[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

320/M/21 I'll start this show.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (81KB, 302x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 302x304px
320/M/21

I'll start this show.
>>
>>23137213
M/18/bi vers
5'10" 150lbs
from the 763
>>
>>23137213
>320
23/m here in Long Prarie where you at?
>>
952/612

28 m girls or passable traps only
>>
>>23137677

23 bi in 952. Kik: tt2712rr
>>
Near Rochester here.
I've got a big truck to drift around, 3 acres and a big house to fuck around in, and can find anything you need. Posting because nobody wants to be ignorant anymore.
>>
>>23137213
i'm going to move to minnesota soon. does anyone know if shakopee is a good area?
>>
>>23138254
Shakopee is near the big valley fair theme park which is fun, lots of concerts happen in Shakopee if you are in to screaming faggot scene teen music that sucks ass.
I wouldn't live there. Too many niggers. Go to st.cloud. not too deep in muslim/nigger territory so you can walk around in the evening with little fear. But seriously, carry a knife. Muslims and fucking niggers in this area are so terrible when it comes to violent crimes. Cities are full of white trash as well. If you want peaceful, come up to baxter, pillager, brainerd. Still some niggers but take what you can get.
>>
>>23138283
Okay, I'll look into those places. Thank you very much!
>>
I've also been looking into these towns if anyone would like to help me? Woodbury, St Louis Park, Bloomington, Hopkins, Richfield and Chanhassen, but the towns that i'm mainly interested in are Eden Prairie and Minnetonka.

Sorry if i'm bothering anyone.
>>
>>23138384
You're bothering all of us, get out. Honestly, Minnetonka is the best out of all of those choices. Least amount of bullshit, still close enough to everything "big", and good fishing/hiking. Better get a 4-wheel drive truck homie.
>>
>>23138461
Yeah and when you run into people who harass you for owning a certain brand truck back off and just agree or they will fuck you in the ass. ie. FORD SUCKS HURR DURRRRRRR.
>>
>>23138473
Haha "oh It's not an S10, it's probably not even charged", fuckin hate people man. It's almost as bad as all the faggots driving riced out Neons.

I drive a GMC1500 for the carb 350 small, and holy shit does it get around.
>>
File: 1450483820214.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450483820214.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>23138473
If I could find one though, those fuckin F150 Lariat manuals make me moist.

>pic related
>90% of fags in MN trying to defend their vehicle
>>
File: go on.gif (3MB, 694x386px) Image search: [Google]
go on.gif
3MB, 694x386px
>>23138461
>>23138473
>>23138494
>>23138509
the vehicle thing is actually sound advice, thank you anons.
>>
>>23138518
Just make sure if you get a truck, or a rear-wheel vehicle for that matter, load up with a couple hundred pounds of sandbags/whatever over your rear axle so you don't just fishtail up hills. Anything with 30+ more torque than horse will do well, and if you can, a manual will make your Winter life a lot easier and typically get better mileage. Snow tires are a myth, just stick to all-weather tires year round, it will cut your mpg down but fuck it, that's Minnesota. Dunno if you're used to cold weather either, but run your vehicle for about 5 minutes before you get going anywhere if you want to save your engine for the next 6 months. That's all I got bud.
>>
>>23138567
Thank you so much, this is a big help. I'm glad you were here, the only thing I knew was to run your car for 5 minutes. I'm so grateful I didn't have to learn the hard way on everything else.
>>
>>23138622
Oh of course that's why the call it Minnesota nice! Hit a guy up if ya ever need anything from gardening tips to what not to do in the woods.
>>
Mankato checking in
>>
>>23137851
St. Cloud.

>>23138283
>peaceful
>pillager
Talk about ironic naming.
>>
>>23137677
Whats your kik?
>>
>>23137213
37/M/763 checking in, what's up fellow frozen fuckers.....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.