[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your list of things,you dislikes about the opposite sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: w8yvw1mdgl4vlk5et76p.jpg (52KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
w8yvw1mdgl4vlk5et76p.jpg
52KB, 600x344px
what are your list of things,you dislikes about the opposite sex?
>>
You know what I always wondered? Why are men and women "opposite", that doesn't really make sense, what exactly makes men and women opposite?
>>
women are entitled pricks who only care about prestige and money and are actually psychopaths who will screw you over the worst way possible without any regret whatsoever unless they fear about loosing their financial security.
>>
Some of they think that interacting with the opposite gender is like talking to an alien species. No, it's not. Only when you talk to someone without common interests is when that happens.
>>
I just hate the passive-aggressiveness of most chicks and wish they'd be more upfront with their motivations. That aside they're pretty great, other than the retarded SJW types.
>>
File: 1432010834680.jpg (208KB, 1600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1432010834680.jpg
208KB, 1600x1950px
>>23134820
because they are not the same sex,but can be the same gender
>>
>>23134820
Because there's two sexes. People generally mean ask the opposite sex; gender is less of a binary thing - but in popular culture/popular understanding its still a binary of "you identify as your biological sex".

*Shrug*

That's about the only reason, it's just talking about a binary system.

>>23134825
Tell us more about your bitterness. Really, it's thrilling. Absolutely thrilling.
>>
>>23134825
okay redpill
>>
>>23134803
I dislike the fact they won't have sex with me, sometimes. Other than that, dudes are pretty grand.
>>
>>23137815
are you fat?
>>
I dislike the hookup culture and bullshit games that girls my age always play
it's either them asking me how big my dick is and when they can fuck me, or they play the "I'm gonna ignore him as hard as I can and hope he notices I like him" game
>>
shit tests. the best way to get a potential partner getting repulsed by shitty little mind games
>>
>ask her out
>she says no
>accept it and move on
>start dating someone else
>now girl that said no wants me
>wtf bitch
>>
File: 1452150438837.jpg (52KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
1452150438837.jpg
52KB, 640x748px
>>23139442
people want what they cant have
>>
>>23135245
No they cannot.
>>
>>23142156
you do know gender and sex are not same thing?
>>
File: 1439552865898.png (75KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
1439552865898.png
75KB, 496x474px
>>23135245
>transnigger
>>
>>23135245
>trans am
FUKKEN LOL
>>
I was trying to think about things that I really dislike about men, but mostly ended up thinking about what I hate about other women or it applies to both genders for me.

I don't care for how obnoxiously rude and asshole-ish men can get in a group together, I suppose.
>>
>>23134803
Things I dislike about women: (Yes, most of these statements are broadly generalized and no it won't be 100% of women who are like this.)

1) The fact that I had to qualify the first sentence of this post, because if I didn't, I'm sure some woman would be really pissed off saying "I'M NOT LIKE THAT YOU MISOGYNIST!"

2) Entitlement. Over the years I've noticed more and more how women feel like they deserve everything they want (Usually for free) purely because they exist and for no other reason.

3) They don't seem to understand that "slut" is an insult for a reason and that no, it's not a good thing to be promiscuous until you're 30 then "settling down" once you're undesirable and you have more trouble hooking up with strangers.

3.5) They don't understand that men can be sluts too, and that it's also not a good thing, but it's more difficult for men to be sluts so you don't hear people say it as often. For a man, a dozen sexual partners in a year is high. For a woman, a dozen sexual partners in a month is entirely plausible. Or in some cases, a week, or a day.

4) They seem to judge the worth of somebody on their ability to do or supply things for them.

I can probably list a lot more things. Wow, I never realized how much I hate about the average woman. It sucks that I actually love women.
>>
File: 1428131498666.jpg (195KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1428131498666.jpg
195KB, 780x927px
>>23144904
there no feminist here anon, so let it out
>>
>>23145401
Feminist here, whats up. Not even going to get into that post though.
>>
That they don't like me.
That they lie.
>>
>>23145457
Because it's true?
>>
>>23145629
Not in the slightest bit. Pretty much all of that can be equally applied to both genders - the only reason people are blind to it in their own gender is because *they aren't trying to date them*. This is just .. Shit you go through when dating. It happens. It can suck, a lot, but it's life.
>>
>>23145401
What do you mean? /soc/ is one of the biggest SJW boards on 4chan.

>>23145680
Bro. Men don't think that protesting naked is going to make people stop using "slut" as an insult. In fact, men don't protest naked. That's another thing.

5) Women think taking their clothes off will make their complaint more valid, somehow? Probably goes with 2) the entitlement. "Listen to me, because look, I have tits!"
>>
As a heteromale, I probably have to say the back and forth mindgames of dating is absolutely annoying as fuck. I would love nothing more than to say "Hey, I really like hanging around you. Wanna go grab dinner some time?" It just turns into a week long escapade where it seems like you have to plan out when to text as some sort of etiquette.

Also I'm a little upset by how some women do think that they are worth more than others. That kind of goes along with >>23145680 , where I agree, men do it to. In my personal experience though it is very annoying. Like I'm all about pampering my girl in a relationship and doing the whole courting deal, but before then and with the girls I meet, I'm not trying to fuck you, and you're not some kind of above power right off the bat. Just talk like a human being please.
>>
File: 1420475881149.jpg (2MB, 925x3026px) Image search: [Google]
1420475881149.jpg
2MB, 925x3026px
>>
>>23146630
I consistently get irritated at red pill advice because they give a lot of basic and solid enough advice, but then wrap it in a super fucked up package.
>>
>>23134825
Came here to find the /r/redpill, was easier than expected.

Men:
1.) Have a waaaay harder time getting over their exes.
2.) Are hypocritical as absolute hell. "You just need to understand that I have a lot of female friends and we hang out a lot. But you wanna go get coffee with your best friend since grade school who's male? What the fuck kinda game are you trying to play?"
3.) Have unbelievable fucking victim complexes (although this is true for both genders.) "My mom is mad at me because I'm 21 and live here for free and I screamed at her because I don't wanna get off my video game for fifteen minutes to do the dishes. THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ME I'M MOVING OUT But first let me drop $60 on this Magic deck"
4.) Picky about female grooming, but lazy about their own. Oh, I'm sorry, my pubic stubble "stabbed" you when you were trying to sleep and insisted on being Little Spoon last night? Wanna talk about the fucking forest my tongue has to navigate when I'm trying to suck your dick?
5.) Will get mad at girls for not getting mad at them. You cheated? Okay. I understand. If you ever feel like you need something sexual that doesn't come from me, just talk to me about it, I know that people have needs. And then you freak the fuck out that I'm not furious with you. Like fuck me for understanding the non-monogamous nature of humanity and giving you a free pass. It's not my job to keep your disloyal ass in its place.
6.) "Right now is the worst possible time to be a straight white male." Ohhh my god shut the fuck up.
7.) Stalk girls on 4chan, save every picture they post only to post the girls' pictures again, either to display them for others, or to pretend to be the girl. Every girl who wants to be included in /soc/ must "timestamp" in every single thread she posts in to "verify" that she is real simply because men can't be fucking normal human beings.
>>
>>23146908
>5)
Non-monogamy in relationships is stupid.

That's another complaint I have about women.

6 (For me))They're very quick to say they're cool with poly amorous relationships and that it's "human nature to not be with just one partner". Knowing full well that in the event of an open relationship, she can get laid whenever she wants and the guy will most likely only have her unless he's very attractive and charismatic, or wealthy.

>6)
Young (Straight) white men are the most hated demographic, according to UK studies.
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/young-white-men-most-derided/
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/16/derided-young-white-men-hated-group-britain/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360857/Young-white-men-derided-group-Britain-people-expect-drunk-sleep-lazy-rude-according-shock-new-poll.html

>7)
In most threads, women aren't asked to post timestamps on /soc/. Only in camwhore threads as far as I've seen, and that's because it'd be easy for somebody to just post pictures of somebody else.
>>
File: 1448241667530.png (64KB, 1525x295px) Image search: [Google]
1448241667530.png
64KB, 1525x295px
>>
Many of them don't have any actual interests other than getting drunk and posting selfies on Instagram. They also claim to be in favor of gender equality, but are really only in favor of it when it suits them. In other words, they'll say they're for gender equality when they want an abortion or a raise, but they'll shame men who act effeminate and deviate from society's expectations of men. Like when guys complain about stuff or express emotion, women generally mock and look down upon them.

I'm not an MRA or a MGTOW, but many women are really hypocritical when it comes to gender issues.
>>
>>23147107

Non-monogamous dude here, I have multiple partners. I have partners who sleep with more people than me, but the vast majority of my partners sleep with far less people than I do.

Is it going to often be easier for women to find other partners? Pretty often, yeah. But polyamory and open relationships are different. This argument always kind of strikes me as being somewhat predicated on the idea that women will sleep with anyone who approaches them.

Beyond that ... Honestly, what of it?

>> Young white men most expected to get drunk, be rude and not work hard

I.. Er. Wait, that's the criteria? Yeah, as a dude who has nothing against other dudes, I would probably assign that in the same way. White women in their 20's were fifth for being 'most likely to take drugs', second for 'have many sexual partners', and second for 'getting drunk frequently'. White women in their 20's rated 4th on negative average.

It's almost like people assume that young folk are more likely to be rude, take drugs, have a lot of partners. Conversely the most praised populations were white women in their 60's, and were closely followed by white men in their 60's.

If you sort by SOLELY the data supplied by men, white men in their 20's still viewed the most negative. Hell, if you look at results from specifically 18-24, you get the same thing.

If you look at the overall scores, the groups that scored the lowest (from lowest score up) were:

-White men in 20's
-Black carribean man in 20s
-White woman in 20's
-White australian man in 20's
-Pakistani man in his 20's
-Polish man in his 20's.

For the MOST part, it looks like people just have shitty perspectives of 20 year olds. The exceptions to this (by being out of that cluster) are:

-Muslim man in 20s
-Chinese man in 20s
-Polish woman in 20s
-Jewish man in 20s
-Muslim woman in 20s
-Pakistani woman in 20s
-Chinese/Jewish woman in 20s

Where are you getting the data for 'straight', I don't see sexuality included in this at all.
>>
>>23146908
>1.) Have a waaaay harder time getting over their exes.
Proof that men are the true romantics, not women.
>3.) Have unbelievable fucking victim complexes (although this is true for both genders.) "My mom is mad at me because I'm 21 and live here for free and I screamed at her because I don't wanna get off my video game for fifteen minutes to do the dishes. THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ME I'M MOVING OUT But first let me drop $60 on this Magic deck"
What you have to understand about women is that they're biologically hardwired to cast themselves as victims in pretty much any situtation they can. Half of female psychology can be explained in terms of victim complexes. Additionally, they're hardwired to be repulsed by any male who's victmized or even slightly beta. See how hypocritical women are?
>4.) Picky about female grooming, but lazy about their own. Oh, I'm sorry, my pubic stubble "stabbed" you when you were trying to sleep and insisted on being Little Spoon last night? Wanna talk about the fucking forest my tongue has to navigate when I'm trying to suck your dick?
This is a great example of how women don't know what they want. I understand why they're annoyed that their men don't groom themselves as much as they think they should, but at the same time, if a guy spent a lot of time grooming himself, it would make women drier than the Sahara desert. This is just a fact.
>5.) Will get mad at girls for not getting mad at them. You cheated? Okay. I understand. If you ever feel like you need something sexual that doesn't come from me, just talk to me about it, I know that people have needs. And then you freak the fuck out that I'm not furious with you. Like fuck me for understanding the non-monogamous nature of humanity and giving you a free pass. It's not my job to keep your disloyal ass in its place.
Again, proof that men are the true romantics, not women.
>>
>>23147304
>>23146908

>6.) "Right now is the worst possible time to be a straight white male." Ohhh my god shut the fuck up.
Look at the study the guy posted, it's true.
>7.) Stalk girls on 4chan, save every picture they post only to post the girls' pictures again, either to display them for others, or to pretend to be the girl. Every girl who wants to be included in /soc/ must "timestamp" in every single thread she posts in to "verify" that she is real simply because men can't be fucking normal human beings.
Hypocrisy at its finest. When girls stalk guys on the internet, people think it's adorable. But if a guy saves a picture of a girl, he's considered creepy.
>>
>>23147265
Where is this from?
>>
Not enough dommes
>>
>>23147265
> White women in their 20's were fifth for being 'most likely to take drugs', second for 'have many sexual partners', and second for 'getting drunk frequently'. White women in their 20's rated 4th on negative average.

White people are the most hated of all races in studies because they're the only people it's okay to hate or think badly of. That's the only reason white women in their 20s were so disliked. Look at your own post, the least liked people only included one type of woman in her 20s, white.

You also posted more groups in their 20s that were "exceptions" to your own opinion of the study showing people think poorly of people in their 20s. It's not an exception if there are more of them than your examples.

You also aren't considering in the fact that white men, white australian men, and polish men are all white.

Three of those six "lowest scoring groups" as you put it, were white men. Two were non-white men, and one was women.
>>
I hate all genders. You all are hive-minded sluts/prudes (mainly sluts my god do half of you even like sex that much?) that care too much about what other people think, but are too big of bitches to change anything. Plus, y'all got victim complexes up the wazoo. Get a fucking grip, shitholes.
>>
>>23147421
>>White people are the most hated of all races in studies because they're the only people it's okay to hate or think badly of. That's the only reason white women in their 20s were so disliked. Look at your own post, the least liked people only included one type of woman in her 20s, white.

This is why, as it states in the methodology, they did 48 separate surveys so that people would rate them independently.

>>You also posted more groups in their 20s that were "exceptions" to your own opinion of the study showing people think poorly of people in their 20s. It's not an exception if there are more of them than your examples.

I missed two points being at the bottom, 20 year old Black Caribbean women and 20 year old White Australian women. I think it would be fair to include them in the cluster as the only break they have from the rest of the 20's is Polish Men in their 40's.

I am not providing a full analysis of the data because I don't have enough raw information; I would love to see the sample size of this for example. My main point was that people in their 20's scored low on the chart overall. For the most part, young people were evaluated negatively.

If we are saying its a purely racial argument and people just hate white people, why were white people also the highest rated?

I remain curious where you got the argument that sexuality was part of it, because I cannot find any data included in this for that.

Similarly I am curious how the social unrest happening in Britain would be influencing this. I'm not British, but I am led to the understanding there is a perception of particular problems with 'chavs'. This is a study done specifically in Britain, it doesn't mean it's necessarily valid to use as an argument in America.

Does it make it blatant that there's a perception problem [in Britain]? Yeah, I have no problem with that - but I think it's a huge leap to make it sound like young white dudes are a massively oppressed branch of society.
>>
>>23147516
>Oppressed
Who said anything about oppression? Nobody in the western world is oppressed. Fuck I hate that word.
>>
>>23147338
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/young-white-men-most-derided/

It was (with a couple of redundant articles - they all are just articles linking this, and they have clickbait titles) linked by >>23147107

>>23147304
Regarding the first point: Not really. I won't, however, agree with the other posters point as well. Its been ages since I read any studies on it so I won't refer to any time frames - but the general problem that tends to present isn't "men are the romantics", it's that "men have no emotional outlet"; they tend to make their partner their outlet. Partnership dies, they have a whole lot of hurt to deal with and no way to deal with it. Women on the other hand tend to have a much more supportive network and several emotional outlets.

This is why you get the whole stereotypical relationship ends, woman falls apart, then progressively gets better - versus relationship ends, man is doing great, on top of the world for a bit, and then just fucking FALLS APART.

Not really intending to get into the rest of the post.
>>
>>23147528
"Right now is the worst possible time to be a straight white male."

>>Oppression
>> prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
>>the state of being subject to unjust treatment or control.

If you reject the terminology of oppression (which I think fits fine to your statement), what terminology would you use?
>>
>>23147350
what?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.