[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 466
Thread images: 37

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***

A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>>Age?
>>Location?
>>What are you looking for?
>>What are you NOT looking for?
>>Pic?
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it.
>>
Any sugar daddies in Europe?
>>
I could really do with a sugar mommy.
I won't love you or anything, but I'd fuck you whenever and wherever you want...just buy me shit. :)
>>
22 years old. I want a suggar daddy.

I have a boyfriend but he don't mind me talking with others and I'm a very good hear.

I don't mind sending pictures but no face. Maybe later if trust is built.

I don't mind pretending being your gf online. I'm always playing video games and listening to movies. I know it's not much details, but I would prefer to talk privately.

French is also good for me.

I'm very open to girls also. :)
>>
SD in NYC here
>>
I'll pay for some nudes.
>>
>>23119141
...ok, I'll sell some
>>
Any platonic sugar daddies?
>>
I can send pictures of my boobs, but no face.
>>
>>23119153
Asl?
>>
>>23119167
19/f/fl
>>
>>23119175
How much you charge?
>>
>>23119200
Discuss via email?
>>
Any late teens/early 20s UK girl interested in rewarded cuddling?
>>
>>23119206 >>23119175
Got kik
>>
I'm 22, give me your email and we can discuss what you want privately. :)
I'll respond right now.
>>
File: ad 1.jpg (87KB, 551x623px) Image search: [Google]
ad 1.jpg
87KB, 551x623px
>>Age?
>>Location?
Canada
Keep company to someone online, care for them, wear clothes they want me to wear, send pictures, etc.
I don't appreciate pushy people, but otherwise nothing really bothers me.
>>Pic?
Soft nudes, no pussy shots. No meetup, no cam shows and no face on the nudes
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
5’3, 100 lbs, short blue hair, pierced nose and stretched ears. I'm very open, love to discuss about many things and I'm knowledgeable about video games, arts, music, foreign cultures, etc. I sell panties and pussypops in the mail if you'd want them.
>>How can someone contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
[email protected]
>>
>>23119260
Do you have a kik? Considerably easier than email.
>>
>>23119218
Eh, leave yours
>>
>>23119312

I'd rather use e-mail, sorry!
>>
>>23119342
legendofkevin87
>>
>>23119342

Kik me?

Male here

Racecup459
>>
>>23119347
you got snapchat?
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
States, west coast
A sugar daddy
A relationship. I have a boyfriend who wouldn't mind me exchanging or selling nudes or being an emotional support or fake girlfriend but it should be upfront that this will not turn into a relationship.
>>Pic?
Will send one but I don't want to post it here. I am chubby and slowly slimming down. Blonde/ginger. 5'8
I'm into various nerd things and would enjoy flaunting cosplay or outfits purchased for me.
I've been told I'm a good listener, so if you're looking for a paid emotional support you can find out for yourself.
In terms of sexual things, I have a few fetishes including pegging and will discuss what I'd be willing to indulge. My hard lines are no bestiality or scat. Piss isn't something I've ever done but depending on what I'd get in return it's a possibility. I am a switch and can be dominant or submissive.
I've never had a good experience leaving a contact here. I'd prefer kik starting off and will add anyone if interested.
>>
>>23119141
you looking for the perfect ass, im 22 and looking to screw 18102408967
>>
Male anal virgin lookin for a sugar daddy so that I can take his money and run.
>>
>>23121313
I can leave my info. I'm more for sexting and exchanging pics if you are? let me know
>>
File: index.jpg (45KB, 281x437px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
45KB, 281x437px
>>Age? 22

>>Location? Canada

>>What are you looking for? Suggar daddy. I can send pictures and bring emotional support. I enjoy many things. I'm practicing my english so please be good to me. I'm a true geek and would like to talk about video games with someone. I can sell panties, bras, pictures, etc. Everything with specific demands.

>>What are you NOT looking for? I will not show my face if trust is not built. It will take time. I have a boyfriend but he don't mind. Let's just be adult and be serious with each other about what we want.

5'3 130 lbs. I'm curvy if you like that. I would like to show you many pictures of my boobs.

>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat

[email protected]
>>
>>Age?
Mid 20s
>>Location?
Don't wish to say
Money, duh
Physical contact
>>Pic?
Email me with proof of you
Busty and chubby with tattoos
[email protected]
>>
Will be cute for money.
I already am cute but I will do cute shit for dolleridoos and gifts
May or may not include nudes
>>
>>23121313
I'm on the west coast too. I'm a software guy in his 30s. Just tell me what you're open to and up for and we can work from there. Kik me at mesovortex.

If anyone else is interested feel free to kik me. I'd like to have someone to take to nice dinners and concerts and things like that as well if you're open to meeting up.
>>
>>23121445
If it's just an exchanging of pics, I'm not really looking for that. I'm selling nudes and if you would like to buy some them feel free to leave it and I'll add you.
>>
>>Age?

>>Location?

UK

Basically, a female who likes the idea of me wanting her badly. Bonus points if she can tease and please.

Someone demanding a serious level of absolute commitment. I am after fun, not drama.

>>Pic?

That can happen when someone shows interest.

I am stuck in a relationship, and this is a form of release for me... a dirty little secret, if you will. If you do not like that idea, then I am not the daddy for you. If you like the idea though, then maybe I am.

>>How can some one contact you?

Start with email at [email protected] - and we will go from there.
>>
>>23121626
Sample
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>23121718
Too manly vodkas
>>
>>23118805

22/States/Frequently in Europe
Looking for: girls to paint(physical presence required). During painting session brakes I would like to massage your feet and get spanked by a wooden rod.
>>
Here's a bit of a weird one -- I'm a well off female in her mid-20s. I inherited a bunch of land that is currently leased to oil companies, and I have more income than I know what to do with.

I'm currently a "sugar mama" for my boyfriend. I take care of his expenses and he lives with me in exchange for him being a bit of a bodyguard/companion and my personal... "man," for lack of a better term. He drives me around, teaches me how to work out, fixes broken stuff around the house or in my car, takes me camping, etc. You get the idea.

However, I'd like to also have an arrangement like this with another girl, in addition to all that. I would like for her to move in and do typical cutesy girly stuff with me. Go shopping together, drink wine and watch bad movies, whatever. I'm finding that I don't have much female exposure in my life (hard to make real friends when you're young and wealthy), and I'd like some more femininity around me. I am also bisexual and simply think it would be fun.

It's worth noting that I have no intention of breaking up with my boyfriend if this were to happen. I want to "own" both genders, so you'd have to be okay with that.

Would any women ever be interested in getting into this type of arrangement?

Is this fucked?

After writing it out, it sounds fucked.
>>
Male
Straight
Latino
Kik: marcklifter

I just wanna chat and make some friends, but if you want we can do everything :)
>>
>>23121672
any sample pics
>>
>>23119134
what are you looking for in a sb?
>>
>Age?
>Location?
USA
>What are you looking for?
Sugar daddy/mommy
>What are you NOT looking for? Physical contact
>Pic?
I'll send over snapchat if you send me contact request
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I can pretend to be your gf, send cute pics, nudes, and other things you would may request if it's in my comfort zone
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
Snapchat: doyoubi
>>
>>23121776
Location?
>>
>>23122046
added now :)
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Southern California
18-24 year old female with great looks and large breasts (willing to pay for enhancement) also a BDSM switch would be good as well
Anything online or other selling bullshit you try to pull on beta cucks.
>>Pic?
Yes and I am handsome
Be local, real, and prove your worth and I will defiantly make it worth you while. I make great money now and I am the heir to a multi-million dollar company
Kik is best...

If you are interested and meat my requirements post in reply with a Kik and I will contact you.
>>
>>23121776
You are what I've been looking for, this is literally my dream. But as usual the problem of location and distance ruins it. Good luck on finding your sugar baby though!
>>
>>23121776
not fucked, cool as shit. I bet you could totally find plenty of people willing to do that.

I want to chat with you just cause you sound real interesting to talk to
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
KY
Sugar daddy to mentor me and buy me things in exchange for my company. I am a fun individual and would sleep with you if there is a connection only. I'm not just looking for any daddy. You would have to buy me things as well as take me out, and also give me advice as a father would a daughter. I would like to call you daddy but you would never call me daughter. I realize I am unique in that I want a sugar daddy and a daddy, haha.
Not looking for romantic love. Just friendship.
>>Pic?
I wI'll send one if you do.
I am in an open romantic relationship. I have a daddy and spanking fetish. I am in college...there's nothing I can really think of, truthfully.

[email protected]
>>
>>23121776
Not fucked, honest. I think lots of people would enjoy this arrangement. As a bisexual woman, I've fantasied about it. If I did not already have an established life here, I'd take you up on your offer. You seem very well put together. I wish you luck! Don't feel bad for what you want. You are being honest and truthful and not trying to go behind anyone's back or lead a double life. That's more than most people who seek multiple companions can say.
>>
Unfortunately, the distance can't work between us. But I would like to keep you company online when you feel alone. Like I said earlier, I'm a good hear.

[email protected]
>>
>>23123206
Agreed not fucked at all. Its quite simple actually. Its how "most" poly relationships should work in my opinion but then again Im biased in my own thing. And I think Im using the wrong term here.
>>
>>23119175
Where in Florida? You open to meeting in person? I'm 25 from west palm. If you're interested kik me at nygamecock
>>
>>18 m
>>Brazil ( But from US)
>> Sugar mom. Some one I would listen to, give company and play some games with. I would be just a good friend and listener. In exchange for something I want or retribution of attention and care I would give
>>What are you NOT looking for: Anything that involves violence.
>>Pic ? Only maybe Soft nudes
>>Skype:CeeaReeL
Snap: Ceeareel
Email:[email protected]
>>
>>23119023
U.K. Here
>>
File: 14587963.jpg (26KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
14587963.jpg
26KB, 620x410px
>>Age?
>>Location?
Europe
someone nice to take care of me and love me hard+soft with the same intensity
monogamous 'relationship'
non-monogamous people
>>Pic?
LOVE
I'm a student and I haven't got any experience actually with this type of stuff but I always wanted to try it out with a cool individual.
skype = belledejouir
>>
>>23123666
Would you be willing to travel?

nice trips!
>>
>>23123721
>belledejouir
Are you m or f ?
>>
>>23123795
oh hahahaha fuck female
thanks for pointing it out I totally overlooked it
>>23123721
>gender/sex
female
>>
>>23121866

chat online, meet irl, spend time together a few times a month
>>
>>23122104
ugh if only you weren't so young
>>
>>23121866
I'd like to hang out and spend time with you and spoil you.
>>
>>23119214
Possibly
>>
>>Age?
18/f
>>Location?
USA
Ideally I'd like a Daddy that doesn't want anything sexual, but I don't mind sending nudes. I just want someone to buy me clothes/other things. I'm not thinking about very expensive things.
A meet up (right now)
kik is abazaba18
>>
>>23124330
Does scotland work for you?
>>
19/f/virginia
just looking for a daddy to buy me lingerie and maybe steam games :P in exchange for pics and a skype show <3
kik- tacoxprincess
>>
>>23121776
I would love something like this. I have a hard time believing this is real, this is so much what I want. I'd love to hear where you're from, if you're still around.
>>
>>Age?
18/m
>>Location?
UK/Scotland
A young woman under the age of 21. Can be curvy or slim. I have no preference
A meet up (right now)
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>23125606
Do you have skype. I don't use Kik

If you don't want to post your details add me.

xthexlemonx
>>
>Age?
>Location?
US
Someone to buy me shit, pay for my college
I don't want anything to do with you, except for your money
I just want your money
Just reply if interested
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Gettysburg PA
Ass to mouth
>>Pic?
I pay, who cares what I look like?
Doubt there will be interest
>>
File: DSCN0517.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0517.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>Age?
22 (male)
>>Location?
California
A sugar daddy, someone who loves getting their cock sucked often. Or if you aren't local I can do online as well, I love to dress up and I roleplay submissive pretty well :)
There really isn't much I won't do, other than things that can permanently damage my body
>>Pic?
I love taking pics and sending them out! When it comes to taking pictures, I'll do anything you ask
If we're going to exchange fluids, you have to be clean. I've got a bit of a unique shaped glans, but almost everyone I talk to loves it, and everyone who I've been with irl has said to me that they prefer it to normal
kik/skype/snapchat: anon131072
email: [email protected]
>>
>>23124412
why would anyone just willingly give you shit if you're not gonna have sex in return?
sugar daddy's usually get whatever they want sexually.
>>
>>23125618
Whatever your reasons, you're a retard for even wasting your time posting this
>>
>>23126085
Not all sugar daddies want sex. Some of them get off on the experience and sex would taint it. There are other reasons too. I know a girl who's had two sugar daddies. Both were married but she only had a sexual relationship with one.it happens.
>>
>>23126096
Fight me
>>
File: 971925849_n.jpg (38KB, 597x667px) Image search: [Google]
971925849_n.jpg
38KB, 597x667px
>>23118805

CT
Guys over 18
Text or Call 2037279165
>>
Anyone wants to play with my little on cam for $?
Leave your kik and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>23121776
i got messaged by a woman for something like this before and she never got back to me, not sure if she changed her mind or what but i was totally bummed.
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
us
a daddy to teach me, take care of me, and fall for me
mean, overly sadistic, or pushy daddies
>>Pic?
I could take a few
I'm kind of simple, a college student with a bad paying part time job and not many skills to take care of myself.
kik: HydroAcid
>>
>>23119102
how do we know you're not a dude tho? :^)
>>
>>23123721
europe as in what, france?
>>
>>23126110
Why? I already won.
>>
>>23121829
Sure got a kik? I won't be offended if you change your mind after
>>
Mid-20s sugar daddy looking for a local sugar baby for some pretty vanilla stuff. Bonus if you have experience with foot fetish or are willing. In the 403 area of Canada but willing to travel across Alberta if required. Leave your kik if interested. I'll get back to you.
>>
>>23127055
Dannaz999
>>
>>23126747
>>23126747
>>23125606
>>23125606

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

These both are KNOWN catfish. Avoid them at ALL COSTS.
>>
>>23124287

Not very young for here honestly... Been here over a decade now..

Do you just have a kink for older? Because trust me I am everything else that typifies a sugardaddy.
>>
Will buy you games on steam for nudes c; [No Males] everything else goes
>>
>>23127419
Also traps oops
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
MA,USA
Someone worth my attention.
Anyone who has already posted.
They're all weak.
>>Pic?
We'll see.
Someone to talk to--I want to know what it's like to be in the head of a woman who has fallen so far from grace that they have to post here.
Take it or leave it however you want to.
Drop your skype and I'll contact.
>>
>>23121313
Derek_rogue
>>
>>23127783
oleonore
i'm waiting bby
>>
>>23121776
Pretty sure you're a troll, but why not. This is ideal for me seeing as women around here are hard to come by. 19/f/Ohio 5'2" 125lbs, can't say hair color because I change it all the time, green eyes, unbiased rate of myself would probably be 8.5/10
Don't want to leave my family and friends and life here, but am down to clown with everything you mentioned. It's hard being a young woman and being different from all the other girls. Don't want to break up with my boyfriend either but want the same situation.
>>
>>23123882
In Ohio, maybe 6 hours away from NYC. I've always wanted to visit NYC. 19/f
>>
>>23128517

I will viciously hug you.
>>
>>23119023
Germany
>>
>>23119141
18/f/ny

Cute n sexy. Rebdrinksvodka at gmail. Will prove
>>
>>Age?

>>Location?
UK.

Sugar Mummy/Daddy.

Sex (depending).

>>Pic?
Plenty.

Open-minded and comfortable with most things. I'm male.

Email, snapchat. I'll see if anyone takes any interest first.
>>
>>23121776

That definitely sounds like a pretty good arrangement. I guess the only two questions that would need to be answered are where you live? (I'm in california) and if you're interested in owning a transgirl?
>>
>>23127419
what's your kik
>>
>>23130249
dat shoop
>>
>>23130267

Also, that filename.

> editIED
>>
>>23130063
Don't have kik but i do have skype tell me your name.
>>
>>23123666
>>23129114
Contact info?
>>
>>23128562
Contact info? My kik is Schwarzesbitte I live in NYC
>>
Any sugar daddy willing to pay for an online dom/sub relationship.
I have something really specific in mind and I want a little submissive boy to treat him like I want.

But you'll have to pay to get my attention.

[email protected]
>>
>>23134158
By pay to get your attention... physical pain?
>>
>>23129853
Hey hun, sugar daddy from uk here, add my snapchat sugardaddyuk201
>>
>>23132949
Belgian here. Where you?
>>
28 year old daddy here. New to this. I have 2 real daughters and i would like a third to play videogames with.

Not sure yet what I'm looking for and what i will provide for you, but maybe you 'll enjoy being a big sister to my daughters.
>>
>>23135001
Not far from where I live. Love the piercings
>>
>>23135001
about 2 hr drive from you, those tits are perfect. I am happy you do not live closer, tfw i need milk
>>
Girls snapchat me
Borredd1
;)
>>
>>23135566
An older guy I've been seeing has a 16 year old daughter, and seems keen to talk about her a lot. I didn't know what to make of it, but maybe it's something like this he'd like me to be a big sister too
>>
>>Age?
26/F
>>Location?
Boston, MA - I am looking to eventually meet so please be in my area
Looking for an attractive guy my age to do some roleplaying scenarios with me. Not all of them involve sex; some are platonic. However, I will need you to be emotionally available and incredibly caring. I will also need you to be very good at acting. I'm happy to compensate you for your time and emotional energy. I will also need us to have chemistry together.
I am NOT looking for creeps or people who do not respect my boundaries.
>>Pic?
I'm happy to send a pic once I feel like we get along
[email protected]
>>
Skype at [email protected]. I'm a nurse in a hospital. I'm a dude. Willing to pay for nudes and other stuff. Or just some girl to flirt with :)
>>
>>23136092
I'm from Massachusetts, I'm 24 years old.
What kind of scenarios are you interested in roleplaying and what kind of acting should I expect?
Also define bare minimum and maximum of what you feel you deserve in terms of attractiveness.
I'll risk sending an e-mail if you can explain a bit more.
>>
>>23136135
I should also point out I'm male, and emotionally available.
>>
>>23136113
I'll flirt with you. But if you fall in love with me I'm out.
>>
>>23136135
I keep dreaming about someone I used to know and so I would like to somehow fulfill my fantasy of meeting them again in order to stop the dreams. The other scenarios are typical fun/sexy roleplaying scenarios: doctor or nurse/patient, boss/assistant, wwII soldier/civilian, etc
>Also define bare minimum and maximum of what you feel you deserve in terms of attractiveness.
Hmm, well attractiveness is subjective, but I think i'm 6.5 or 7/10 cute, so I would like to have someone who is 6.5-8/10? I don't really know how to answer that question.
>>
>>23136162
If I had to rate myself it'd be similar.
Maybe an 8 at my best.
6 at my worst.

I'll send you an e-mail, but it'd be easier if I could message you on Skype (I never check my e-mails)
If you want I can drop my Skype contact--otherwise I'll make do with the e-mail.
>>
Broke 21 year old male living alone at school. Couldn't work last semester because of my research and a torn ACL I was recovering from, haven't found a job yet. I don't know if this is the place but I guess I'm soliciting donations for food
>>
>>23136182
Email me your skype info and I'll add you.
>>
>>23136196
Alright--will do.
>>
>>23135001
email me with timestamp pic, [email protected]
>>
M25
Sugar daddy from Dubai

Seeking a sexy sweet girl who is in to be submissive. For now online but Mayby i can meet up . Not under age. ADD me on kik lokoman22
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 602x594px
>>Age?
>>Location?
NJ, USA
A mutually beneficial relationship between adults. Willing to take shots of tits, ass, pussy, no face.
I don't like pushy men. I don't want to trade nudes for other nudes.
>>Pic?
Is me
If we can have a conversation about things other than sex, it's a plus. I want a sugar daddy in the realist sense of the term. I'm trading my companionship as well as sexual favors.
I've got kik and skype. If you leave yours I'll get back to you.
>>
Can incredibly average girls get sugar daddies?
>>
>>23136995
Sc : geezer16
M 21
>>
I love incredibly average girls!! leave info
>>
>>23136995
Kik: charbel...
M 21
>>
File: Qd80h3r.jpg (389KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Qd80h3r.jpg
389KB, 1840x1088px
>>23119260
>short blue hair, pierced nose and stretched ears

Everyone surely is surprised you're whoring yourself out on the internet.
>>
>>Age?
28 m
>>Location?
London/Dubai/Global - I travel alot
A woman who can keep me entertained on the road, who is relatively kinky and open-minded.
People who can't hold a conversation
>>Pic?
See kik
I travel a lot and work some long hours. If you're looking for someone who will instant-reply. I'm not him.
>>Kik
RoBune
>>
>>22
>>Orlando
>>Anyone to fuck me
>>Someone who is too nice I like it rough
>>Kik me for pics
>>Not much just want to be fucked hard
>>You reach me on kik jbonemoonbiscut
>>
>>22 F
>>Portland
>>Looking for just someone to buy me shit if I'm being completely honest, but hopefully a longterm thing with lots of pic trading
>>Not looking for guys "just looking to chat" or have me rate their dicks
>>Down to send pics (not for creeps, guys who just wanna see tits)
>>I'm kind of chubby and I like videogames
>>my kik is littleriverkitten
>>
>>23137005
i love incredibly average girls! leave contact info
>>
30, tall, dark, handsome, average weight and hairy chest and stomach.

ISO

18-22, 5'9 or shorter, athletic, toned, not muscular or oiled, smooth, loves BJs, vocal top, babyface.

I will see many face pics, talk several times a week on Facebook, and have a few phone calls with you before I finally begin taking you with me five to ten times a year for 4day weekends in Australia, Spain, Florida, New Orleans, Austin, Vegas, Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles. I have fuck you money, it's none of your business, I would love to be kind and friendly with you, but at the end of the day, you're gonna be living a life you didn't earn and we're gonna do what I want to do. Sexually, that means you're into it and communicative and understand your role. Boredom from you is unacceptable and you will be replaced.
>>
>>23135518
I'm from the Balkans :)
>>
>>23136995
skype is themyth_j
>>
I will sell soft-nude and nude with request for money. I love to be submissive to a sugar daddy. Please don't be afraid to ask questions.

[email protected]
>>
>>23139436
What $ are you expecting per set or request? Ballpark numbers
>>
>>23139451
5$ per picture. Add $ if you have any special kinky request.

I'm really nice and I don't joke, sometimes I will send you pictures for free just because it excites me.
>>
>>23139563
lol cheap whore
>>
>>23139572
I don't feel cheap if I like what I'm doing. ;)
>>
File: 7-house-of-Waris_Blog-Image.jpg (100KB, 610x269px) Image search: [Google]
7-house-of-Waris_Blog-Image.jpg
100KB, 610x269px
>>23139589
that's a great argument
>>
>>23139563
What do you consider a kinky request though?
>>
>18
>Toronto
>Looking for anything
>Not sure
>Contact me
>Nope :)
>Kik: Open_Bird
>>
>>23137005
yeah
>>
>>23133087
I don't have a kik. Snapchat and skype is MIKUfan82
>>
>>Age?

>>Location?

NYC

Looking for a girl between 18 and 26. Props if you are short.

Alcoholics or drug addicts. Someone who is absolutely boring with no hobbies (Vidya doesn’t count).

>>Pic?

Willing exchange after chatting for a while.

Don’t visit 4chan as much as I used to. Through a lot of persistence and personal change, I’ve managed crawl out of being a NEET to become a 6 figure white collar worker. I’m 6’0” with dark hair and dark eyes and fairly fit. Bored with the bar scene and tinder. Basically inviting any submissive socially awkward or shy girl aged 18 to 26 for an ongoing relationship.

Kim: DagothUrWelcomesYou
>>
>>23139743
I added you. I'm Mr Meeseeks! =]
>>
>>23119260
Where in Canada are you from? Or is that too personal?
>>
>>23121776
I'm totally down. 18/f kik is satansluutmuffin.
>>
Looking for a daddy c:
kik : satansluutmuffin
18/f/OH
>>
>>23140100
So what do you bring to the arrangement and what are you happy to do?
>>
it baffles me that there are so many people who continuously confuse ddlg and sugar daddy threads...
>>
21/m/So. Cal
Looking for a qt p2t to take to Disneyland B)
I'm a teacher's aide at my Uni and work part time at Disney. I have disposable income and I really want to make cute grills happy.
You can reach me at my kik: anongarbage
also, I can take any So.Cal bros into disneyland, long as I get to vaguely trust you
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Glorious nation of bald eagles and psuedo freedom
Something....MORE?
sexual relations
>>Pic?
on request
I want someone smart and creative. who I can do things for too. If you like intelligent conversations or bitching about tech and gaming together im up for it and more
kik is pantyx

skype, numbers and steam will be dilvulged to whomever i choose.
>>
>>23141492
rip...forgot 21/F/US part
>>
>>23141492
>who I can do things for
What sort of things seeing as sexual favours are out of the question?
>>
>>23121722
Come on...
>>
>>23140081

Montreal.
>>
>>23138783
I love me a balkan girl..
>>
What the fuck is this shit? Findom lite?
Fuck off /soc/ has a no paywhoring policy
>>
>>23138783
Close enough. If you live close enough to a well-connected airport I'd have no problem flying you around Europe. Fairly well-off guy in Switzerland here.
>>
>>23119175
32/m/fl lets chat
>>
>>23139768
Are you looking for a sugar baby ?
>>
File: 146546465456.jpg (21KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
146546465456.jpg
21KB, 850x960px
imagine being entitled to shit just because you have tits
imagine being beta enough to be a sugar daddy

nobody ITT will ever lead a happy life because you are vain and materialistic doorknobs. get it together
>>
>>23144611
/thread
>>
>>23144611
Ah the lament of the poor anon who will never amount to much trying to bring everybody else down to his level.
>>
>>23144627
>who will never amount to much
>implying paying a whore to do stuff is some kind of achievement
>>
>>23144642
What I choose to spend my money on is my choice - once you actually get money of you're own you will understand this.
>>
>>23144654
Lol, nice projection. I have my own place, own car, own things because i worked hard for them, and i'm not such a desperate pathetic servile little beta boy that i'd spend my hard earned money on some fucking shallow mentally unstable internet whore. again, get it together
>>
>>23144669
Must have inherited them as you are lacking in the intelligence required to have a job as you make the incorrect connection of paying for services rendered = beta, but thanks for the input of the bitter anon brigade.
>>
>>23144699
Yeah, paying for pictures of naked girls on the internet is the most pathetic shit ever considering we're on the internet and you can look at hotter girls for free. The real reason you pay them is to talk, for companionship, because you are, drum roll please..... beta as fuck.

use your money wisely and get a hooker, at least you get what you pay for
>>
>>23144714
B-but anon, they really like him, he just paid them b-because they are in debt....
>>
>>23144579
Are you one?

This thread seems fairly dead but maybe I'll still post. But most people are apparently looking for a "nudes for steam games" deal which isn't quite what I'm looking for.
>>
I was curious about this... im all for spoiling a sexy young thing, but unless youre willing to meet, I dont see the allure. How can I buy you sexy shoes and lingerie, if i dont get a chance to get my dick wet? Id even be willing to go cash allowance, but what can I expect to get in return that would make a sugar daddy/baby relationship worthwhile?
>>
>>23144579
Yeah, a girl willing to go out on the town on weekends. Not interested in pictures and skype though... that shit is boring.
>>
File: Image 895.jpg (109KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Image 895.jpg
109KB, 640x1136px
Where do I find girls with a daddy/daughter fetish?
>>
>>23144968
literally fuckin everywhere, it's borderline mainstream now

tell me where I can find girls with a mommy/son fetish plox
>>
>>23145064
Hiiii~
>>
>>23145939
Hi! Do you have skype or kik? Schwarzesbitte is my kik.
>>
>>23145064
same here, shit seems impossible to find.
>>
>>Age?
25m
>>Location?
Japan (from the US but here for a while)
A girl close to my age that I can talk to, flirt with, potentially exchange sexual photos and cam with, but also affection. This in exchange for monetary exchange via paypal or gifts on amazon.
catfish
Meh, not that I can think of
Kik: animi_imperio
>>
>>23143363
Contact info?
>>23143384
I live 1 hour away from the capital city
>>
File: IMG_20160113_012745.jpg (352KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_012745.jpg
352KB, 768x1280px
>>23118805
I guess no female's want my money.
Florida female's?
Find me on Facebook matthewhknight@gmail
>>
>>23147167
Does email work for you?
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
UK
Online gf type relationship. Pics, cam, etc.
I'm pretty busy with work so no-one too needy or drama. If I don't contact you for a while it's because I'm busy, don't take it personally.
>>Pic?
Happy to share
Don't mind a soft start but will need face, pussy as we build trust
Start with kik - dentscfc
>>
>>18 (male)
>>Brisbane, Australia
>> a sugar daddy or mummy who rewards me,an ongoing thing.
>>not looking for someone to fuck
>>For me i really get off from the rewards side of "sugar" relationships but i also enjoy alll of the relationship.
>>email is: [email protected]
>>
>>23147167
All-expenses paid trips in Europe, fancy hotels, nice restaurants, gifts, and some cash on top. In exchange for your company. Sounds like what you are looking for?
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
757, Virginia
Someone (female or maybe mtf) who lives within a 3 hour drive who is willing to chat about normal shit, nothing crazy, a little flirting. Every once in a while (less than once a month) we meet up, hang out, fuck, and I give you money.
E-whores who will never be physical.
>>Pic?
My appearance shouldn't matter, I have money. I'm overweight, but not otherwise ugly.
I'm not a single guy. Terrible, I know. Things are very stale and I just want an occaisonal pick me up that I have some kind of connection with.
Kik: xardenn
>>
>>23145939
hey Kirby. Let me snuggle in your boobs or gtfo

>>23146416
I found one but we broke up. Mommy issues have only gotten worse

>>23147899
ayy also from 757 also nice dubs
>>
U.K.
A daddy, to send nudes too, and to control me and doesn't mind sharing my nudes
A nice guy
I'll send anything but my face for privacy reasons
If I don't reply for a while it's because I'm busy
Kik: samstitches
>>
>thread fail
I see a distinct lack of sugarbabies who are open to actual meetups for a more traditional sb situation.
>>
22 year old sissyboy looking for a incest roleplay kik tiffanysquirts2
>>
>>23121652
info?
>>
I want to get some feet pictures. I have skype.
>>
>>23147845
Sounds lovely.
>>
>>23151129
What's your contact info/what do you use?
>>
>>23151129
I could do that. I have enough disposable income to afford a sugar baby. And I like comfort, like nice hotels and restaurants. Balkans is close enough so that flights won't be a problem.

Email: [email protected]

In case you are interested.
>>
>>23151189
I use kik, snapchat and skype.
>>
>>23152057
Leave your skype or kik or ask for my email. I'll keep checking the thread so you can delete your post afterwards if you feel like it.
>>
File: 20160111_142353.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160111_142353.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
24 . female . WA

Looking for: an older daddy in search of attention and adoration, who enjoys phone sex or naughty texting in addition to rambling chit chat and deep conversation. Dd/lg. Maybe be into roleplay, kink or exploration? I like to be coddled and spoiled with gifts but i need an emotional connection too

NOT Looking for: daddies who dont like to voice chat, overly sadistic men, people looking for immediate and total commitment

Extras?: bbw, long wavy blonde hair, glasses, nerdy, kinky, artistic, high libido, motorcycles endorsement, book worm

Skype is cant.anchor.us
Pics if we get along?
>>
>>Age 28
>>Location North Seattle, WA
>>What are you looking for...Daddy/Mommy/Sibling/Cousin
>>What are you NOT looking for...Fuckboys trying to get freebies
>>Pic YUUUP
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for...I need a car...
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. bexx425 (kik, gmail)

Rawr :D I'm Becky! I'm 28 and I'm 6'2" ;)
>>
File: Photo on 10-8-15 at 9.57 PM.jpg (158KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-8-15 at 9.57 PM.jpg
158KB, 1080x720px
M/19/New York (not city) Looking for sugar daddy
I'd be happy with selling vids or skype shows versus meeting in person.
Pic is of me; I'll show more over email.
I can be reached by email veinythrobbing @ yahoo or snapchat konqur
>>
>>23152080
kik: stardust981
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Australia
Skype shows, some one to talk to, adult fun
People who are just "browsing"
>>Pic?
no
Very jaded and blunt.
>>
>>23153855
Also my email is [email protected]
>>
>>23151129
Just to make sure... sugar daddies are in their 30s at least. It's very rare for someone in his 20s to have the money required for it. You're still ok with that?
>>
File: IMG-20151219-WA0198.jpg (510KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151219-WA0198.jpg
510KB, 768x1024px
>Age?
>>Location?
Somewhere you probably never heard of
Someone who will help me financially in exchange of having a fun, kinky time with me. I'll keep you company through conversations and skype calls, dirty or clean. Someone who enjoys talking about politics, art, philosophy, literature, science, as much as fetishes and fantasies.

Rude, impatient men who just want freebies. Fake daddies. Boring people.
>>Pic?
Pic related, will deliver more in private.
I'm petite with nice assets and
face, a really kinky nymphet, and I've been told I'm a great conversationalist, so you won't be disappointed or bored if you keep me spoiled.

Kik: azenzarnayyur

Or post your snapchat or skype or email and I'll contact you.
>>
>>23156507
Sounds very interesting. Could you just elaborate a little bit on the location part, at least approximately? America, Europe, Asia, Australia, something else? Because it does make things easier if you live on the same continent at least.
>>
>>Age?

>>Location?
- Wiltshire/UK

- Sugar baby for daddy domming and rewarded behaviours

Brats

>>Pic?
Happy through Snapchat

I travel a lot and don't have much free time. Expect lots of freedom, but you need to be free when I am. I have a very large income, but do not give it away for the sake of it.

KIK: LordMojoLove
>>
>>23156587
There's only 14kms between my country and Europe, but it's none of the ones you mentioned.
>>
>>23156507
Lichtenstein?
>>
>>23156672
Nope, not European.
>>
>>23156672
Lichtenstein is part of Europe.
>>
>>23156722
But not in the European union
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Uk
Online sugar daddy swapping pics in exchange for giftcards. (I don't have webcam or Skype)
Anything serious. Any bullshit or drama, just simple.
>>Pic?
Will send one if you drop your email
I can't afford a phone with internet I just have a nokia. I'm willing to do scat/watersports and period play and I lactate. I'm a messy girl. I won't show my face mind. I'm 52kg and 5 foot tall.
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail
Leave your email and some info.
>>
>>23157349
D.starky18
>>
>>23157367
I don't have kik
>>
>>23157349
[email protected]

Feel free to be messy, but don't look like it. I'm seeking someone classy. Anything more we can discuss if you email me.
>>
>>23156629
Morocco.
>>
>>23156507
If I gave you $10,000 USD would you sell yourself to me?
>>
22/m/ NE Ohio. Looking for sugar mama or just any chick Really.
It's a plus if your into hobbies.
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
California
Sugar mamma. Open minded.
Looking for a wealthy woman who appreciates my time. I'm handsome, young, and very fit.
>>
>>23157349
[email protected]
you sound fun, why dont give it a try? let's talk about it
>>
Ignore my fake name

100 for 5 low guality photos

200 for 3 pairs of used panties

500 for 3 normal guality photos

3000 for 2 high guality photos

6000 for high quality photos

10,000 for pussy, anus tits,high guality.

Guality I mean pixilation of photo.

None will include face.

Physical discretion

5'4
Chubby
Tattoos (will edit out until pain the 10,000)
Wigs to cover natural hair
Ginger or lavender wig to your preference. More soon to come.
Shaved pussy, unless requssed grow out
Anus as well (again, only shown in price point)
Some priceses will also change depending on specific request.

[email protected]
>>
>>23159235
thats in cents right?
>>
>>23159235
Pathetic troll be pathetic
>>
>>23159255
Lol I'm not a troll. Just not going to camwhore for someone if it's note worth it.
>>
>>23159251
Ha
>>
>>23159323
Well I suppose you do need the money for spelling lessons
>>
>>23159328
Well seeing as I only do this when drunk, plus dyslexi, spelling misshaps are bound to be an acurance.

Attempted good burn though. My drunk hands attempt to applaud you.
>>
>>23159340
Dyslexic-**
>>
>>23159340
And my money is safely tucked as far away from those clapping hands as possible. Good luck anon, going to need it
>>
>>23159345
That is fine. I don't actually expect to get anyone. Especially someone who loves to make the girls feel even worse about what they are doing.
>>
>>23159235
Sayalynn for snapchat to see if interested
>>
Mature straight 25/m/UK who's been with an older woman for years.

Basically looking for a change, someone younger than me who appreciates an experienced guy.

:)
>>
>>23148821
I don't have kik but I'm interested. 25/m/UK. Can provide email address if you like
>>
File: 21029457.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
21029457.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>19
>Flint, MI
>A man or woman for giving me money in exchange for pics or services if you have a car
>ugly, poor, undesirble people
>i am into giantess fetish and vore
>if you want throwaway email i will provide that here
>>
>>23144611
This nigga knows whats up
>>
>>23123194
Snapchat me chillin775
>>
>>23144714
It seems like you don't even know what a sugar daddy is. No matter, it's doubtful you would ever be able to afford being one. Besides, nobody likes angry bitter jerks.
>>
The problem with this arrangement is both parties have no respect for each other. You pretend to, but you don't, not really. The guy needs to just get a gf and the girl needs to die.
>>
Please pay my car insurance($500 because I didn't realize I had gotten behind) before I lose my car. Will show tits.
>>
>>23159794
post contact
>>
>>23159865
I can make a throwaway email real quick unless you'd like to post contact info?
>>
>>23159235
Nobody is going to pay you money for shitty photos of a below average chubby chick.
There are girls 10x hotter than you offering full cam sessions for under a 100 dollars online.
This thread is specifically for sugar daddies/mommies willing to pay cash to sugar babies in order to meet up and fuck.
For sex you're probably only worth $500 dollars for 2 hours if you're a cute chub otherwise you'll market for about $200 or less for sex.
I know chubby chicks willing to go for $50 dollars for sex, and $20 for head locally.
So don't pretend like you're some gift from God when really you're just a hopeless slut with no future or possibility to get sex whether you sell yourself or give it away free.
Please bargain your ridiculously idiotic rates somewhere else you fat pig.
>>
Why would people look on 4chan in the first place? The likelihood you're going to find someone nearby and on the same page here are slim to nothing. Sites like seekingarrangement are there for a reason, I mean I'm literally meeting a guy for coffee at Starbucks for 400 tomorrow. Nothing else, just coffee.
>>
File: butt1.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
butt1.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>Age?
18 m
>>Location?
New England
Looking for a sugar daddy to talk to online, send pics/videos, possibly meetup if close enough
I won't send face, at least not for a little while
KIK: smid68
>>
>>23159932
Doesn't hurt to try, and it isn't impossible - people meet through 4chan all the time. Now finding a millionaire in his 60s is unlikely here, but it wouldn't be unheard of to find someone younger, well-off enough to be a SD. This is like a "lite" version of seekingarrangement. Both being on 4chan already is a good starting point for matching interests.
>>
>>23159932
They are too ugly.
>>
>>23160142
Tried seeking arrangement - pure hookers or flakey fakes have been my results
>>
>>23159977
I'm in NE, too. I just sent you a Kik. I'm Kevinwriter.
>>
20/scotland. I'm also a little and would love to talk to some daddies :)
Kik - ailsaliv
>>
File: 1.jpg (635KB, 1893x2662px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
635KB, 1893x2662px
I'm 23, F, little bit curvy with big breast. I'm looking for a serious SD for online role play, chatting, exchanging photos, etc.

I don't like pushy people, I want someone mature. I can take photos of me wearing the clothes you bought me or anything you like. I can do S&M, actually I like it a lot.

We can also have serious discussion about anything. I like listening to people, I'm studying to be a psychologist. I know a lot about books, movies and video games. You'll have fun with me, for sure.

I don't meet and I don't show my face (maybe later if the trust is built). I also sell nylons and panties via mail.

If you are SERIOUS about this, contact directly to zenpandaaa @ gmail dot com

Little immature boys, please restraint yourself.
>>
>>23162236
cutie
>>
>>23119342
kik me at gstoka
>>
Hi,
Sugar daddy here.
Seek a Nice sexy girl to talk
And some more. Want to know more ? Kik me. Only seriously reply Please.
Kik: lokoman22
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Austria
Conversations, trading pics
I'm chubby and really submissive.
Kik vali3x
>>
So sugarbabes are biz?
>>
>>23165060
Some questions, if I may?

Female, right?
Define "chubby"?
Up to the possibility of meeting in real life?
>>
Hi sugardaddy daddy here starkingu a competion , whichever girl send me the most pleasing vid gest 50$ giftcard (ps i like feet) send ur entry to verball4443 on Kik winners picked daily :)
>>
>>23129114
What are you looking for?
>>
>>23165110
Yeah I'm female.
Not fat just a bit above average weight.
>>
>>23118805
>>>Age?
>>>Location?
europe
>>>What are you looking for?
Sugar daddy/mommy
>>>What are you NOT looking for?
catfishing, sex, drama
>>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
tall, overweight, dark blonde/ginger dyed.
I'm usually submissive, but I can also be your mommy if you like. I enjoy traveling, will make you feel loved or be needy as preferred. Otherwise I'm up for being talked to about anything.
Basically if you're looking for someone within that range, I'll adapt to be that someone.
Faceless pics optional, streaming with sex toys/games optional as well.
>>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If interest, just reply and I'll hand out information
>>
>>23164872
Not a daddy. He wants to trade pics for pics and has no interest in supporting a sugar baby.
>>
>>23165372
Oh you gave me fuzzy feelings just reading this
Kik: knuffy57
Snap: knuffy
Please love me
>>
Maybe this is a silly question, but is it taboo for an SD to be in his early twenties? Or is it just uncommon that people that young have the means to properly support a SB?
>>
>>23165560
The latter - generally you need a decent income to be able to support you're sugar baby and that generally means the older you are the more disposable income you have available.
>>
>>23165331
care to tell us your weight and heigth?
and what part of austria?
only interested in online chatting but also in a meet up?
>>
Any Orlando FL girls looking for a rich muscly bf?

>Age: 29
>Location: 837
>What are you looking for: A relationship
>What are you NOT looking for: Friendship, hesitant flakes (seriously, if you can't make up your mind about wanting to live rich, don't bother please)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for: I'm a huge gym buff and have the body for it
>How can some one contact you? Kik is quicksolver, Skype is quicksolver2008
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
TR
F
Dicks
>>Pic?
Kik: Bcg1992
Just wanna talk some
Kik: Bcg1992
>>
>>23165637
I'm 1,65 m and 63 kg. I live in upper austria.
I'm interested in meet ups.
>>
File: 1423403955420.jpg (16KB, 361x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423403955420.jpg
16KB, 361x300px
>>Age?

>>Location?
Germany, Bavaria

F

guys and whores

rich (parents),very good looking student and musician searching for a girl ( don't mind if you fat/chubby/thin) just want to have fun or simply chat first.

snapchat and whatsapp
>>
>>23165868
Can you make/post a throwaway email? I know someone for you but snapchat is a bit intimate for a start.
>>
>>23165868
No contact info? How do you want people to pick up that offer?
>>
>>23165860
mail me please (i dont have kik): michimmeier AT gmail.com
i live in lower austria
>>
>>23159235
For all y'all know that's in pesos
>>
>>23165824
bump
>>
>>23165543
Lol no i dont
>>
>>Age?
22 MtF
>>Location?
Charleston area, South Carolina
Sugardaddy/momma/playpartner
Sex and BDSM/kink play is probably on the table but I have a thing against pics/vids of myself. Happy to meet in person but not over webcam.
Immediate sex, pics, videos, phone calls.
Switch with heavy sub leanings.
I'm a massive nerd and am into video games, anime, scifi, etc.
Love to cuddle and have a relatively high libido but prefer BDSM over actual sex. NO EDGEPLAY.
Kik: Relle76
My schedule is rather hectic for the next week or two so if I don't promptly respond, just chill and I'll find time for you. <3
>>
>>23136995
34 m maryland. Kik solidwill1981
>>
>>23129303
is that a columbine ref?
>>
21 m from Germany
Big family business
Looking for qt grills to meme with online and irl
Add on skype and see for yourself
spike.skipe1
>>
>>23121776
I would absolutely love this. I'm a 22 y/o girl with no family or friends struggling to make ends meet. I grew up being abused and never having any friends, so I definitely get that want to go out with a girlfriend and do girl shit, I've never ever had that due to never having female friends and it's something I wish I had. I am fat, or "bbw" if that matters. Tall too. But I would so love this.
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
DFW, Texas
A real sugar daddy to help me with tuition.
Jerks. Anal.
>>Pic?
I'm black, so you can't be racists.

[email protected]
>>
File: profil.png (52KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
profil.png
52KB, 179x179px
Posting again,because didn't give contact info

>>23165868
>>>Age?
>22
>>>Location?
>Germany, Bavaria
>F
>guys and whores
>>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>rich (parents),very good looking student and musician searching for a girl ( don't mind if you fat/chubby/thin) just want to have fun or simply chat first.
>>>How can some one contact you?
>Now email: [email protected], snapchat,whatsapp
>>
File: IMG_20160116_234035.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_234035.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
looking for 18-24yr old girls

preferably petite
preferably white

something close to this >>23162236
>>
why do these relationships always have to be about money and perversion

why can't an awkward, shy, younger girl want an older experienced guy without weird connotations? why even live.
>>
>>23170585
Well it doesn't always have to be purely monetary based it's up to the two people to come to whatever agreement each is happy with.
>>
>>23170603
it's like always money based or always sex based, i've seen almost no scenario where both of those things are just completely dropped. tfw no bf twice your age
>>
Looking for a cute white or Asian girl in San Diego to go out with my wife and I, not paying any actual money, but enjoy some nice food and whatever else we want to get into.

I'm 28, she's 24.

Kik: Smalltownmoon
>>
>>23170616
So you are basically looking for a pure age gap relationship am I right? Where you have someone to guide you and be there for you I am hearing
>>
>>23170627
BASICALLY. i'm not sure
>>
>>23170634
Well then you should think about what it is that you want and post it, if you don't see somebody posting exactly what you want. How old are you and where in this big old world are you anon?
>>
>>23170585
I'd prefer that, but there are just as few girls looking for that as men.
>>
>>23170634
>tfw no cute petite girl to call you dad that you can spoil and never let go

it's painful I know
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
midwest usa
cutie sweet older guy
sex addicts, too uptight, don't really have time for me, rushing things, lives far away (like a different continent), asks too personal questions right away, etc
>>Pic?
no
i'm pretty shut in and private, a little lonely sometimes, anxious, depressed now and then
but i can be super loving and caring, probably to the point of being overbearing. i can't imagine anyone would ever be into that but if you are, here i am hi
you can leave your skype and i'll add you

i don't like the sugar daddy dynamic someone just told me to post but i don't want your money, i'm more interested in an actual relationship sorry if that's weird?
>>
>>23170653
>>23170727
See here, it's not weird.
>>
>>23170755
i think there might be more girls looking for it than you think mr. wallet

i dislike taking up so much of this thread if you wanna talk leave your skype i'll add you byeee
>>
question for SBs ITT - how much support (financially) is meaningful per month?

without getting into what the other side of the exchange is

$100? $1000? somewhere in between?
>>
>>23170834
Depends on time involvement and offer, really.
Personally, I don't start anything below 600.
It also depends in what situation the SB is and why or what she needs the financial support for.
Hope that helps?
>>
>>23170727
Sorry I don't know why this popped into my head, but from your post you kinda seem like a cute koala. Like youre just gonna wrap your arms and legs around your sugar daddies waist and never leg go. You'll asses. The situations from the comfort of your computer or wrapped around his waist.

Cute :p
>>
>>23170875
Cute until you realise that koalas carry chlamydia
>>
>>23170585
There are some of us out here that don't center the relationship around money or sex. Being in a ddlg/age gap relationship has always been about being a caregiver first and foremost to me. Education, emotional support, and guidance are my primary goals.
>>
>>23170875
me until i smother you til the point of hatred, try it.
still awake for a teeny bit, still adding people, otherwise i'll be around tomorrow!
>>
>>23170887
if that's true then i'm here hi
i need all of that but realistically i don't think i am worth much attention. if you disagree i'm paying attention, i'll add everyone from this thread at least but then i'm sleeping
>>
>>23170893>>23170893
Kik is anondaddy.4chan
>>
>>23127068
Hey I'm in the 403 and this sounds like something I would be into f from the hat here
>>
>>23170932
She asked for Skype
You give kik
Communication failure already bodes well for future relationship
>>
>>23170932
that person is right sorry lol i actually don't use kik at all
>>
>>23170888

i'm the one with the colorful meme picture. drew pearson is a dick for stealing my name
>>
>>23170947
That's fine. I don't give out my Skype until I am comfortable with someone. If your curiosity gets the better of you and you want to make a kik you know how to get a hold of me.
>>
File: IMG_4146.jpg (312KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
312KB, 1280x960px
>>23170568
I'm in Akron, OH
Snapchat is mikufan82
>>
>>23171078
how much would I have to pay you to clean your room it's disgusting
>>
>>23171109
That was actually middle of reorganizing my room desu.
>>
>>23171143
With a gorgeously spankable arse like that, you're forgiven
>>
>Age?
>Location?
Canada
I'm looking for a sugar daddy or momma who wants to trade pics and chat with me
>What are you NOT looking for?
Someone who is clingy and demanding. We both have lives outside of each other and we can both respect that. I won't share my face pic at first, not until we a4e both comfortable about it.
>Pic?
Yes
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm a shy person and won't want to talk on the phone, maybe at first just to verify but that's all. I open up pretty quickly if we chat about movies.
>How can someone contact you?
You can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>23171181
Hi, just dropped you a message.
Lemme know
>>
>>23170727

I'd love to chat and get to know you!! Skype is Racerracer69
>>
21/714/M

So if you've ever dreamed about being a trap queen then really just skip the rest and get my info at the bottom. Not everyone makes a killing selling but this has been a family business since before I was born. So I've got money to spare after spoiling myself. Look forward to friends, and smoke buddies. Also I have a short tolerance for players
sc: rogueseal
>>
>>23144699
>>23144654
What a literal cuck. Like you fucks are SO fucking beta that you're not even going to spend your money on ACTUAL SEX. Go fucking find an escort you complete losers.

Or do you actually think you're going to find love finally through some whore with daddy issues over the internet that isn't even willing to send your pics of her cunt for money? These stupid cunts don't give a FUCK about you.
>>
>>23171181
DISGUSTING FAT PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>23172104
>>23172106

What intelligent, thoughtful, and kind contributions you have to this thread.
>>
Are there any daddies interested in voice calling with me through vylo? I feel kinda lonely atm.
F/Netherlands
>>
>>23172534
I don't know vylo but if you share a temporary email I'll talk to you once I'm done cooking.
>>
Heyy I'm here looking for a sugar daddy because lately I've been feeling confident but lonely!, I have been looking everywhere for company and I hope I finally find someone here. I'm a 5'4 white scandinavian with an average curvyish body. I don't really send nudes unless I feel like I trust the person, as for dirty things I really enjoy phone sex and casual nuding. My kik is buttheekhipster, I look forward to talking with you guys!
>>
>>23172566
Vylo is a site which you can voice chat on without needing to download anything.
>>
>>23172650
You'll have to pass me a link then, right?
>>
I'll ask this here as well; I'm going on a date with a 45 yo on Saturday, I'm worried of running out of conversation because of the age gap (I'm 25). Anyone got any tips
>>
18 year old guy in charleston SC. Looking to find someone who can offer a fun night as I'm practically broke and can't do much on my own.
>>
>>Age?
18, female
>>Location?
London
Sugar daddy/mummy, MUST be in the london area, unless you can come to me. I'm too poor to travel. Any age is welcome, and any gender.
Immediate sex. I'd like to build a friendship first. Also not looking for a romantic relationship, I would not be your girlfriend.
>>Pic?
Will share pics if/when you contact me :)
Alternative girl, piercings, dyed red hair soon to be blonde and blue, 5'4" when I'm not wearing heels. Roughly 100lbs, petite. Honestly I'm looking for money, I'm broke. I want to buy things to help me in a makeup artistry career and need to save money for school and supplies.
Kik: stereoxslut
>>
>>23119260
So you want a guy to send you shit, and listen to your verbal diarrhea, and buy your nasty underwear for generic pictures of your saggy tits with no verification. If you're going to who're at least do it right. Hopefully no one is this retarded.
>>
>>23124412
>>23119260
You dummies do realize "sugar daddies" aren't literally your dads, right? They aren't going to just give you sit just because you exist. You have to fulfill sexual fantasies in return. You should seriously be removed from these threads.
>>
>>23172764
Oh I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about that! I hope you are still here. This is the link:
https://app.vylo.org/rooms/soc
>>
>>23173079
Do you have skype or something?
>>
>>23173097
No, I'm sorry.
>>
>>23173137
Can you make one? A throwaway or something if you want.
>>
File: ZnxRdkn.jpg (109KB, 478x562px) Image search: [Google]
ZnxRdkn.jpg
109KB, 478x562px
> 23
> Southern California
> Looking for BORN-FEMALE under 30 willing to swap contact info and meet up every so often
> Not looking for virtual bullshit or to pay you for nudes
> Kik: dfc723

I'm 6'5", white, live in Newport, have two Lexus, and a pretty good job. Just bored with the girls I already know.
>>
>>23172616
kik not found
>>
>>>Age?
28, Male
>>>Location?
Just outside milwaukee, wi
A girl to relax with, watch movies, go to a restaurant, and then after fuck like animals.
drama
>>>Pic?
email me
Not really. If there's a girl in this area looking for some quick money to pay off the bills or student loans, then i'm your guy. I'm tall and decent looking.
email me. jtpabst @ mail com
>>
40 yr old daddy. Looking for sugarbaby.
I'm a generous and sweet and a sucker for a woman's charms.
I'm in the UK and travel a lot for work (mainly Europe but sometimes usa)

Have had sd/sb relationship before and miss having a baby around!

Kik geminidaddyuk
>>
>>23170938
Got a kik/Skype/throwaway email? Drop it here and I'll message you
>>
>>23174637
Kik is anarchy.stocking
>>
25/Str8 M/Louisiana
Sugar momma. Someone that needs: companionship, loving care, a good listener, someone to talk to, maybe sexual needs/desire, someone to tend to things around the house, and that can also take care of me financially that is or willing to help me out.
I'll know it if and or when I see it and let them know if it's too much or crossing any boundaries. I'm not too picky really although I doubt this will reach anyone anyways.
>>Pic?
On my kik.
Covered it in my looking for section but if there are any women out there serious about something like that let me know please.
Kik: OppaiHentai
Feel free to ask me any questions or make further inquiries there. I'm an open book for the most part.
>>
>>23170727
me, bumping, still lonely
>>
>>23176602
Do you have kik?
>>
Age - 25
Location - UK
Looking for a cute girl of any size that enjoys humiliating and blackmailing me
skype - Scottishdude1181
>>
>>23176668
i don't sorry. night night
>>
>>23176738
My Skype is theron_nett. I'll be home in less then 30 minutes if you still are up and want someone to talk to
>>
>>23164872
Still seeking
>>
File: 1452837160380.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452837160380.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>Age
>Location
St Louis
I don't know. I mean, obviously $$$. Our arrangement can be up to you, pretty much. I'm not dumb enough to think I'd get paid for nudes online. I'm adventurous
>What are you NOT looking for
Love. I'm completely open to us becoming friends, though. I'm not a cold-hearted bitch, I'm just poor
>Pic?
Sure
I'm an MtF but I'm still in the femboy stage. If there's anything else I can think of, I'll let you know
>Contact info
Reply with your Skype/Kik
>>
>>23167088
I talked to you, and you were literally upset I wanted to be paid for my services. Don't post in a sugar thread if you can't support a baby
>>
>>23121679
Helllll no with your relationship drama.
>>
>>23177425
I think somebody is mad bc you didnt qualified to Be mine sugar baby.
>>
>>23177694
>you didnt qualified to be mine sugar baby

did you qualify to move on from 3rd grade grammer to 4th grade grammar?
lol
>>
>>23177710
I dont care. My bankaccount talks for me;)
>>
File: benk.jpg (309KB, 1244x700px) Image search: [Google]
benk.jpg
309KB, 1244x700px
Age> 22
Location> London
Buying nudes with tag, not going full sugar daddy cause already spending fuckload on actual gf.
I just do it cause I know people can use any amount of money and it feels good knowing every little helps in a way. Better if something in return right?

kik: bluekiaole

Strictly no traps or overweight girls, sorry its just not amusing for me
>>
>>23148821
still looking?
>>
>>23177410
Olivank on kik hmu
>>
>>23177915
thats nonexistant from the sounds of it maybe haha
>>
>>Age?
21, male
>>Location?
Holland
A sugarmommy, preferably
Love.
>>Pic?
anything but my face.
not really, i just need some extra money to pay for college
email only.
>>
>>23180509
If you're into kinks or take requests, you should leave some info.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (78KB, 705x600px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
78KB, 705x600px
CT

snap - danlol

>>23126115
legit?
>>
>>23170512
u da type of girl Drake writes songs about
>>
SD in the UK South Yorkshire Area

Kik; Maldotrexin
>>
>>23181414
Are you Shane Dawson?
>>
>>23136092

Hey I don't know if you're around but I'm local to you and I sent you an email.
>>
>>23176602
>>23170727

sounds too good to be true sweetheart
>>
>>23181542
im still here and still lonely sadly
>>
>>23181570

add my skype alex.jackerson
>>
>>23171143
Do you post in SMA threads? Got any more pics?
>>
>>23119102
Hey do not hesitate to contact me :) my kik : gotcha4chan
>>
>>23181465
n-no shane dawson lives in CA and i wouldnt have the time to post on 4chan anyway
>>
>>23170727
last try hi
young guys need not apply
>>
>>23181644
You do sound adorable but as I fail about as badly as one could get (small island in the south pacific called auslandia) on the continent thang I hope you find someone perfect for you anon.
>>
>>23181660
never gonna happen ;_;
>>
>>23181668
Just because you haven't met them yet doesn't mean they are not out there, you need to keep hope alive.
>>
>>23181678
i'm especially stressed and lonely and not at all worth talking to lately but it sucks so bad
>>
File: tumblr_n2b5jqsNF91qgsdc2o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2b5jqsNF91qgsdc2o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x750px
>>23181679
deferred.illusion - skype

taking your bait
>>
>Paying for mentally damaged roasties on 4chan

Now this is what I call podracing
>>
>>Age?
-just turned 19

>>Location?
-Oregon!

-a sugadadddddy, i didn't get to have a dad :/

-serious relationship
-getting murdered
-probably not meeting up IRL, at least not immediately.. I'm a bit shy

>>Pic?
-i can email some to you, maybe no face at first until trust is established.

-just a freshman trying to get by/figure out life i guess.. open to new things. right now I'm trying to get a part time job to maybe save up for a cartier love bracelet !

-Give me your email :)
>>
>>Age?
-just turned 19

>>Location?
-Oregon!

-a sugadadddddy, i didn't get to have a dad :/ not poor or anything just would love to be spoiled

-murderers
-serious relationship
-probably not meeting up IRL, at least not immediately.. I'm a bit shy and kind of live in the middle of nowhere

>>Pic?
-i can email some to you, maybe no face at first until trust is established.

-just a freshman trying to get by/figure out life i guess.. open to new things. right now I'm trying to get a part time job to maybe save up for a cartier love bracelet !

-Give me your email :)
>>
>>23181713
I think we heard you the first time
>>
>>23181708
>Anonymous (ID: ffU
whoops sorry didn't mean to post twice!
>>
>>23181414
you look arguably younger than me and are flashing like $300 this is the real bait
all the 20-25 year olds here depress me
>>
>>23181717
What age range you looking for?
>>
>>23181720
30+ to 45 is my ideal, there are exceptions but some of the people trying to talk to me are 18-22 and it's crazy
>>
>>23181717
im sure you'll find tru love one day on 4chan lil nigga
>>
>>23181729
im sure you being a literal hundredaire will get you rolling in all the pussy lil nigga
>>
>>23181730
i aint the one begging ; - )

bye
>>
Are you a female with a large amount of muscle or bodyhair? We may be able to make an agreement.
>>
>>23181749
you're 20 at max trying to get pussy w/ jacksons cmon now ; - )
>>
>>23181749
>>23181753
You're both equally pathetic, no need to argue.
>>
>>23173271
do you have email?
>>
anyone in this thread [m] consider themselves attractive?
>>
>>23181770

yes
>>
>>23181770
Hi, please email me [email protected]
>>
>>23181770
Yes. Email tortolathib at gmail.com to find out.
>>
>>23170727
Hi 35 UK here. Bit far away but would love to chat with you. My Skype is [email protected]
>>
>>23119175
36 attractive surfer m sd in Florida also kik is freestyle904 hmu
>>
>>23119102
36 attractive m sd kik is freestyle904 message me
>>
File: IMG_20151119_143748.jpg (44KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_143748.jpg
44KB, 560x400px
>>Age?
>>Location?
England
A good looking 25-35 year old guy who will actually care about me and spoil me rotten
Sex for money, creeps
>>Pic?
Sure, I guess
I'd consider myself pretty kinky so if you are too that's a plus, I'll try anything once with the right person :) an open relationship would be great, but if that's not what you want then I'll respect your boundaries and be loyal
I'll share it if someone grabs my attention
>>
>>23182212
How is this in any way not "sex for money"? Don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>23182212

You look like someone I'd like to spoil

skype?
>>
>>23182212
Hey,

I'm 32 from Warwickshire, up for spoiling a girl who wants a sugar daddy, have a well paying job and if you want to know more just kik me - sparky29uk
>>
>>23182212
26 m here first can I say you are truly beautiful. I would love to be able to spoil you with my money and treat you like the queen you are. I am also very kinky and would love to chat more about it with you :)
>>
>>23136463
Still looking and feeling kinda lonely.
>>
19 m Aus
Looking for a sugarmama, older the better
Kik: shakas14
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Netherlands
Female
Guys
21 year old male with a well paying job in a stable relationship looking for 'fun' on the side
Just looking if theres any females here up for this anyway
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Netherlands
Sugar Daddy
Someone who wants me to travel far away, I can't due to parents and my own life here.
>>Pic?
When you contact me
Someone not too pushy and who wants to get to know me first
kik: sa.sa.ja
>>
>>23182488
Damn, that was perfect except for the no traveling part. You can't even do something like a weekend in some famous city in Europe?
>>
>>23182529
No, I'm sorry. I have to keep it a secret, so that makes it more difficult. Good luck though!
>>
>>23182533
Understood. And good luck to you too, that's an unfortunate restriction which will make it more difficult for you to find a sugar daddy.
>>
>>23182488
Hey! I don't use kik but I do use skype. If I post mine, feel like chatting on there?
>>
>>>Age?

>>>Location?

Florida 813 area

>>>gender

Male

sugar mom

I'm open minded

>>>Pic?

Its on kik

just a sugar mom that would like to talk to me, hang out and have fun.

lawzo22
>>
You "people" are pathetic.

>>23119023
>>23119175
>>23121626
>>23126231
>>23136995
whore

>>23119102
>>23119166
>>23121555
literal whore pretending to be chaste

>>23119141
>>23119214
>>23121781
>>23118805
>>23125612
thirsty and overall as beta as it can get

>>23119158
>>23119260
>>23121652
>>23123194
>>23124412
>>23125606
>>23125618
delusional dumb whore

>>23121776
>>23122054
>>23122319
>>23122892
>>23123206
>>23125611
>>23126690
>>23128547
>>23140091
>>23140091
>>23169211
>>23122046
whore AND a homosexual, literally kill yourself you disgusting degenerate

>>23129988
kill yourself freak
>>
>>23182738
Bitter virgin.
>>
>>23182763
nigger i'm not the virgin, neither am i paying for sex like you losers

kill yourself too
>>
>>23136995
Still looking for a daddy. I'm lonely and eager to please
>>
>>23183172
I would like to Be yours if you want to
>>
>>23183186
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>23183200
Yeah whats yours ?
>>
>>23183172
Wrong continent, unfortunately. I do travel to the US east coast sometimes, though. Still, I can chat with you, as a friendly potential sugar daddy if you want, just meeting up wouldn't probably happen that soon.
>>
>>23183223
You're very welcome to message me.
>>
>>23183212
No, I want yours. I don't post mine.
>>
>>23183257
Its lokoman22
>>
>>23183264
You said you weren't going to pay for play. I'm not interested in just trading pics for pics. Nice try.
>>
>>23183271
No i am interested and i never said that
>>
>>23183271
But he's from dubai and wants him a white woman
>>
>>23183281
That's good for him but we talked and he wanted to just trade pics. I'm not interested or obligated to give them to him. It's not all about the money but this is still a service.
>>
>>23183271
Would you Please take me back babe?
>>
>>23183312
No. You can go to a kik nude sharing thread of you want to trade pics for pics. That's what you're looking for
>>
>>23183306
Very true, both sides have to agree to the terms of service else you find another provider...or am I thinking of mobile phone plans
>>
>>23183254
Looks my throwaway is still alive with a different ID (I'm >>23151268). I can give you other contact info there, I'll be nice to chat with, I promise. No, really.
>>
>>23183319
No i want you. And financial compensate you. Please
>>
>>23183342
Let it go sunshine, she ain't interested
>>
>>23183339
I've emailed you
>>
>>23183347
Yeah it seems so, too bad.
>>
>>23183361
Now very lonely sugar daddy.
Seeking a sweet girl.
Kik lokoman22
>>
>>23181713
[email protected]
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
Eastern US(not willing to relocate)
Sugar Daddy/Mum; I really enjoy having things bought for me, as I never have the funds to spoil myself. So, I'd loved to be spoiled by someone else who's loaded :3 Moneybags make me horny.
People that are rude, mean, pushy, or sadistic. I will not meetup in person, ever.
>>Pic?
I'm absolutely willing to send pics; semi-nude, full nude, requested/purchased clothing. No face/nude combination until trust is in place.
I love video games, comics, anime, cats, cute things, nature, traveling, and being warm.
5'8", 40D bust,36 waist,44 hips, a bit doughy, multiple piercings(ears, tongue, belly), short hair(multiple colours) willing to wear wig if requested, tomboyish usually but very good at roleplaying doll/lolita or anything else requested, tend to be shy/teasing, submissive.
I am willing to keep you company(online), chat/pic with you, maybe cam after a while or a big present is purchased.
snapchat is purpleispower
>>
>>23183588
Bumb
>>
>>23170938
Bump. SB's in the 403 drop your Kik.
>>
>>Age?
>>Location?
massachusetts
fun older dudes, intellectual conversation :3
idk weird salty dudes
>>Pic?
mediocre chubby neet girl/10
i've never really done anything like this and idk how i feel about it but i'm willing to try whatever

pls don't spam me with judgement thanks
>>
probably wont get any replies for this one but any daddies into abuse/blood play?

i want to be told where to cut myself and what to do with the blood. i especially love smearing it on my tits, i just love how it looks.

fuck, just thinking about it is turning me on. again, feel free to ignore since i'm aware this isn't everyone's cup of tea.
>>
question: is it actually reasonably easy, as a rich attractive man, to get young college aged women to be your live-in sex partner? working on starting my business and once I get going I'll be looking for a good looking girl but I always thought it was damn near impossible to actually do this. any stories from guys or girls that have been in this kind of situation?
>>
>>23186917
Nope, its hard though. If you have money and girls know you have, they keep asking for more and more.
>>
18/F/Poland
looking for sugar daddy to grant my wishes, mostly steam games
and sweets
Kik:miyyyoo
>>
>>23187095
Won't buy you anything, but can act like a sugar daddy otherwise. Hope that's cool.
>>
>>23187102
>sugar daddy who won't buy anything
Wrong thread, you want the cheap bastard thread
>>
>>23185182

You're a lucky little girl.

Leave some contact for daddy and sit and wait for your fun
>>
Any baby interested in coming to the Virgin islands for a vacation ?

You will have your own private room and nothing is obliged.

Kik Thibavol
>>
>>23187233
Does she have to be a virgin?
>>
>>23183669
Any chance of Kik or Skype instead? On the east coast myself
>>
>>Age?
19/M
>>Location?
Canada, Montreal
Sugar mommy or simply a girl willing to have sex
weird and overly attached
>>Pic?
if interested, sure
looking for a girl between the age of 19 to 45, pretty open
Kik frank3430
>>
>>23119102
Kik me ill be your sugar daddy
Kik : sugardickdaddy21
>>
>>23121313
Kik me and I'll be your sugar daddy
Kik: sugardickdaddy21
>>
>>23187238
Easy joke. And preferably not.
>>
>>23187488
Underage b&
>>
>>23187488
>underaged in a thread about exchanging money and gifts for sexual favors

FBI please.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x857px
>>Age?
>>Location?
East coast USA
An online sugar daddy
Can eventually meet up but for now offer is strictly online with skype, video calls, webcam, snap chat etc
>>Pic?
Pic related
In school and need to earn an income on the side but I also love to get presents
If this really worries you
Please use my throwaway email for initial contact and we can establish whatever form works best for you after that. [email protected]

Would like to find an online sugar daddy that will give money/allowance or gifts from Amazon wish list in exchange for an online relationship including flirting/talking/hangingout/pretending to be your gf with video calls/pictures of your choosing. Just email me and let me know what kind of arrangement you're looking for and we can see whether or not we are compatible. Can provide a timestamp if there is potentional for a sugar daddy relationship! xoxo (pic is me ignore lame watermark using phone to block off eyes just incase)
>>
>>23188110

Might be local to you, what state?

Anyways you're gorgeous and I'm very down to shower you in presents but I won't buy you anything before we meet in person

sound fair enough?
>>
>>23121776
Message me [email protected] we can talk
>>
>>23185182

Any contact info?
Thread posts: 466
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.