[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ so I tried the advice bit and I didn't actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1446490814794.gif (66KB, 259x198px) Image search: [Google]
1446490814794.gif
66KB, 259x198px
Hey /soc/ so I tried the advice bit and I didn't actually get any help/ the help I did get was too little and too obscure to be of any use.

Here's the story.
>Lose contact with best friend
>Meet up again after nearly a year
>Go to house party, I'm on md she got jealous tried killing the vibes
>Kinda odd but okay
>Two days after party see her on bus
>Start talking about this girl I met
>She murmurs "Yeah, well we can't date. It'd be too weird, like we've known each other for so long. You're like a brother to me"
>That'snice. jpg
>Two weeks later, we haven't talked met her on a bus.
>She's going to wales because of family problems and she's started cutting
>Come to now, she hasn't talked to me in like a month.
>Just met her on the bus, she seems sad.
>I've been thinking about her constantly for ages.
>I really don't know what to do, I want to stop thinking about her but I find myself unable to.
What should I do?
>>
File: yuCdT.jpg (148KB, 1287x855px) Image search: [Google]
yuCdT.jpg
148KB, 1287x855px
>>23137586
>Hey, I know things may seem kind of weird between us lately- and I'm assuming it's because you have some shit going on- But we've known each other a long time, and I still consider you a friend, even if we don't talk like we used to. If you need to vent or something, I'm usually available.

Ofc, this is assuming you actually care about her as a friend and don't want to just bang her.
>>
>>23137630
Fucking god send. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>23137660
Just be kind and understanding. Your post seemed a little vague on whether or not you have romantic feelings for her, but if you do just put them on the sidelines and be a friend.

Reaffirm that it's okay for her to be feeling shitty- it happens to everyone- and again, let her know that you wouldn't be bothered by her whining about whatever has her down- but do so in a way that doesn't feel like you're prodding her into just spewing out her emotions. Don't mention the cutting off-hand, especially not at first- That's a topic that will open up deeper conversation later on if she's willing to talk about it.

If you have similar depressive shit going on, comment lightly on it- open up the airwaves for commiseration.
>>
File: iemTM.jpg (24KB, 744x288px) Image search: [Google]
iemTM.jpg
24KB, 744x288px
>>23137695
Ofc, I'm not saying my advice is 100% solid but I deal with a lot of depressive/bpd/etc. people and it's usually what works for me. Offer to meet up for coffee, as friends, sometime if you can- Speak in kind tones but don't come off as patronizing.
Hug her with your words, yo.
>then show her your dick and ask if it makes her feel better
>>
>>23137695
No romantic feeling, it'd be like trying to fuck my hoodie...my chubby, awkward as fuck, hoodie.
I'll have a wee go.
>>
File: 53c0790b40514.jpg (24KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
53c0790b40514.jpg
24KB, 480x444px
>>23137708
Cheers, anon.
>>
>>23137638
Yeah, suck his cock for being blunt and then call him a dick when he's blunt to you in person. Asshole beta faggot, OP. Kill yourself. You're why she's unhappy.
>>
>>23137586
Move on she's trouble.
>cutting
Not even once
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.