyebrows straight
I thought my naturally sharp and fierce eyebrows were cool but I heard guys should have straight eyebrows.
>>
I just pluck and trim mine to the natural shape. Occasionally lightly filling in if I put eyeshadow on.
>>23172577
Nah, I prefer a bit of an arch. But too sharp of an arch is a little undesirable though. Post pic of an eyebrow ?
>>
The only acceptable eyebrows are the goth style shaved off and drawn on angerbrows
>>
>>23171736
A good eyebrow is one that follows the very basic guidelines but also respects the natural shape of the owner. Shit is not complicated. I've been plucking my eyebrows for at least 15 years now.
>>
>>23172747
Why even bother to draw them in? Accentuate the forehead by shaving them off and leaving the brow bald.
>>
Females tell me they like mine
>>
imo that 'good eyebrow' isn't even that good. it's too arched, too thin and the tail is too long

i love a good instagram brow but that's bc i love makeup. and yea, i genuinely care if ppl have shit eyebrows bc if u have eyebrows that look like spermies ... ew... why
>>
I'm a guy and I don't really care about eyebrows. I don't like when it looks very artificial like in the first pic.
>>
>>23173944
pretty much this
>>
I'm a guy and I care about eyebrows alot. They can change your face.
>>
>>23174236
Gay guy detected
>>
I never do anything to my eyebrows, they're not perfect, but they're not god awful either
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.