[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about anal anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1431666523447.jpg (460KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431666523447.jpg
460KB, 1000x800px
how do you feel about anal anons?
>>
Anal is the purest form of love.
>>
You can't say you're a pro until you eat the whole ass.
>>
File: sampsonbutt.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sampsonbutt.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>23086291
>>
>>23085707
Really curious about fuckin an ass.
>>
It's so much more intimate than pussy. A normal girl only let's a fraction of partners fuck her ass compared to her pussy. It's emotional, dominant, and can produce amazing orgasms like she has never felt before.

It is strictly better than pussy? no.
>>
Do you use condom
>>
Pussy is better. There's a reason it was made to be fucked.
>>
I'm soon to try this with my girlfriend. She's the one that hinted at it too. I've rubbed and probed a few times and can just tell she's into it. Eventually she just flat out said she wants to try it through a text. Pretty excited haha.
>>
>>23086697
pegging ?
>>
I like to fuck women's asses.

They usually like it too, but sometimes I am a jerk and work on getting a big gape, DPing her, or some other other distraction. Really,when I'm hard and they're lubed, so long as I cum w/i a few minutes, it's always bern okay.
>>
I've only really done it with one person, my ex, and even then I only wanted it when I was super horny or drunk. He was really good in bed, experienced, and 10 years my senior, so I trusted him to be able to make it a decent experience. We literally used olive oil as lube every time which is funny to me in retrospect.

Now my boyfriend's dick is too big for that though so I don't even want to try. He's also only been with 5 girls before me and never had anal. I would peg him if he asked, but his dick will not fit in my butt and I don't think it would be fun at all.
>>
File: 0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>23087285

>only 5 girls
>only
>>
>>23087361
yeah sexually guys tend to be much better if they've been with like 20+ girls in my experience; I slept with a guy who's been with over 100 and the sex was great.

My boyfriend is 25 btw, I may be biased but irl and not on /soc/ 5 girls at 25 is basically none. The sex with my bf is honestly only okay, but we click on other levels so idc.
>>
File: alone.jpg (34KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
34KB, 500x574px
>>23087361
>current sex, gf, and friend count
>
>>
>>23085707
I both love to give and recieve from woman and men
>>
>>23087480

And if you believe them, then I have a great investment property I would love to sell you. The average number of sexual partners is between 7 and 12 on self reported surveys, which tends to skew these numbers UP not down. You do the math. And remember that's the AVERAGE, which means many reported less.
>>
>>23087647
I mean, I've been with ~30 guys between tinder hookups and other casual affairs and it wasn't even difficult, so it's not hard to believe that people 10-12 years older than me (living in NYC nonetheless) have been with significantly more than that.

I would venture to say that the average person is a prude.
>>
>>23087480
Protip: All of your ex bfs have lied to you. Most guys exaggerate how many women they have been with to seem like they are more desirable than they really are. Sorry to burst your bubble girl.
>>
i used to want to fuck my gf's ass, and then she said it doesn't heal for 4 months and she cries, so i started worshiping her pussy

/shrugs
>>
>>23087673
Its easy for girls to be whores. They can sleep with almost anyone. Its a lot harder for a guy to be a man-whore because they have to find willing female participants.
>>
>>23087681
>>23087699
y'all are just butthurt because you can't get girls to sleep with you and you probably suck in bed.
>>
File: 1434001867533.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1434001867533.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>23086312
>>
>>23087706
Some people out there feel the need to lie, especially about things that are "manly".

Fortunately, some of us also find comfort in telling the truth. Which of those that guy is is impossible to say at the moment, but it is very likely he's embellishing his numbers a little bit.
>>
>>23087056
No, me doing her. Idk if I'd be into trying pegging.
>>
>>23087706

Guy who lives in city that has slept with 25 women reporting in. I'm honestly a little disappointed it isn't less common here, because that would make it more fun to brag about.

But yeah, this obviously rustles /soc/'s jimmies for some reason. Also I'm sure you know this already but you're not a whore guys are just self-conscious and jelly.
>>
But to stay on topic, both giving and receiving butt stuff has been great.

Except the first time I tried it, in highschool, my girlfriend at the time started pooping like crazy in the laundry room we snuck into to have sex. Got poop everywhere. Got a stain on my trenchcoat (yes, trenchcoat lul) that never washed out fully so I wore that faded chocolate stain as a badge of honor.

That's the only time that happened though.
>>
Perv virgin here bought toys when i was 15, didnt wanna pop my cherry with a toy, tried anal... now addicted
>>
>>23089950
Just with toys or with guys also?
>>
I like it. My gf think it's okay but she's really fucking great at it. I've been able to make her orgasm from it a few times which is fun.
My ex loved anal above all else, we had anal sex at least twice a week. It's great, but even if you douche and do everything right you're occasionally gonna have some shit on your dick, so be prepared.
>>
>>23089956
Wouldnt call myself a virgin if i had sex just toys so far
>>
>>23087285
Olive oil or any neutral cooking oil works fine. Baby oil is really the best way to go though, no smell.
>>
I've had some pretty good experiences with it so far. It's important to go slow and warm your partner up slowly with some fingering first. If you are comfortable with each other and use plenty of lube (I find KY the best) its pretty much awesome for everyone. Also, it will smell, you will eventually get poop on your dick and you will cum buckets. It's all glorious.
>>
>>23087706
I'm not sure I agree on his delivery but he isn't wrong at the end of the day. Literally any woman that isn't a complete troll / hambeast can go online / Tinder and get laid within the next 24 hours no questions asked.

That doesn't mean you are a whore or that you become one once you go beyond a certain number of partners (Or even that most women DO take advantage of this) its just that you really don't have that same perspective guys do on sex.

Being a woman means you are the seller in a sexual buyer's market and you have all the power in that regard. Sure some guys are good looking / succesful enough to have similar results but by and by that is how things are. Admitting this doesn't make anybody a troll / sexist / whatever people want to say it is.
>>
>>23087647
>>23087681
lol being so upset that dudes can sleep with many women that you're convinced they're lying
i've slept with at least a dozen, idk, i lost count.
>>
I'm a guy (a femme one though) and taking it up the butt is the only way I'm interested in having sex in. I'm not the least bit interested in giving it though.

What's it like for girls? Since girls don't have a prostate, is anal sex even particularly enjoyable for them?
>>
>>23085707
Pretty great with the right buttslut.
Not as good as puss though
>>
>>23085707
This >>23087552
Only one real answer.
>>
>>23086667
yes, but if dont min a littel shit here and there on you dick you can go whitout. but clean the dick afterwards.
>>
I would like to try it but hemorroids wont make it easy
>>
>>23087673
It's easy for you to be a whore, you are a woman, I only get to fuck 1 out of every 10 I hit on.
>>
Hate it.
I enjoy rimming(receiving and giving) but the actual act is too gross for me.
Instant turn off.
>>
>>23093600
the clean up part?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.