[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 minutes until the drawing, guys. Who's playing? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dreambig.jpg (70KB, 355x67px) Image search: [Google]
dreambig.jpg
70KB, 355x67px
30 minutes until the drawing, guys. Who's playing? What are you going to do if you win?
>>
>>23152180
Cocaine and hookers
>>
>>23152182
What kind of hookers?
What kind of cocaine?
>>
Meh, I've got 1 (One) ticket.

If I win, I'm going to throw 60 million at NASA to fund their deep space habitat.

With that much money available, I'll join Elon Musk and Richard Branson and others and drag humanity kicking and screaming into the future.
>>
Burn the ticket.
>>
>>23152189
Honestly, it would be so satisfying to see someone burn the winning Powerball ticket
>>
spent 10 bucks. I'd pay for all the kids in my family's education then coast through life without a care in the world. maybe get an education in economics along with my science education to get a better grasp and have a bigger impact on the economy. not really content with money, i want power.
>>
Buy an epic castle, semi-modernize it and invite everybody on /soc/ to come live with me as my guards and serfs. free place to live and free food/necessity plus anything else you could want, just got to earn your keep by providing a service to the castle
>>
I dunno, go drinking and whoring throughout Europe?
>>
buy 4chan then shut it down
>>
>>23152189
>>23152192

Yeah and then on Saturday someone gets to win $2 billion.
>>
>>23152188
cool and then full retard, stop circlejerking to those fags

>>23152189
edgy

>>23152203
started off good then went full retard

>>23152207
having serfs would b cool
>>
File: gecfdo.png (29KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
gecfdo.png
29KB, 256x256px
One suggestion...
>>
>>23152245
While that's a noble desire, it'd require literal trillions of American dollars in research funding and MANY years
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.