[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I go on omegle, and I was talking to people on there. Not doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Oww_Papercut_14365.jpg (2MB, 2736x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Oww_Papercut_14365.jpg
2MB, 2736x1712px
I go on omegle, and I was talking to people on there. Not doing anything sexually with them but just talking. One thing that disturbed me was eventually they would reveal themselves to be cutters. Every one of them. They'd be sweet and then open up about cutting. I dont put them down for it but why is self harm so common nowadays? Asking any self harmers why they do what they do. Anyone that I was able to actually talk to on Omegle revealed themselves to be cutters. Nobody else. Why?!
>>
I bet the only people on internet text-only chat services are really timid, often damaged folk.
How many people did you talk to?
>>
>>23095715

This was on video chat. I don't really trust the text chat because it's mostly bots and pedophiles.
>>
>>23095715

But anyways, I'd say about 6 people.
>>
I had a feeling I'd have gotten some answers on /soc/.....I'm actually surprised. Either that or everyone on here is just a perv trying to get some...
>>
>>23095680
What the hell how I wanted to fap and now everything is gone. Thanks for posting gore on /soc/ you sick fuck, go back to /b/
>>
i think it's one of those new emo things where they try to suck you into their world of emotional need so they can attempt to have sex with you
>>
>>23095680
It's one of those things that the more people talk about it, the more people do it. The more people do it, the more people talk about it. On and on.

I tried it once because I wanted to do something crazy. But I didn't spontaneously come up with the idea of course, I heard it from TV and movies first.
>>
as an ex cutter who got into is pretty severely, i personally would never just open up about it like that in places like omegle, but then again i didn't feel it was an important part about me and not really a discussion-worthy topic..
but maybe they perceived you as somebody sensitive and understanding, and these people have nobody else in their lives to open up to?

and maybe the people who do stop to chat are generally the ones who have a lot weighing them down inside, and who are hurting thus more prone to self-harm. Those who aren't suffering just look for a good time and not a deep chat and float past you if at the surface you dont also seem like you are looking for the same.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.