[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Fetlife thread? I need to pad out my friends list

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: home_-_fetlife-16.png (64KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
home_-_fetlife-16.png
64KB, 400x299px
Can we have a Fetlife thread? I need to pad out my friends list so it looks like I actually use it
>>
Mostly ugly bitches on there and the extreme few who aren't are so inundated with attention from everyone that that vacation 6 now feels like a hard 9. Terrible place.
>>
>>23097477
Yeah, but I still need to pad my friends list out
>>
>>23097729
yeah sure, Name?
>>
I'm octopusgarden, my profile is shit. I might accept friends requests if you seem interesting.
>>
Add me, my name on there is HarrisBergeron

I know my "about me" is faggy as fuck, I wrote it like a year ago and can't be arsed to fix it.

Funnily enough, I actually met my now fiancee on Fetlife, she was feeling slutty and wanted to find someone to hook up with and I was just the first person to find and message her, then we wound up falling in love. It was pretty neato.

https://fetlife.com/users/747969
>>
>>23098787
Nice pics of your chick. She's hot.
>>
>>23098787
Sent you a request

I added your girl a few days ago when you asked lmao

She is a dime good find.
>>
Also, feel free to add me, need some new friends

https://fetlife.com/users/1250221
>>
File: Booty2.jpg (137KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Booty2.jpg
137KB, 960x1280px
>>23098820
>>23098810
Haha thanks guys, trust me I know I'm batting above average. We could be totally asexual and I'd still be the luckiest fucker out there, but we happen to share pretty much every fetish in common. Anyone who hasn't friended her alread feel free to do that too.

https://fetlife.com/users/3761368
>>
>>23098890
Added you both, cheers
>>
I'm in the same boat as OP. I don't really use it, but I guess I need friends.

https://fetlife.com/users/4949689
>>
>>23097477
Isn't it basically Facebook?
>>
So is Fetlife like those old livejournal blogs of people that were into fetish shit but just liked talking about it instead of actually doing it?
>>
https://fetlife.com/users/3864183

I'll probably try to make it more complete...
>>
>>23103412

There's a lot of vanilla people on FL who misconstrue something as simple as anal for "kink". However, I certainly won't call anyone out for that because at least they're willing to LOOK. 15 years ago even the idea of binding someone was so amazingly taboo in most social circles, but now? Now I'm approached by new Daddy's Girls for flogging, binding, etc on a regular basis. Don't know if it's the growth of FL or the popularity of such drivel as "50 Shades", but personally I'm not going to complain. People are willing to broaden their horizons and try new things.
>>
>>23103463
Then what's the starting point for "kink" as far as Fetlife is concerned?
>>
>>23103496

That all depends on whom you should ask.

Effectively it's something outside "societal" acceptance, IMO. So, for example, I may not consider anal particularly kink, and in fact consider it pretty vanilla as it is and has been perfectly normal and common despite its being such a taboo subject, but to some people anal is this holy grail.

Spanking during sex. Perfectly common, and in fact a rather large percentage of couples engage in spanking during intercourse. Does that make it kink? Again, depends on whom you ask.

Some may not consider my having much younger women and men as toys to be particularly "kinky", unless and until I bind them, spank them, flog them, and torment them with, say, an Icy Hot coated dildo.

And lets not confuse "fetish" with "kink". If someone has a fetish for anal, can't achieve orgasm without, then sure Fetlife is the place! I'm not suggesting vanilla people NOT be on Fetlife, either. But I do consider "kink" to be a bit more.... out of the ordinary.
>>
>>23103535
Where does shit like nudism or exhibitionism fall?
>>
>>23103671
Nudism I think is more of a lifestyle choice than anything else. Exhibitionism is a kink, but definitely one of the more accepted ones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.