[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my circumcision scar normal? EnB4 ree<

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Is my circumcision scar normal?

EnB4 ree<
>>
I guess... you have a really nice dick.
>>
File: 1452224730375-1077464479.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1452224730375-1077464479.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
Yes when I'm flaccid I have a little ring like yours but it's kinda sideways. I honestly think it looks Badass like a brand or some shit
>>
So what causes the ring to be close to the head or farther from the head? Same thing that makes the ring look different?
>>
>>23112801

>I honestly think it looks Badass like a brand or some shit

A major reason for circumcision historically was to brand people as members of a tribe, or the slaves of members of that tribe.
>>
File: Styles.png (431KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Styles.png
431KB, 800x1004px
>>23112892

The difference in how the scar looks is more due to the device used during the amputation.

How high or low the scar is is more to do with where the cut was made.

Of course, the inherent properties of the circumcision device will limit how high or low the cut is. The Accucirc device is made to give a very low scar. The Gomco clamp tends to leave the scar a little higher (i.e., closer to the body) than the Accucirc.
>>
>>23112716
Jesus Christ.
>genital mutilation
>2016
>>
>>23112716
Looks pretty normal. The scar isn't actually all that obvious; it's only noticeable as being the point of transition between the smooth outer shaft skin, and the crinkly inner foreskin lining.

Some people have really dark brown rings around their circumcision scars, which is caused by the crushing action of one of the clamps commonly used in the procedure.
>>
>>23116511
annd just as the thread was about to die you had to come along and leave an ultimately useless post. jfc why are mutilation threads even allowed here?
>>
>>23112716
Yes it is normal but it looks like someone had no idea how to perform a proper corcumcision
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.