[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me, please. Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (232KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 960x1280px
Rate me, please. Be honest.
>>
>>23120354
u ugly
>>
>>23120354
Nothing special.
>>
File: hey_baby.jpg (170KB, 400x622px) Image search: [Google]
hey_baby.jpg
170KB, 400x622px
>>
>>23120354
You look uncomfortable.
>>
>>23120354
You look like el chapo Guzman
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
Anything you'd recommend style-wise? I was trying out the mustache/beard thing but I don't know if it's working. Here's a pic without the facial hair.
>>
Just a get hair cut and dress nicely always. You'll look fine.
>>
>>23120747
That's the thing, I never know what to get at the barber. I kind of feel like I missed out on some hair etiquette class that all adults are supposed to take these days. Any tips?
>>
>>23120766
2 on top, 1 on the sides. Flat across the neck, hair off the ears.

That looks good on all men.
>>
Str8 so would not fuck/r8 but you just look like a regular guy. Nothing too out of the ordinary
>>
>>23120736
First pic, stache/beard is ugly and makes you look like an autist chicks avoid.
>2/10

Second pic, you seem like a nice guy with some good friends.
>about a 4/10

You look so much better without the facial hair desu. It seems like you'd look better irl and you just look awkward in every photo you take (I'm the same).

As for your hair, go to a hairstylist (not a barber) and preferably have a gay dude cut your hair and just ask him to give you what he thinks looks good.

With a haircut and in irl you could maybe make a 6/10, lose some weight and I reckon you'd be a 7/10.

Good luck anon and don't forget to shave.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.