[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve my physical attractiveness? Femanons pls help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (576KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
576KB, 640x1136px
How can I improve my physical attractiveness? Femanons pls help me out! It's true I've never dated or hit on or more or less, not rejected. I worry a whole lot some days that I'm just going to stay alone and haven't been able to feel reassured that things will smooth out before I'm way past my prime. I'm open for blunt criticism and honesty, so long as I can work with anything. Im essentially afraid to bother flirting with any girl I start to take interest in nowadays and figure she'd be obvious if she dug me. I am like this because I don't feel hot enough.
>>
Fucking lol'd, even computer software doesn't rate Brandon.
>>
File: image.png (642KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
642KB, 1080x1920px
>>23130846
Honestly I tried a ton of pics and most were just okay... And pic related how is that guy hot????!

If I'm truly worse looking than him, I deserve to know why, and SHOULD feel bad.
>>
I only have 2 pics that I can even get okay with Brandon
>>
>>23130886
Post your face anon.
>>
>>23130888
No. Nice trips though
>>
>>23130894
Okee
Well can you at least give me advice for me please?
>>
>>23130837
Brandon, you look like Louisa with a 5 o'clock shadow. Fuck off kek
>>
>>23130837
I saw plently of attractive people get rated low by this thing.

You're fine
>>
>>23130922
I wish Louisa would have let me be her friend :'(
>>
>>23130935
Thanks, I hope so! I find it very odd how it guessed my age exact tho!
>>
>>23130873
He got a friendly, chill face.
>>
>>23130990
Kay. Now what's wrong with mine? Tell me about my face please :(

Cause I have legit NO options on tinder even.
>>
>>23130935
From what I've been able to test, it tends to put shorter faces high up and longer ones lower
of course there are exceptions, but this is the general trend I've noticed after putting about 300 faces through it
>>
File: image.png (300KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300KB, 640x1136px
>>23131002
>>
>>23131022
that's a weird distorted version of that guy's face
but notice how large the eyes and nose are, this makes it appear short in as there is no context outside of the guy's head
if you had his whole body in the picture the result might be different
I'm shocked you're still around Brandon, I remember a thread on /b/ about a year ago with some blonde chick posting timestamped nudes and trying to get in contact with you, so you must be aware you are attractive
>>
This thing sees big eyes and longer faces as a bad thing.

I disagree
>>
>>23131063
>>23131063
Lol where's the original of him. I've only ever seen distorted ones. And I recall that. We ended up talking on Kik for one evening and then she disappeared forever on short notice and never showed face when I asked after talking. I dunno if I scared her off or she just retreated..
>>
this thing doesn't like Slavs
me and some other guy in the previous thread were rated okay-nice and he was good looking and I usually get good rates
But this is a bad photo of yours, cut your hair and perhaps shave the moustache
>>
>>23131111
Thing is it rates all my good photos as just okay to nice... Oh well, I can't change my proportions anyways. I just wanna know if some people think I look good.
>>
So I guess no femanons care enough to reply to my thread ._.
>>
>>23130837
It's a "guess".

Also, fuck off brandon.
>>
>>23130837
come on...
Again?
>>
>>23130837
You look fine. I got shit on by that site too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-01-33-55.png (558KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-01-33-55.png
558KB, 1080x1920px
I think the site works perfectly lol
>>
>>23134321
But I'm only 21 thou the age is wrong
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.