[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ddlg thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (175KB, 1242x897px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1242x897px
Ddlg thread?
>>
This new fetish creeps me the fuck out. It's so popular too. Does every girl have daddy issues?
Freud would have a field day.
>>
Stop making these creepy threads

The beastiality ones don't eben bother me as much.
>>
>>23125975
Honestly, I think it's beautiful.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 750x743px
Literally the only thing that makes me cum.

I wish I had a less weird fetish/kink/lifestyle
>>
>>23126009
Beautifully degenerate.
Electra complexes are a cancer.
I really hope you're just a guy taking advantage of mentally unstable sluts to get nudes/sex and not someone who actually subscribes to this nonsense.
>>
23/M/Italian daddy looking for an online relationship with a little.

Anyone intersted?
>>
>>23126108
Bruh. First time daddy here and let me tell you, that shit gets me diamonds.
Play time with my little is so great to look forward to when I'm off from class.
>>
>>23126129
So in essence, you actually are a repressed child molester.
Jesus. You're fucked.
>>
>>23126145

More likely he's just some undergrad that thinks he knows how to dominate a woman. The reality is he's chasing broken girls who would let a hobo feel them up if they thought it validated them somehow.
>>
Mentally stable femanon without daddy issues here chiming in to say we do indeed exist. It just feels nice to let go and be taken care of sometimes.
>>
>>23126434
Thank you.
Mental stability (or rather the lack of it) is often the biggest problem in trying to make such a relationship work, in my experience.
>>
>>23126434
>Mentally stable without daddy issues
>being into this shit
Nons.
>>
>>23125975
It isn't new
>>
>>23126449
As a Daddy I can say this is very true, but often for both parties. The stereotype is that all the "little girls" are mentally damaged but quite a few "Daddy's" I've met are pretty well fucked too. Hell, pretty much anyone in BDSM has some kind of issue. For me I became a Dom, and later a Daddy, as a way to work past being molested as a child. For years the idea of anything sexual threw me into a panic attack until I learned that I could be in total control during sex. Now I'm well adjusted, I just enjoy my kinks as well.
>>
>TFW want a local daddy but have already ruled out all the regulars in my area
>Don't want to post and have to turn them down again
S-sorry daddies....
>>
I can't even explain how badly I want this. First gf turned me on to it and it's just been years of sehnsucht since.
>>
>>23125962
Although I will probably never have one, I am very interested in this lifestyle. Someone please explain. I want to hear your descriptions, feelings, and perspectives about what makes this kink so great. Please and thank you.
>>
>>23126686
Same.
>>
Post copied from kink thread

>ASL
34/M/CO
>Sexy orientation/kinky orientation
Bi-sexual Daddy Dominant
>What are you into?
Control, humiliation, chastity, sensory deprivation, forced/denied orgasm control, bondage, DD/lg, pet play, latex, consensual non-consent, rape play, abduction play, and much more.
>What are your hard limits?
>Tell us something awesome (but non-kinky) about yourself.
I'm an artist, I write, draw and paint and have a love of voice acting. I can do a really mean Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Bros.
>What do you want to get out of this thread?
Friends are always good. I have a knack for being a mentor and helping those new to the lifestyle. Ultimately I would love to find a long term submissive, but I'm not holding my breath.
>Post some contact info, if you dare
I dare.
Kik: zblackomenz
[email protected]
>>
Had a lot of fun with this dynamic. Just wish that it would last for more than a month at a time.
>>
>>23126593
Haha I have this problem as well. I can't post anymore, I just have to hope that they post a contact.
>>
>>23126593
>>23128010
Is a long distance relationship with a Daddy not realistic to you at all?
>>
I get of more with girls pretending to be a second cousin or like a friend of the family anyone else with me?
>>
>>23127181
There's this bond that me and my little have, that is just incredible. We meet each others needs so well, and understand each other. The first time we met, I had no intentions of ddlg. The first time we fooled around she hit me with the "fuck me harder daddy". I'd be lying if I said It didn't stimulate me.
But, of course there's more than the sex, I love taking care of her. Buying her cute outfits, and being there for her. I'm still pretty new to it, so I'm still trying to understand it a little more as we progress.
>>
>>23127956
Why doesn't it ever last longer?
>>
>>23128178
It is possible but needs consistent and constant communication to build trust. It works best when the goal is to get together at some point.
>>23127956
>>23129044
>>23128010
As a Daddy I've had plenty of littles (more like middles though honestly) that I've met online that have fizzled out after a month or two. Every time they were very new to the dynamic and wanted to learn about the dynamic. I taught them how to be good littles and bad signs to look for in a possible Daddy. I showed them it was about trust, care, and communication, not just sex and bending to someone's will. I helped them learn about their kink related interests and gave them the confidence to honestly enjoy their little (or middle) side. Each time they ended up finding someone local to them that fit their needs and moved on. I would be a bit sad but still happy to know they were out there knowing how the dynamic should be and not being taken advantage of by some abusive "daddy". I still talk to some of them and it's really nice to see them happy in healthy relationships.
>>
26/M/OH

Tall, broad-shouldered, protective, caring

Kik: BiggestReindeer
>>
In a relationship with a Little/Catgirl and I'm only starting to explore this a little bit. It's a LDR so there isn't much to explore quite yet, but I'm very interested in exploring it more. Right now it's much more of a caregiver kind of thing, than anything sexual (because of the distance.) Mostly, we just talk and I watch her color on Skype. It's extremely relaxing for both of us to be honest, I like the experience.

I've been curious about the DD/LG relationship for a while and never really knew how to enter into it, and we just found each other through a Skype thread. First, as friends, then we developed (extremely quickly) into something more.
>>
18/f/Italy
167 cm, 54 kg
>>23126122
H-hey
>>
>>23130140
Hey
19 m italy
di dove sei?
>>
Bump for fun
>>
37M
Raleigh
DD/lg, M/s,D/s
Straight
Looking more a D/s or M/s than anything right now
If enough interest, will post contact
>>
>>23125962
Fucking weird and wrong
>>
>>23133203
I know you trap loving guys are but we have to put up with you.
>>
I met a girl on Whisper that liked to call me Daddy. For her it seemed more of a submissive sexual thing so I guess she wasn't into being a lg. I just rolled with it because I don't know a lot about it, but it did pique my curiosity.
>>
>>23133203
This
>>
25/M/Melbourne
I'd love to hang out with a little and see where things go!
>>
>>23130140
hey, 21 here, 182 cm, hairy.
snap me:
n_ull
>>
>>23130140
Hi 40M Italian daddy here.
If you' re looking for an experienced daddy that knows how to take care of his LG, I'm here for you.
Just send me a message [email protected] and let's talk about it.
>>
I'm into petplay and a lot of the aspects of that are the same as DD/lg
I have a LD little with whom I'm very close friends. Like, if we live near each other we would hang out all the time.
I kinda look around every once in a while for a local pet/little to play with. Its something I dont want to just jump into but I do, ya know?
I like the caring and the playfulness of it
>>
Is it possible to have a relationship like this where you don't have to be "daddy?" I would love to take care of a little but I would still want them to call me by name. The pseudo-incest stuff is kinds strange to me.
>>
>>23135091

Get the FUCK out of here you stupid fucking normie faggot.
>>
>>23131814
Little in the 704.
Kik?
>>
M/24
California
Have been in two successful long distance ddlg relationships. Both just fizzled out on the littles end. Looking for something local but wouldn't mind long distance.
Kik:smokinaceswild
>>
>>23135282
>
No KIK, but I have Skype kdsweet78
>>
File: Face2.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Face2.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
32/Daddy/Savannah Georgia
Looking for my princess

Kik: LazyUsernameIsLazy

Pic related
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.