[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /misogynist/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1428965044832.jpg (9KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1428965044832.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
who /misogynist/ here?
>>
Other mentally unstable loser here. My first crush broke my heart and added to the mommy issues I already have. Now I use misogyny to express my frustration with the lack of female attention and affection in my life.
>>
>>23158435
I am not one myself, but I do love a good massage once in a while

>>23159639
What does that even have to do with the thread?
>>
>>23159666
it's a girl using le epic 8th grade sarcasm, a weak attempt at humor from her much smaller brain
>>
File: 1401978863585.jpg (4KB, 237x215px) Image search: [Google]
1401978863585.jpg
4KB, 237x215px
>>23159666
>satanic trips checked
thank you satan
>>
I'd like girls if they treated me better. No I'm not going for girls out of my league.

It's just the hypocrisy. Watch this board long enough and you'll see how they shit all over virgin/friendless guys then in an ask thread they're so kind to your anonymous online face. But irl even fat pizzaface girls have turned me down for a coffee date.
>>
>>23159691
they live completely entitled lives and they don't even realize. or maybe they do and they don't care, they are unempathetic and cruel at heart.
>>
i don't think woman are the problem, the problem is rooted in yesman betas
>>
>>23159691
Are you sure you aren't asking too much? I know some places give happy endings but they're usually pretty forward about that sort of thing. Asking them out for a coffee right after the massage seems a little rushed imo
>>
>>23159710
yesman betas get no pussy, they're just there for when girls get pounded out by chad and thrown aside and she goes and cries to the orbiter
>>
>>23159734
i had a friend i no longer talked to, he told me something that is kinda important in todays world.

right doesn't matter if many people believe in the wrong,meaning as long as yesman beta exist woman will always be over privileged
>>
>>23159710
>>23159734
>yesman
>betas
>orbiters
>chad
>friendzone
children these days and their funny relationship lingo
>>
>>23159639
and you sound like you're on your period. stop being so salty.
>>
>>23159747
women are over privileged regardless pham. they run the sexual market, and are never blamed for the havoc they cause, there is always an excuse. they win in the courts everytime. men have to work for everything just to attract and appease women. the entire scale is tipped. it will never be fair and this is the world we live in, its adapt or die.
>>
>>23159757
then get married and have kids, be my guest
>>
Please keep /r9k/ off of soc and in the correct containment board. If I wanted to feel like complete shit instantly I'd go to your shitty board. Except I DONT.
>>
>>23159781
marriage % are already declining heavily in the east and soon reach the west.

this isn't fiction buddy, its real life
>>
File: 1402435596240.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1402435596240.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>23159781
didn't moot create /soc/ as a containment board as well? so all the people posting their faces on an anonymous image board and all of the dick threads got crammed into this little shit hole?
http://worstboard-blog.tumblr.com/
>>
>>23159798
Yeah, and /r9k/ was made for your whiney ass. Use your brain to realise that the boards are for different and that you're posting on the wrong board.

Then again, I don't expect NEETS to have much intelligence.
>>
>>23159798
>/r9k/ faggots linking tumblr for resources to support their argument

Moot made soc so the /asian/ thread could exist. Now go back to that dark corner of the Internet we are all ashamed exists.
>>
File: Pusheen 5.gif (444KB, 350x282px) Image search: [Google]
Pusheen 5.gif
444KB, 350x282px
>>23158435
me desu
Girls are gross, while guys are simply better and way more hot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.