[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls get off knowing that guys masturbate to them? Like if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1449955985694.jpg (36KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1449955985694.jpg
36KB, 447x447px
Do girls get off knowing that guys masturbate to them? Like if you found out a guy was fapping to your facebook pictures, would you be creeped out or would that make you feel good about yourself?
>>
File: 4H1DK3K.jpg (13KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
4H1DK3K.jpg
13KB, 441x408px
>>23164441
Feels good, man.
>tfw a guy tells you he came so hard listening to your voice
>>
i know this is the exact opposite of what was asked but; im a guy and if a girl told me they masturbated to me i would obviously be flattered. at the same time i would be embarrased.

o-ok
>>
"um idk kind of i guess depends on the guy"

prob most of the responses in this thread
>>
>>23164472
Yea this desu
I'd feel good about it if I was attracted to the guy and not so good if I wasn't. Either way I'd be embarrassed in some way too
>>
>>23164472
lol you got the wording perfect and everything
>>
>>23164480
why would you feel bad if you werent attracted to them? its still a pretty big conpliment.
>>
>>23164519
Because then we have to imagine a dude we arent attracted to jerking it
>>
>>23164540
id think it was cool even if a girl i wasnt attracted to doing it.

in fact that would actually make them more attractive. but now im hitting fantasy territory.
>>
I'd be flatteres no matter what. My ex admitted to fapping to my pics even before dated. The follow up sex was amazing. It turned me on so badly.
>>
>>23164511
Which females have to seen on 4chan posts like that?
>>
>>23164595
Do you post on soc at all for the same effect?
>>
>>23164646
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>23164767
I've yet to meet a girl that posts in speaking manner.
>>
>>23164771
I've witnessed plenty of girls who talk in that sort of passive manner when asked questions like this.
>>
>>23164785
>passive manner
What's passive about it?
>>
>>23164788
>um idk kind of i guess
>>
>>23164805
>>um idk kind of i guess
Like I said, I've never met someone who said things like this on 4chan unironically.
>>
>>23164809
Ok, have a good night
>>
>>23164763
No. I'm know as a prude on here. kek.
>>
>>23164472
+1 this
>>
>>23164441
Coming from experience
A girl said she enjoyed knowing that she got guys hard and that they came looking at her...
So I guess it depends on the girl and the guy, but I'd guess it's kinda flattering.
>>
I would personally find it creepy as fuck and be massively uncomfortable. Some girls might get off on it but idk I'd rather you talked to me than just whacked one out behind a virtual curtain.
>>
>>23165226
>coming from experience
i giggled
>>
Yeah its flattering. Idc who it is or what he looks like
>>
>>23165403
What if the guy was super hot?
>>
>>23165454
If the guy is super hot I'd prefer he talked to me because he'd probably find it more fun getting off over my real tits instead of a picture of them
>>
i'm a normal, non-autistic girl and i'd definitely be creeped out if a guy said he masturbated to me
unless i was like, already sexually involved w him, then i'd be like "ok cool"
>>
>>23165465
Maybe not. Maybe jerking off to a fantasy of you is better than the real you.
>>
I think it's pretty hot not gonna lie. Even if he's ugly, it still makes me feel desirable. Though it's hard to imagine what pics he'd fap to, I post very conservatively on FB.
>>
>>23165499
agree with this, if you're involved with the guy it's not an issue but if not then its creepy.

>>23165507
trust me it isnt :^)
>>
>>23164809
/soc/ is connected to 4chan by a thread.
This board has tons of women posting selfies for self validation, I'd be more surprised if I -hadn't- heard that talk here.
>>
as a guy i think i can understand why women dont like when ugly guys do it, its like "thats the kind of person who i can attract?" it sort of put them on the same level as the dude.

why they dont like it if its a good looking guy i dont know, but its true some of them dont like even if its a good looking guy
>>
>>23165640
I guess some women don't like to be looked at as an object of desire as much as other women do. I can understand if they don't like any guy regardless of their looks to jerk off to them, maybe 'cause they just don't want that sort of attention.
>>
For me, the initial reaction is "ew what the fuck", but after a while, it'd be kind of flattering.

The weird thing is, it doesn't bother me what the guy looks like, it's still flattering that someone out there considers you attractive.
>>
>>23164441
Creeped out.
Just Facebook pictures? Not even sexy pictures, just pics of a girls face? It's strange and it would automatically disqualify him as a dating option. I'd feel like he'd only be around me for my appearance and all he wants is sex. If I exchange pictures or send nudes or something then that's another story.
Out of curiosity how do you guys get off on just face pics? Is it literally the attraction to the face that does it or do you imagine other things?
>>
>>23165499
I'm also a normal and non-autistic girl and I would not be creeped out.
Being socially awkward and your levels of kinkyness are not related.
I like to know that guys get off thinking about fucking me. I'm not modest at all and I'm very comfortable and proud of my body. I'm glad it turns men on.
>>
>>23167501
imagination with the face to help with the visualisation
>>
>>23164441
>if he's hot, omg I'm wet just thinking about it
>if he's ugly, it's basically rape
>>
>>23164472
this

If Brad Pitt walks up to a girl and whispers in her ear "I've jerked off to your pics on facebook" She will be turned on.
If Carlos the snot faced, fat, buck toothed, smelly, 5'4" manlet did the same, she would call the cops and say she was raped.
>>
>>23164441
When I was 14 and found out that guys jerk off to facebook photos I immediately removed all vacation beach photos, all full body shots esp ones with feet, didn't have any with serious cleavage showing but removed any with hints of it.
No ty senpai.
>>
>>23169561
Enjoy your virgin husband and empty marriage.
>>
>>23164441

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9m4teiOF8
>>
>>23170461
i fucking hate youtube.

it really butchered the narrative.

learn how to jumpcut better, titbitch
>>
if i'm attracted to the guy: 70% flattered and happy 30% embarrassed, flustered, a bit creeped out

if i'm not attracted to the guy: 40% flattered and kinda happy 60% embarrassed, creeped out

if I don't know well the guy at all: 20% flattered 80% creeped out
>>
>>23170320
>virgin husband and empty marriage
I love how men will complain about women being too slutty on social media and then complain when one decides she doesn't want random dudes she went to college with cumming on her bikini photos.
Either you're male and want an attention whoring e-skank because you're mentally deficient or you're an attention whore yourself.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.