[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, what are some sexy things a woman can do on cam? What will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Lwffib9.png (231KB, 382x665px) Image search: [Google]
Lwffib9.png
231KB, 382x665px
Lads, what are some sexy things a woman can do on cam? What will make your toes curl?
>>
>>23132763
Sexy: the ironing
Toes curl: rant about feminist and sjw issues
>>
>>23132763

Rub nipples, suck on anything phallic and get it coated in saliva, lick lips, look up into camera with puppy dog eyes, have desperate lustful hunger in your general facial expressions.
>>
Sexy is like, reading a novel on cam and doing all the voices of each character. Absolutely gets my toes curling and my cock edging when you start reading from the middle of the book, ignoring my shocked expression and leaving me to figure out the plot and characters and just wondering what could have happened to get them to that point... Hng!
>>
Chatting along, but playing hard to get. Where I know you want to get crazy, but i have to do the work to get you there.
>>
>>23132763
anything focusing on the lips/tongue.

sucking on something or even just biting your lips and what have you.

plump juicy lips will make me lose my shit every time.
>>
i saw you make this thread on /r9k/ you disgusting roasty slut

go away
>>
Chating, slowly mentioning some pervert or dirty stuff and see the reaction..some giggle along with faster breathing. Once they are really in the mood show them something and see how they go crazy, despite what i have they will always go crazy if you turn them on first and then they will do everything you ask. Achieving that makes my toes curl.
>>
>>23133090

Pls no giggle, doing those fake "sexy" giggles is a complete bonerkill.
>>
>>23133086
lol i was hoping none of you twisted fucks would notice. well done though, gr8 accomplishment

>>23133041
that actually sounds like an awesome idea, thanks anon
>>
File: 1451883546026.jpg (59KB, 480x506px) Image search: [Google]
1451883546026.jpg
59KB, 480x506px
>>23132763
OH SHIT SHE HAS A JO CRYSTAL
>>
>>23133099
if a girl has to fake giggle with you, you might need to up your banter m8
>>
>>23133127
how the fuck did you even notice that lmao

we should hook them up somehow
>>
>>23133139
I've the eyes of a hawk and a dick like a leopard. Deadly combo, I noticed the massive aura emanating from that JO-gem immediately.

If you've got the truck I've got the crystals.
>>
>>23133104

It takes some finesse, if you fuck up even one of the voices, you're done, you've killed the experience. You also have to be able to keep reading even as they're begging you to stop and explain what the One Ring is or why they're taking it to Mordor, and what is Mordor. You've gotta sell the plot points, even if they don't know who Erkanbrand is, they have to be surprised when he charges the Uruk Hai at Helm's Deep along with Gandalf, saving the Rohirrim from their stoney Sepultura.
>>
>>23133153
Dick like a leapard? I'd rather you be hung like a horse bb

I don't have a truck, sorry.

>>23133173
Yeah no, I'm not reading my potential fuck buddy Lord of the Rings. Fk no
>>
>>23133189
Babe I'm as hung as you need, don't worry about that. Ya never hear shit about leopard dicks.

Fuck, the whole plan is fucked!
>>
>>23133189

Well, they go from "potential fuckbuddy" to "searching for a new camgirl" as soon as they find out you're not down with the trilogy.
>>
>>23133245
Word. If a girl can't read me a novel, she can't make my toes curl. My dick is getting hard just thinking about a girl reading some fine literature to me. Maybe it's time to hang out in a FSA thread.
>>
>>23133293
>>23133245For as the one ship that held them all; though it was put together of all contrasting things--oak, and maple, and pine wood; iron, and pitch, and hemp--yet all these ran into each other in the one concrete hull, which shot on its way, both balanced and directed by the long central keel; even so, all the individualities of the crew, this man's valor, that man's fear; guilt and guiltiness, all varieties were welded into oneness, and were all directed to that fatal goal which Ahab their one lord and keel did point to.

God, if she could read this in a gruffy whaler voice I'd bust. Or even describe the glory of the Silmarillion's in full detail.
>>
>>23132763
Excluding expressly lewd things since they're obvious-
Being genuinely passionate about something. The second I spend an hour listening to someone rant about their dreams, aspirations, and inspirations- especially if it's something I'm not well-versed in and learning in the process- I want to fuck them on the spot.

But to be more general- Just chat like we're best friends- don't seem disinterested or like talking to me is a bother. Be open and honest about everything and anything, let me see who you are as a person and if that clicks, I'll go full autist lust mode.
>fuck, I'm a lonely man
>>
>>23133308

Good luck finding a woman who reads Moby Dick as a captain who has lost everything but his life and is willing to give even that just to face his foe again rather than George Costanza giving his "The sea was angry that day, my friends" speech.

And this girl won't even read her potential fuckbuddy LotR, I doubt The Silmarillion is on the table, what good are tits if there isn't a good book in front of them? OP is just another trash whore who thinks that because god gave her tits that's enough, those are god given tits, OP, every woman can give me that, what can YOU give me?
>>
>>23133399
the only thing I want to give you is a kick to the balls desu
>>
>>23133215
Where exactly are we taking the crystals?? We could probably organise a fedex shipment
>>
>>23133399
Two titties for a bitch whom you can't even look in the eye,
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie
>>23133436
B-baka It's not like I want you to kick him in the balls or anything nii-san!!
>>
>>23133436

It'd probably be more pleasurable than anything a woman like you has to offer anyway.
>>
>>23133560
what exactly does a "woman like me" mean?
>>
On the topic of cams, anyone have advice on using getting a good cam 2 cam on omegle? In my experience it seems like I just get skipped by every female I encounter no matter what's i'm doing on my end
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.