[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No latina thread? Lets start! Post sexy latinas you know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (90KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90KB, 960x960px
No latina thread? Lets start! Post sexy latinas you know.
>>
>>23098484
This thread used to be great. There were some nice girls.

Unfortunately there is no latinas anymore on /soc/. Even worse, there are no girls anymore but only mentally ill faggots spreading their dicks everywhere.
>>
As a white male. I absolutely love latinas. That's what happens when your parents send you to Mexico during the summer during adolescence.
>>
>>23098484
as a white male, I know that latinas are just too autistic and genetically fucked up in the head to know how to use a computer.

the exception are the half white ones that make nice fuck-dolls and _might_ give you healthy offspring due to gene recombinations

all the hispanic 'men' become gay or trannies because they are beyond beta as fuck
>>
>>23099465
>as a white male

Doing real good for white males. Thanks for letting us know.
>>
>>23099465
>white male
>expects his opinion to be taken seriously

As a beaner, I get Latinas and where women. Bitches love that Spanish accent.
>>
>>23099465
As a black male, I know that white girls are too focused on starbucks and instagram to care about learning anything more complex than an iPhone.

The exception are the mixed ones that you can stand to look at because they don't have pale skin and _might_ give you healthy offspring due to stronger genes than those of strictly white parents

All the white 'men' become cucks or fags because their bodily structure is incompetent compared to other races and they're too focused on shooting up schools to be conversationally competent with women
>>
White Male here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.