[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a circumcision?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160104_004050.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_004050.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Should I get a circumcision?
>>
>>23114824
I'd suck it
>>
>>23114824
Yes.
>>
>>23114824
No. What the fuck dude? Are you retarded? Why would you want to do that?
>>
Nonononooooo
Foreskin is sexy~
>>
You don't really have an attractive foreskin but why would you want to? do you live in america or some mudsie area?
>>
>>23114824
No, it's perfect the way it is
>>
>>23114824
Yes. It's a nice dick, but it would look so much better if it was circumcised.
>>
if you can pull your foreskin behind the head then no you should not. Also im sure you will regret it after it will be too late to go back.
>>
If you're straight, yes.

If you're gay, no.
>>
Only if it tears when you have sex.
>>
The foreskin is the primary erogenous tissue, so no.

Cut that off and you're left with whatever foreskin remnants remain (hopefully a lot) and the glans. The glans feels like basically nothing at best, and at worst rubbing it is painful.

Dunno how the fuck the idea that the glans is the main pleasure center got started.
>>
Why would want a circumcision at your age? Well, anyway, I feel like circumcision is cultural. Most people in a certain country do, most people in another country don't. Where I'm from, people don't do it, I'd never had it done, I don't like it, I think it looks better with foreskin.

Question is: Do you want to get a circumcision? If you do, do it. If you don't, don't. It's your penis, you're to decide what you want to do with it.

If it doesn't matter for you, don't do it, because you save money and time. If your girl wants it done and you don't mind, then do it because it's a 0+.

(Where 00, is doesn't matter, -0 is you don't want, another person doesn't care, +-, you want, other person doesn't, you got the idea, don't you?)
>>
>>23119770
This man is a loser.
>if your girl wants it done and you don't mind, then do it

He isn't talking about riding a fucking roller coaster, he's talking about removing a part of his genitals for no good reason.
>>
>>23114824
i would just get the whole thing removed and start from scratch. bad alignment, bad vein placement, the whole thing looks wonky
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.