[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife is down to get fucked by another man and me at the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (436KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436KB, 1000x1333px
So my wife is down to get fucked by another man and me at the same time. It's always been a fantasy of mine and hers as well. In fact in high school she sucked two friends off and swallowed both their loads. Problem though now is is finding the right friend. We have to find someone cool and hush hush. Any advice? Pic related, the ass they would get to fuck.
>>
>>23154559
Munches local fetish events.. might meet someone cool :)
>>
>>23154559
All depends. You can check craigslist, and filter out creepers. You can ask friends. Or you can post here where you are from and help a brother out.
>>
>>23154559
Moar of her dear anon :)?
>>
make sure it's someone you know and trust OP. Don't do it with some dirtball off CL
>>
>>23154580
Thought about craigslist, but prefer someone we're comfortable with, maybe a meet and great? One worry about asking friends is if someone said no (though my wife is hot) and tell starting telling other people.
>>23154590
Sure. It'll be a minute but don't mind.
>>
>>23154602
Thinking that. Anyone have experiences to share?
>>
>>23154612
I actually had a wonderful encounter with a couple off of craigslist. They were looking for a man to seduce the wife in a bar, and then come back to their hotel. The guy videotaped me getting head from his gf, and then I proceeded on to sex with her. I was disappointed it was just me and her, and the guy looking. I really wanted some mmf action (the idea of double teaming has always intrigued me)

Overal a good experience, and it took MONTHS of planning / getting to know them.
>>
I always knew this board was full of cucks
>>
>>23154559
This is something my wife and I are trying to set up too. We got pretty close with my best friend, but once it was go time he got really awkward and creepy so my wife shut it down, Haha. We're on a couple swingers sites right now looking, but it seems like everyone is 40+ or really pushy. We'd just a like a cool person to chill with and maybe have a good time if it went there.
>>
>>23155476
Some day when you finally have sex, you'll understand
>>
I have the same problem OP, except we're looking for another girl, which is even harder to find. we've also discussed "soft swapping" with a couple but.. it's hard to find people who are attractive and seem mentally stable.

good luck on your search
>>
File: randusbobandus.png (117KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
randusbobandus.png
117KB, 400x400px
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>23155545
>some day when you're not a virgin you'll want to be a cuckold like me
>>
>>23156643
Fuck off Randy you piece of shit
>>
>>23154559
OP I can help you rail your wife btw
>>
>>23154612
I've done it a few times with couples on craigslist. definitely gotta get to know them first though. but after a while it got fun.
doesnt hurt to try and see what the guys in your area are like.
>>
>>23156643
frig off, randy
>>
>>23156643
Randy you faggot, fuck off
>>
Enjoy being number 2, as your wife thinks about that time she fucked another guy and how hot it was, for the rest of your short marriage.
>>
>>23157160
Enjoy being number 30+ when some slut finally decides to settle down with a beta faggot like you
>>
Bunch of fucking faggots in here that can't wrap their mind around being secure enough to share your partner. They're so desperate for sex that they can't even stand the idea of sharing their imaginary girlfriends that they'll never get.

Everyone else, enjoy you're awesome sex lives.
>>
>>23157399
LOL so, so true. You said exactly what i was thinking <3
>>
>>23157399

lel what a beta c.uck
>>
File: _20160114_204326.jpg (79KB, 936x677px) Image search: [Google]
_20160114_204326.jpg
79KB, 936x677px
>>23157477
>>
OP you are a terrible cuck and yes I'm a virgin
But at least not a cuck ;)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.