[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's doing this weekend cunts.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180KB, 2254x1861px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180KB, 2254x1861px
What's doing this weekend cunts.
>>
>>23153788
2173/m
Finally going to start the resolution and work on my fitness
>>
Oi cunt me and me mates are having a barby and a few drinks.

Wbu?
>>
Well I've finished uni but can't get a job and rightly so, I chose a useless degree, starting to really wish I took some gap years, 17 year olds have fuck all in the way of good judgement.

Anyway I'm thinking about dumping my girlfriend this weekend. I've been with her for 6 years and we haven't had sex in like 5 months.

But then I think you know she's likely just not attracted to me at all, that if I could get a deceng job and take a little control of my life I might be more appealing to her. I also think if I dump her due to a lack of sex she'll intentionally go and fuck someone just to spite me or something.

Anyway so I probably won't dump her but I'm sitting here and looking at my future and thinking that there is likely not much to look forward to. Is my life already set out before me? Get some fucking low wage job, have kids with this girl who won't even fuck me and tell them their whole life "make sure you do better than I did mate" and then watch as they become fucking labourers as well and then I just die or something.

So probably nothing this weekend and this post is angsty as fuck but I don't know I'm pretty certain I've been depressed for near like 20 months now and eventually it just makes you sound like a faggot.
>>
Fucking ripping mad bobgs cuntt
3095, eltham victoria
>>
Working for the most part, probably go out for some drinks before/after work.

19/m/6100
>>
Having a party. Gonna get smashed on crappy beer and vodka.
22/m/2306
>>
File: Screenshot_55.jpg (2KB, 136x32px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_55.jpg
2KB, 136x32px
3350 18
looking for weed
>>
working night time all weekend :(.
>>
Trying out an mtg draft thing with friends tomorrow. Was also hoping to help a friend build his pc but it turns out he forgot to pay for some parts and they won't be delivered for ages
>>
2084/22/m

just finished a week long vacation, up the coast with mates. Back in Sydney now.
>>
>>23154300
If you whinged less your life would be 100% better.
>>
21 . M . 2011
Probably nothing, relaxing until i get deployed for 5 months this sunday RIP
>>
2615/23/m

I'm working from midnight till around 7 on Saturday morning.
I'm not sure how much of my weekend I'll actually have.

Anyone else from Canberra on here?
>>
>>23157885
4073 here whats crackin
>>
2110 checking in. How's it going aus/soc/?
>>
0810, anyone wanna grab a beer?
>>
24/m on Gold Coast

My Birthday today and didnt really celebrate it, any randoms on the coast wanna get beers?
>>
>>23154332
Eltham , my favourite suburb of Melbourne , ~Muphin
>>
File: 6436.gif (59KB, 381x423px) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59KB, 381x423px
Bought a license plate flipper and installed it on my motorcycle today, been running heaps of reds.
>>
4670/f
Considering pegging and domming guys for extra cash. Problem is trying to find guys willing and able to pay. I'm willing to travel on someone else's dollar but I have no idea where to advertise. I did once on craigslist but the ad got flagged. Guess I was too forthcoming with the "reward" detail? Maybe I should try making a tinder...
Otherwise just a normal quiet weekend.
>>
>>23159341
Well I'm not into pegging but I'd not be adverse to rewarding you for letting me fuck all those holes of yours
>>
>>23159356
Ehhhh...I get more pleasure in fucking sissy little bitches than being fucked. But for cash, I could change my mind.
>>
>>23159341
>tfw no one will peg you for free
How come no one wants to stick things up my butt? I'm gonna have to end up joining Fetlife and getting some fat, old person to do it for me
>>
>>23159341
i am very into pegging, I'm 2047
>>
xx/F/xxxx

Give me (You)s
>>
Gday cunts
M/23/4510
playing some diablo on ps4, looking for some cunts to play with.
also looking for some cunts to blaze/ trip with
>>
18/m/4000
Probably staying home getting pissed or might go out with mates.
>>
3352/m/23 a bit of dirt bike riding and then a hand full of frothies.
>>
4740 reporting in.
>>
I'm in Sydney but I'm down in Melb next Thursday-Monday and have absolutely nothing on Thursday or Friday it was just cheaper to fly then. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm open to anything
>>
3142/m/18
Might be going to revolver for the day party on sunday. Anyone else?
>>
>>23159533
23/m btw
>>
>>23157885
Haha....i grew up in the 2615
>>
>>23159377
how much cash
>>
>>23159377
how much cash haha
>>
>>23159596
Depends. The smaller and more disgusting your cock is, the heftier the price. The bigger and sexier you are, the cheaper it is.
I'm willing to play to a lot of different fantasies. I don't have many fantasies of my own, so I get enjoyment out of recreating the dreams of others.
>>
>>23159608
paying based on something you cannot help

fuck you, you degenerate

>inb4 lel u must have a small dick

it's 6.5 inches but that doesn't matter, what kinda dumb shit is this

rant over
>>
>>23159238
23/m/4212 here.

I turn 24 in less than a week. It dawned on me that I was about to be in my mid-20s.
>>
>>23159618
You're the only one getting mad bro.

If you're being paid to do shit work, you'd expect the pay rate to reflect the work you're doing. If you enjoy your job, the money means nothing.
>>
Birthday today aka why do I always cry on my birthday? It happens every year.

>>23159238

Hey birthday buddy, you picked a damn fine day to be born! All the cool kids are born today.
>>
>>23159341
shame your in 4670, i'm down near 4000 (BNE), would pay to be pegged lol.
Kik me? Xavi3r_book
anyone message me? free Saturday night at this stage
>>

Drinking n Somthing
>>
File: no.jpg (624KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
624KB, 2203x2937px
>>23159657
no

it's the same shit principle as pic related

if you wanna whore yourself out thats fine but use a flat rate ffs
>>
>>23159783
hahaha fuck off man you do shit work expect a shit rate. simple as that you whiny bitch.
>>
File: a1000911.jpg (9KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
a1000911.jpg
9KB, 277x182px
>>23159789
>put a banana in my pants
>mfw 50% off
>>
I'll puke... all night long!
>>
Finished work at 12, now sitting in the spa watching futurama.

Will probably go out to Prohibition late tomorrow night, if any Brisfags want to join.
>>
>>23159657
So how small and ugly would a dick be allowed to be for,let's say two fifty to three hungy
>>
>>23153788
trying to recollect my life after iv'e been denied dates by 3 girls this year
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.