[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to do LSD tomorrow for the first time, any advice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1122.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
Going to do LSD tomorrow for the first time, any advice?
>>
>>23120601
don't do it if you're gonna be tripping with anyone you don't trust completely
>>
>>23120614
na, only with my close friends.
>>
>>23120601
Probably not real lsd. Bet it's s research chem
>>
>>23120696
some rcs are better than lsd
>>
>>23120696
prolly this, real lsd is hard to find
rule of thumb if there's any taste at all it's fake
>>
>>23120709
im getting the LSD from some 60 year old dude that religiously goes to festivals.
>>
Eat more of it..
>>
Hey OP, here are some tips:
Get a testing kit. You can find them cheaply online. Maybe do it for the next trip with 'Cid. You have to be careful because some RCS can be really dangerous!
Don't do it in public your first time. Create a safe space. (I always make it a point to create/find a safe spot before I trip so I can have some control)
WATER. Then more water. Trust me, you'll thank me after you wake up the morning after and your head feels like poop.
Starbursts/gum. (I say starbursts because they become currency when I trip... Long story but they're like little nuggets of awesome)
Bring extra socks.
Cool lights are great. Make the environment stimulating for the brain. (I have made forts/mazes in my house, SHOWER CRAYONS can get wild if you need some time alone, you can always draw on the shower and it washes off. Toddler's section. Fuzzy blankets, different eye catching things)
Get a trip sitter. (Not mandatory, last one I had one was terrible, but helpful a few other times when I ran out of stuff/needed a ride)
Think of what you want to come out of this trip. Ask yourself a question. You can come to some great headspace without any parameters and it's fucking great. Super helpful for me.
Don't do it often and fuck up your brain chem.
SMILE AND HAVE FUN!! Don't mind the blorpy vision. (;
>>
>>23120601
dont take too much! id just take one hit (or maybe half depending on your body weight) and see how it effects you. if you want more you can always take more, but if you take too much theres not much you can do about it
>>
Like others have said test it before you try it, you get a mescaline/peyote mix like I did once and it's gonna be a long 16 hours instead of a fun 8. Don't trip with people who are assholes, it'll fuck your head up. I'm assuming you're not going to do much, but I did 5 hits my first time (and drove, which never ever do) so you ought to be fine no matter what. Just always embrace the feeling it gives you instead of fighting it, let it wash over your mind and succumb to it, never have a more freeing feeling than your thoughts and the world and universe all swirling together into one big blur to show you everything's one. Electronic music sounds great too, tripping got me into it.
>>
>>23120707
There's hundreds of rcs, saying any one is better than the other is like saying your opinion is better than the next guys', they'll all show you something different, just depends on user preference.
>>
>>23120738
His source might not be reliable, just remember you're investing 8 hours of your life into this and once any acid or rcs hit your tongue there is no off switch until your body metabolizes it. Unless you have cocaine, cocaine will dull basically any psychedelic experience down to being bearable. Also acid doesn't work by 'if I'm not tripping yet I'll just take one more', if you take one then taking one more just prolongs the same level of tripping, you need to take more than the original dose and even then it won't be as powerful and you wasted your original hits. Also, orange juice is an maoi inhibitor, Google if you want sciency definition but it'll make psychedelics last longer in your body by making it not break them down as fast.
>>
>>23120921
Half a hit lol. Body weight lol. Like your liver or kidneys have anything to do with it. One hit isn't going to even be enough for 50% of people to feel. Unless it's good ass acid and a big ass hit, always take at least 2 or you're wasting a precious substance and less importantly your own money.
>>
>>23120918
You, I fuckin' like you.
>>
enjoy your self. and if you have the opportunity fuck some pussy you'd be amazed how good it is on acid
>>
>>23121042
Not entirely true, an experienced tripper can microdose on cid daily for a week, although I would not recommend this.
>>23121056
lmao thanks. I have tons of other suggestions, but I would hold off until you get more experience.
>>
>>23120709
>hard to find
Well when you dont buy from stupid kids that dont know 3/4 of what they get, what it does, or even how to say the name right you dont usually have this problem. That said, rc's are becoming pretty big and pushing other drugs out of the picture because people dont know about them, cant tell the difference, or are told its one thing when its actually another.
Order them and youll ensure theyre legit.
@op, how much are you taking? Each tab will probably be 75-100ug (micrograms)
>>
Stay calm at all times, if you worry about freaking out you may freak out.

Like others said, do it somewhere safe with people you trust. Going outside for a walk can be amazing but strangers will likely freak you out, and you don't wanna get arrested if a cop sees you "swimming" past (you will actually be walking and waving your arms around thinking you are swimming, always a giveaway).

If your mate starts freaking you out with his jabberings just ask him to stop.

Listen to music! I say again, listen to music. You have never truly experienced music til you've listened to it on a trip and literally seen the notes fizzing through the air before your eyes! Also, if you don't like classical music, try it when you're high. You will appreciate its genius in a way you never imagined.

Don't just sit in one room. Explore the house, look for different textures and patterns, look up the stairs and see them disappearing into infinity, watch the walls breathe in and out, and if you're feeling comfortable, have a look in a mirror for a while!

Enjoy and remember, stay relaxed and you will be fine!
>>
>>23120601
this advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUiSOAlHYM
>>
>>23121658
it isn't that rc's are getting big it's that lsd is fucking tiny
>>
>>23123544
nice video! lets leave a comment on youtube.
>>
>>23120601

Make sure it actually IS lsd, me and my mates were gonna trip but he decided to microdose the day before because he was his first time, from what I've heard he nearly died.
I'm gonna presume he took pcp or something of equal douchbaggery.
>>
>>23120601
Is it really LSD?
Probably a NBOMe, they have been flooding the market.

They can have quite a heavy body load. Don't freak out.
You should probably have a babysitter first time as well.
>>
Make sure to remember that somethings are very real, and some things aren't.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.