[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obligatory "Ask the Opposite Sex" thread, because there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lj6ts8DvS01qhf13po1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj6ts8DvS01qhf13po1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Obligatory "Ask the Opposite Sex" thread, because there apparently must always be one.

I am thinking let's broaden this a bit and make it a general 'ask questions about relationships, life, whatever the fuck you want'.

HAVE AT IT, FELLOW MEAT POPSICLE'S.
>>
Does size matter?
>>
>>23117863
What type of size
>>
Guys, what little things can a girl do to make herself more attractive?
>>
>>23117863
I am assuming you mean dick size?

Dude here, as a heads up, but remember that the majority (3/4) of women cannot orgasm through penetrative sex. ~Most~ women I know like girth, a lot, but don't give much of a crap about length. Their general stance is a dick is a dick unless its notably small (micro penis territory, sub 3 inches), or notably large (lets arbitrarily say .. above 8 inches) - and *both* of those are bad.

Yes, you will always get women who want a big dick, but a lot of women have issues accommodating, or don't want their cervix slammed. You'll also get women that want to have their cervix slammed until they bleed.

So my generalized advice? Don't worry about it - it's not like you can change the size of your dick anyways, so why stress about it? Up your game with your fingers and tongue, regardless of your size, and you're going to be golden.

>>23118226
Personally for me,

If you're talking aesthetically: Have a good sense of style. I tend towards more alt styles, so something along that axis is going to draw my attention a lot more.

In general outside of that: Have a good personality, have interests. What makes you attractive is *who you are*. Your looks will get me talking to you in the first place, but if you bore me, I'm going to wander the fuck on no matter how hot you are.
>>
Hi, it's me, Cait Jenner. To whom might I direct my questions?
>>
>>23118226
Besides the obvious looks/hobbies, be engaging and know how to keep up conversation
>>
Ladies that are older than 20, how do I flirt with a woman with the intention of sexual arousal? I don't want to be rude I just want to tease at it without coming off weird.
>>
I get hit on more now that I'm married than I ever did single (I'm a dude) What is this about? I don't understand it in the least.
>>
>>23117896
Breast
>>
>>23117863
>>23119201

Not really, if you're a bit bigger it's an added bonus but for me personally, it's never, ever been a dealbreaker. Some guys prefer flat but that's admittedly a minority.
>>
This for anyone but preferably the ladies. How do you determine whether someone will be be in the friend zone or not? Kinda of a dumb question but I'm curious
>>
>>23120959
On a female; big or small, we like em all
On a dude; gross.
>>
>>23119201
Nope, the shape is what makes them sexy to me. Post yours.
>>
>>23120983
Generally I just have to have a spark of attraction. If I don't have that initial feeling, you're likely to be friendzoned unless you can be charismatic and somehow bridge that gap.
>>
Dudes, how do I go about saying that I have "daddy issues" without seeming like a damaged fuck? And how big of a turnoff is that?
>>
>>23121035
You are, but a lot of losers are into that. Also a lot of normal people won't care.
>>
>>23121035
Just dont mention it. Work to over come it and stop letting it define you.

My father is a pedophile. It fucked me up. But that's not who I am. There are plenty of positive things in my life. The negatives dont just get to rule and that piece of shit will not ruin my love life.

Start working towards this mindset instead of figuring out just how exactly daddy fucked you up. I speak from experience and promise it's a much better way to live.
>>
>>23118226
Running, yoga, organic plant based diet, be flirty with your smile and eye contact, touch my arm when you're close enough.
>>
>Ladies
How does it feel when a man cums inside of you? Please explain in detail and do tell if you personally enjoy the sensation(details)or not.

I'm a man and I can't imagine anything more romantically endearing and emotionally stimulating than a woman submitting under me while I ejaculate inside of her soft spot.

M/24/San Diego btw
>>
>>23121117
"Running, yoga"
Lel
>>
>>23121172
The actual feeling isn't what's hot about accepting someone's cum. Its just the moment it happens you feel the release and see the pleasure that you have induced. I absolutely love it when my guy looks me in the eye as he does it. Its like he's laying claim to my pussy and he's enjoying every second.
>>
>>23121102
No, that's exactly where I am right now. I'm passed it, but when the subject of fathers is brought up and they ask about mine... I dunno, that's the point when the dude decides not to commit past that. /= I'm at peace with my father and I's issues and I do not let it define me or what I do.
>>
>>23121195
Love that answer. So hot...
>>
>>23121196
I'm just very vague when my father is brought up. I say as little as possible and try to transition to speaking about another branch or member of my family. I think that bringing up healthy relationships that I have with other members of my family makes people less likely to assume I'm damaged. I hope this helps you too. I know exactly where you're coming from. And idk what's worse, being dismissed because of it or that look of pitty that crosses their face.

Sorry I know guys are supposed to be answering this but I felt like I might have some decent advice.
>>
>>23121301
Thank you. This is the nicest bit of advice that I have ever gotten from /soc/. You're appreciated.
>>
>>23121321
Glad to be of service.
>>
>>23118226
this >>23118258
fashion >>>>>>> bodily & facial proportions >>>>> makeup
>>
>>23120959
Oh, if it's breast - no, that doesn't matter. My current partners range from like .. A cups to DD. I've dated far larger, and pretty damned flat. Doesn't matter.

>>23120983
Honestly, even as another dude, "friendzone" is such a stupid fucking term. The "friendzone" doesn't exist; it's just .. Someone isn't attracted to you. Whatever the fuck. If "friendzone" exists, than women have equal right to complaining about being "girlfriend zoned".

>>23121035
Elaborating further than just saying "daddy issues". "Daddy issues" will make me roll my eyes, but actually communicating will make me respect it.

>>23121117
You realize that organic is just a rip off, right?

>>23121496
Eh. I wouldn't necessarily put it in that fashion. I don't really .. Rank it, I just expect all of that from my partners.

Except makeup. I don't really care.
>>
Best way to tell a girl I love her?
>>
If you found out a girl you were interested in used to be obese but lost all the weight and is saving up to get the excess skin removed, how would you feel?
>>
>>23121714
"I'm in love with you."
>>23121729
Proud
>>
>>23121741
You wouldn't be repulsed by the skin?
>>
>>23121759
If you have worked that hard to lose the ammount of weight required to need surgery for lose skin, I would be proud. Of course the skin isn't going to be sexy, but way to go, girl.
>>
>>23121791
Im really self conscious. Its gross as fuck. But this guy asked me out and i'm freaking out. You cant tell i look nasty when ive got clothes on
>>
>>23121876
Well he doesn't need to see you naked right away any how. Charm the fuck out if him, make him want you for more than just sex. Then eventually tell him how much weight you've lost, although don't admit that you're self conscious. If you focus on the positive its more likely that he will too. DO NOT talk about this on the first date. Just make a stellar first impression first.
>>
>>23121908
Thanks anon. You.'re a solid bro.
>>
>>23121908
This is false advertisement. Which is completely fucked. Be proud of the weight you lost. Maybe don't mention the skin directly, but talk about losing the weight. If he's a smart guy, he'll realize you have some loose skin and likely not care. If it's a deal breaker, you don't want him anyway.
>>
>>23118226
>have a distinct personality, voice and way to speak
>have a distinct fashion style, that YOU choose
>have a job, study, be good at both
>do sports, anything really
>be outgoing and positive, if you're negative, at least make an effort to be funny

>>23119058
You are probably more confident now, and marriage implies that you have your shit together and at very least one person who's willing to suck your dick.

>>23119201
Well, they better be there and not too big to affect her lifestyle.

>>23121035
Not using retarded buzzwords helps. No sane person will give any fucks if you don't get along with your parents.

>>23121729
Supportive. Losing the landwhale status is impressive, so it's given that she'd love to adjust her look beyond what can be done with workout alone.

>>23123254
First dates aren't there to discuss that shit, bruv, unless the talk naturally gets there.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.