[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a thread for all kinds of discussions about kinks and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 53

This is a thread for all kinds of discussions about kinks and fetishes.

Talk about your innermost fantasies and all that sick shit you are into.

No judging, no shaming, all pervs are welcome here.
>>
>>23136322
Lel thats the pic i shared on chat

Is that you Himmlet :^)
>>
Also I'd like to mention that there is an irc Chat with the regulars from the previous threads.

Everyone is welcome to come in and join the banter and the lewd discussions.

Members include a kittycat, an Icelandic dragon, a chill Swede guy and a sexy Nazi Kommandant, as well as several Steve Jobs'.

Server: freenode
Channel: #PervySocPlebs

IRC browser client: https://kiwiirc.com/
>>
I'm a 32 Dom(daddy dom, but also general dominance). I'm into DDLG, blood-letting, light bondage, hair pulling, light choking, and body slapping(pussy, tits, ass, and legs).
>>
I'm judging all of you guys anyway.

pic semi-related. I like petplay, but not masks like this. Picture's still nice though.
>>
>>23136327
Who the fuck is Himmlet and why is he so damn attractive? :^)
>>
>>23136349
Are you the pet in that instance then?
And what makes you so fascinated about petplay? Is it only a fantasy or do you you have experiences with it?
>>
I used to be dominant but now I want to be a live in sub.

I'm really obsessed with gaping, fisting, piercing and tattoos. I'd love to find a master willing to modify my body.
>>
File: CIRDv3PXAAA4PUM.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CIRDv3PXAAA4PUM.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>23136385
Yeah, I'd be the pet.

I'm the same person from the last 2 threads (kittykat in the chat). I think I relayed one of my experiences, but it was pretty mild. I.E. no 24/7 stuff or weird masks or cages or anything. Just roleplay stuff mostly. Him making me meow, collars, leashes, tails, that kinda stuff.
>>
I want to be kept in chastity and conditioned over time to be a worthless premature ejaculator.

I'd be unlocked after a week or so and given five minutes to come, if I made it, then next time the countdown would be smaller.

Eventually I wouldn't be able to hold it no matter what.

I'll never be able to fuck or feel a pussy again, my little dick will get so excited and spurt before I even get to penetrate, my worthless cum spattering all over her mound, or in my pants.

god I can just imagine someone whispering softly into my ear when I'm in public and me creaming my jeans like a pathetic little boy.
>>
>>23136327
>>23136353
He's a damn Nazi :^)
>>
>>23136465
Shut up, Anders
>>
>>23136459
Oh shit, that's kind of hot. Do you have erotica or something for it?
>>
>>23136465
>>23136469
Sven and Hans

Stop fighting

I dont like when mommy and daddy fights :'c
>>
I was wondering what happened to these threads I was the transgirl from the last
>>
>>23136487
Kittykat is that you?
>>
>>23136483
>Kisi in charge of banter
topkek
>>
>>23136487
Discussions slowly moved to the irc chat, come on over sometime
>>
>>23136494
Btw 32 centimeters

>throat :v
>>
>>23136505
Ish
>>
>>23136505
Come join the chat you fucking pleb
>>
>>23136505
Is that a indication on how deep your throat is?
>>
>>23136517
It's an indication of how deep I can put it in your mum
>>
File: 1448437414106.jpg (150KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
1448437414106.jpg
150KB, 480x692px
>>23136493
no, I'm kittykat.
>>
>>23136482
I have some hypnosis files that I've come across that are pretty well aligned with it.
>>
Dom white male into raceplay and general Domination, discipline, obedience, humiliation, slave pose training (think Gor) and a litlte petplay. would try most things but not into kids scat or cutting

kik: ThirtiesM
>>
>>23136589
What does race play entail? Is it just a thing for preferring people of other races?
>>
Does someone else have a messy lipstick fetish ?
As in getting kissed all over your body by your partner.
And then going out and embarrass her by asking her if someone can see the lipstick mark ?

Can't fucking find a pick to illustrate.
>>
dom male
i want a petite f slave to fuck in the ass. anal only, her pussy is off limits. all our sex would be anal stimulation, to the point of her cumming and being humiliated. this would earn a punishment.
anal only lifestyle
>>
Sub female here. I have pretty normal fetishes slave/master, rapeplay, costumes. But lately I've really wanted to be put on display to be teased and played with (Preferably in one of my costumes). Think it'd be a good time.
>>
>>23136493
Nope I think I posted a handbra last time >_>
>>
>>23136963
What does "to be put on display" mean to you exactly though? Teased by several men in a room? Being teased in public?
>>
>>23137050
I guess any location with multiple people there.
>>
>>23137064
Someone suggested to do this to me once. (an online person though, so it wasn't really ever going to happen anyway) and it was a kinda sexy idea, but I know for a fact that I would never want to do that personally. There is no way I could see myself agree to that.

The hottest type of public play to me would be if he started fondling and playing with me in public, or if he got me to play with him in public, but in a way where we try not to be found out. I still feel like it's unlikely I'd ever want this/agree to do that, so it's still a pretty distant fantasy, but I'd probably be a lot more likely to be swept up into it. The idea of trying to avoid being seen, having to stifle gasping and moaning so that nobody hears, the embarrassment that comes with it and the sense of shame, the vulnerability, the whispering while I 'try' to get him to stop, but really want him to continue, the constant fear of being discovered. It all sounds so sexy to me in my head. I doubt I'd actually go along with that in real life either though. I'd have to have a very persuasive boyfriend, but it's a lot of fun to fantasize about.
>>
>>23137064
>>23136963
Just come to germany on carnival
>>
>>23137124
That is actually good point.
It wouldn't be as obvious at first, with almost everyone in costumes.
>>
File: 2190654_fpx.jpg (46KB, 330x404px) Image search: [Google]
2190654_fpx.jpg
46KB, 330x404px
40 year old single male here
I buy little girls underwear in packs to use as jizz rags

I use them 2 or 3 times, washing them of course in between, but get tired of them and buy new ones.

Working on a pack of minions right now.
>>
File: D1iau04.png (3MB, 1671x937px) Image search: [Google]
D1iau04.png
3MB, 1671x937px
>>23137380
i'd like it if you'd cum in my panties instead
>>
>>23137394
Sorry bro, you are cute, but that's not my cup of tea. I have only bottomed with guys and not sure I'd want to top a guy and that's what you need, a good pounding.

Those are cute though. Keep it up.

Having said all that I still want to see your ass.
>>
File: W9qVnju.png (1MB, 862x912px) Image search: [Google]
W9qVnju.png
1MB, 862x912px
>>23137415
it's okay!
>>
>>23137422
Nice! You need to seduce one of daddy's friends and become a good little butt boy.
>>
File: 20160111_051130.jpg (1004KB, 1079x1845px) Image search: [Google]
20160111_051130.jpg
1004KB, 1079x1845px
>>23137445
I just took this pic :p
>>
>>23137452
Let's see the front while you're at it.
>>
File: gLfj1Rd.png (2MB, 1430x938px) Image search: [Google]
gLfj1Rd.png
2MB, 1430x938px
>>23137459
how's this?

sorry if I am too skinny ;; I have a disease
>>
>>23137452
You should really be in here >>>/b/662764554
>>
>>23137465
Noice.
>>
>>23137102
I did that with my sub this summer, it was an outdoor festival with 800 people maybe. The sun started to go down and I sat in the grass with her between my legs in a remote area.
She wore a big sweatshirt on so I saw my chance to fondle her breasts underneath, she was quiet and obedient at first but started breathing heavily and said that I should stop if someone noticed.
But since I don't like when people tell me what to do the act continued and I started to finger her. A few minutes into that she whispered that she had enough and that people would hear her if she came.
So I gave her a choice to either let me finish or punish her when we got home and she gave me the most horny smirk I've seen and said that she needed to get punished anyways..

One of those moments I will always remember.
>>
cucked by a skanky hypersexual white trash girl.
bonus points for lax hygiene or using the bathroom with the door open (around me at least).
>>
>>23136322
I wanna walk a trail
Have a yoga pants wearing 40 year old to stop and tie her shoe
Then I'd start rubbing her bent over
And then she sucks my cock In front of people walking by
I eat out a vagina
She likes getting rubbed and stuffed
>>
>>23137501
Woah, that sounds pretty exciting. Apart from the fulltime-ish bdsm slave stuff, that's pretty close to what my fantasy public experience would be like. I'm slightly jealous!
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>23137583
Very cute. Love the style/shape. What I really like is lace, flowers and cute little drawings though.

Old GF had some of pic related, drove me crazy.

But to be honest anything on your shape would be sexy. I want to fully explore your belly button.
>>
>>23137558
No bdsm here, she never wanted to be tied uå. She was very primal in her personality, playful and liked to be petted. I gave her a good spanking for 25min and fucked her hard as her punishment ;)
>>
File: 20160111_045644.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160111_045644.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>23137583
I wish I could play with you ;_;
>>
>>23137610
Oh, I personally actually like the tying-up bit of bdsm. I just personally wouldn't want a relationship that operates on the whole master/sub punishment/reward system.

I like being tied up and collared in bed sometimes though. I just wouldn't want a full-time master/sub type thing. More something to spice up the bedroom activities once in a while.

I dunno, maybe I'm just weird.

and being petted is pretty great too, but I liked that way before I was into light petplay stuff.
>>
>>23136963
>put on display to be teased and played with
I've always wanted to do that to a girl. Like tie her naked to a pole with her arms behind at a party. So everyone can go up to her and fondle and finger her.

Is that kinda what you mean?
>>
File: 1f2b_animal_ladies_underwear.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1f2b_animal_ladies_underwear.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>23137600
Yeah i ordered these panties and i cant gwt them cause my country is retarded 50 dollar gift card out the window
>>
>>23137628
>>23137583
Now I would LOVE to have both of you rolling around naked in my bed.

That would be lovely.
>>
>>23137682
Oh wow. Those are, wow. Just wow. I would buy them for you if I could my dear.
>>
>>23137647
Yeah, me too, but more like light bondage. Maybe use a shirt to tie the wrists together in the heat of the moment.

We was just fuck buddies who met eachother a couple times every week to fuck. Used to skate and chill most of the time, she only teased me because she loved to be spanked or played with. Still considered her as my sub.

Chokers/collar and leashes are one of my main fetishes also, to bad she was really against toys/equipment.
>>
>>23137752
Aw, that's too bad. I like leaving out toys and accessories and stuff sometimes, when I want more tender and person-to-person sex, but sometimes they can make things really exciting. Collars, cuffs, leashes, sometimes tailplugs or blindfolds. They're all pretty sexy to me.

The first time I got tied up was with my at-the-time boyfriend's shirt too, since we didn't have rope. It was pretty great.
>>
>>23137682
There is always some possibility for extra income with your ol pal Pervyanon :>

how have you been <3
>>
>>23137779
You sound like me lol, I really want a little pet to curl up in my arms and cuddle now.. :(
>>
F sub here.
I'm really into petplay & master/slave stuff, mainly because I love the idea of being used for men's pleasure, and it sounds fucked up, but I really like being mistreated/abused/dehumanised for some reason.
>>
>>23137868

Hey i get it. As a M that leans toward a more dominant position the thougjt of that really gets me going.

Tying somebody up and just using them
>>
>>23137868
Are you into being gangbanged and bukkaked?
>>
>>23137844
Well technically I'd be on the opposite end. I don't want to be the master, I'd want to be the pet.
>>
>>23137883
Oh yeah, they're pretty big fetishes for me
>>
>>23137878
That's the dream
>>
>>23137868
>>23137976
Do you have any experience with it whatsoever or has it only been a fantasy so far?
>>
>>23137672
Yes! This! I think it would be fun for everyone. Maybe have multiple girls for variety.
>>
>>23137997
You should join the IRC so we can talk more. I'd love to get to know an exhibitionist girl like you more. I'm Atai in the channel.
>>
Hey Kinksters! First time posting in one of your threads...

Been coming here a little while, not really posting much, just mostly for the Kik and Skype threads, and chatting to whatever girls (and occasionally boys) I find that want to chat to me.

A lot of girls I talk to seem to be subs, or into rapeplay, or DDlg, or whatever. The point is that they're largely on the not-dominant end of the spectrum, so I play into that in order for them to have a good time, enjoy themselves and get off.

Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy that too. But I don't think it's for me. I don't really want to dominate or discipline a woman. I'm only doing it (and doing it pretty well) because they want it and I know it works for them, so I give it to them.

Which I think actually makes me more submissive?

I've never had a submissive experience, and I wouldn't even know where to find a genuine one. All the girls I've dated would fall in the sub or completely disinterested piles, so I don't even know where to begin, but I'm gradullay becoming more and more aware of the appeal of it.

I'd love to be someone's plaything. To serve a strong, intelligent and wicked woman and tend to her whims... To worship and obey her in whatever way she chooses. To be wrapped around a girl's little finger... It just sounds so good. I don't want someone to bow to me. I don't even want an equal. I want to give all of my devotion to someone better.

Does anyone else identify with that? This might be a really obvious question, but I'm obviously new to this, so do many people start at one end of the Dom/sub spectrum and find out they're a better fit someone else? Is it just a matter of finding that stomach-dropping moment that makes you either the Master or the slave?
>>
>>23137983
I've done it a few times, but only for a week at the most, nothing too long term
>>
>>23137890
Oh, that's what I meant, I just thought that your fetishes matches mine. English isn't my native language, can be confusing sometimes.
>>
>>23138037
Ever had a bf who wants to see how big of a cock slut you can be on a daily basis?
>>
>>23138040
Yeah, it definitely sounds like we kinda match, haha. It's pretty neat.

>tfw no master around here to make me meow and purr for him and make me feel all embarrassed and blushy.
>>
Well I'm not much for stories but

>meet girl on tinder
>turns out she's a huge sub
>finger her on buses and under dining tables and shit
>tell her how to dress
>usually skirts with no panties
>refers to me as Sir
>tied her up and rough fucked her face down doggy
>choking her when it got to loud and biting her
>She liked to squeak and scream

Why aren't all girls like this? Cock hungry and full of screams that have to be silenced by a strong hand?

Finding subs in like winning the lottery now a days.
>>
>>23138062
They guy I done the week-long petplay with was my bf. He didn't want to share me, but he made up for it, and I think he loved the idea of me being his toy
>>
>>23138062
The guy I done the week-long petplay with was my Bf, and I think he loved the idea of me being his sex toy
>>
I'm a dominant female who seems to only like guys if they have feminine traits. Submissive men are kind of hard to find. If they were openly pathetic, I would love it.
>>
>>23138084
>>23138092
Double post, soz
>>
>>23138104
Lol well id love to have a gf who wants to be shared
>>
>>23138081
>tfw no master around here to make me meow and purr for him and make me feel all embarrassed and blushy.

Seriously, I love to do that, big turn on to make people feel embarrassed.
>>
>>23138127
I don't mind being shared at all ;P
>>
>>23138095
I'm guessing none of this >>23138012 is doing anything for you, anon?
>>
>>23136322

I am a dominant male and in a committed relationship - but if I weren't, I have to say, all you sub boys are making my life easy. There are so many women who, when they sense that what I really want to do to them has nothing to do with anything but absolutely physically melting them into a puddle of their own cum - using whatever means necessary (usually ropes and vibrators - think Bound Orgasms, etc.) - they become like little puppies. It is odd - since I don't usually bring it up, it is like they just know somehow.
>>
File: ONIICHAN.png (196KB, 451x582px) Image search: [Google]
ONIICHAN.png
196KB, 451x582px
tfw no qt younger girl to dominate, humiliate, degrade, break her and build her back up and then watch hentai together as she calls me oniichan and lets me piss in her mouth

why live :(
>>
>>23138153
Gotta pic?
>>
>>23137997
>>23138011
Alternatively, you can add me on Kik: Unyuhonium
>>
>>23138137
It's kind of a secret not-so-secret turn-on of mine to be made to feel embarrassed, so that kinda works out too! There's something really dirty but hot about someone who sort of 'reduces' me to a situation where I'm willing to say or act all embarrassingly just to please them and to make sure that they don't stop doing whatever it is they're doing.
>>
>>23138188
I always did that to my sub, making her ask me for permission do perverted stuff. Like, masturbating infront me, to touch me, asking me to put it in and permission to cum. So cute and sexy.
>>
>>23138336
Stahp, you're giving me lewd cravings and a desire to find and date someone like you!

btw I'm gonna go to bed in not too long, so if I suddenly stop replying, that's why. I'll be back tomorrow in that case.
>>
>>23138362
Haha you stop it, well I need to get up at 6 tomorrow, geez..
>>
>>23136886
"(BDSM) A form of sexual roleplay in which the players act out racially-charged situations, such as slave-master relationships"
>>
thread is useless without location

^_^ canada
>>
>>23138155
Doing anything for me? I didn't come here to jerk off like you.
I guess I'm just frustrated by the lack of guys that are openly submissive. A lot of men seem to think that if you're submissive, you're weak. It's disgusting. Some of the most put-together men like to be stepped on.
>>
>>23138668
Ha ha ha... I can see how you'd think that, but no, I posted here because I'm genuinely curious, and as this is a discussion thread, I thought I might get some answers.

You're right, I think. Submissiveness is generally seen by men as unmanly. We get so conditioned that we should be in control of everything in our lives that anything less than that is, for a better word, lacking.

I'm very much drawn to it though, but as I said, I've got no idea where to begin. How do I sub, noble anon? Is it simply doing what I'm told? How important is the relationship between Dom and sub? I'm totally green, I know, but anything you can give me would be absolute gold.
>>
>>23138774
Well, I don't think I should go on a tangent about personal values in an D/s relationship, but if you like, you can give me your contact information on Skype. I'll add you and give you advice.
>>
>>23139020
i'm a noob. what is it called when a traditional sub doms a guy who usually doms? I want to do that :o

i posted some pics up above, i'm also a boy
>>
>>23138602
Nope cause its not a meet up.thread, its a discussion.thread..
>>
>>23139020
Skype - gottabadvibe

Thanks anon. Really appreciate your help!
>>
>tfw you have a big voyeur fetish
>love watching women do things that should be private like changing and showering (but obviously not acting on it IRL, like being a peeping tom or anything, never)

Not that weird I don't think but then

>also enjoy watching them pee, not drinking it or anything like that, just watching them pee

Eh, a little weird, but not totally crazy

>Also watching them poo, not smearing it or eating it or anything like that, just watching them have a normal poop
>the nastier the better, like the more embarrassing it would be to have in public, like accompanied by farting and splatter, the better

Just kill me someone. I'm too deviant for this world.
>>
My kink is pretty much just control play. I'm bi male so male or female works well for me. Very domm, to the point where I want control everything about your life. From your waking moment on morning task via cleaning my cock before I go to work or physical fitness to better yourself for me. And late evening would be training session to be a good slave. Can be a number of things as anal play, cock/vagina stimulations, mental games. How you preform depends on reward or punishment. But I'd like to k ow some one before doi g any of this, if interested just drop me a message or just want to swap talk

Kik: zeronoface
>>
I kinda want to be dominated by a cruel girl, restrained and tickled on my feet
>>
So, this is gonna get some looks and a lot of judging, but I have never made a post like this so here it goes.

I like to engage in coitus in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>23139101
I think what you're referring to is swapping roles, or punishment play, revenge play... That kind of thing.
Are you referring to topping someone who's usually a Dom/Domme?
>>
>>23139333
oh, I see.

and yes, that's what I mean :o
>>
>>23139332
Get that sick shit out of here.
>>
i really want to be fucked by an older man (30-45). not in the daddy dom way tho. i wanna be his pillow princess :3

i also really like aggressive face sitting, like grabbing hair and grinding down hard and not letting them breathe.

i also want to peg a man
>>
Im kind of a quiet guy who is outgoing but doesn't appear to be much and then in the bedroom I choke girls, fuck them while tied up and pee on them occasionally to demoralise/ remind them where they stand
>>
I'm a 25 female
Into humiliation and degrading, consider myself a fuck pig.
Pissing, rough anal, rape fantasy, bondage, etc.
My kik is lsgb if anyone is interested
>>
I'm 21 and I and a virgin, I don't go looking for sex and like to fantasize about being kept in chastity by a women who will never allow me to loose said virginity.
>>
>>23140863
lose*
>>
>>23140652
>lsgb
hey 28 m im ms ive always wanted to piss on a bad bitch
>>
>>23140863
>YSMDF83q
and to be completely honest i want a minor to fuck
>>
>>23140890
whats that have to do with me :3
>>
>>23140896
it doesnt sry just learning how to use site
>>
23/f here

One of my deepest fantasies is to be someone's sub/little/pet, (not sure yet, because I haven't explored all avenues and I am unsure of which dynamic I enjoy more) and have them cum in my ass after an exhausting punishment/play session, have them butt plug me up, and then send me to the store to retrieve something for them wearing a skirt and no panties. That way I have to deal with the cum dripping down my legs, even in line at the store, and walk home to my Sir. He would then cuddle/coddle me until I just about faint away at happiness. :3
>>
>>23136963
dom male

i would love to help you with that

kik:whb1993
>>
>>23141092
adorable
>>
File: SDC11722.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
SDC11722.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
21/m/Oregon US
Generally my kinks all involve looking after someone and controlling them, mostly in a petplay/dom/sub situation. Getting to know someone well over a few weeks, learning what turns them on, slowly teasing them and asking them to go a few days without cumming or touching themselves for me, see how they feel. Then pushing it a little more between talking about non-sexual stuff, keeping them chaste and telling them what a good boy/girl they are, how pleased I am seeing how obedient they're getting and how horny they are. I'm also into hypnosis, collars and leashes (especially when fucking someone or just leading them around, petting them), tease and denial, anything that breaks a sub down and makes them more of a toy in the bedroom and a happy, purring partner out.

Pic is my main kitty girl after some hot wax

>>23141092
That's a good fantasy, imagine if he'd ordered you to go braless too, in only a thin top, or with "Ass slut" or some other dirty line written just below your cleavage, barely visible under your top
>>
>>23136327
>>23136353
I want in
Love me
>>
>>23136963
Kik?
Donrforget
>>
>>23141211
Ahh I love it! That would make it even better. ++I have pierced nipples, so a sheer shirt would be amazing.
>>
>>23141092
Where are you from?
>>
>>23141228
How'd you feel about your dom taking you to a store instead of sending you alone, groping you in the aisles when you're alone, slipping fingers inside your pussy or playing with your plug. Maybe gripping those nipples and twisting them, see how much it takes for you to get loud enough that other people to hear
>>
>>23141092
Approve this, but I prefer breeding as a fetish, so I'd rather fill and plug something else.
>>
File: ht4as.jpg (72KB, 471x532px) Image search: [Google]
ht4as.jpg
72KB, 471x532px
submissive dude reporting in

i lick butts and butt accessories
>>
>>23141092
Ahhh that's pretty nice sounding! Good taste!

>>23141452
'butt accessories?' like plugs and stuff?
>>
File: 1326761582364.jpg (51KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1326761582364.jpg
51KB, 449x600px
I just jerked off to Art of Zoo bestiality vid. I wouldn't personally fuck dogs but seeing women being fucked by dogs turns me on. Would that classify me as a zoophile? I guess it's more about submission/degradation?
>>
I love watching girls let their dogs fuck them.
>>
>>23141843

Absolutely. Any kind of homemade amateur stuff when the girl is talking dirty to and encouraging the dog is wild

Most of the stuff on torrent sites seems to be dildogging brazilian soulless whores, which sucks
>>
>>23141891
Know that feel i go for the home made stuff too. Lucky for me been lurking since '06 so i was able to snap up those early things before most sites were taken down (classic example motherless). Been lurking since trying to find a nice young girl into it. Literally sifting through shit for diamonds nowadays.
>>
>>23141925
>(classic example motherless)

Motherless was incredible back in the day. Haven't been there since the zoo stuff got wiped. Beasttube was also great but it got axed too. Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>23141211
Do you have any more pictures or videos of your main kitty? She seems pretty cute.

Is she a trap?
>>
>>23141843
Only downside is most dogs are fixed and yeah. My dogs fixed so its sad
>>
I really love the idea of having strangers feel and grope me, and grope them back, not minding if they cum on me
>>
22/m

I guess I'd call myself a switch but more towards the sub side than being Dom.

My particular kink is a little specific but I'm really into handcuffs and being treated like a prisoner. I'd love to be handcuffed/legcuffed and dragged by the collar into a cage, or even do that to someone else.
>>
>>23137452
how do you get you ass so clean and spot-free?
>>
File: 1424820139933.png (530KB, 1194x974px) Image search: [Google]
1424820139933.png
530KB, 1194x974px
22/M/German here

im not sure about my kinks/fetishes...im in a relationship with my Gf for 3 1/2 years now, we love each other and stuff, live together...

Well, i do like traps/sissys/CD´s, and like having long-term-relationships via skype with people. something like "internet-friends-with-benefits"

Guys, girls, doesnt matter, but the more girly, the better. though i´d like to have a understanding daddy for myself.

with my gf, im rather dominant, i love to bend her over and push her face into the sheets while i fuck her hard. but with a guy....im not sure, i never had any physical relationship with guys.

except for experiments with my buddys back when we were kids...
>>
>>23136387
Oh man, I wish.
>>
Im massively into watersports and fisting.

Everything to do with gaping big toys and fisting.

Also forced insemination of a dom chick forcing me to cum in her.

Big fan of pissing in ass too. Ugh, never admitted that anywhere before.
>>
>>23139378
this is pretty much exactly what I am into.. can we chat? 36 year old male switch here
>>
I'm into mindgames and mental anguish. Essentially torturing a sub mentally. For example, I tell a sub explicitly if she ever has sex with anyone else she's out of my thoughts forever really early on. Then during a session I'll stop out of the blue and tell her I'm done with her and I want nothing to do with her. Assuming she's been with me for a while and enjoys being with me she'll beg not to be let go. Do anything to fall back into my good graces. After this I tell her she has to prove to me that she truly cares for me above all others by sleeping with an exe or someone she has a crush on. After she commits the deed I remind her about the one explicit rule I told her early on and how she broke it I never want to see her again. As she's on the verge of a mental breakdown and about to cry I immediately tell her it was all a game. Hug her, kiss her, apologize a million times, etc. Women tend to be emotional or 10% crazy at any given time and with shit like this most subs wouldnt forgive or let alone be able to withstand so I can't really act on this kink save for really minor versions of it. Oh, well.
>>
Alright, here goes nothing.

-Bondage
*Collars and leashes
-Rope bondage
-Duct tape bondage
-Wrist and ankle cuffs
*Tail butt plugs
-Spanking
-Slapping
-Being dominated
-Masochism
-Knife and gun play
*Rape play
-Blood play
-Being fucked while I'm asleep or drugged
*Daddy dom
-Anal
-Chocking
-Hair pulling
-Whipping
-Paddling
-Being held down
*Having my mouth covered by hand
-Panty gagging
-Lacy lingerie
-Leather
-Misc. role playing

I hope I didn't miss anything!
>>
>>23142824
Are the ones marked by a * your favourites?
>>
>>23142835
You got it c:
>>
I'm a simple man with simple fetishes.
being beaten to within an inch of my life and watching my blood smeared all over me and a qt domme are two of them.
>>
>>23142824
female I guess? Amazing likes!
>>
>>23142849
Nice. Any specific scenarios you're into?
>>
>>23142883
Yeah, haha you can thank my boyfriend for most of those.

>>23142884
My first favourite is being threatened and held to knife point to initiate a rape scene it which I'm being taken advantage of by a close friend. This involves being pinned down, slapped if I protest, brutally fucked with my mouth being covered, and sometimes having my ass taken without any form of stretching even if I start crying.
Second favourite is that I'm a 5 year old girl who needs to give Daddy some stress relief, so he starts off by spanking me, but my ass is too temping so he goes for it, and if I start to whimper and squirm I'm eithwr instructed to hold my stuffie or suck his thumb while he calls me variations of a good little girl, princess, and out favourite, "bunny."
>>
>>23142909
I'm not really into ddlg but that sounds really nice, I like the idea to suck on his thumb to be a quiet little girl.
>>
I want a completely innocent girl with a dirty mind to spoil her. To tease her and to get her little hole all tensed up while I watch deep into it before I start to put in size increasing toys into her. I want her to be soaking wet and to watch her pussy opening up like a flower with my face as near as possible when I stretch her hymen open. Watch this little tears coming up grow like gras and to touch them with my tongue. Her body shiver when I put her legs on my thighs, grabbing her waist rough, while pressing my thumbs hard on her pelvic bones when I manage my glanses way between her lips. Stretching them slowly open even more, overcoming this little bend she tries to keep her innocent with. To pinch her nipples and knead her tits as soon as they start to tense up from all that pressure inside and to start fucking her rough and steadly as soon as she gets used to it. To cum into her and to watch my cum flowing out of her tight pussy down her butthole before I defile that too. To teach her how to be a nice little slut.
>>
>>23142951
I was very repulsed by it at the start, but then I found that "little space" helped with anxiety anytime he was available to talk, and the whole forbidden aspect of it kinda grew on me. It goes beyond the bedroom now.
>>
>>23136396
Have you ever considered playing less like a pet and more like a feral animal? Like primal roleplay?
>>
>>23142909
I'm into both of those but especially the former. Crying is hot as fuck.
>>
>>23142958
Hmm, how would that work? It sounds like it could potentially be interesting.

Might be important to say that part of why I like light petplay is the whole sort of submissive, yet caring aspect to it. How would that translate into a more primal thing?
>>
>>23142955
Sounds so cute, and with "beyond the bedroom" what do you mean by that?
>>23142958
I was with a girl who behaved like that. Always wanted to wrestle with me and tried to dominate me. but it always ended up with me pinning her down on my bed, giving her a good spanking till she stopped squirming and said she would obey me.
Personaly I think it would be harder to actually make it work. It doesn't fit the submissive role very well like a pet does. Might be something to consider if you're a switch.
>>
>>23142824
>>23142849
>>23142909
Since you like a lot of rough and humiliating/dangerous stuff, how would you feel if you were "raped" by a beast instead?
>>
>>23143025
>>23143125
Well, it's actually a different sort of play altogether. It's a matter of getting in touch with your more animalistic nature. Dom/sub becomes predator/prey and it's all about the chase. The scene is outside (I go to Big Sur) rather than the bedroom.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking for more of a switch or a challenger, but the submissive aspect of helplessness usually fits as far as physical domination goes.

The caring aspect usually manifests itself as carrying prey back to camp and making food and being the protector for the night.

This all being said, I've only had this experience twice with a girl who, while into it, was magnitudes weaker than I am. So, I was more careful when it came to pouncing and tackling her to the ground. But, she loved having marks, so I tore and bit her up (she wanted me to draw blood). She also had long nails which got me pretty good. After her stamina ran dry, I carried her back to where we'd initially set up camp and spent the night under the stars.
>>
File: 0nSn7Oa.jpg (304KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0nSn7Oa.jpg
304KB, 1080x1920px
>>23142175
Dunno.. D:

I just shave in the shower with a multiblade razor, however I will be waxing from now on so it'll look better :d
>>
>>23143233
Yeah, I'm not sure if that'd be something for me. I'd be willing to try it with the right person, but I'm so far not especially enticed by it.

Besides, I'm naturally meek, shy and timid, as well as physically weak, so I'd make a pretty terrible prey.
>>
>>23143270
Don't knock it all based on my ramblings and mediocre experiences haha

There are some who would definitely go for easy prey like you, but you're not what I'm personally looking for. ^.^
>>
>>23143125
I call him Daddy outside the bedroom, he calls me the typical little names (princess, kitten bunny, he really likes honey bunny), he buys me stuffed toys, I dress up for him, and he talks to me gently when I'm in an anxious or "little" mood.

>>23143146
I have thought about it, but I don't like the idea of using a real animal. It's just like how I like loli but molesting a real little girl is out of the question. Guess if you count tentacle porn as a beast raping me, I'd be all for. I envy those cute little school girls haha Maybe I can pull something off with costumes, who knows?
>>
>>23143368
Not a fan of animal stuff either, but tentacles and monsters sound like they'd be right up your alley.
>>
>>23143379
That they are. I can't believe I completely forgot to mention that.
>>
>>23143385
Does the size difference appeal to you? I like that and the primal aspect of it. A scary, brutal monster following its breeding instincts and overpowering you.
>>
>>23143368
Oh, that's hot. I enjoyed calling my sub little anon in front of people, making her blush and saying that I'm mean, so cute.
>>
>>23143404
Yes! The size difference and the fact of thinking that there's a filthy monster trying to breed with me really appeals to me. I guess that's why I like loli. It's a small squishy body and a large, much stronger man. I think it all stems from wanting to be helpless, scared, and dominated.

>>23143411
Haha, that's adorable. He calls me "baby" or "baby girl" in public and I love it but it's embarrassing (that's probably why I like it).
>>
>>23143456
Agreed. Fear is hot. Do you like the idea of trying to fight back at first or being completely helpless from the start?
>>
>>23143490
It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in haha Like I've said I like being drugged or completely wasted, or woken up to being raped either tied up or held down. If I got enough energy in me, I like to fight back and be smacked, chocked, yelled at, threatened, held down with more force, and further coerced into the action.
>>
>>23142954
That's honestly hot as fuck. I tore my own hymen with tampons, so I unfortunately never got the hymen breaking experience of most virgins. Hope you find the girl you're looking for anon!
>>
>>23143540
Since you're so into drugs and alcohol being involved, would you like it if you passed out halfway through and they just kept going? Maybe they wouldn't even notice it.
>>
>>23143567
Haha, that has actually happened before! Well, kinda. I woke up seconds later, and he knew. I was just dead tired after a convention, but I'd be okay with that, totally. I think I've even told him that if I died first, he could try necrophilia before my cremation.
>>
>>23143592
Nice. It's a shame sleep sex isn't more practical. Do you actually have any non-obvious limits?
>>
>>23143456
I just love making people feel small and embarrased so they come back for comfort and petting. Also called her my little sub bitch among her friends, and the embarrasment was lovely, bright red.
>>
>>23143312
Oh, I'm not trying to knock it. Like I said, I'd be willing to give it a try with the right person. It just currently doesn't sound like something I'd actively seek out, if that makes sense. It's not especially appealing sounding to me, but who knows. Maybe I'd find it a lot of fun after all.
>>
>>23143612
My limits basically go as far as injury that will send me to the hospital or med express, piss, shit, vomit, threesome with another guy, piercing, shaving for sexual purposes, and extreme forms of anything public. I'll do public stuff, like fuck in the woods, or at the beach, and wear a remote controled vibrator in public, but I don't want to get into legal problems.
>>
Hey all
MajorPervert here... how's the new year treating everyone?
>>
>>23143620
That's why I'm kinda getting into wanting to try role-playing an abusive relationship. I like the idea of being smacked and abused until I find myself in his arms crying and receiving aftercare.
>>
>>23143651
Those are all pretty standard limits, yeah. I like your taste.
>>
>>23143564
I'm glad it turns you on! How did you manage to do that? A tampon usually doesn't wear it all down. I hope so too, they hide very well.
>>
>>23143764
Well, I don't remember being molested (though it's a concern due to having a broken hymen since I first examined down there), so the only time I could have ever broken it without noticing would be when there was more blood involved. I hear it's prettt common, mainly on the way out because it's soaked more and is a larger idem coming out than in. The cotton doesn't help with the friction either.
>>
35m here. I'm into forced castration and rape - strictly as fantasies :) kik me - siclif
>>
>>23143652
New year's alright so far, in general. As far as lewder stuff goes, it's quiet so far I guess. But hey, at least I got myself some new toys!
>>
Is there a female version of a daddy dom. i.e. using a guy like a slut, getting him to call her mommy? I got close with a gf of mine who liked to pretend-rape me among other things.
>>
>>23144135
I'd assume mother/son stuff. It's pretty uncommon though afaik. Then again, I haven't really looked into it.
>>
>>23144153
That works too. I also like being teased and so on, although most of the femdoms I meet are very much on the sadistic side. I wonder if that's just the UK.
>>
>>23144082
I haven't tried the chat yet, is it decent? Where are you from?

>>23144135
Of course, and especially on /soc/ there are more femdommes than usual. It's quite rare otherwise, sorry.
>>
>>23144181
The chat is fun. Sometimes a bit quiet, but it gets active enough, and it's easy enough to just leave it on when you do other stuff, since IRC doesn't really eat a lot of performance.

I'm from Sweden, myself. Why're you wondering?
>>
>>23144181
Little wonder sometimes chatting to them is like a job interview!
>>
>>23144187
Wondered because you sounded European and I'm looking for European girls into pet play.

>>23144192
That's kind of what I wanted to avoid.
>>
>>23144135
Yes, the gender neutral version is caretaker and little. Straight or gay, that's why I love it so much. Switching the roles up sounds fun, I've tried dominating but I just can't keep up lobg enough, I wanna be the little haha
>>
>>23144207
I can only be dominant if I'm inflicting pleasure.
>>
>>23144206
I-I sounded European? In what way? Is my English bad?

and I'm n-not TECHNICALLY a girl... Well, not physically at any rate.
>>
>>23144272
Not bad, no worries. Just a few things sometimes give it away.

And I suppose that goes for most girls here. Classic Swede, though ;)
>>
>>23144215
I like the idea of teasing while they beg and thank me when I finally give them what they want. The only punishment I could give as a Mommy would be either spanking or teasing and that's it haha I just thibk seeibg5 them helpless is kinda cute
>>
My fantasy is to be someones sub slut. Chastity, hardcore bondage, everything pretty much. But I'm an overweight loser. Oh well :/
>>
>>23144304
I enjoy having that done to me. To someone else I like the whole overstimulation stuff. Forced orgasm etc
>>
>>23144297
lol, I'm assuming that kinda ruined the deal for you.

And yeah, I guess I am a bit of a stereotype as far as Swedes go on 4chan. Feminine, relatively slim shouldered, long blonde hair, only like men, submissive, etc. I swear most of us aren't like me though!
>>
>>23144324
Yeah, I understand that. That woud be fun, too. Now you're giving me ideas!
>>
File: DSC04463.jpg (3MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04463.jpg
3MB, 4592x3056px
>>23144347
But ah the world of pleasure, not a crop or candle in sight. Although I do like this cage I was given as a "gift" that has spikes in, then subsequently teased while wearing.
>>
>>23144362
Oohhh I need one of those now. Too temping lol
>>
My kink would just be to have a very submissive cute girl that is eager to please

I was messing with a girl last year and had a lot of fun picking out what she was gonna wear and fingering and feeling her up in the library
>>
File: DSC04413.jpg (3MB, 3408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04413.jpg
3MB, 3408x1920px
>>23144380
I have one close to hand if you're looking.
>>
File: 1451359937111.jpg (13KB, 573x426px) Image search: [Google]
1451359937111.jpg
13KB, 573x426px
im not a cuck, because cucks love being humiliated. But i have a fetish that i want my gf to be fucked by many, many men. I mean like HUNDREDS. its not because i have a small cock, im fat or anything. im pretty fit, handsome and id call myself a 8/10. but i just want to see her get pounded by a lot of guys, and see her pussy full and stretched to the max and have enough cum in her to where if she sat with her ass in the air it would be full. visibly full. we tried it and only got a couple guys to fuck her. i dont think it was because shes ugly, shes 5'5 with blonde hair with a black layer, piercing blue eyes and have a great body. Was a cheerleader in HS (she's 19) C cups with nice nipples. Prob because it was kind of awkward and guys would just jack off, stick it in her pussy and cum. I also like having her go on omegle and be a whore for a guy she likes. And snapchat too. Snapchats a big hard because we get literally hundreds and hundreds of invites over the course of 4-5 days and its so much it makes snaphat crash. No one even tries to do anything its the same old: Tits plz, then ass plz, pussy plz, then everyone just ignores her. She cant get off if shes taking selfies guys wtf. Half of the people wont send dick pics because their small. As a guy ill vouch and say only SOME girls are size queens. She just wants to be a whore.

I dont understand some people.
>>
>>23144439
>im not a cuck

Sure you're not, man.

Jokes aside, that's kinda hot.
>>
>>23144439
Do you whore her out for money or just like that? It's an interest of mine.
>>
>>23144488
i could do it for money, but then pathetic people start showing up. Hot guys dont wanna pay to get pussy if they dont have to, they get laid enough.
>>
>>23144492
True. I think she could get off to knowing that she's literally and per definition a whore now, though.
>>
>>23144520
She likes being a whore, but she likes me more. She got off of a guy before because he didnt "Feel right" and fucked me instead. Most people think of whores as "Girls that fuck everything" Which isnt necessarily true, she only fucks guys that can give her a good time, and since she has such an abundance of guys she fucks normally, she doesnt have to deal with shitty sex partners. also, she does whatever i want. so if i dint like someone, they stop. its great, i guess its made me some form of profit since i get whatever i want from her. They'll give her money to go get food n shit, she'll come home and grab leftovers and ill pocket 20 to whatever amount she gets while im playing games and smokin, its great. But if we start telling people she needs 100-200 dollars an hour we'd lose over half our base of males, which means less passive, unnoticed money for me. So unless i put her in porn, i dont really want to.
>>
22 and learning about DDLG and treating my little (gf) as one. She's about 8 inches shorter than me so no complaints here.

Into DDLG, some physical pain (pinching, slapping, spanking, scratching), cunnilingus, making my pet perform analingus, and we're learning shibari.

As of right now however, because she is my gf, she's been telling me more emotional stuff and some sexual trauma in the past she's had. We're taking a slight break (we're both in school) from sexual stuff until she gets better, but she's offering the idea of bringing in another girl because she wants to watch and see me get off. I'm not sure what to do...
>>
>>23144581
She wants to share her strong man. You are in a good position, take it.
>>
I've never been one to "kink shame" before, but jesus christ what's up with all the cucks and betas and shit on /soc/?

Like, I could understand if you cross dress or something for the girl you're fucking because she's into it, but literally wanting to be emasculated and have other people fuck your partner? How is that even a fetish? Just watch porn, jesus christ. Why would you want somebody you presumably have a physical or emotional connection with to fuck other people?

Honestly, maybe you guys should seek counseling. A therapist might be able to diagnose a previously unknown mental disorder.
>>
>>23144747
Good thing its not your fetish. Now go be judgmental somewhere else no one here wants the negativity, even if its unintended.
>>
>>23145114
No, the negativity was entirely intended.
>>
>>23145121
then go away.
>>
im a 19 m who has a huge kink for sending strangers dick pics and being watched masturbating. Its sort of an online exhibitionism thing? My big fantasies to one day find one of my dick pics online or a vid of me jacking off on xvideos
>>
>>23145306
if you drop your snapchat, ill hook you up with my gf. You'd love it. but itd be later tonight if thats okay.
>>
so ever since i started going to the gym i have been having fantasies about smelling, eating and fucking post-workout pussy... which is strange because i am usually all about a freshly washed vagina. I just see these fat booties bouncing around in yoga pants and think: "god i want those stank cheeks in my face!" any femanons have fantasies of a guy fucking/licking/etc them while they are all sweaty and stanky???
>>
>>23145320
That sounds fun! Does she have a kik or just snapchat?
>>
>>23145346
snapchat. tell me yours so she doesnt get flooded with people. and mind if you drop a dick pic?
>>
>>23145320
I'm interested in talking to her, and not just seeing her tits and ass.

my snap: throwthechatdow
>>
>>23145431
post a body pic and i'll see.
>>
Quite a big list:

1. Huge muscle fetish, bisexually. Love huge roided out bodybuilders. The bigger the better! Wanna be beaten up and abused by huge female or male bodybuilders.

2. Hot traps with huge cocks. I so wanna become a sissy for one.

3. Twinks... Enough said lol.

4. Wearing panties
>>
>23/Male/Georgia

I'm technically a switch... But I can only be dominant around really submissive girls. Most of the time, I play submissive.

And while I'm straight, I'm very turned on by the idea of "forced bi". I could never be bisexual on my own - it would have to be something forced on me by a domme. Cuckolding is a recent fascination of mine.

Bondage, humiliation, facesitting, breath play, gags, tease and denial, CFNM, and kidnapping are fetishes/fantasies of mine.

And, of course, I have a foot fetish, and I love being teased about it. Whenever I'm around feet, I immediately want to cum.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in talking, sexting, etc... Let me know. I've had a lot of IRL experience and I'd love to talk about it.

My goal is to meet a female that is so kinky that we can fantasize about pretty much anything.
>>
>>23145352
its swaglord6969 made it a long time ago dont judge lol) and sure let me hop on mobile and send one from my phone!
>>
>>23145551
alright, she'll add you when she has time tonight.
Request all sorts of dirty shit. but she wont do shit
>>
>>23145599
Face pics, not shit wtf am i typing
>she'll do no facepics but anything else shes a whore for.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1280x960px
>>23145609
Thats fine i dont like showing face either, ill show any body part though
>>
>>23145530
My kik is Guynoir93, by the way.
Can show pics upon request.
>>
>>23145662

Also sorry for the over sized rotated picture i forgot how wonky 4chan on mobile can be sometimes lol
>>
File: 1378186608781.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1378186608781.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
I REALLY want a fat bearded nerd to make me his cocksucker footfag. I'd live just to service his cock and feet. And if I do a good job, I will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while smelling his sweaty socks.
>>
File: Rei_bandaged_(NGE).png (600KB, 909x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_bandaged_(NGE).png
600KB, 909x480px
Amputees, disabled, bandaged, scared, and injured girls. I blame Evangelion for that.
>>
If there are any girls interested in humiliating and degrading me in a group conversation with a BBC.. Hit me up. I know a guy that wants to play.

Kik: guynoir93
>>
male wizard here

I wanna imprint the smell of the girl i'm with into memory. odd thing to post, I know.
>>
I want to find a feminine NEET emo/scene guy and support his do nothing lifestyle in exchange for letting me worship his feet. I imagine him sitting at his computer and shitposting on 4chan or playing league while he uses my face as a rug for his bare feet.
>>
Always had a too much weight fetish since some girl sat on me in the ball pit when I was like, 4, and wouldn't let me get up I've been chasing it.

Crushing, obviously, but also being ridden and forced to crawl around until I collapse is good. Tried butt drops with a girl that was probably too big once and broke a rib, would like to try it again less dangerously at some point.
>>
>>23147689
how come specifically neet emo scene?
>>
>>23147701
NEET because I see them as loners and nobody's and to be controlled by one and be beneath them is humiliating and very appealing to me.

Emo/scene because I am into guys with long hair and that would probably be the group that would have it. Honestly though, any guy that is feminine, no leg/feet hair, and long hair would be fine. They don't necessarily have to be emo/scene.
>>
>>23147731
Ahh, gotcha.
>>
>>23136322
Is anyone else's kink also a way to blow off steam? Can you tell us about it?

I'm a little and for me it's mostly just a way to relax. Like yeah the diaper element is kinda fetishistic but I'm more here for the cuddling and bedtime stories, y'know?
>>
>>23147979
Sorta. I'm into primal animalistic shit because shutting your brain off and not having to think at all is fun.
>>
>>23136465
>>
>>23136531
aa
>>
>>23137124
i love german carnevals, its my thing
>>
File: BW9A6772.jpg (89KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BW9A6772.jpg
89KB, 720x1080px
My thing is heavy rubber. Here's a photo of me wearing said rubber.
>>
>>23147979
Absolutely, doing something different than what your everyday life is like. For me being able to take care of my little girl and seeing her appreciate it, makes me feel complete.
>>
>>23146872
I can get behind that. Do you have any specific preferences? Like are you also into blood and knife play and injuring the girls yourself? There are some strange people out there who would love to be amputated, I'm sure.
>>
>>23148330
uhh, sorry?

>>23147979
I suppose part of the whole light petplay thing for me is being able to relax, cuddle, and be called cute and stuff. I wouldn't consider it the main purpose necessarily, more of a side effect that kinda increases the appeal for me. It's not like you can't do that outside of petplay though, so I don't think that really counts.
>>
File: 1450486807-0.jpg (148KB, 959x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450486807-0.jpg
148KB, 959x750px
Living my dream, 22, virgin and kept chaste by an evil emo girl. She says, I'll never had an erection until I get my MS in Material Science : (
>>
>>23149484

The same girl lets me lube up a condom over my caged cock and slip it inside her. She bucks like wild, and often claims that she cums, though I think she's just doing that to drive me crazy since I literally feel nothing. Once time I convinced her to let me slip my caged cock into her without a condom on it and I felt her vulva/clit slit through the slit of the the head of my chastity cage...I nearly came on the spot desite not even being close to an erection since this case is 1.5-2" in length, but just the warmth of part of her pussy touching the virginal tip of my cock was amazing. I can't imagine what having your whole cock inside a girl you love feels like. I don't think I'd last 15s inside a girl. I'm content living as a beta subby cucky right now and focusing on my studies. Staying locked in my chastity cage keeps me off porn(b,s,hc, and such). I'll probably do some fun roleplay thing when I'm done with school and have my chastity cage unlocked and removed from my penis by an escort or something.
>>
I have a thing for girls puking on my cock. Happened once when a girl with a hair trigger gag reflex was blowing me. I thought it was hot as hell.

>tfw no puke gf
>>
>>23149843
Doesn't it sting though, not to even mention the rancid smell?
>>
>>23149891
I didn't notice a smell. And it didn't sting either, it was just a sudden rush of warmth. What really did it was looking down and seeing her face: a mix of surprise, embarrassment, and shame tha made me want to fuck her brains out.
>>
>>23149053
I enjoy it when she's in pain but the pain can't be caused by me. I like to feel like someone's protector which means I think of having sex with an injured girl as easing her pain and creating a caretaker role.
>>
>>23137583
its is a kink if i would love to burry my face on kisi panties or that is normal to everyone?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
i'm a deviant and im oddly fine with it. it seems to work out well when im with the right girl.
im a trans girl lesbian for context here
my fetishes ( short version ):
body worship. giving. on demand because
consentual nonconsent. they say you cant rape the willing but you can try. i love rape play and being taken.
scent fetish. i love the scent of my owner. every part of my owner and the more pungent the better. i can cum from just smelling my owner's feet, ass or armpits.
marking your territory. my only limitis actual scat but i like to basically be slimed by everything else my owner wishes and look forward to it. like anything from pissing or spitting on me to them going so far as to fart on my face ( while stuffing their well- worn socks or panties in my mouth as a gag to keep me from breathing through my mouth )
face sitting. i can recieve as long as they want. i can take it for hours or days at a time and i really wish i had an owner who could do it to me for wt least more thwn an hour. like seriously, i can savour it for days if you're into it and my type.
other stuff. im leaving stuff outfor brevity but im also into giantess/ shrinking fetish as the shrinkee and especially love anal vore for it :3
spookygirl420 is my kik and fetlife if you feel you are my type and must have me ^^
>>
>>23150106
I kinda like that idea myself.
>>
File: images-of-couples-holding-hands.jpg (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
images-of-couples-holding-hands.jpg
1MB, 1698x1131px
My fetishes are:

>Holding hands
>Having a chat with a girl that loves me
>Spend a lovely afternoon with her
>Fall asleep together

It's a shame I still found noone to share my fetish with.
>>
>>23151586
iktfb
>>
>>23151586
This is digusting, ppl like you are the scum of humanity :P
>>
I want to jerk off outside and cum on Mother Nature
>>
I wish a girl or really nice guy would kidnap me and force me into looking girly as well as doing all sorts of petplay, because I'm so inconfident with transgenderism ;w;
>>
I've got an incest fetish, and i'd love to have a gf who'd act as my sister. Hell, even chatting to someone like that over kik would be awesome.
>>
Have some pretty sick fantasies.

Be used as a public toilet in a pub, loads of guys pissing in my mouth and raping my holes w/o condoms til they get bored of me and let dogs have their way. Eventually throw me out and some homeless guy chokes me to death on his cock.

Having hundreds of guys rape me and whoever knocks me up gets to decide what to do with me. The guy who wins gives me up to some monster in exchange for some reward and watches while the monster rams 5 foot of cock up my pussy and tears me apart.

Some guy shrinks me down and uses me as a fleshlight. Walks around all day with me in his pants drinking his piss and cum.

Women are all forced into servitude. Just walking into town some guys orders me on my knees and makes me drink his piss them slaps me for giving him a boner and rapes me laughing that's he's got a dozen stds.

Drop an email address if you wanna chat about abusing me. I'm wet as hell after typing this.
>>
>>23152621
I used to have a bf who liked it when I called him big brother. I didn't really mind. It's when he wanted me to say onii-chan that it felt weird.
>>
>>23152622

Pissing in your kouth is pretty hot, and the dogs afterwards. Got kik? Or just email?
>>
>>23152649

Onii-chan would sound and feel a bit wierd. But I'd be more into the casualness off it, without making a big deal about it either. Something like "Thanks sis, that was great" after we fucked.
>>
>>23152665
No kik sorry
>>
>>23152708

Oh well. [email protected]
>>
>>23152431
The worst of all is that you take it like a joke

Pretty much like my life itself.
>>
>>23139168
Make female friend/lover
whatever. Girl good relationship with you, trusts you.
Act shy, but confident. Tell her you're into some weird things. Ask her if you can watch her dress, watch her shower. Be a polite spectator.

Jump in occasionially, though, if she's into that.
>>
>>23139020
>>23138668

I'm right there with you. My favorite part of sub experiences are showing my mistress how strong and valuable of a slave I can be.

That being said, my other favorite part is being edged to complete surrender.

Add me if you want to chat, skype: akashic.librarian
>>
>>23138668

> A lot of men seem to think being submissive is weak and pathetic
> Seem to think

You know that idea didn't come out of nowhere, right?
>>
>>23152622
You sound like fun [email protected]
>>
File: tumblr_minvjw5YXg1qlrxcho1_400.gif (925KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_minvjw5YXg1qlrxcho1_400.gif
925KB, 400x192px
>tfw getting the level of bdsm i want from a casual encounter safely is impossible
>>
>>23152649
I talked to a guy who wanted that too (to be called onii-chan) but I never ended up doing anything with him.

It's weird, but if someone I liked really liked it, I guess I'd do it. It's a pretty innocuous kink.
>>
>>23152622
[email protected]
I'd abuse the fuck out of you.
>>
>>23136322
Is it weird that I don't have kinks I consider sick or hidden or secret or anything? Like, I'm just pretty.... not vanilla, but I don't get off on a lot of taboo stuff anymore. I think a lot of it is because it's not taboo to me mentally. Am I boring now? This is something I think about a lot.
>>
File: kinaf_0.jpg (29KB, 447x720px) Image search: [Google]
kinaf_0.jpg
29KB, 447x720px
I have a fetish for women biting pencils and pens like in the picture. It started in middle school and I've had it ever since. I don't know why.
>>
20's F
>DD/lg
If that's too weird then I'd be fine with M/s and pet play
>impreg/breeding/cum fetish
>age play / innocence / loli
>light molesty rape stuff
>race play (I'm Latina)
>water sports

Lots of general filth.
At the end of the day I just want someone cool who I can call Daddy and be a filthy little slut for ;-;
>>
>>23152621
>>23152649
>mfw when I actually slept with my brother and incest play still turns me on
>>
>>23154170
Details?
>>
>>23154143
Won't lie. You sound pretty fun
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 400x339px
>>23154175
Thanks
>pic related

But You don't even know the half of it lol
It makes being with a vanilla guy really difficult and unfulfilling
>>
>>23154143
piss on me all you want
>>
>>23154174
Fair warning, I'm also a guy. I swing both ways.

It's not terribly exciting kink wise. I'm the older brother, we played silly games as kids. Who's the biggest, who can get hardest fastest things like that. I mean we shared a room and a bathtub so.
Anyway we were home alone. What, 12-13ish? (Only a year between us) We fooled around, tried a few things we'd seen in porn. I mean it must have been terribly inexperienced but it was fun. I enjoyed being the bottom and he the top, I really loved giving blowjobs, quite good at it now. Did anal sometimes. We did it in public places too which is really stupid looking back, changing rooms at the swimming pool, that kind of thing. Well we did it every chance we got until he moved out and I went to uni.

It's funny, I was actually worried I might be remembering. Was I abusive? Did I force him into it? But I asked recently and no, he was fine with it too.
>>
File: 1446938906757.gif (34KB, 630x555px) Image search: [Google]
1446938906757.gif
34KB, 630x555px
>>23154214
misremembering* even

Doesn't seem to have had any long-term effects on us. If anything it was a pefectly safe way to let off steam with zero risk of STD or pregnancy and with someone you trust to boot.
>>
>>23154204
Hah, that's sweet of you, thanks?!
>>
>>23154143
>impreg/breeding

Hell yes. You're a rare kind.
>>
File: image.gif (266KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
266KB, 480x270px
>>23154370
I'm shocked more women aren't into this, desu.

There's something so primal and hot about begging to be filled.
I love when a guy talks about putting a baby inside me/planting his seed and fucking me even after I'm all big and pregnant.
Please and thank you.
>>
>>23154376
It's all about the primal aspect for me too. That shit makes me crazy. It's also why I'm into non-con.

I like the other stuff you're into too but being into breeding makes you stand out. Do you feel like talking outside of the thread?
>>
>>23154381
Kik would be best for me, so you (and anyone else) can send me your kiks

Or emails if you don't wanna be so personal
>>
Eh, so this is mostly because of this one weird dream I had (and it's actually pretty vanilla) but I guess I'd like to try being the third girl to a threesome with a white couple (I'm black).

As far as actual kink(s)/fetish(es), I just really wanna try pegging. Not for a dominance thing but I like that a man is interested in exploring his own body. Plus, male moans are A++
>>
>>23154417
Pegged by a black girl? Hmmm.
>>
>>23154417
Also black, I've always been interested in a FFM threesome (who hasn't) but with one white chick instead. Pegging isn't really me. Don't know what you'd have to do to get me to agree to try it. Oddly enough, I'm really into anal or anal play if she's receiving and I'm giving
>>
>>23154143
>>23154384
You better still be here, I've looked for someone with those kinks so long.

My email is [email protected] - you can send me your kik or just say hello and talk there first.
>>
>>23154440
Lol, emailed you
>>
>>23154424
>>23154437
I get a nice lil burn in my lower belly when I watch amateur pegging videos which is funny because at the same time I'm like, "lolwut? I could never do this" but then I wonder "but what if I had good stroke game? What if -I- could do it for once?"

If my partner allowed me once (and I like the thought of him never having it done to him, making it a new experience for both of us), then I'd feel like I gained a special level of trust and give him a One Freebie Ticket as reciprocation.
>>
>>23154417
>Non-dominant but into pegging

You're a fucking rarity. Most girls who would ever even consider pegging are obnoxious self-important tryhard dommes.
>>
>>23154417
>male moans are A++
So much. My last boyfriend was really, really vocal - like a girl almost - and I didn't realize how much it was turning me on or how much I'd miss it until afterwards. The new boy is boring that way - just a little noise when he's about to come. :(
>>
>>23154678
Vocal guys can be great, but I'm pretty okay with the deep breathing as well, or dirty talk sometimes I guess. My ex wasn't particularly vocal (though he did talk a little of course) but I found his breathing pretty hot. Especially when he was about to cum.

I'm pretty noisy in bed though, and he said he liked that. He said I sounded 'like a real girl,' and that that made playing with me more fun, so I'm assuming this isn't an uncommon opinion to have?
>>
Does it make sense that I'm actually very submissive but want to peg someone?

I've only really explored my submissive side but after I started seeing this new guy i'm sorta getting into doing some more dom-things. This as well as trying to maybe explore more butt stuff, and some... pee related things, not like full on though, just having someone watch me pee or tell me when and how to do it.

I have a few fetishes like pain (spank, bites, general constriction), being commanded, like being called a good girl and petted, bondage and dressing up is fun, as well as being really turned on in public. I always considered myself very vanilla but I'm not even sure anymore.
>>
File: IMG_20151017_214238160.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151017_214238160.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
Ever since I can remember effeminate men flock to me. I was at the time very big strong girl. I was bigger and stronger than most of my peers.

When I get older and started dominating these effeminate men who seemed drawn to me and my energy I found to my surprise that many of them identified as female deep down. The way I was treating them validated their gender identity

As I got into my twenties I realized I had helped transition several young men into beautiful women but I must admit it had not been my intention. It came from a place of giving them what they needed and nurturing.

As time went on I realized that I was not a woman. When I transitioned I was unwilling to look after or take care of any more boys that wanted to be pegged. It felt like they were so afraid of being themselves that they invalidated my gender identity. By envisioning me as someone safe not gay to fuck them in the ass.

I miss them so much. I miss watching them blush the first time I called them pretty

Well not all of them transitioned most did go on to fuck men. I've been living this since puberty I just attract a certain kind of person. Now I regret pushing it out of my life.

I love how boys always want to be filled up. I love seeing their face when I buy them girls clothes for the first time. And I cry every time one leaves me because they are a beautiful woman now and they're going to go get their first boyfriend.

But now I miss the companionship. I miss the embarrassment and the squirming as I validate someone's gender identity for the first time.

Picture is of one of my boys who started hrt. I know she's gonna be beautiful.

Where are you?
>>
>>23154895
That's quite something.
>>
>>23155096
That's precisely how I feel about it
>>
>>23155213
I considered transition when I was crossdressing full time, but in the end I decided I wasn't doing it because of that.
>>
>>23155264
Because of what exactly?

Sorry in advance if I'm being oblivious
>>
File: _ILD0471.jpg (105KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
_ILD0471.jpg
105KB, 922x692px
>>23155289
You mean why was I doing it? I still can't answer that question, or indeed why I stopped and why I want to do it again now. I can only say what it wasn't. Frankly I rather enjoy having a penis. Although breasts would be fun with the full forms I could take them out of it was too hot or when sleeping. Best of both worlds really?
>>
>>23155301
Oh wow...That picture.

Anything I say would be incredibly biased. Especially after that picture . I will say you don't have to hate your penis to be a trans woman. The rest I won't argue because only you know yourself.

I have to say I would be really interested in chatting with you just to get your perspective.

I've started exploring the world of non-binary gender. I'm not a fan of the Tumblrinas but having met so many people with gender identity issues I can see the argument for a spectrum of gender.
>>
>>23155325
Ah well than you, this is a couple of years ago now though. Easier to pull it off when you're younger.

It does annoy me that it's become this whole thing on tumblr. gender queer, fluid blah blah blah. I hasn't given voice to me or you, or others, just more labels. Most of them stupid.
>>
>>23155337
Glad someone else agrees here. As a trans person I really dont like the entitlement from the Transcommunity they feel they have earned for themselves
>>
>>23155325
>>23155337
Ref talking, slap this into skype or e-mail if you like.
>>
I like watching murder documentaries, then find pictures of the victims if they were pretty and jerk off to them.

This is normal, r-right?
>>
>>23155337

I mostly feel spoken for by the Tumblr crowd which isn't a good feeling I should be able to put my own narrative out there and not have to fit into their labels.

Youth can be a pretty big factor in passing. It's the femininity on the inside the kind of lights my fire.

Kik: mangrypikachu
Email: [email protected]

I invite anyone, not just the person I'm responding to, to discuss matters of gender with me. It's a subject I've been needing some perspective and insight on for myself.
>>
>>23152622
Anyone else find this stuff hot?
>>
>>23156188
Other than the dogs, yeah. Especially the second one.
>>
>>23156188
I do >_>

wgpfly[at]yahoo.com

email me we can talk
>>
>>23156194
Would horses be better?
>>
>>23156188
Yes, but you're a man.
>>
>>23156224
A little. Still, I'm more into fictional monsters than actual animals.
>>
bestiality
>>
I want to find a gf and make her my Cuckquean. She'd know that I loved her the most, and that she'd always be my top priority but I'd her to feel the "cuck anguish." I used to be a bull for M/F couples and I loved watching the guy go through the range cuck emotions.
>>
>>23156721
Care to share im curious
>>
>>23156773
It's about a power dynamic. It would take time to build up trust, and throughout the process not ruin her self esteem. Some couples play around with esteem issues, but I've found that women already have enough to mess with their self esteem these days. Eventually she'd help prep the CuckCake for dates and clean her after. Is that what you wanted to know?
>>
24/m kik evlbb2
Mainly I'm Into dom/sub dynamic and public play. Either showing off she's mine or watching her be embarrassed and trying to keep quiet.

Also, finding someone into lolis or incest would be a good bonus. Like it'd be nice to be into the same stuff is all. I mean if you don't go with someone online, you'd never tell someone irl you're into that stuff.
>>
>>23136322

I dont really know how to explain my fetish but I guess I'll try~

This picture really got me. My body is similar to her so I dunno. (Im really petite)

I just want to be completely wrecked. Although anything too big really hurts me, I want to be fucked in every hole till I bleed while im crying and screaming. Like, im really into the over-sensation japanese machine porn because I want to be the girl in it. I also love the idea of ONLY anal, although I've tried anal and the pain was insane. And that's coming from a ballet dancer > <

I'm only 19 and I live a really healthy, succesful life. Some of the shit I want done to me doesn't make a ton of sense... heh. ^^'
>>
>>23157506
Sounds hot! I now that feeling of wanting stuff done that you physically haven't been able to tolerate and it sucks

I'm big into power play stuff. My longest running fetish is having a bunch of tiny women trapped in bottles for my amusement. I also love mind-control and the idea of freezing time to have my way with women whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>23152622
God yes, I love the idea of shrinking you down and wearing you on my cock while I walk around. Do you have a kik or just email?
>>
>>23157506
Haha that sounds great. Petite girls make the best toys. Basically a masochist and sensation overload huh. Could be fun. I'd definitely see how many forced organs you could take before you broke if you were mine.
>>
>>23157506
you sound fake tbqh
>>
>>23157741
>>23157118
Phone IP clearly doesn't want to stay static. I should get in the habit of tagging myself.
>>
>>23157590
Email x
>>
>>23157741
That sounds intimidating, but awesome. I feel like I'd never be able to really tolerate the pain to get to my goal though :c

>>23157757
Meh, think what you want. This thread /is/ to express innermost fetishes.
>>
>>23157784
>>23157761
Well there are other sorts of things. For example tying you down on a Sybian. Or if you just want to be used by a master or turned into an anal cock sleeve it just takes a little time before you feel less pain.
>>
20 ,,,never found someone else with my particular kink, i love bellies/stomaches/ bellybuttons.. if you share interest hmu
kik: kattdom
>>
>>23157780
[email protected]
>>
>>23157877

Depends though, are you into big bellies or flat bellies? I've always been into like, big or chubby soft bellies, nothing better to use as a pillow, or to kiss, etc. Never been my scene, but I've seen a lot of belly-button fingering looking for nice bellies.
>>
Pulled (thrown) from my wheelchair and raped. Screaming and crying does no good. Fucked raw and knocked up. Now this is perverted. Heh. Internet.
>>
>tfw i found out that my kink has a name called "EFRO" except it doesn't include showering and changing clothes
>Acronym for Erotic Female Relieving Observerance. A very common fetish involving watching women fart, pee and poop, yet not in a hardcore/scat way.

I doubt it's very common though. In fact I'm sure it's very rare.

>tfw will never find a girl into this ever
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
24 year old male from Ohio. I'' a sub and my dream is to be a live in slave for a mature and/or bbw woman. Into chastity and pegging, probably more.

kik: astraeafrs
>>
I can't cum through standard intercourse.
The person has to be either:

-Raping me
-Being asleep/half asleep

To be honest I much rather cuddle and then jerk off on them whilst they're sleeping; or be used as a sex object that can't cum.
>>
>>23158025
Where do you live? What put you in a wheelchair?
>>
There are some really nice fantasies in here. So I think the question is if any of the feminine would ever tell someone irl or meet an anon for it.
>>
>>23154143
Oh my! Ggxxacr1991 at gmail pet play and some little action! Contact me id love to get to know more about you dirty little borderhopping slut!
>>
>>23136396
Mmm I like your style. I do like a girl in collar with leash with maybe a tail. Not extreme just making her feel owned.
>>
>>23154895
This is incredibly touching. I think I'm going to take you up on your contact offer; you sound like a thoughtful, interesting person to know.

Do you think that your experiences helping your partners find their identities might have helped you find your own?

Would you go back to having those boys in your life? How would you see your relationships with them?
>>
>>23141092
How's about being made to soak your panties and then sent out wearing the sodden panties.
You will be instructed to take off said panties at a certain point.

You will go into a pet store and buy a dog collar and leash then put them on under your clothes.

You would also have a pacifier fastened to your mouth and drip your pussy juice into a potty in front of your Owner.

Kik: Relugus
>>
I want to degrade and use someone. Someone I can honestly just use however I see fit and then leave.

It turns me on thinking of having someone I could push on their knees, have them drink and swallow my piss, and then facefuck them till I came and then go do whatever else.
>>
>>23158780
Hey, sent you an email

>>23157893
Do you have a contact?
I have a nice soft belly
>>
>>23147979
Sorta for me! I'm kinda sub-y/cat-y sometimes and to me the idea of not having to think and having someone take care of me entirely is sometimes super attracting. It's a huuge contrast to my normal life I guess, and it's just relaxing/cathartic.
>>
>>23158907

Yeah sure, if email is all good [email protected], can give kik later if you're cool.
>>
>>23154384
Well, my kik is whyamievendoingthis

I'd say our kinks align pretty damned well.
>>
>>23154376
I'm totally into that.
hot as fuck
then imagine orgasming together
oh yes
>>
>>23158907
imthorrbo on kik!
>>
>>23158874
Yeah, collars are pretty fun. Especially ones with either leashes or those cat bells. Those are adorable.
>>
File: uh.gif (544KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
uh.gif
544KB, 500x281px
>>23159247
...fug that sounds hella cute.
>>
So I totally want to eat out and plug my boyfriends ass, and tape a vibrator to his dick, make him beg, tie him down and bruise his ass so bad he can't sit for a week. Typically it's the other way around. He has such a sweet ass.
>>
>>23159274
They are.

I have a choker with a cat bell, but that one's more of a cheap fashion accessory I got for free with some clothes at one point. I want to get a proper decent-quality one at some point. I mean I still wear the cheapo one when it looks cute with my outfit, but it'd be nice to have one that doesn't attach with velcro.
>>
>>23159247
Little cat ears maybe and perhaps even a bit gag or harness of some sort.

Also name attached to collar with cute name Kitty, Kittybottom, Pussy Princess, Littlepugette, etc
>>
>>23159290
Cat ears are always adorable. I've never worn gags or harnesses though. I don't really like the way harnesses look. Gags I guess it kinda depends on the gag. I'm not super into it, but if a guy really wanted me to wear one I could do it.
>>
>>23159297
Cat ears and a collar with a bell on a tiny girl is not just sexy but ridiculously adorable. I'm odd though and generally like girls that fit into that role to be tiny and petite.
>>
>>23159288
oh man

My clothes in general are just too bright/pastel y for me to squeeze the black choker that I have in, but now you're making me want to dig up some random dark dress just to try.
>>
>>23159286
This.
>>
>>23159312
I just love butts
>>
>>23159309
I have some black and white outfits, and it works fine with those. One of them is even cat-themed, so it works even better!

I even have a maid uniform (a proper one, not one of those cheap-looking shiny fetish ones, but one with a knee-long skirt and a cute apron as a separate part) with a built-in catbell on the neck. It's super cute. I'd never use that for sex stuff though. Aside from it not working well for that, I also don't want it to get all grimy and gross.
>>
>>23159352
>built in cat bell
Holy fucking want. Mind elaborating on the cat themed outfit? It sounds cute.
>>
>>23159367
It's this white shirt with a cat-themed print on it, with a white/black sailor collar zipper shirt over it. Not sure if you can call it a shirt. it's more of a hoody, but without a hood. the sailor collar has kind of a cat ear motiv, with two bits sort of sticking out from the collar to hint at cat ears. That 'hoody' also has a cat paw print logo on the chest. Then it has a sort of puffy skirt with a cute diamond pattern. There's a matching diamond pattern headbow with cat ears, but I don't have that one yet. I plan to get it though!

I usually wear it with scrunchy, baggy looking schoolgirl socks. It's a pretty cute outfit.
>>
>>23159398
It does sound cute. Thanks for sharing. It's a shame that I find these things legitimately cute as opposed to just sexy. It just always makes me want a pet to buy lodes of shit for and force her to try it all. Though admittedly I'll usually only go so far as to buy them pieces, not whole outfits. I'm probably not terribly fashionable.

Do you have any similar outfits or plan to get any?
>>
i want to be hypnotized to do all sorts of crazy sex acts. dont care if guy or gal hypnotizing me
>>
>>23159407
I have lots of cute outfits. Clothing is my big vice. and ya, I'm always planning on new stuff to get when I can. Right now I'm sort of wanting new boots. Tall ones, that go up to the knee or something. Can't really afford to right now though!

Most stuff I have isn't really 'sexy' though. I really like buying stuff that's more 'cute.'
>>
>>23159419
Hm. I think I prefer leggings and socks over boots, but I guess I can't really say. An expensive passion though, eh?

Well, cute stuff is great. Most cute outfits can just end up being sexy on the right girl is all.
>>
>>23159426
Definitely an expensive passion, but I don't drink, smoke or do drugs so I guess it's fine to have something else to blow copious amounts of money away on, haha.

And yeah, lots of guys do, but I really like boots as well. Besides, you need to wear something when you go out. Can't really wear JUST socks or leggings. Though I have to admit I don't really wear leggings much. I wear tights though, especially with short skirts. They're perfect to give at least a little bit of modesty when an outfit lacks it, haha.

a-also, I'm not technically speaking a girl. At least not physically.
>>
>>23159430
Whatever makes you happy, I say.

As unfortunate as it is, yea, I guess boots are a necessary evil. I can appreciate tights with skirts. I don't know why, but skirts by themselves just never appealed to me all too much.

Well, we're all anon here, so I don't think it matters too much. Back to my first line, I guess
>>
>>23159442
I like skirts. They're super comfortable and cute. But yeah, they don't always look 'complete' on just naked legs. and like I said, tights give skirts that are shorter than knee-length some much needed modesty.

None of this is really kink-related to me though, so me waffling on about this might not be thread-appropriate. I just wear girl clothes because it makes me happy. The only fetishy outfit I have is one I got for my ex, which is one of those old Japanese PE uniforms, with the bloomers. Even then, that outfit is of pretty decent quality and I've since used it to do at-home cardio and stuff a fair bit because it's just surprisingly comfortable.
>>
>>23159297
I do have a thing for ball-gags especially red ones they just look really cute. Also frilly panties, and stockings go well with the little kitty ears for cutie feline femininity. Dressed up pet is better than nude pet IMHO.
>>
>>23159455
Frilly panties and stockings I already have. Never used them for sex stuff though, but I guess if a guy really wanted me to I could be convinced. Kitty ears I also have, but not the ones attached to a bow. I kinda want a pair of those still.

Ballgags I've never worn, but I'd be willing to try them if the guy was into it.

I do have a minor kink (or perhaps not so much a kink as it's just something that makes my heart beat faster. I'm not sure if it's purely a sexual thing for me, or if there's also a romantic aspect to it.) for getting undressed by someone though, so I wouldn't mind even starting off fully clothed. I think that's because I'm generally very shy about nudity in person, and I feel pretty vulnerable when I'm naked, so when someone else does the undressing it's like they're peeling away these 'defensive' layers for me, and getting to allow that to someone I really trust is just really nice to me.
>>
>>23159465
Peeling away your clothes as you are told to stand still and caressed as the clothes are removed and confiscated. Maybe you are blindfolded before the clothes are taken.

Of course the panties go last...and maybe that's when the collar and leash are put on you. Maybe wrists and ankles chained together
>>
>>23159475
I wasn't even thinking about standing still while it happens, but that sounds kinda nice. I'd be willing to try that. It does sound strangely romantic, yet still excitingly sexy. Especially blindfolded, because that way you get the bonus of not knowing what's coming next.
>>
>>23159486
That's the beauty of it; you hear the leash being picked up, the chains, then you feel the collar around your neck...and your clothes unbuttoned unzipped and gone.

Even better if you start off in very formal, assertive clothing, only to be stripped down to a submissive vulnerable pet.
>>
>>23159494
I don't think I wear much in the way of formal assertive clothing, I usually like cute outfits. Still, that sounds pretty neat! I'd like to try that. Especially if the guy also caresses a lot and maybe teases me a little on occasion.
>>
>>23159494
dam son. i think i have a new fetish now
>>
>>23159494
You just made me get weak legs and other things just from that.
I miss being a pet for someone
>>
>>23137583
I want to sniff your panties while I cum. Great body
>>
>>23152622
Into pretty much the same. I realistically would like to be stuck behind a wall with a glory hole and fucked by lots of different men. I'd love to be gangraped and thrown to the street or sold.
I also fantasize of being tied up and raped by giant monsters or demons, something huge like a skyscraper just forcing up and down on his enormous cock, ripping me apart no mercy.
>>
>>23159982
I'm really glad this thread is so full of monster rape enthusiasts.
>>
I have one where I like bugs or insects crawling on my cock. not even joking. I've put my cock in ant trails before and let them bite me.
>>
File: 1413990904814.jpg (332KB, 594x936px) Image search: [Google]
1413990904814.jpg
332KB, 594x936px
Fucking tail buttplugs are the shit
>>
>>23159505
>>23159579
>>23159505
>>23159814

Your outer shell is peeled away; you are dressed smartly, looking like a powerful, confident, woman. But then he blindfolds you and aggressively undresses you...down go the pants...off comes the blouse...your panties are gripped and tugged, your body spun round as he manhandles you and tears them off.

You are nude but he's just getting started. He attaches a collar and leash, a bell and filthy nametag dangle from it, while your tits and clit are clamped. Kitty ears adorn your head.
Tail plug in your bumhole and vibe fastened to your crotch, you're his bitch, his pet, his fucktoy.
Led around on all fours, bum in the air, your true self is now revealed; a humiliated and owned fuckpet.
>>
>>23160001
My three pets (from left to right) Cunt, Mouth, and Ass.

Imagine you are one of these three, and have to share cocksucking and other pet duties.

Pets have to compete for Master's attention and favor. The least favored girl gets spit-roasted by the other two as I watch.

You exist solely for my amusement.
>>
>>23136917
>>23136917
I do this

>>23137868
i also do this

>>23138082
you're not signalling strong enough.
>show what kind of pervert you are, and the girls come to you

>>23139378
I have let a lot of girls peg me.
>you give them what they dream of, and you can tie them up any way you want

>>23140652
i also do these things.
>but i don't buy your story without timestamp though

>>23141092
this is fun.
>sending girl out in diamond harness and buttplug under clothes to buy sushi

>>23142824
checked...

>>23146872
YES!!!

>>23148676
timestamp or not real

>>23152622
you sound like a real fun person

>>23154895
so sweet. thats just supersweet. nothing says romance like analfisting

>>23158025
I approve of this message
>would love raping a cripple

Have some OC, had some nice anal play with this girl.
>>
I've let guys fuck me and take pictures of me whilst "passed" out then black mail me with them

I've let a guy sell me to strangers for sexual favours

If anyone wants to recreate these with me Kik me
Samstitches
>>
File: ccccccccccccccc.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
ccccccccccccccc.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
>>23159352
tl;dr same
I have cute maid outfits, but if someone asks me to have sex in them I'd have to punt them ahaha.
>>
>>23160060
As someone ho has never been in/had a sexual experience with anyone is this a faze type issue, as in {you have no idea what you want} because of you background?

Just curious cause this is the only thing i have heard and want others option on the issue
>>
>>23158907
>>23154376
>>23154143
I'm literally into all this not piss too much but it's not horrible as I did talk about it with past gfs and am open minded as well as into a long list of other things. But goddamn, that list is dead on for me. I'm the Daddy/Master/Owner mix type of guy. Always had the idea of dressing a girl as a loli all cute and innocent, but also giving her ears , a collar and a tail plug so she's a kitten/little mix. Behaving as both with an innocent but willing attitude to please me. Calling them on the couch and petting them showing them affection then having them eagerly start to blow me. A primal urge just clicks and turning them on the couch ripping their panties off then start fucking them roughly pulling their hair. Cumming deep inside them several times, having them faint from exhaustion then daddy side clicking back on and picking her up like a princess carrying her to the bathroom after stripping her and removing the tail plug that was in her ass the whole time then gently putting her in the bath in front of me gently bathing her.

Wonder if you're still around and if there would be any interested in more of my kinks in more of a list type fashion.
>>
I've never told anyone this.. least not outright. My ex guessed it half way.

My deepest fantasy is to have someone die while I fuck them. I want to hold her wrists down and bite into her neck and drink her blood while she slowly loses consciousness. I like feeling her try to fight me off and fail. I like feeling her attempts get weaker and weaker.

Needless to say I've never done that.
>>
I have one major fantasy, to completely and utterly serve someone in whichever and whatever way they want me. Do anything they want, wear anything they want me to, and so on and so forth. This would be very hot with a transsexual , but a normal women would be incredibly hot too.
>>
>>23160424
man you sound like my ex, ahahha. One day he was asking if he dies before me, would I be okay with being buried alive with him, at his feet all tied up and plugged up.
>>
>>23160385
Id be down to chat if you have a Kik or email you're willing to share.

Same girl, idk if my ID will change because I'm not home atm
>>
>>23160798
Why'd you stop responding randomly on kik?
>>
>>23159986
It's nice because I thought I was alone in it. 24/f but I mean, where can I realistically satisfy my needs. Closest thing is BBC but I just am not attracted to it.
>>
>>23160830
You're not alone, it's a really common kink. It is impossible to experience in reality because it's not like I'll ever magically turn into a monster but it's still fucking hot to fantasise about. It's all about the size difference.
>>
>>23160830
You need something like these:

https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/wereables

I really like the egg laying ones they do from that site too.
>>
>>23152474
Did that at the beach once, it was nice
>>
My fantasy is being is having secret a homo friends-with-benefits thing with a friend, where he would treat me like a normal bro in public, but treat me as a fucktoy whenever he gets the urge to, constantly teasing he'd reveal our secret, and getting us into risky semi-public situations.

He'd request blowjobs whenever he feels like it and I'd comply, even if it meant going to a bathroom at night out, or a quickie in the elevator. Hnngh I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about all the situations where we're on the verge on getting caught.
>>
>>23160830
Take LSD and have him prep the setting in the right way, it'll feel real 1/5th of the time.
>>
just gonna post a fantasy that i've had for most of my life

i've always wanted to be like completely restrained, spread eagle or something with a blindfold on as well
and then have someone tease me with feathers or something like that either until i cum or beg to cum
>>
Really into girls that smoke
>>
>>23160992
Now this I like.
>>
>>23161254
Good taste, it's exciting as hell. Any experiences with it?
>>
>>23161272
Yes, I mentioned further up >>23154214
We used to fool around in public places.
>>
File: this.jpg (35KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
35KB, 500x417px
>>23161115
>>
>>23161288
Hot story, anon. Do you plan on reliving those experiences, with someone else perhaps?
>>
>>23160811
Probably fell asleep and then went to work.
I do very adult things sometimes :p
>>
>>23161318
The thought has occurred to me.
>>
I find as I'm getting older, my sexual tastes are constantly evolving.

Some days I'll be really in the mood for DD/lg, other times I want nothing more than to fuck the brains out of some stupid, vapid bimbo cocksleeve.

Other times, nothing makes me cum harder than the thought of some fertile slut begging to be filled with my potent seed so I can turn her into my breeding bitch.

I'm definitely a Dom in all scenarios though.

Recently I entered into an online financial Dom thing with a sissy cd who sent me slutty pictures of him sucking cock and now he pays me to keep them a secret. I have to say, the extra income is nice.
>>
>>23160047
Its like a pipe dream for me. To find someone whos willing to even put the effort into it
>>23159814
is me im on pc and not mobile
>>
>>23160798
My email is anonwow9999@gmail message me your kik wherever.

>>23160992
I almost had this but I kept putting it off and friend lost interest or started dating someone lol. It's popular since I'm in to feminine types so it probably would've been a couple times only. It was exactly ask as you described it as I described it to them.
>>
File: 20150610_213132.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20150610_213132.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>tfw deeply into race play
>want to get fucked by dominant arab and muslim men
>I have a huge thing for foreign culture taking over and dominating our own
I'm a complete disgrace to my country, but I don't let it get to me enough to affect my ballot box decisions, so that's something I guess
>>
File: Sexual_scene_on_pompeian_mural.jpg (337KB, 513x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sexual_scene_on_pompeian_mural.jpg
337KB, 513x480px
Is being obsessed with eating pussy a fetish? A friend of mine was trying to convince me that it was but the thought had never occurred to me.

By obsessed I mean that if I hook up with a girl and she's not really into being eaten out, it kind of kills it for me. Not all the way but I probably won't hook up with her again.
>>
>>23144439

you ever been on seekingarrangement.com? I put my gf (now my wife) up there, and she fucked older guys for me. if your gf is hot, she can make you a lot of money.

Downside is, of course, that you won't be there to watch. If you're in SoCal, hmu, I have the same fetish you do (I want to see my wife get fucked and abused by other men/women).
>>
>>23161887
Are you in Europe?
>>
>>23162025
yes
I know, I'm sorry
If it helps, it's a purely sexual thing
outside of that I barely see them as human
>>
>>23161887
Is that you in the pic?
>>
>>23162071
a super old pic yh
>>
>>23162085
You look fucking hot.
>>
>>23136322
I wish someone would love me
>>
>>23162097
But how do you want them to show that love?
>>
>>23162097
You sick bastard
>>
>>23162034
Which country, Germany?
>>
>>23162475
no
I truly weep for germany man, their government is so far gone it's unbearable
>>
>>23162493
Only until it gets worse. You better not be British.
>>
>>23162593
fraid so
but like I say
outside of this fetish I'm extremely hateful towards them
I vote ukip for example (I'd vote bnp if they were still a force worth puting effort into)
>>
>>23162618
Well...ironically we're identical politically. Voted ukip last election and bnp the one before that. But as you know I'm a crossdressing brotherfucker so go figure.
>>
>>23162618
What's your contact info? I find it interesting
>>
>>23162636
doesn't surprise me desu
I'm rather.....extremely right, it's literally this fetish is my only lapse, the sooner they get purged and can be seen as nothing more than a desert-island-retirement-tier dream to me, the better, out of sight, out of mind.

>>23162638
kik?
J2r9Jess
>>
File: BILD0722.jpg (167KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
BILD0722.jpg
167KB, 1536x1152px
>>23162656
Extremely right eh?
>>
>>23162666
>tfw enoch was right
>tfw churchill literally made practicing fascism illegal
utter crime I feel
>>
>>23162698
I blame the simpson woman. If there had been no abdication we might have reconciled with Germany and been neutral.
>>
>>23162710
>tfw what could have been
damn,,,
>>
>>23162713
Well I'm interested to know you, at any rate.
>>
>>23161902
It's a fetishes since your on the boarder of needing it to function but of all the weird shit to have a fetishes for, at least it's a useful one.
>>
>>23162719
I'm flattered, and I'm glad to know you lol
>>
I'm a 27m and love to wear pantyhose. So sexy, feels so good
>>
>>23158025
>Pulled (thrown) from my wheelchair and raped
I'd prefer to tie you to the chair so I can move you wherever I want and use you at will.
>>
>>23164002

> Tie you to the chair

She's in a fucking wheelchair, dude, what is she gonna do, run off?
>>
>>23158025
Are you the pee fetish girl I talked to a few months ago?
>>
I want to get teased and used to get the woman off, until she finally sucks/fucks/analfucks me and allows me to cum, so hard i get cramps in my feet. opening my eyes and taking a few moments to find her eyes and lock gazes again, as she embraces me in such a vulnerable and tender moment.
>>
>>23164028
It's mostly so she can't cover herself after I rip off her shirt.
>>
I'm 21 and I have a foot fetish and high heel fetish I even wear them and love to dress as a slut and I love it when others cum on my pics
>>
>>23143836
Probably too common since there aren't any takers yet
>>
>>23142954
>>23143564
>>23143764
>>23143836

The truth about hymens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg
>>
>>23164691
I've seen some before and I can honestly tell you, that this is not the truth.
>>
>>23164696

Says a stranger on the internet. Sure thing Dr Anon.
>>
>>23164703
The stranger who knows what he is talking about compared to the strangers in your vid.
>>
>>23164760

Clearly you didn't last a minute into the video if you claim it's entirely wrong.
>>
File: 1445537963523.jpg (119KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445537963523.jpg
119KB, 1136x640px
>>23164832
I didn't, but I know the bs lacy green is trying to spread.
Facts are:
It doesn't have to tear
It can tear
You can see it
You can see whether it's intact, torn or stretched
Torn is still more common as stretched out
>>
>>23164854

What you've said is almost exactly in line with the video you claim is BS. So good job.
>>
>>23164915
You implied by your post >>23164691 that anything posted before wasn't true. That's bs.
>>
>>23164941

You incorrectly inferred that. Then went on to call a video you didn't even watch BS. That's why I don't trust stranger on the internet.
>>
>>23164996
But strangers on video without any visual evidence. Okay.
>>
>>23165000

They mention sources in the video you didn't watch. As opposed to this guy on the internet who's seen some hymens. One holds more sway. And anyway I was just offering up some interesting information from one hymen lover to another. If you want to remain ignorant and not watch it on principle, no skin off mine.
>>
>>23165010
Then post the sources.
>>
>>23165015

Do become combative with everyone who offers you information? I'm not going to spend more time than it takes to watch the video to write down everything they say just to spoonfeed a weirdo. If you can't spare the 4 minutes it takes at 5 in the morning, I could really care less. The sad thing is you're probably not even interested in it, you're ego just can't stand to not have the last say in what you perceive as an argument. So go ahead and reply to this with whatever you're gong to say and get some sleep.
>>
One of my first girlfriends had this "thing", wasn't really a fetish or anything, just a kind of habit, where she would sometimes joke and tease at me like as though I was a pet and if I misbehave she would get me neutered.

We weren't some intense D/S coule or anything, it was just playful, innocent almost, but goddamn... It was honestly somehow the most bizarrely erotic thing. I have always wished to find another girl who would have such a strange kink like that. Grab my nuts and say "Shut up and fuck me if you want to keep these... Gooood boy..."

Goddamn why did I ever leave her.
>>
>>23165024

My girlfriend is from Sudan, she does the same thing, she has threatened to cut off my head and my dick several times if I flirt with other women, to quote her "Even though it's creepy, castration isn't low for me". Also she has problems with intimacy, so whenever she says nice thing she has to follow them up with an insult, like, "I don't just like you, I love you... Idiot"
>>
im an effeminate bisexual male skirting around on the idea of hrt therapy. ive always had fetishes for sissy play, crossdressing, humiliation, petplay, bondage, exhibitionism, master/slave, femdom, chastity, being used in gang bangs, things of that nature. fairly standard as far as sissy sub stuff goes.

ive never been in a relationship where im the sub though, which sucks.
>>
Still dreaming of finding a girl who's unhappy with her chest and perking her up with some rockin implants.
>>
I'd just like to take a girl out for dinner and go back to my place for 'you know what' after. Then some cuddling and we'd go for eggs benedict in the morning. Too much to ask to find a gal like that around though. Fuck I'm such a perv.
>>
>>23165114
You sound fun to talk to. Whats your biggest one though
>>
>>23136322

I can't watch porn, just hentai.
I'm into watching rapeplay, harem and gangbang. (Basically almost all of Teruaki Murakami's hentais)
I like being a little dominated during sex, playing the submissive and being controlled to an extent, also roleplay and a little on the rough side. I wouldn't want to actually have sex with anyone else than my boyfriend, but I can't get over being too embarassed to share any of my hentai preferences with him.
Also, some loli hentais turn me on incredibly.
>>
File: fsajkfdsa.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fsajkfdsa.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>23165496
thanks!
and hmm, probably general sissy play. the thought of dressing up and being treated like a fucktoy is so exciting. i guess you could say that that's the core fetish, and the rest of them would be great to act out while being all dressed up. that said, i wouldn't mind doing them without the sissy element as well
>>
>>23165544
Have a way to contact? like to talk to you
>>
Just want a girl to suck my dick while messing her diaper. Then I change her, fuck, and cuddle.
>>
rapeplay. not enough rapeplay.

I really want to do some ass to pussy and ass to mouth, but my wife won't for obvious reasons. she'll let me do just about anything else though, so I can't really complain.
>>
File: spasm.gif (996KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
spasm.gif
996KB, 400x225px
To me, I think, the hottest thing in the world is body/mind conditioning. It's kind of like training, but one step further - it's this subtle, long-term rewiring of something in the back of my head, turning over control over some part of my body, until something my lover enjoys just becomes a reflex for me. It becomes a part of the way my body works, and I become, on some fundamental level, better at - built for, even - pleasing them.

The first time I did it almost by accident. My boyfriend at the time, he had the most beautiful cock, smooth and graceful, with a nicely-shaped head. And he loved to have it sucked, and I loved how happy it made him, so I did it a lot. Sometimes I would wake him up with a blowjob, feel him twitching in his sleep, running his fingers through my hair when he wasn't actually sure whether he was dreaming. He loved it when I'd clean him up after sex, I think more than anything, and he'd hold me close and tell me how I was his perfect good girl.

He was huge, though, almost as long as my whole face, and... there's a lot you can do, sucking a guy off like that, but it's really hard to work the whole thing. It ends in a lot of gagging, and if you don't do it just right, sometimes some choking, sometimes some tears. And I loved him (I was an idiot, he was a jerk in a lot of ways, but I loved him). So I practiced. I practiced on a dildo sometimes. I practiced on him a lot. And one blowjob at a time, inch by cock-worshipping inch, I threw away my gag reflex for him. I trained it away. And the look of awe on his face when I made him come without choking, when I only had to come up for quick gulps of air before going back for more, that was worth it. When I felt him come straight down my throat, when I didn't choke, didn't gag, just pushed my nose right up against his hips, held him there and sucked him clean and dry, I nearly came myself.

(Continued!)
>>
>>23166161

And you know, my current boy, his cock is beautiful, too, but he's not nearly as big. I think he's just under six inches, maybe gets there if he's like a rock. But I still don't gag, not even on the big toys, and he loves it when I send him a little Snapchat video, teasing him, showing off how you can see it, going down my throat, so maybe it's not a waste.

(More to come, but I have to write it out. Might take a little.)
>>
I get off to public exposure whilst relieve myself on the toilet
like, guys intently, properly, staring at me whilst I relieve myself, it drives me wild,
>>
>>23166236

are you a girl? please be a girl
>>
>>23166251
yup, u in the EU?
>>
>>23166262
Nope but I'd like to talk anyway. I can post my contact info, what do you prefer?
>>
>>23166262
I am, I'd really like to watch a girl pee. Where in Europe?
>>
>>23166281
I have kik, I'll add if you promise no dickpics
>>
>>23166236
why dafuq u not in da piss thread? U must have sum stories!
>>
>>23166262
EU big place, can you be a little more specific?
>>
>>23166288
I'm in the UK and would love to chat as well

kik is yuiop1278

(and I promise no dick pics)
>>
>>23166293
because it's dead
>>
File: Pink-Heart.png (442KB, 526x543px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Heart.png
442KB, 526x543px
>>23166165
I guess a year or so later I was dating this girl, this tall, beautiful, pixie-haired dyke, and I told her this story, and she got this little gleam in her eye and said she knew exactly what she wanted to do with me. And she was so amazing, knew me I think sometimes better than I knew myself - that I said I would do anything.

And her target was my ass. That was... I don't know what to say about it, exactly. I'd never let anyone play with it before. She was special, and I trusted her, but it took a while for me to relax. At first it was fingers, and then it was plugs. And then it was this beautiful princess plug, she ordered it from France she said, with this deep, ocean-blue crystal on the end. And once we were cuddling in bed, and she slid it in, started playing with it, and it wasn't very long before she'd made me come. Just from my ass.

A couple days later she fucked me there, with a strapon, of course. And now I can take a pretty big one, or a pretty big cock, if I warm up to it. But this isn't about that. That's just a training story.

This is a story about how she rewired my brain.

She laid down a rule, that night, after the first time she put a strapon up my ass. While I was hers, she said, I would not come without something there. It could be her fingers, it could be my plug, it could be a dildo, that didn't matter, but I had to have something in my butt. I broke that rule, a few times, and when I did she would put a plug in me, whatever my biggest one was at the time, and spank me glowing red. And then sometimes she would take it out and fuck me proper, or sometimes she would just leave it there and make me come, but I knew, the next day, maybe two, I'd be wearing a plug, all day, under my clothes, a dirty little secret between me and her.

(Continued, again!)
>>
>>23166345
I was with her for... three years. And, a little bit at a time, she made it so I actually could not come without something in my ass. My brain would not let me. She would tie me up and play with me for hours, and I would beg and beg to come, but I couldn't. I tried to come, and I just couldn't let go enough. But she could put two fingers in my mouth, let me get them good and wet, and press them into my ass... and it was like flipping a switch, all of that tension coming at once. I learned I could squirt, if she did it right. I blacked out once or twice. And it was perfect, because she wanted a sweet, dirty little plaything of a lover who loved it up the ass so much she couldn't come without something there... and that's exactly what I had become.

It's been eight years, almost. I've been with three other boys, one other girl, and picked up a few other lovely memories. We're still friends. I still have that princess plug. And... well, after all this time, I don't -need- something in my butt to come anymore. But it helps. It helps a lot.
>>
>>23166321
Well yeah, there are no grills there, come on over and tell the tales of when he pissed in ya :)
>>
>>23166353
nobody pissed in me, wtf?
I like having guys watch me go to the loo
>>
>>23166236
>>23166262

this person isn't female, just another faggot "mtf".

I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>23166354
oh, pissed on you then?
>>
File: 1451607545057.gif (2MB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451607545057.gif
2MB, 400x359px
>>23166361
u expected sum freaky puss :) dont deny it
>>
>>23166361
lol wtf, I'm yet to add anyone
>>23166362
again, no, I like having men watch me do 1's and 2's, no interaction from anyone other than intense staring, and maybe the odd comment
>>
>>23166371
You just want an audience.
>>
>>23166371
then why did you think you was piss thread material?
>>
>>23166371
Have you managed to try it for real? I'd so, how did it happen?
>>
>>23166375
yh, a kind of private one though, like, no pics or internet stuff that could be linked back to me, just strangers mostly
>>23166378
I didn't really, someone asked why I wasn't posting in the piss thread, I replied, you spazzed
>>
>>23166371
I'd watch the fuck out of you doing number 2
>>
>>23166398
What is this? India?
>>
>>23166396
hm, fine... do you have anyone nearby who can piss on you?
>>
>>23166407
Don't think she wants to be pissed on
>>
>>23166429
hmm, u probably right. she can piss on her/hisself tho.
>>23166396
Oyh, brehlady. wanna piss on yourself?
>>
>>23166390
only once, I was with my now ex boyfriend, over at his place, I'm bad at peeing when I'm nervous, and was taking a while cus it was an unfamiliar bathroom
anyway he doesn't knock on the door, just comes into the room, and is like "hey you done in here?" and suddenly the floodgates open
and I'm sitting ther,e not saying a word, as the room fills with the sound of me peeing hard against the bowl, and he is just standing there watching, I still get turned on by it and have fapped to that moment time and time again, it's better than sex at times
>>23166398
lol, wish more guys were like you, I have this fantasy where the guy demands I spread my legs as I go.....fuck it's hot to be so open and vulnerable
>>23166446
>wanna piss on yourself?
lmao no, there surely are girls and guys that doo though, so it's not like your alone
>>
>>23166494
But you didn't do it with him again?
Did he know how much you loved it?
>>
>>23166494
Im confused, werent you into pissin infront of strangers?
>>
>>23166503
no he was very embarrased by the whole thing and I feared he would freak out and leave me if he knew that I liked it
it took him ages to get to grips with my daddy issues, he didn't deserve that shit lol
>>
>>23166521
Ah, such a shame. You should have started leaving the door half open, hope that it happened again "by accident"
>>
>>23166494
That fantasy sounds hot as fuck
>>23166521
Wouldn't be embarrassed at all
>>
>>23166494
Fuck, I really want to see you poop now. are you in northern europe?
>>
>>23166521
Do you have kik or snapchat?
>>
>>23166525
that would have been hot, but ah well, nothing can be done now lol
>>23166539
if only more guys were that open, I'd hate to have to seek guys based on my fetish, but the alternative is dating seemingly normal guys and hoping they're super kinky
>>23166541
I'm in slovenia at the moment
but I was born in hungary
>>
stop giving this literal faggot attention. it's a GUY
>>
>>23166611
Like we care
>>
>>23166611
I already said I never added anyone, don't get salty because you tricked by faggot lmao
>>
>>23166611
Who cares?
>>
>>23166346
It sounds like you do *need* someone firm, loving but dominant to train your subconscious to being his perfect little fucktoy, specific to what he/she wants whether you realize it or not.

Any of your old partners ever tried hypnotism on you, as well as classic conditioning? It's pretty hot, you sound like with a mix of that and punish/reward someone could get you to do or be almost anything in bed
>>
>>23166661
That does sound very lovely. :)

My other girlfriend did the Pavlovian conditioning thing, once I gave her the general idea. She liked a very particular amaretto, and whenever she tied me up she would start the session by giving me a little drink of it. She did all kinds of creative things with it - made me beg for drops of it on my tongue, spooned it out over her body where she wanted me to lick, dipped my ball-gag into it before putting it on me - things like that. It wasn't that long before she could make me wet just from the taste of it, and even today a nice amaretto will make me a little warm and squirmy. I don't remember what brand she drank, but I imagine that would be, you know, stronger.

The idea of hypnosis is pretty exciting, but I tried some MP3s once and they didn't do much for me. I was single at the time, though, so maybe it would work better if I had someone to focus on? I don't know if I could go through with it - it seems like a higher level and needing more trust with my partner.
>>
>>23166346
God what you're describing is turning me on so much. Did I just discover another kink?
>>
>>23144135
yes, mdlb, love it
>>
>>23166912
Maybe? I hope so? The moment when it clicks - when you realize you should be choking but you're not, or you want to come but you physically can't because you're not allowed, or you taste something and your body reacts, by instinct - it's such a perfect moment of triumph and belonging, a little bit of a trip. Find something your boyfriend likes, condition yourself on it for a while, and see.
>>
I want to do all the gay experimenting that most people do as a kid. That's my biggest fantasy right now.
>>
>>23167019
I love your story but have one question.

How did you get rid of your gag reflex? How long did it take
>>
>>23152622
definitely want to talk to you. [email protected]
>>
>>23167774
Same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practice, practice, practice. ;) Really it's about getting right near (and sometimes past) that point where your body is going to freak out and holding yourself there, calming back down, breathing if you can, and really knowing, believing, that you're in control and it's not going to hurt you.

I can't say when I really knew I was getting rid of it, because there wasn't really a clear line between "I want to be be better at blowjobs for him" and "Wow, I don't have a gag reflex anymore", until that one time when I got really into it and was down there for so long.

I dated him for about a year and a half, though, so... I would guess somewhere between eight months and a year?
>>
>>23168058
How big was he? Are you single now?
>>
>>23168222
He was huge, easily the biggest I've seen in person. Like I said, he was almost as long as my whole face, like, chin to hairline, so... I'd guess eight inches plus or minus a bit? I could only barely get my fingers around him.

I'm with a different boy now, but I'm not sure how long that's going to stay a thing. He's fun and all but I don't think we're looking for the same things in our lives.
>>
>>23168288
I won't lie, it's pretty hot how devoted you are to pleasing your partner

I hope you find a bf who wants to train and condition you as much as you do, with another massive cock. Or come visit the west coast sometime if that guy doesn't work out
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.