[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's advice time /soc/. So I grew up in a very repressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: together.jpg (411KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
together.jpg
411KB, 500x750px
It's advice time /soc/.
So I grew up in a very repressed home where anything even vaguely sexual was wrong. Internet access destroyed my doe eyed innocence. But there's a lot I've wanted to do that I haven't had to guts to go for. So I decided as my New Years resolution that I was going to stop holding back and be the woman I feel I am on the inside. I want to be a slut. I want to do everything I've fantasied about.

PRoblem is I'm super shy, I'm terrible at pulling the trigger in a tense situation, and to top it all off, I'm a mute (born without vocal chords) so that just complicates things.

And finally, there's the matter of explaining this to my girlfriend. She's way open minded about pretty much everything. But I'm terrified to bring it up.

What do /soc/?

Pic related, it's us.
>>
I just realized with how I worded that, and the fact that I'm wearing a coat in that picture and look kind of androgynous... It might not be clear, but I'm a girl.
>>
Gonna humour you and pretend this is real.

Fetlife is your friend. Join groups in the area and find local "munches" which are just non sexual hangouts with people who have similar interests. Find the trustworthy people in your group who might be able to help and you may find some partners or even people who could organize ways to act out your slutty desires in a safe setting. My gf was a slut before I met her and wound up getting in many dangerous situations and frankly several ended badly because she did it without taking her time or being careful about who she chose. I was also a slut, but always carefully vetted who I did things with, and even when doing gang bangs, only played with people I knew would follow consent and safewords etc, so I never got hurt and just got to embrace my slutty side safely with no STDs or anything.
Just take your time, communicate plainly and openly with your partner, and use something like Fetlife where you can "get to know" your partners before the pants are off.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>23095424
Thanks. for at least humoring me. I've been considering Fetlife actually. Only problem with what you're saying is that a large part of my fantasies revolve around doing things that are dangerous or fucked up and not being careful. So... you can see why I'm kind of in a frustrating situation.

My head knows better, but my pants keep telling me otherwise.
>>
>>23095452
Consensual nonconsent is a very real and possible thing. I've known a lot of girls to try the whole "risky" approach and 100% of them have wound up FEELING raped one way or another, regardless of what actually happens, and that's one of those things where perception is reality, and that reality simply isn't worth the risk, no matter the thrills getting there. An experienced person or group of people on fetlife that will respect your boundaries if they go too far will still be quite easily able to provide that thrill you are looking for without the extreme risk associated with doing it with complete strangers.
>>
>>23095402
lol, ur a cute couple. Just be yourself ~<3
>>
>>23095468
I'll definitely have to think about what you said. Thank you. I'm hoping I might get a variety of opinions good and bad so I can maybe see a new way of looking at this situation. But seriously, thank you.
>>
>>23095402

I love you for who you really are, OP
>>
>>23095503
Well for all you know I'm an absolutely shit person. But I'll take it lol.
>>
>>23095402

What is it you're looking for exactly?
>>
That's a lot to type and I don't think I could explain it coherently without having an extended conversation. But to sum it up, blackmail, extreme humiliation, being beaten, used, whored out... the list goes on.
>>
>>23095535

Probably bullshit.

That said, it's not hard to find what you're looking for. So are you asking where?
>>
>>23095535
Just meet someone from here.
>>
>>23095642
IF it happens it happens... But I'm not going to assume it will.
>>
>>23095535
There are plenty of people out there that would be willing to help with those fantasies, myself included. Just be choosy about who you pick as not everybody likes to get down like I do and make sure their partner is safe.
>>
>>23095665
Are you in the NYC tristate area? I know some sex clubs in the east village. A bit pricey and they have tight rules, but it's worth it if that's what you're going for - sexy people there too. You could bring your girlfriend to navigate conversation.
>>
>>23095674
Thanks lol do you use hangouts? We could talk more.
>>23095684
Sorry, I'm in Florida.
>>
>>23095707
Florida? Tampa here! I'd be glad to talk to you about stuff if you'd like, I'm pretty active in the kink community down here and can tell you how to do it safely. Do you have a preferred contact method? (Obv you don't have to post it here)
>>
>>23095402
You can start by posting nudes here
>>
op on an unrelated note you guys look like such a cute couple!! do you have any more pictures of you two?
>>
You're an adorable girl who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Just be safe, open, and honest about the whole thing, especially with your girlfriend. Don't do anything you'll regret later.
>>
>>23095452
Just my opinion, but I think the root of the issue is not necessarily being able to live your fantasies, but to strike at the root of them. In other words, something deeper is causing them to manifest into potentially dangerous behaviors.

Maybe just eat some shrooms instead. :halfjoking:

Strike at the root, not the branches. IMO.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>23095402
Cute couple what kind of things do you fantasize about that you're wanting to act out? I'm not in FL so can't really assist you which sucks NV is a boring as fuck shit hole. You mention vocal limitations i.e. mute can you do sign or do you write stuff down?? Not trying to be a twat with that last ?
>>
>>23095402
>qt3.14 mute girl
My dreams come...
>wants to be slut
It's like life really hates me.
>>
>>23095402
god i want to face fuck you so bad would you gag if you have no vocal chords
>>
>>23095402
It's a shame you're not around, OP...
>>
File: 1431023185642.jpg (33KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
1431023185642.jpg
33KB, 480x415px
>>23095402
>girl

yup sure you are .....care to post tits and time stamp with that? im not even being a troll here . you look like a trap.
>>
You guys look really cool, the kind of person to explore and not care about being judged. You look like you are British, dobt know if I'm correct but yeah haha
>>
File: rave time woo!.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rave time woo!.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>23097615
On my phone now so I might have a different post ID. But this is OP.
I prefer hangouts since I can use it across my laptop and phone.
Feel free to message me [email protected]

>>23097632
Way too shy for that.

>>23097687
Here's another from a semi-recent rave, since you asked.

>>23100729
Thats a much longer conversation. It's hard to really sum them up. A tried a little bit earlier but... yeah not so easy. I do know sign language. The only people who I really sign to at my family and my girlfriend. She learned enough to ask me out after we first met. And over the past couple of years she's learned to sign better than my parents.
For most people I just write things, or give simple gestures. Assuming anyone even sticks around to give me time to write something. Most people assume I'm being rude because I don't talk. So... I haven't exactly been the best at making friends.

>>23100749
Sorry to shatter your hopes and dreams I guess?

>>23102065
Not having vocal chords doesn't remove your gag reflex. With that said, I don't have a gag reflex either. But that's a separate issue.

>>23102170
I'm here now!

>>23102196
The only reason I commented that I was a girl is to remove any possible confusion. What's between my legs isn't really relevant to you, is it? So go eat a dick.

>>23103004
Not British, my paternal grandparents are from Wales and my maternal grandparents are from Germany.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.