[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, sluts and whores of /soc/: do you prefer "showers"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
Women, sluts and whores of /soc/: do you prefer "showers" or "growers"?

For example, Man A and Man B have identical penises when erect. They are both 6.5" long and have a girth of 5". But Man A's penis is 2" when flaccid, and Man B's penis is 5" when flaccid. Which penis do you prefer?
>>
The one whose owner will actually man up and take initiative to use it.
>>
>>23167034
i like it when girls take the initiative

there is nothing more attractive than a girl who wants to fuck you and isnt afraid to ask for sex. this is more related to a long term partner but its still hot.
>>
>>23167022
desu it really doens't matter if they both have the same result
>>
>>23167898

Yeah, but what about when you're showing your girlfriends your man's dick pics and they like, "girl you gotta get yourself a real man" and all you can do is assure them that it's normal sized when it's hard. Swerve that.
>>
>>23167909
why the fuck are you sending soft dick pics ya dingus
>>
>>23167909
If you're retarded enough to send a flaccid pic to me, you won't get a text or response back. I can never understand why a guy thinks a flaccid dick is worth taking a pic of.
>>
>>23168015

It's nice, I like my man's big thick flaccid dick.
>>
Who cares what women prefer?
>>
>>23168025

Look at this girl, expecting her man to do all the work. Honey, you don't get horny as fuck at the thought of your man's flaccid dick rising because of something you're doing, not because he fluffed himself up for you? You're a fucking failure as a woman, let me tell you.
>>
>>23168038
nice
>>
>>23168038
>>23167909

I sure as hell wouldn't be showing his flaccid pics to anyone. I love a guy's hard dick.
>>
>>23167022
The 2" one at fist cause then it look like omg soo biiiig, caus eit grew a lot.
>>
Couldn't care less about it.

Guys pay so much attention to things most of us don't even care about.
>>
6.5" x 5" girth?

Why bother? You better be damn cute & make me laugh a lot. Your dick ain't impressing me.
>>
>>23168179
lol
Nice b8 m8. I r8 8/8
>>
>>23168162
>Guys
>Literally caking face with makeup
>Noone cares
>>
>>23167022
Don't care a whole lot, but I'll say growers because it's like a fun magic trick lel.
>>
>>23168038
>Honey

get out
>>
>>23167022
The penis which earns $100k / year and drives a Lexus.
>>
>>23167022
Growers don't bother me and it can be great to see how much bigger they get when it's time for fucking. However for purely visuals and with my love for bulges, I'd have to say I prefer showers.
>>
Shower is more impressive and usually more fun and confident.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.