[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for 25+ year old people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 43

File: 2201132983_75f6a04cd0.jpg (55KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
2201132983_75f6a04cd0.jpg
55KB, 500x380px
Thread for 25+ year old people?
>>
Okay, what now?
>>
File: 1444154695213.jpg (242KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444154695213.jpg
242KB, 600x700px
as a member of the older generation my time is valuable.

to me.
>>
I'm 28. Practically a senior citizen by 4chan standards.
>>
I feel obligated to post. 43m here. Bored
>>
File: IMG9944279.jpg (991KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9944279.jpg
991KB, 1920x1080px
I'm 25.

And yeah like this guy said
>>23073299
What now?
>>
4 years and I am a wizard reporting in
>>
27 f :3
>>
39 M here
>>
25 here too.

>>23075953

Same here basically.
>>
37 M - Where is the 35+ group?
>>
29 female
>>
>>23075976
All the +35 men hang out in the age gap thread
>>
The same question remains, what now ???
>>
>>23075990
We make pop culture references the younger kids don't get?

Someone asked what we were doing today and I replied "same thing we do everyday pinky, try and take over the world" they just asked who pinky was...
>>
>>23075999
>le pinky and the brain maymay
>>
>>23075999
Well, ya see, they're mice. One is a genius and the other is insane.

I'm so much of an oldfag that I'm almost ashamed of it. I was here before the habbo hotel raids.
>>
Aw man, I'm only 24. Too old to be young, too young to be old.
>>
>>23075999
younger kids dont know there was a time where a family only had one car and one wired telephone at their apartments and no internet...none of them even know how to climb up a tree or stuff like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

only 80s kids will know :^)
>>
>>23075986
Lol, true
>>
>>23076043

But why would they, they're living in a different time. Same as how we don't understand all the latest fads and text lingo.
>>
26f here.

So yeah. What's up! I'm almost 27 guys woooo
>>
>>23075986
Not all 35+ men are interested in 16y/o girls....
>>
>>23076075
im 34 and would fuck a 16 yo in a heart beat

>legal where I live
>>
>>23076019
It used to be a solid joke

>>23076021
I've been around 4chan since I was 18/19...

>>23076034
You've got one year till you're worthless as a female and one year till you're entering you're prime as a male

>>23076043
I remember begging for my own phone line, aol chat rooms, and my first phone was a Nextel when I was 19 beep beep...
>>
>>23076072
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ddUfwplpDq

wooo0o000o
>>
>>23076053
brought me back memories of when I was 18 and moved into my own unit. Would connect with the 56k modem to troll chat rooms and try to get laid
>>
I'm a 27 year old sensual male. My delectable white truffle bod is aging to your tastes, ladies
>>
>>23076075
I saw a 55/m in there earlier. I think the oldest I've seen on 4chan was a guy that CLAIMED he was 70 a few years back.
>>
>>23076095
that will be me eventually.
>70 years old
>still shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>23076082
I bet you are not alone...
But still not my favorite age group ;)
>>
>>23076103
>>23076095

There was a 60-70 year old man giving out advice to young guys on /pol/. He time stamped and everything.

Number 1 tip was to never listen to a woman. Kek
>>
I'm 32, how depressing.
I'm too old for the old person thread, really.
>>
>>23076124
hahah
>>
>>23076095
I saw that one too. He never did timestamp that I saw. For me a girl in her mid 20s to early 30s would be awesome.
>>
>>23076091
I'm on my cell phone. I never used that site before till now. You sound nice. :>

My birthday is in March too! March 1st. We get to enjoy being 26 and 28 a day longer because leap year :D
>>
>>23076127
That's just mean.
>>
>>23076134
oh that's cool I forgot about that! March ftw
>>
>>23076144

Right? I plan on buying myself The Division for my birthday.
>>
>>23076057
>Same as how we don't understand all the latest fads and text lingo.

Bullshit! We understand it, we just don't like it. As long as I understand how to do the stupid shit they do I don't have to participate in it and I can say I know more about the internet than they do. I won't become my dad, not knowing how to type, play games or communicate online.
>>
>>23076153
NOICE you game. that's great. I play Steam games and WoW.
>>
>>23076164

I only have a crappy laptop that was free from the VA. But hey free laptop.

I play on my PS4 >_>
>>
>>23076173
hey, whatever works! I had Xbox a while back but now I use it for Nertflerx and what not :P
>>
>>23076131
Yes, my deep interest starts in this age group, also.
>>
>>23076162

Do you understand everything on MTV? When I was growing up, it was headbanger's ball and music vids. Now it's teen pregnancy and catfish shit.

I don't get it.
>>
>>23076191

I love Netflix. I just finished watching American Horror Story. It was really good.
>>
>>23076198

And inb4 people say "but Road Rules and the Real World" those shows weren't played all day.
>>
>>23076193
Im not opposed to younger as long as it legal but maturity and intelligence is very important. It cracks me up listening to all these late 20s to mid 30s talk about being old. Ha-ha we had video games back in the day too. And who only had 1 car growing up? That just meant your parents were poor, not a sign of the times you grew up in, but the stupid wall mounted corded rotary phone was. I hated those.
>>
>>23076103
Me too. I'm sure I'll still be coding and playing games, so probably still here :)

>>23076123
I wish I had seen that. Crazy old man on /pol/ sounds like a good thread.

>>23076124
32 isn't old lol

>>23076131
How old are you? I'd scroll up but I'm on my phone ha

>>23076134
My sister turns 27 on March 1st!

My ID changed since I'm on wifi now but >>23075981 is me.
>>
>>23076209
I just started supernatural on Netflix.

And I use the Amazon fire stick. It was a great buy. I pay $60 a month for 190internet and don't have to pay for cable.
>>
>>23076239
43. You?
>>
>>23076239

Plot twist. I am your sister that is turning 27 March 1st lol

Except I don't have an older sister D:
>>
>>23076258

Is supernatural any good? I literally know nothing about it. Except there's a guy? Idk you can say that about any show!

I thought about buying something like that but I was always on the fence about it. Yesterday my car battery died and the sound went out on my TV so my money is going towards fixing those things.

Happy New Year to me yaaaaay
>>
>>23076224
Amen. Well, if a woman looks like a child, I am not attracted at all. But I share the rest.
>>
>>23076262
Just looked at you >>23075981 after I replied.
>>
>>23076262
29. 43 and liking mid 20s that's still a pretty big age gap!

>>23076265
>>23076276
She hates 4chan lol she's a Reddit kind of girl. I LOVE supernatural. I don't know what I thought it was about for all these years but I watched the pilot and realized it was like ghost hunting brothers and am completely into it now.

>>23076285
I posted in the baby face thread earlier lol I look the same at 29 as I did at 16. Except my face thinned out some.
>>
33m straight. Kik undead_los
>>
>>23076285
I agree. Back in my early 30s I met an amazing 20 yr old and actually fell for her a bit, but she looked like she was 14 and I had some difficulty with that and she was eventually leaving to finish school so....
>>
>>23076198
I understand that it's garbage, but things haven't changed that much man. Little tweaks here and there have made things worse in my opinion, but just because I don't like a thing doesn't mean I don't understand it. Anyway, I like knowing why I don't like the things I like so I can explain in a reasonable way why instead of being old and ranting like a fool.
>>
>>23076311
I'll have to give it a shot. Secretly I am more of a reddit girl too. I go there every day.
>>
>>23076341
There are 10 seasons all on Netflix. So if you like it you've got something to watch for quite awhile!

Reddit is too hectic in design for my taste. Its great for cheap Windows keys.
>>
>>23076311
>I look the same at 29 as I did at 16
Your face definitely does not look like 29.
>>
>>23076332
Reminds me at my g/f being 5 years younger as me while I have been around 25.
>>
>>23076347
It's a good show. I haven't followed it through all the seasons but its one of my fallback shows.
>>
>>23076094
I hope you use that on your online dating profiles. Because we do that at this age if we aren't married right...?

>tfw 27 and unused uterus
>muh biological clock
>>
I like how the women aren't getting immediately flooded by idiots in here. I'm guessing they've all tried it with a grown woman before and got their shit pushed back in, and went back to harassing teenagers instead.
>>
>>23076311
It's not so much about the age difference as it is about attitude. Most women with great attitudes towards life around my age are married. I really don't care about the age difference I just won't rule someone out immediately because they are significantly younger.
>>
What I find weird is that I've always liked older women (and people in general tbf), the older I get (31 now), the more it seems like younger women like me. And to be honest I didn't much like them when I was their age. Now it just feels a little creepy.
>>
>>23076349
It'll catch up to me eventually.

>>23076369
I think I'm on season 3 now. I'm at my parents for the holidays so I haven't watched in two weeks. I'm not sure I'll be able to sit through all 10 seasons in a row but we will see!

>>23076371
A used uterus is worse lol don't read 4chan threads about women over 25 they'll depress you. But I have a 5 year old son and single moms are hated so much online. Average age to have a child was 27 for females back in 2010 and rising. You've got plenty of time :)

>>23076393
I can understand that. I've dated younger before. They are less cynical(kind of the right word) at a younger age. Do you use dating sites? Have you ever been married?
>>
>>23076412
>It'll catch up to me eventually.

Yeah when you're 50 your face will look 30. The horror...
>>
File: philosophersstone460.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
philosophersstone460.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
28, male.

UK.

Feeling more and more like I need to come to terms with my own mortality.

What are some references of time that trigger you guys? For me it's films, books, games etc - when they were first released. The first Harry Potter film was released a decade and a half ago for example, and the first book in 1998.

Ninety-ninety EIGHT! That's 18 years ago! Nearly two decades.
>>
>>23076412
I don't have much luck with dating sites and honestly I am not really looking to date. I'm just ending an 8 yr relationship, 2 kids 2yr & 6ysr old. I'm really interested in making friends and if I find someone that I can't live without, fantastic. How long have you been single?
>>
>>23073297
26 coming up fast on 27. Just found a actual adult job so I'm slowly growing up.
>>
>>23076463
You made my day!
>>
>>23076412
>A used uterus is worse lol don't read 4chan threads about women over 25 they'll depress you. But I have a 5 year old son and single moms are hated so much online. Average age to have a child was 27 for females back in 2010 and rising. You've got plenty of time :)

There's a silver lining. A lot of women struggle to even have kids, and even when they do, they're unhealthy or suffer from issues resulting from pregnancy in older age (autism for example).

So it's not all bad.

Why did you break up with the husband anyway?
>>
>>23076412
>But I have a 5 year old son and single moms are hated so much online.

I would recommend men with children. Single men. My sister was in your boat and married a guy with a daughter, and they are pumping out kids left and rightnow. I don't even have one and they are up to four. Alternatively, there are actual men out there who are not put off by children from a previous relationship. The last three generations of my family have raised or help raise children that did not belong to them, via an unexpected death, or a previous relationship. Have faith.
>>
>>23076412
Yeah I'd rather not be a single mother though I am prepared to do so. But I just got too much shit to do before I have kids. It's cool, Kim K is 35 and popping out healthy kids so I'll be alright.
>>
>>23076463
I dunno my mom hit mid 30s and changed drastically. If it helps I was an ugly kid/preteen/teenager.

>>23076477
I was the same age as the kids in Harry Potter as they were in the books as they were released... I can't believe it's been that long since the first movie!

>>23076492
I've never used dating sites or apps. I was just curious if older men do. Men do have te advantage when we get older. I've been single since my son was born five years ago. I didn't want to date with a small child. Two and six are the still adorable and love you ages :) I want another son before my uterus checks out.

>>23076523
I was told at 17 I couldn't have kids. I dated a guy for 6 years never even a pregnancy scare. We had a pretty bad break up. I moved across the country. About a year after breaking up there was this young hot party guy in college that was always pursuing me so I gave in and started dating him ended up pregnant after 5 months. I had to move back home across the country to my doctors(since they knew me) and where my insurance worked. He felt like I left him so he moved on with my best friend while I was pregnant. Got her pregnant too. I decided to stay put. No husband just typical young and dumb. But I wouldn't trade my son for the world.

>>23076556
I would absolutely date someone with kids. I love kids my siblings are 11, 9, and 7. I've got tons of nieces and nephews. So someone with kids would be great. I just am not really looking to date right now. And while I was taking a break dating apps took over and it's kind of out of my comfort level I guess.
>>
27 at the end of the month, what the fuck am I still doing here?
>>
>>23076578
That's awful about the guy. I have dated women with kids In the past and always loved the kids, but in the end daddy dramma was to much. If I met the right woman 1 or 2 more wouldn't be out of the question. I love babies. It's nice having younger friends because I get to hold the babies at the parties. Lol
>>
>>23076578
>I was the same age as the kids in Harry Potter as they were in the books as they were released... I can't believe it's been that long since the first movie!

Yeah, it's a punctuation point in time, similar to the LotR movies, that everyone can relate to.

I think my youngest memory on that note was the Star Wars prequels. Phantom Menace wasn't actually that bad, looking back at it.

>I was told at 17 I couldn't have kids. I dated a guy for 6 years never even a pregnancy scare.

Exactly. At least you have a healthy child. Always try to look on the bright side - fixating on what you don't have can consume entire days, weeks, months, years even.

I think it's a no-go for a lot of men, but for others, provided you're also prepared to have kids with them, or they have kids of their own, they'll be more open to the idea.

>>23076593
No risk social interaction. It's why 4chan becomes an addictive time sink.
>>
>>23076611
Ya I guess so, whats really fucked up is I have a partner but I sort of whish I was single just so I can post/save nudes from /soc/ with impunity.
>>
>>23076616
Are you male or female?

My formative sexual years were spent with girls I met on 4chan and honestly it's difficult to go back to dating normal girls who think being choked and slapped around is weird.
>>
>>23076573
It's not so bad. I don't have to coparent or compromise with decisions about my son. My dad and siblings are young so we are always with them. Or he goes to my family's farm to spend time there. He has no idea he's missing a dad. Luckily there's no drama because of distance. Sometimes my ex will send me mean texts but I don't really care. My dad, step dad, uncles, and cousins are always around so there are male role models. I think the worst part is no one else was there to change diapers haha.

>>23076610
Yeah I am lucky to not have the drama. I know some split couples you always have the baby momma/father in the picture constantly so it can be tough if you don't get along.

>>23076611
I remember seeing the prequels in theaters. And I'm ecstatic I had a son. I grew up on my own and always wanted my own family/home so being told I couldn't have kids was rough. You'd be surprised how many men after seeing me and my son interact ask me out or say they've developed feelings. I think it's a scary thing to see on a profile but each situation is unique.
>>
>>23076636
I'm the product of a single mother who is the product of a single mother. So at this rate I fully expect to carry on the family tradition. Especially with divorce rates being so high.
>>
>>23076477
Also 28, male and from the UK. I'm feeling like I need to get a fucking move on in life. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>23076636
Yeah same. I went to see them in the theaters too.

I was more hyped for LotR though when that came out - I remember back then accessing some shitty 320p trailer on some really basic homepage for the films. Even corporate pages or pages of big budget franchises were or less just very basic raw HTML back then (I don't think CSS even existed), very little client-side scripts.

I'm surprised men act that way, where are you from anon?

>>23076656
What's your past relationship success been like?
>>
>>23076631
Male.
I never met anyone but I have emailed/skyped some folks. All nasty dirty bastards, which I sort of miss.
>>
>>23076656
If I had known I could've gotten pregnant I would've been on birth control honestly. Wait until you're married or really settled down. Having the extra hands, income, and someone to share it with will make life so much more enjoyable. You've got plenty of time.

>>23076672
Probably just an instinct thing, like women being attracted to men that are good with children. I also have a ridiculously cool kid that's easy going and not shy. I'm sure there are just as many guys that turned away but I wouldn't really know.

I'm from the us.
>>
>>23076661
My life is ok, but I feel I lack enough proactive hobbies.

People with proactive passions in life, regardless of where they're at professionally, are the people who really enjoy it. Think of things like, say, craftsmanship as a good example.

>>23076701
>I'm from the us.

What part?
>>
>>23076709
Washington, D.C./Maryland
>>
>>23076724
You don't sound like a typical single mother.

Actually come to think of it most single mothers I've met aren't really promiscuous or slutty at all. Or ever were, it's more a one mistake thing.
>>
>>23076701
Waiting to have children in a relationship with the larger incomes that usually come later in life does make it a lot easier. I was raised by a single mother as well. She and my dad were young when I was born 21/20 respectively and split when I was 2. There was definitely hard times financially growing up but there was always a lot of love.
>>
>>23076578
>I dunno my mom hit mid 30s and changed drastically. If it helps I was an ugly kid/preteen/teenager.

Hmm, what does your dad look like? If he has enduring looks you might be in for a nice ride. I suppose being ugly at one point has it's benefits. Perhaps you came out of it a more accepting person. Or you were a butter face and guys were always after you anyway.

>I would absolutely date someone with kids. I love kids my siblings are 11, 9, and 7. I've got tons of nieces and nephews. So someone with kids would be great. I just am not really looking to date right now. And while I was taking a break dating apps took over and it's kind of out of my comfort level I guess.

Dating apps are great. To avoid. You can't even be sure you're talking to the person in the photo anymore. At least if it's supposed to be female. Guys, well we're everywhere so you just have to make sure you're getting the one you need and not some clown. What sounds worse, not knowing that the girl you're talking to and having feelings for is a dude, or that the guy you think is the one is actually just trying to get in your pants or hurt you?
>>
>>23076672
I've had 3 serious relationships, the longest being 5.5 years.
>>23076701
I've always been super careful. I either swear by birth control or condoms. I don't want to purposefully become a single mother but I almost view it as an inevitability. I may be slightly jaded
>>
>>23076701
> Having the extra hands, income, and someone to share it with will make life so much more enjoyable.

Coming from a single dad I can second this. I have 3 young kids and the extra hands are almost a necessity with me. The other day I was in a restaurant and was chasing one while the other 2 tried to slip out the front door into the parking lot. It's insane how much energy is needed just for ONE kid.
>>
>>23076724
That's a beautiful area especially in spring.
>>
>>23076734
I blame mtv.

In all seriousness though, I know single moms that are awful and some that are great. Usually if they were druggie, slutty, strippers before they had a kid they probably will be the same after. But normal girls make mistakes too. I didn't want to have an abortion when I might not have another chance to have my own child. And I was 24 it's not like I was a teenager. Everyone situation is different. Marrying the druggy stripper isn't going to magically make her a better mom.
>>
>>23076764
>I've had 3 serious relationships, the longest being 5.5 years.

And how many casual relationships?

>>23076778
Yeah, if you would have had difficulty having children then I don't see how anyone could blame you. You may only get one shot at it after all.

Still, I do think kids grow up better with a male role model - but a lot of the negative stuff about single motherhood is linked to the fact they're at the bottom of the SES 4 times out of 5.
>>
>>23076753
I have cousins that are in their early 40s and their son is a year older than mine. Because they couldn't have him until now they are financially stable enough that he has the best of everything and absolutely anything he needs/wants. As a parent you know how it feels to be able to give your kids what they need so yeah waiting is a great idea.

>>23076758
My dad is stupidly ridiculously handsome. And I have no plans to use dating apps. Getting catfished sucks but it's easily avoidable. Guys that just want sex, well that's a lot of guys. Things like tinder make it so much easier too bc I you don't give it up easily they'll just keep swiping.

>>23076764
You'll be okay as long as you're safe. being jaded may help you in the long run. You'll be much more aware of Ye possibility and that means less likely to have an accident.

>>23076767
I can't imagine 3 on my own. One is enough! But yeah just being able to go to the bathroom or make a phone call is a luxury.

>>23076772
Cherry blossom festival is one of my favorite things here.
>>
>>23076803
A lot haha. if I'm not in a relationship I kinda do what I want when I want. I'm always safe though. Hence no accidents in the 10 years I've been sexually active
>>
>>23076803
It's actually poverty that creates most of the problems people associate with single moms. It's not the lack of a second parent but the lack of a second income. I agree that a good male role model is important. But that's not always the biological father.

I feel like I took over the thread lol can you tell I'm bored? Parents house with no PC for over a week. I'm ready to go home.
>>
62 M here. survived another year. Tough year but still here.
>>
File: A3101B.jpg (41KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
A3101B.jpg
41KB, 547x480px
On another note, what was everyone's first computer ITT?

Pic related.

>>23076829
Not necessarily a criticism but I think what a lot of men worry about when committing to something long term with a girl like you is whether you're physically capable of the whole "one dick for the rest of your life" thing. If you've grown used to luxuriating in hedonism - it can be difficult to go back to normality - I speak from experience.
>>
>>23076839
>I agree that a good male role model is important. But that's not always the biological father.

It's the constancy of their presence that makes the father such an important part though. A kid learns about both male and female nature from both his parents.

I do agree it can be replicated somewhat through uncles and the like though.
>>
>>23076817
>I can't imagine 3 on my own. One is enough! But yeah just being able to go to the bathroom or make a phone call is a luxury.
It's.... crazy. The twins drive me nuts. I'm not single by choice that's for sure. Because I'm a widower its not like I can drop the kids off at their moms house when I need a break. Other than that, I enjoy being a dad. My boys will kill me one day though.
>>
>>23076846
Mine was an Apple II. I learned how to program on one.
>>
>>23076846
IBM Aptiva with Windows 95 (best OS ever)
>>
>>23073297
>>23073299

>>23075927
>>23075956
>>23075981
>>23076072
LA / 818
I just turned 25 today! Also recently broke up with gf of 8 yrs a week ago.
So it's been pretty uneventful. Had a blast nye With bottle service at some club. Nye kiss with some chick, w/e. I still feel like something's missing.

25+ anons/femanons any advice for the newcomer of this unofficial club?
How do I find what it is I really want? How did you find out what u really want?

Also no plans for tonight yet. Msg me if ur in LA area
Kik 3kai
>>
>>23076862
There is truth to have both parents around all the time. It certainly affected me when I was younger being raised by my mom and around my aunts and grandmother all the time. I tended to be more effeminate in my mannerisms and got teased a lot because of it. I eventually grew out of it but I do tend to prefer female friends over male friends as a general rule. In the end though I think it has become a strength for me as an adult male, especially having a daughter, as I think I can relate to her a smidge more. Maybe lol
>>
>>23076817
>My dad is stupidly ridiculously handsome. And I have no plans to use dating apps. Getting catfished sucks but it's easily avoidable. Guys that just want sex, well that's a lot of guys. Things like tinder make it so much easier too bc I you don't give it up easily they'll just keep swiping.

Well if you favor your dad you might be able to pull off thirty at fifty. Just leave a message in twenty years letting us know how it turned out. Some of us will still be here.
>>
>>23076899
Happy birthday and welcome to the end of adolescents! Look to your future goals and forget all the crap you think you have to accomplish by 30. Enjoy your 20s don't feel pressured, do what makes you happy as long as its not destructive.
>>
>>23075999
omg so this joke is old now? its freaking awesome :(
>>
>>23076878
I can remember writing some awful text-based adventure games with really bad binary choices in basic on some shitty proto-laptop.
>>
>>23076935
It's awesome isn't it?! Pinky and the brain were one of my favorites and the animaniacs. Hello nurse!
>>
What sort of hobbies do you all have? I climb, cycle, and draw.
>>
File: tahmmmm.jpg (31KB, 410x550px) Image search: [Google]
tahmmmm.jpg
31KB, 410x550px
Hit 25 the 30th, what's crackin my nigs?
>>
>>23076958
Hiking, photography, amateur astronomy, cooking... then the usual 4chan lethargic stuff: Playing video games and so on.
>>
>>23076839
It's nice to have engaged people on here! I'm in wa and its up to 20° now. How's the weather out there? My mom is really rural and just got internet a yr ago, still no TV, so I feel that your pain. Lol
>>
>>23076846

Olivetti PCS 286... no hard drive at all.. guess who's turned 32 a couple of days ago...
>>
>>23076938
Are you me? It's funny how far games have come over the last few decades.
>>
>>23076846
Pre pc: Mine was a Texas instruments.
>>
>>23076969

Don't be ashamed of cooking. I love cooking. Nobody knows better than you what you like. Sometimes I go into the kitchen to make something simple and it turns into a 3-4 hour event.
>>
>>23077009
Yeah, I reached the point a few years ago where I can just take a look at what I have in my fridge and rustle something together based on what's available, rather than working purely from recipes.

Braised some pork yesterday with red wine and did a bulgar wheat pilaf with paprika, onions, tomatoes etc.
>>
>>23077009
Cooking is a lot of fun especially if you have someone to cook with. I love it when my s/o is engaged in the process and we can collaborate.
>>
>>23077016
Cooking by instict is very rewarding. It feals like making something out of nothing.
>>
>>23076872
I'm sorry about your wife. I know how you feel(at least slightly) in regards to not being able to just drop them off and get a break. Twins! That's kind of awesome.

>>23076932
I'll make sure to check in with 4chan

>>23076935
Yeah kids don't know who pinky and the brain are...

>>23076972
It's been like 80 here at my parents all week. I'm not sure about back home. Hopefully finally cooling down. I love winter and it's way too warm for December/January.
>>
>>23077033
>>23077024

Agreed. Sometimes I can wrangle a friend to cook with and it's always a great time. Especially at 2 in the morning. Chicken and waffles.
>>
File: IMG_20151229_120624052_HDR.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_120624052_HDR.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
>>23077052
Where did you go to school when you got pregnant? And here's a winter pic for you haha
>>
Almost 25 with no social life
>>
>>23077096
Lol, yep! Once I had a friend who wanted to try a cake recipe she found that used mayonnaise. So one day we were a little tipsy and cooked it up. Not bad and a lot of fun!
>>
Few questions.

How long have you guys been on 4chan?

To those in your late 20s/early 30s: Does your libido incrementally decline? I'm still not feeling that.
>>
>>23077118
Social lives can be a rollercoaster ride. Don't sweat it. Where do you live?
>>
>>23077052
>I'm sorry about your wife
Me too. She was amazing. It's going to be hard to find anyone like her, even though she would have wanted me to move on. Eventually I want to be able to have a strong female figure in my son's lives though. They deserve better than what I alone can give them. I don't know many women that would want a guy with 3 young kids, however. That's a lot to take on.
>>
>>23077139
Florida
>>
>>23077136
I'm 43 and I didn't have any decline until a year ago when I became super I'll. Now I'm back to normal.
>>
>>23077151
Wa
>>
>>23077136
>libido incrementally decline
Sort of? It just depends how active you are. There was a time where I was out of shape for a bit and felt an obvious decrease in sex drive. I'm mid 30s and have no problem now though.
>>
File: sweet-pea.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sweet-pea.gif
980KB, 500x281px
>>23076082
h-hey there
>>
>>23077103
Texas. I'm jealous although I read we might get a winter storm soon.

>>23077136
Since 2005ish lol. And my libidio changes more with medication than with my age.

>>23077150
Yeah that's tough. But any woman good enough for your boys will be able and willing to take them on. My dad had three girls and got remarried!
>>
>>23077157
West palm
>>
>>23077193
What medication are you on.
>>
>>23077165
my sex drive has only gotten more ridiculous as time progresses
im 29
>>
26 m here. All good friends have married, all possible partners have married, young girls are attracted to me but found it it made me really uncomfortable when I actually tried it.

>tfw tangible generational gap

Any of you lads have relationshit advice for our age group? Just [and have always, shoutout to 45 y/o woman I dated when I was 19] want a mature woman.
>>
>>23077232
That's... Somewhat unusual.
>>
>>23076082
Yeah, but you're a giraffe so who cares?

Oldestfag reporting in: 54/m. Anyone here remember wire-wrapping an Altair 8080? ASR33 Teletypes? Punchcards?

Ironically, my health is freakily good while my 23/f wife just bought herself a cane. I suspect I am somehow stealing the life force of people around me.

~ Dorian
>>
>>23077214
Just different meds over the years. Even birth control when I was younger. Nothing drastic.
>>
File: FLcU4jn.jpg (64KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
FLcU4jn.jpg
64KB, 544x960px
>>23077236
44 here :)
>>
File: TeachMeHowToBucky.png (703KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
TeachMeHowToBucky.png
703KB, 648x960px
>>23073297
47 m here

A bit of grey hair at the temples is crack for some college girls :)
>>
29/M here
>>
File: notagain!.png (268KB, 765x831px) Image search: [Google]
notagain!.png
268KB, 765x831px
>>23073297
Also me. Both pictures are from September 2014-ish
>>
>>23077276
N Y C
Y
C

But really, was looking for more relationshit advice than find mai waifu. Seems this thread actually has good discussion in it as well.
>>
File: IMG-199292.jpg (67KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-199292.jpg
67KB, 540x960px
>>23077311
I'm your Waifu?
I'm honored.
>>
>>23077276
Forgive me but how did you even find 4chan.
>>
>>23077331
I'm a cool mom :)
>>
File: 20151225_154839.jpg (642KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20151225_154839.jpg
642KB, 1600x1200px
Im 26 now. Its lame :/
>>
>>23077339
>>23077339
Your also i hot mom would bang !
>>
File: IMG-1001010.jpg (51KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1001010.jpg
51KB, 540x960px
>>23077358
Thank you :)
>>
28 yr old slacker / janitor here

How goes it my fellow older peeps?
>>
>>23077356
Your beautiful! Why is 26 lame?
>>
>>23077274
It's normal for birth control to dull women's libidos.
>>
>>23077377
Aw thank you thats sweet to say. And i just dont like getting older is all
>>
>>23077199
Bellingham
>>
31 m here. I love my age. I dealt with disease from 21-28. I feel like I missed out on a lot, but doing great now.
>>
>>23077396
Nobody does, but its not bad getting older. Just try to make decisions that help you grow as a person and stay young at heart.
>>
>>23077366
Where are you from anon.
>>
26 m here. I don't care about my age. That is only a number anyway. I don't get why people are do obsessed with their age.
>>
>>23077426
Brighton.
>>
M/31/french.
Too lazy to read the whole thread. So what now ?
>>
>>23077193
What part of Texas? I spent 9 months down there in my 20s. What a place! I felt like I was in a different country! AND the Jerry springer stuff I saw! Omg, lmao!
>>
>>23077432
Oh. London here. My curiosity is aroused.

Do you have a throwaway email of some kind?
>>
>>23077425
Haha i have a 7 year old and a 4 month old. I stay very young at heart :) i think having them get bigger bugs me more then my age actuly. Wish i could freeze time so they would stay little and id stay younger
>>
>>23077356
26 isn't bad. You look much younger than 26! I'd feel like a dirty old man if I saw you in a coffee shop and I keep checking you out. :)
>>
>>23077456
Are they both from the same father?

Are they both white?
>>
>>23077366
You are the kind of women I am waiting for in the Kik threads ;p
>>
>>23077446
Haha I was in Dallas/Fort Worth area. It was definitely completely different from living up north. Although I expected more accents and cowboy hats.
>>
>>23077272
47 m here. You...win?

My first Comp Sci college course was FORTRAN. We didn't use punchcards, those were obsolete by then but not a distant memory.

The family of a middle and high school friend of mine owned a towing service and junkyard. I remember seeing an IBM card sorter in their auto shop, no one knew what it was. No idea how it ended up there. Scrap metal by the mid 1980s.

My first computer was a Timex Sinclair. My first *working* computer was a VIC-20.

I have freakishly good health also. And young-ish looks. I'm probably sucking the life force from people around me, but, WTF can I do?
>>
>>23077466
Yes they are both fathered by my husband. German and Irish all the way back on both sides. I dont sleep around and i dont have baby daddies that shit is gross.
>>
>>23076276
>Is supernatural any good?

I watched it from the very start through season 9. They should have stopped at seven seasons. It's just silly now.
>>
>>23077463
No way lol. I get told i look old on here all the time.
>>
>>23077496
I wasn't to far from there. I was near longview. For me coming from the west coast the accents were crazy thick, I can still pick a Texan out of the crowd. Lol. I think though the accents got thicker the minute I was found out (non-texan). Crazy, wonderful, strange people. Lol. The heat! I would like to experience an east coast type blizzard/snow storm. We get a foot max most yrs and it doesn't last very long.
>>
>>23077450
I do, [email protected]
>>
>>23076371
I've never had one. The babes flock to me as though to a warm nest waiting at the end of a perilous migration
>>
>>23077598
Thanks anon. Emailed.
>>
>>23077584
It actually snowed in Dallas when I was there and I believe they just got snow. We have had a weirdly warm winter up at home but it's should snow soon. I miss winter. I'm ready for it to get here.

>>23077613
Yeah m-me too
>>
>>23077276
You're never 44!
>>
The older I get the younger the girl I need to pump full of my cum. Fuck my life.
>>
>>23077553
Well I'd be on you like a fat kid on a donut. I think you're hot in a "wholesome girl who needs the nasty slut in her brought out and tamed" way. And several others.
>>
>>23077272

Sorry but I >>23076840 have you beat by a few years.

Punch cards? Sure. Cut my teeth on an IBM 1401. Dropped the deck many times.
>>
>>23077741
Yah im a very good girl irl. Secretly knid of a slut tho. I cam on here. No one i know in person would ever think im like that. Its funny
>>
40/m checking in. Still trying to figure out the snapperchat
>>
>>23077801
Is your husband down to share you?
>>
>>23077899
He knows i cam if thats what you mean.
>>
>tfw when you're a year shy of 30 and your younger sister tells you today shes gonna be a mom in 9 months.

at least I can't be a wizard, I got that going for me
>>
>>23077917
I mean, any threesome or swinging opportunities for you?
>>
>>23077937
No not really sorry
>>
>>23077356
This makes a lot of others look lame if you ask me.
Wish you were in my contact list ;)
>>
>>23077802
Lol that's whippersnapperchat to you
>>
>>23077659
Did your son start kindergarten this last fall?
>>
>>23077947
Thanl you :)
>>
>>23078005
you got a new haircut! looking awwesome with it
>>
>>23078005
wow! You're actually SOOO pretty!
Whatcha doin in a place like 4chan :(
>>
>>23078013
Thank you i cut it myself. Suprised it turned out looking ok
>>23078026
Aw thanks. And nothing much just passing time :)
>>
>>23077276
>>23077319
>>23077366
>would do pretty love with but than fuck as hard as I can/ 10
You're very hot mom but the city you're living in is an infection imo though, sorry.
Ever dated anon from 4chan?
>>
>>23078005
Well, why not give it a try:
My Kik is willwillwill78
>>
File: IMG_20151231_181713.jpg (244KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_181713.jpg
244KB, 960x1280px
>>23073297
27 is such an awkward age /:
>>
>>23077801
We should chat sometime. :) Kik: NotoriousFAP
>>
File: 20121217_205744.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20121217_205744.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I turn 70 this year.
>>
Im 29 just, starting to feel it now.

Just a bloke from the UK really
>>
Back in my day 4chan didn't suck as much
>>
Place has been busy since I left. Looks like somebody is trying to bang the moms now. I was shocked it didn't happen sooner.

What is everyone doing for dinner?
>>
43, male, Australian. Dont feel old as I am.
>>
31/m/texas

Sooooo yea
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-22-52-09_1.jpg (112KB, 1080x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-22-52-09_1.jpg
112KB, 1080x1058px
29 f Washington. Just came back from living abroad for a few months. Feeling disoriented still. Kik: Vicinthesea

>>23078731
Wonderful! I would like to speak with you more if you are being honest.
>>
>>23079322
Hi, 43m in wa. Messaged you.
>>
>>23076846
Amstrad cpc 464...cassette player instead of disks
>>
27/Female.

I could have sworn I would have had some goals and achieved them by now. Oh, and have left 4chan.
>>
>>23079482

Same here. But I did a lot more swearing and thinking than doing. Now I'm doing and it's kind of sad to see where I should have been a decade ago, and where I could be now. But I'll get there.
>>
File: img046.jpg (526KB, 1752x1170px) Image search: [Google]
img046.jpg
526KB, 1752x1170px
>>23079322
What would you like to know?

This picture is me chipping away at the Berlin wall in some of my better days.
>>
>>23079482
Don't sweat it. Society puts a ton of pressure on us to be all we can be by the time we are 30. Adolescents doesn't even end until 25+ which is why most successful people don't get it together until their 30s or 40s.
>>
>>23079482
>>23077311 here, in the same boat. Not sweating goals, but like >>23079322 I was abroad, albeit for four years [kek, military]. What's most alarming to me is that I'm still on 4chan.

Actually had a talk with the afformentioned young girl, couldn't describe old 4chan without sounding like a secret club rose tinted oldfag.
>>
>>23079531
Wow. Honestly? Everything.

Are you able to text chat?
>>
>>23073297
desu
>>
27/m but i have been working on my undergrad since 18 just finished it this may. dont know if i have time to pursue a graduate degree. or the patience honestly.
>>
>>23079814
>tfw 26 and going back to school
>2 years to finish BA
why even live
>>
25 manlet from phx checking in. I'd hang myself if I could reach the ceiling
>>
File: me8.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
me8.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
im 28! what does it mean?
am i cool now?
>>
27 male NEET. There's a certain frustration being here, knowing that most of the people who post here are early 20 somethings who are basically just bored and antisocial between college classes. Here I am trying to find some decent conversations about animu and vidya. Meanwhile, a lot of these shitposting yokels will get the chance to travel abroad or have a family, meanwhile in a decade I'll probably be forever alone, still living off the gubment and not even made it to the other side of the continent in the same amount of time.

I'm probably too mature for the young people, and too immature for the old people. My only real fear is that I won't find someone else who is also somewhere in the middle and spend the rest of my life completely alone by social anxiety or lack of social status.
>>
i'm 25 and a hkv

anybody here believe in euthanasia and would take pity on a stranger
>>
>>23079634
That is a weird thing to say your an adolesent till 25. I get it usaly takes longer then that to meet finachal and career goles but you are not really an adolescent. You are an adult by that age for sure
>>
>>23073297

I'm 25. I like fantasy anime, horror films, retro games, and eighties music. I'm also desperate for conversation. Feel free to add me at rxxster (skype).
>>
>>23080217

Nah the real problem is that you want to live anti social in the middle. Find a purpose and some courage to earn it or fuck off and die you. Misery doesn't love company dumbass
>>
File: 20160102_193010.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160102_193010.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Also, life keeps getting better and better as I get older.
>>
>>23080325
I'm not in the habit of taking advice from someone who's best line is "fuck off and die." I may not have what most people would consider a purpose, but at least I know it isn't being a simple cunt on 4chan
>>
Bamph
>>
>>23080468

I'm not giving you advice, I'm not in the habit of sparing advice to whiney shits who have no will or drive to better themselves. The most amusing bit is that you probably sit there thinking you're better than all the 'shitposting yokels' and the irony is lost on you

But continue trying to find some decent conversations about cartoons and virtual reality. That's what you should be focusing on 27
>>
>>23080635
So you're looking to pick on easy targets like a high school retard as if I don't already put effort into improving my life. At least you're honest about your edgy habits. I don't give the slightest fuck about virtual reality, but sure, throw out some easy buzzwords and bitch about someone else wanting to find friendship and talk about their hobbies. That's the well adjusted, manly thing to do
>>
>>23078819
Chicken pot pie and champagne.

Finally caught up on all the holiday dishes and shit; i couldn't stand the idea cleaning anything more.

(Dixie cup and plastic spoon, before you ask)
>>
File: Photo on 12-31-15 at 8.11 PM.jpg (162KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-31-15 at 8.11 PM.jpg
162KB, 1080x720px
>>23073297
At 25, I went from 133 lbs. to 200 and change. Not sure why.

Now I'm 27 and hovering around 190.

Fuck aging.
>>
>>23080747

Haha don't flatter yourself. I didn't target you or anyone else. Your post was one of like 2-3 I read at the bottom of the thread. I haven't read through this thread or any others because I've already been disappointed enough today.

Video games are literally virtual reality. I don't spend enough time on the internet to know the slang, but it's pretty funny that the dude who says things like 'shitposting vidya animu' is accusing me of using buzzwords.

It isn't a hobby when you're 27 years old, unemployed, and trying to connect with people on the internet about cartoons and video games, it's an escape from the absolute lack of substance in your life. Blame all your problems on 'social anxiety' when in reality you're just an emotionally stunted manchild
>>
>>23081097
So your life is great, but you were pissed off enough to lash out at the first post on a thread that irked you. Not even bothering to scroll up and find someone you could have a more positive interaction with, or consider your advice might not have anything to do with the problem at hand. No really, you're totally proving what a mature, well adjusted and certainly not manchild you are. And surprise, I'm mainly unemployed because I'm physically ill. When was the last time you woke up for an appointment in crippling pain that medications won't ease? I think you have me mistaken for someone who will care about your shitty brazen opinion through several different organ pains fuckwit. Try an elementary school, they seem about your speed
>>
>>23078026
Her name is Kitty. She cams in SMA and Pregnancy Threads.
>>
>>23077965
No he's got a late birthday so he missed the deadline. It's for the best because he's a head shorter than everyone else on his tball team. He had a rough start so is still catching up in size. Plus I get one more year till he leaves me!

>>23078005
How is it possible a 26 year old looks like an adult while I'm stuck as a kid? Every time I see people my age in movies I think the actors must be older and just playing a younger role. I'm beginning to think it's just me... I don't even mean like old. You absolutely don't look old but you do look like a grown up lol

I just drove 7 hours home and the thread is dead. Except the two fighting about absolutely nothing.

After the long drive I decided to come home and vacuum. A lot.
>>
>>23082742
This is me btw my ID has changed again.

>>23075981
>>23076239
>>
Hi, 31 m here. Aways lurking
>>
I will start a 25+ kik group. Post your kik anons
>>
>>23082954
Can we do skype or irc? I'm too old for kik and snapchat.
>>
>>23082954
thebeedee
>>
>>23080325
>>23080357
>>23080635
>>23081097
Just goes to show maturity and age dont always correlate. You act like a 19 year old meathead. Esp. With that tattoo.
>>
27 year old female with a decade on 4chan reporting in.

What boards do you guys go on? I only come to soc when I'm bored but lurk on /co/ and /ck/.
>>
>>23083284
I come to /soc/ every few months when I'm bored. Sometimes it's a flop and sometimes I make new friends. But I can only take it for a few weeks.

I like /adv/, /pol/, /g/, /wg/, /x/(sometimes good/spooky/funny reads), /lit/, /sp/, I check ylyl threads on /b/ a lot too.
>>
File: 13519849.jpg (65KB, 1080x953px) Image search: [Google]
13519849.jpg
65KB, 1080x953px
26/m/ger

going to be 27 this month.

>>23082954
>pic related
>>23083284
>What boards do you guys go on?
/soc/, /b/ are the main boards that i frequent for years. from time to time i roam other boards but not that much.

it's snowing...if i wouldn't have to work outside tomorrow i would be psyched.
>>
>>23083284
25 year old Ausfag male also with a decade reporting in.

/soc/ is a rarity, I'm on /k/ (my job requires weapons knowledge), /trv/ (I travel a lot), and /adv/.
>>
File: Snapchat-5309002556131039568.jpg (295KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5309002556131039568.jpg
295KB, 1080x1776px
>>23083333
>it's snowing
Meant to post this pic
>>
>>23083284
27m, NYC. ID changed, but I've posted in the thread before. Can't believe it's been a decade for me too. 4chan is the only website I still frequent regularly after all these years, but [spoilers]it was never good[/spoilers].

/co/ and /ck/ here as well, occasionally /vr/, /trv/ and /m/ when I remember they exist
>>
31/m/TX

Rarely come to /soc/ anymore. Mostly on /pol/ and /out/.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
25 and 2 years old reporting in.

I feel much older though because of my experiences.
>>
How's everyone spending their sunday? I just finished throwing out 5 bags of misc trash that has cluttered my drawers and shelves. Feels good
>>
>>23077276
>>23077356
M A N H A T T A N
A
N
H
A
T
T
A
N

>>23083402
This is actually my first time on /soc/, save for this thread it would have been my last as well. /out/ is a comfy board, but it's hard to find threads that don't diverge into /k/-tier operators and equiptfags. I just want to talk about hiking and mountain feels, m8.
>>
>>23083470
Start a pic sharing thread about places people have hiked.
>>
>>23083470
>>23083480
As long as it's on /out/. This place will turn into camwhore city.

I'll try and contribute, as I also want to hike the Alps in 6 months.
>>
>>23083484
If he started that thread on /soc/, it would be pruned because of all the kik, snapchat, trap, dick threads.
>>
>>23083480
>>23083484
I don't actually have too many pictures of my hikes anyway
>taking a camera and not investing in the experience without technology
but I won't post them anyway, maybe I'll start a thread on /out/ if I can dig something up.

>>23083464
Do most of my cleaning on Saturday, but nothing is comfier than crashing after a long cleaning day in your spotless place
>>
>>23083494
I was working yesterday so I didnt feel like cleaning. Got one more room to do, but that will wait till tomorrow. Coffee, movies and lurking out the window, watching the snow fall is my go to activity now.
>>
>>23083494
Late to the party.
28 here.

I spent my morning running stairs and then almost throwing up. Woo
>>
File: 20140623_143522[1].jpg (787KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20140623_143522[1].jpg
787KB, 1280x960px
>>23083494
I take my cell phone. It does me no good as a cell phone because there isn't any reception out there. But as a camera, it does just fine.

If I didn't have to have a cell phone for work and stuff, I'd get rid of it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>23083508
I've been four+ years on a dumbphone, looking to cut out the texting this year and just get a voice/call phone. Seeing everyone else fidget and writhe when they can't get to their phones turned me off the whole thing ages ago.
>>
>>23083526
I have a smartphone, but I also dont get the fidgeting and writhe when they can't get to their phones. Honestly, I think I'l buy myself a candybar Nokia and just use it for calls. Call me old and old fashined, but I miss the old times, when you'd call someone, tell them meet me here and here, and everybody thats supposed to show up would be there, without a billion texts inbetween. Plus, the peace, you're out and noones gonna bother.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>23083464
I've been cleaning all morning after being gone for two weeks. My cat sitters decided to not clean the kitty litter and somehow fed two kittens a 13lb bag of food in less than two weeks. The cats also ripped a bag of trash open and tore half the ornaments off my tree. I'm about to load up to go to the dump but my house smells so nice now it's wonderful.

I got a fancy new vacuum for Christmas.

Pic related. My tree and my vacuum.
>>
>>23080930

It's not aging it's getting lazy. When you're young and active it's easy to keep the weight off. I remember being a teenager during the summer. We would wake up, probably not eat, go swimming for hours, put our money together and get a ton of kids meals while they were $0.99 and then fill up on that before walking to the next place to play basketball, or football, or tag in a dense wooded area. Most of the day was spent moving and very little was spent eating and sitting. Flip that around and you get fat real fast.
>>
>>23082954
Well... Add me, too
>>23078482
>>
>>23082742
Idk probably because iv been living onmy own and paying my own bills since i was 17 and i have kids. That kind of stuff makes you miture fast and kind of like ages you. Pluse my youngest is only 4 months old so lack of sleep to lol.
>>
>>23083028

If you're still around what is your skype?
>>
>>23083590
Nice vac! That's to bad about the cat sitter. When my was little she couldn't wait to start school and her first day of kindergarten she ran and hopped on the bus. She didn't look back or hug her mom bye. Lol she is a fiercely independent person.
>>
>>23083735
I've been on my own since 15. Put myself through college. Had my own store until a few months ago. And have a five year old. I still feel like a kid :(

>>23083746
mandurrh
>>
File: 2016-01-02 19.51.15.jpg (2MB, 1647x3037px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02 19.51.15.jpg
2MB, 1647x3037px
I do love my life more now that I'm 27
>>
>>23083757
Thanks! It's purple and pink. Has the febreeze filters. I'm in love.

I'd say my son is pretty independent like he's not shy but he also notices instantly if I'm out of eyesight. And he makes me go with him everywhere. To get a toy from his room, to pee, to get a lunchable, etc. It'll probably be harder for me than him though.
>>
32 m WA

I do not want kids. Speaking from other people's experiences.

I do want to kick back and chill with someone who is fun(ny), articulate, easy going. Not everything need to have a time table.
>>
>>23083779

As they age they will realize more and more how important you are and were. My dad and I converse poorly, but the love is obvious. I can still tell he misses me now that I'm not there for him to badger about getting my life together. Nobody expected that I would get my life together and flee the state.
>>
>>23077356
>>23077366
would dick pummel

30m here. finally starting to realize what is actually important in life. too bad im now burdened with the rigors of old age :(
>>
>>23082954
>kik
26/m/uk
pandapops2014
>>
>>23083779
That's sweet. My 2yr old is more like that. Yesterday he came and gave kisses throughout the day. My daughter prefers to do her own thing. What kind of store did you have?
>>
>>23083758
Thats a good thing to still feel young. And those are some mager acomplishments. You scould be very proud of yourself. :)
>>
>>23083878
Shipping store/copy center/print shop/web design/PC repair. I live in a small town so it was like a one stop shop for local businesses. I was Fedex and ups authorized which was the main income.

My son is super affectionate I am literally smitten. I want another son. Just a house full of boys one day.
>>
>>23083897
Meh I'm surviving, I wish I had that foundation most kids get from their parents to start their life. That "at least I can always go home" feel. It's shaky and tough. I do things in the wrong order. You should be as well!
>>
File: m.jpg (708KB, 3471x2311px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
708KB, 3471x2311px
>>23083484
>>23083508
Posted it, for what it's worth. Didn't have any pictures, but enjoyed a comfy morning reliving memories

pic not mine, but related.

Outside of work, what do most of you guys find yourselves doing these days? I feel at this age/maturity people have a good idea of what they like to do, and hobbies are often now passions or pursuits.
>>
28/m/Holland.

Ahything going on?
Feeling or acting my age? As litte as possible. There's work, but in my free time I'm my own man.
One life, live it.
>>
>>23083897
you are an amazing woman
>>
>>23073297
also, 50m here, still trying to figure things out, love to work, always have, but also want to get back to the things that i did when i was younger - cycling, fishing, cars, comics
>>
18 M
Looking for older women who wouldn't mind talking to a younger virgin guy
Cougar_Hunter007
>>
>>23084645
Theres an age gap thread for that
>>
>>23076124
Same here, at least you're not female
>>
>>23084934
32 is too old? I guess 36 is over the hill then, huh. Lol I don't feel old....
>>
File: 2022417.jpg (874KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2022417.jpg
874KB, 1080x1920px
28 / F / BC

Soc guys make me feel super old. Always ask me if I have kids or if I'm married. Augh.
>>
>>23084963
well, why are you not?
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 941x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 941x941px
>>23084963
I'm 28 and have a kid while not married... You should see what they say about me
>>
>>23085014
Why am I not married with kids?

Because I don't have a husband and I've never been pregnant.
>>
>>23083680
No, actually. I'm just as inactive now as I was as a teenager, if not less. Nice try though.
>>
>>23084963
Silly kids think people have to be married and have kids by 30. They have some big surprises waiting for them Lol. I didn't have kids until I was in my late 30s. 43m now. Oh, and you look like a baby ha-ha.
>>
>>23077152
Glad your back to no all anon
Also 43
>>
>>23085029

as you can see, you have no reason to feel old. there are many older people here.
>>
>>23077276
Lookin good 4.. 44
>>
>>23085025
uhm...a mom?
>>
>>23085025
>>23084963
Same age as I am and I'm single without kids.
//care. There are all kinds of reasons to be in a relationship or not, and to have children or not.
In the end it's your own choice.
>>
>>23084959
It's different for men. For women, once you pass the 30 milestone, all the advertisements in youtube, gmail etc al over the internet turn to pregnancy test or diaper ads (fuck off clearblue, I'm not "ready for a smile" and don't need to figure out my 4 fertile days each month) and you start noticing all the times articles in the media bring up that after 30 the risk of birth defects like downs start climbing and how there are lots of women who waited too long to have kids and then can't etc.

It's just rubbed in your face a lot more. With men, I don't think that sort of "If you're thinking of ever procreating, time is running short" stuff starts until well past 40, or when the concern starts to be that you'll die before your child will reach adulthood
>>
31/F. Been browsing 4chan for nearly a decade.
>>
>>23085074
Thx!! How about you?
>>
>>23085111
Do you really mind, though? Are you personally trying to have kids? Or just open to the thought of having some in the future?
>>
>>23085153
Yeh, I'm all good thanks.
We'll sort of, partied to hard for many years. Letting my body self heal again now....
Good job the body has intelligence to self heal some of the time (not allways though for the unlucky few)...
>>
33/m/germany here

browsing 4chan for maybe 14 years. Planning to do it the next 14 years too, So i guess i will be a real old man here soon...
>>
>>23085124
Fair play, been browsing 4chan on and off for years also.....
Sometimes forgetting about it and coming back
>>
>>23085124
28 m, same or even longer lol.
We've been corrupted.
>>
>>23085186
Yep, same, I drift in and out. But I work 12-16 hour shifts that are 90% downtime (pediatric nurse, babies don't do much), so I always come back to browse /sp/, /pol/, /trv/ or /cgl/
>>
File: 020.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>23085101
yeah I have a 5 year old

>>23085105
Yeah I always wanted to be a mom so Im pretty happy. But I'm pro people doing what they really want. If you dont want kids don't have them.
>>
>>23085214
Glad there are people like u I n life....
Couldn't do it myself, hard enough to look after myself!
>>
>>23085237
Thanks, that's nice of you to say. Honestly, I got my nursing license so I could work three days a week and earn decent money, but I get bored pretty easily, to even gross shocking stuff kind of loses its luster after awhile.

Kudos to anyone that does anything IT related. I need to interact with other people to feel happy professionally. Not having those casual relationships/interactions saps my energy and makes me depressed. Is it ever a lonely job?
>>
>>23085269
The job isn't lonely, I have lots of colleagues that I interact with and bounce off.
It's just when there's a breach or crisis, that's when it gets stressful. In all though, glad I do what I do, it can be very interesting
>>
>>23085248
Nice, congrats with your kid ^^
I don't feel ready for kids yet, and I have no idea if I ever will. I just think I have way too little patience to raise a kid to proper standards as my mom did with me. ' cause honestly, that's how I'd raise my kid instead of all the spoiled brats or juvenile crooks I see running around today.
>>
>>23085248
i meant they would call you a mom :) I just cant understand what is wrong about being father or mother without being married....
>>
>>23085323
I actually kind of love it. I dont have to coparent or like compromise on big decisions about my child. I get to do it all. I support us. Hes got lots of males figures. We are doing pretty good.

>>23085298
yeah you will know if you do and if you dont that's okay too. i think the worst thing people can do is have kids when they dont want one. the kid knows and its the worst to feel like being born is a burden. just do whatever makes you happy :)
>>
>>23085248
He's a cute little guy. You must be proud! I have a 6 & a2yr old. Do you support from your family?
>>
>>23085373
Ugh. Don't get me started on the kid knowing and feeling a burden.
Though I didn't feel a burden because I hated my dad at the time for years to come still.
I have had an eventfull childhood :'D Partially not because my mom was (and is) great, though ^^
Or getting a kid when you're mentally not ready yet, even though you really want one. D: That's the same as getting a puppy and bringing it back after 3 weeks.
>>
>>23084963
you could easily pass as 23yo, cutie :)
>>
>>23085373
That's wonderful. I'm glad you're a happy, high-functioning Mom.

The only way I'd have a kid is if I had a nanny and/or a stay-at-home husband. I couldn't function being stuck in the house with a kid all day. I already do it for work, and without the constant stimulation/pressure/tasks/insanity of a busy job, I'm miserable. But I also feel like that's a lot to ask of a male partner. There is so much stigma and shit thrown at men who take on that domestic role.
>>
>>23085269
Sorry, forgot to mention, deleted last post as I don't usually let on what I do for a living...

What's your fav cos play character and the place you want to travel to next?
>>
>>23085373
right? it is your decision to live like that or not to.... :)
>>
>>23085380
Yeah my siblings are 11, 9, and 7 and my son is 5 so he thinks hes has brothers and a sister. And my dad just treats him like his too. I mean my dad absolutely loves him to death like big huge smile when my son runs to him. I love it because I love my dad. And my mother despite hating me absolutely loves him. I think she loves him more than she loves my sisters. Also my family has a farm and he spends a lot of time there with my uncle and cousins hunting and fishing and doing 'boy things' haha He's completely surrounded by love. One happy boy. I miss age 2! Also I bet your 6 year old is twice his size. He weighs 35 pounds still.

>>23085399
yeah that was me. its an awful feeling. if i was rich id literally open an orphanage and take in every child that just wants to feel safe and at home. that would be my dream!

>>23085414
Thank you :) stay at home dads are a thing now might work out for you :)

>>23085433
Yeah I mean it was absolutely my decison
>>
>>23085248
>>23085373
>>23085454
has a nice ass and pussy, shame about the constant lying and paranoia though
>>
File: 20151227_004650.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151227_004650.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
Me. 30. Chilean.
>>
>>23085466
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>23085163
Well, not trying to have kids at the moment since currently not in a relationship, but would like some in the future, possibly.

It just adds to the impression of feeling old, and of how society, or at least advertisers, see you as belonging to different demographic now, whereas you yourself don't feel all that different. It's just a little unsettling, is all, this dissonance between how you feel and how people "your age" apparently should act
>>
>>23085480
I know how that goes. I rarely act "my age". I don't think immaturity always goes hand in hand with being irresponsible. I feel I can be a perfectly functioning dad with kids as well as be able to goof off and get silly sometimes. You're right, society does have an unfair expectation of women that are not young, but what does society know anyways? You are only as old as you feel.
>>
>>23085478
on my old pc and i'm not like that really, go find out for yourself
>>
>>23085545
You don't got shit m8.
>>
>>23085563
you can say that if you want, but i know i have it and so does she :)
>>
>>23085577
Sure thing. I have em too :^)
>>
>>23085594
pics or it didnt happen. want me to post my ass i will. as long as that guy stops following me in every thread. its creeping me out.
>>
>>23085601
that'd be nice
>>
>>23085531
No, and I don't think it's necessarily immature to just not feel ready for the parenthood + mortgage + steady relationship + routines and juggling responsibilities thing. Might just be being realistic. But on the other hand, I have a lot of acquaintances just a bit older than me who seem to manage to continue being themselves and goofing off occasionally etc despite having produced offspring, so it's a little comforting. And in a way, perhaps it's good to be reminded of biological limits - I just could do without being reminded every single time I try to watch a dumb cat video or a cartoon clip online, heh.

It's a funny feeling, being sometimes surprised when you remember your real age. I still feel the same as I was when I was 25, similarly confused about what I should do with my life. I wish life had a pause button, haha
>>
>>23085601
waiting for you to deliver your ass so i don't need to get them off my old HDD
>>
>>23085673

Can you not ruin a perfectly good thread with your shit? Go make your own thread about how bad she hurt you that one time you thought you were in love man.
>>
Hy мнe 25...
>>
File: IMG_20151203_204453.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_204453.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
25, peйт
>>
>>23085601
do it.
>>
>>23085699
lol i didn't say she hurt me, i'm just letting other people know she's loose and got the goods
>>
>>23085730

You're behaving like an angry child, you don't have to admit she hurt you we can see it. I had a tantrum over a girl too back in high school. Now I'm an adult and I move on when I'm not wanted somewhere. You should do the same.
>>
>>23085630
>I wish life had a pause button
Right? Sometimes I feel like things happen too quickly. I'm not really worried about getting older, I'm more concerned about getting to do everything I want to in life. I haven't had any regrets yet and don't want to find myself in a place in life where I begin to have them. I know that feeling. I'm 36 and still confused about what I should do. I'm optimistic enough to think that it will all turn out good though.
>>
>>23085743
you should contribute to the thread a bit and post a picture of yourself. instead of white knighting like a fagget who doesn't know shit
>>
>>23085777
please just stop. there are now two threads with you doing this. just let it go.
>>
>>23085777
Oh sorry I didn't realize this was a pissing contest. I'll get right on posting pictures to make you feel better about yourself tough guy. Just wait right here.
>>
just post the nudes

fuck
>>
>>23085831
i thought you were going to post your ass, zzzz
>>
>>23085761
Yeah, by now I'm trying to accept that there'll likely never be this certain feeling of the right choice regarding careers, but instead it'll always be trying to be (or deciding to be, maybe) satisfied with the choices I made. Having regrets sucks, so good for you on having avoided them so far.
>>
>>23085839
>>23085831
still waiting on them pictures, sigh.
>>
>>23085454
You have a similar age difference between your siblings as I have with mine. My sister is 12 years younger. My dad is the same way with kids, he's great. My 6yr old is a twig she is tall and scrawny, not much heavier than your boy.
What part of the country are you in?
>>
>>23085903
I personally have found that there are no perfect choices (relationships, careers, life decisions, etc.). I almost missed getting together with my wife because I was looking for "the one" and she didn't fit into my image of what a perfect relationship was. I don't even regret losing her because I valued the time we spent together. Maybe the same concept applies for your career choice? Sometimes you can set your sights too high and plan ahead so far that you miss whats going on now right in front of you.
>>
>>23085269
>Kudos to anyone that does anything IT related. [...] Is it ever a lonely job?

It is very lonely where I work, I`m the only IT person around and other people just don`t care about the things I do except when something breaks. Lots of downtime, tried to do something creative for the firm, but nobody appreciated this and I even got slapped on the wrist for doing things extra. I try to relate to people on a personal / human level, but most of them are shallow, self-obsessed and/or simply dumb. Add some usual office politics, petty fights and bickering and you`ll get what I mean. Have a few friends, but outside work. It`s really fucking depressing environment.
>>
>>23085980
Very good points. My relationships have followed similar paths as have my careers. Doors have opened when I was least stressed about looking for either one. I'm at another cross roads now. Looking for my next career. Life is fluid, don't just drift along, but don't try to swim against the current either, you'll just wear yourself out.
>>
>>23085980
Building up criteria and expectations beforehand can make one miss out on what's there, available and really important - but for me, it's more like not really having what it takes to succeed in the profession I thought I wanted to be in. So trying to change tracks at this point is just realistic, I feel, better to look around and try to change things for the better now than keep struggling in something that seems to be going worse and worse for me (and also fundamentally changing as an industry) every year. And personally, I regret not tackling my depression sooner but instead wasting years to being depressed.
>>
>>23086021
Career choice was always easy for me. I just chose the thing that I thought would make me the most money and did whatever I could to make it happen. This isn't because I'm obsessed with money I just never felt that I needed to have a purpose or accomplishment through working because I feel enough sense of worth in my personal life. My philosophy is that work is something you need to do to be able to get to do more things you want to do. My goal is to have enough passive income in a decade that I don't have to work at all. Then I can devote more time to family, hobbies, philanthropy, and anything else that inspires me.
>>
>>23085831
Wow, I doubt you remember me but we used to talk a few months back on Kik before I moved down to Florida from NY. You used to tell me how you would drive your grandmother to Florida, not far from where I was moving to.
>>
>>23086055
That takes a lot of guts to admit that you aren't where you want to be and make a conscious decision to change it. Most people will just cope and deal with it because they feel comfortable and secure with status quo. Trust me, I have changed career paths at least a dozen times, mostly because I needed to be able to adapt to changing times and stay current with my skillets. It's scary at first and yes I have failed. The real test for me was knowing what to do with that failure.
>>
>>23086104
>skillets
Yes. I bought a bunch of new skillets haha. I meant "skill sets".
>>
>>23086103
You worked in an airport and had two adorable kids? Moved from ny to Florida.
>>
>>23086148
Lol awww you remembered me. I'm flattered. How have you and little man been?
>>
>>23086168
Of course I do :)! Sorry I totally got rid of kik it's just not my thing. He's awesome! Just turned five! How are your two? How's Florida??
>>
>>23086074
I did the same thing for a long time. I was in sales and did very, but hated it because I wasn't intellectually challenged by it. I had an opportunity to manage a commercial supply outlet and really enjoyed that even though I had a drop in income. Then I had an offer to run a construction company. Then almost a year ago my adrenals quite working. Now I'm starting to feel better, looking for that next door. I have been a stay at home dad which has been great.
>>
27. At the age where metabolism is slowing down, sucks how when you get older you have to make a conscious effort to stay in shape.
>>23084963
Would waifu.
>>
I turned 25 and now I feel old :(
>>
>>23086175
That's great. My daughter just turned 5, and my son turned 1. Florida has been interesting to say the least. Its taking a lot of adjusting.
Hit me up on my throwaway email, I'd love to keep in touch sweety. [email protected]
>>
>>23086185
I envy you, although not the circumstances obviously. I wish I could be a stay at home dad for a while. Hanging out with my kids is one of the only times I truly feel happy and sometimes I feel like I miss out on little moments because I'm at work. I like to take videos of them on my phone then pull it out when I'm on break so I can smile.
>>
>>23086209
I will when I get back to my computer!
>>
Hey guys I'm 24 and 11 1/2 months whats going on you old fucks
>>
>25, from Brazil. Lawyer.

How do guys cope with loss? Lost one of my best childhood friends yesterday, moved to a different city 3 years ago, can't go back to the funeral, planning to visit the family next week.

But fuck, it messed me up so much. Caught myself crying 6-7 times today, and it doesn't feel like it's real yet. Talked to my other childhood friends and they are in a similar situation. Never gone through that. I don't know how to feel or what to do.

I feel...lost and somewhat old.
>>
>>23086283
Time buddy, just time. If you're the kind of person who can meditate on it to move past it, try that. But don't rush time.
>>
>>23086283
>How do you guys cope with loss?
I'm not sure. If you find a way let me know. All I know is that it gets easier with time and even then there are certain moments where you fall apart even years later.
>>
>>23086283
I wish I had some magical anwser to help. But the other anon is right, it just takes time.
>>
>>23086283
The easiest way to cope with loss is not to care in the 1st place.
That's just harsh though
>>
>>23086283
Time. The pain never dulls, you just learn to make that pain a part of you.
>>
>>23084963
What part of bc? I'm in Bellingham
>>
>>23086336
>>23086349
>>23086374
>>23086393
>>23086424

Well, guys, thanks. Smoked a little to relax (hadn't done that in someyears), trying to focus on the next week. But still, it's hard. I don't even know what to do.
>>
>>23086468
I used to use alcohol to numb the pain, but that's not the most healthy route. You just have to accept that death is a part of life, and cherish the life your friend lived
>>
>>23085413
Haha, thanks.
>>23086191
I'm guessing that's a compliment. lol. Thanks.

>>23086460
I'm in Kamloops.
>>
>>23086283
I shut myself down and off for a few weeks. It gets easier in time because you don't see it. But then again I wear a tribute on my leg.

And i still lose it when I look at my wall and see the picture
>>
>>23083379
No way! I'm also in NYC. Small world.

And you're right, it was never good. But for woke reasob I can't escape.
>>
>>23084963
You are pretty af! Are you in a relationship? I have a feeling that you got asked out at least once a week.
>>
File: 66cEdULgcD.jpg (161KB, 640x557px) Image search: [Google]
66cEdULgcD.jpg
161KB, 640x557px
29/f/us
I dunno why I keep coming to 4chan. I suppose it's because I have been using it since 06/07 and I have formed a habit.

I was socially awkward when I was younger but grew out of it when I found my career. Still I come to 4chan.
>>
>>23086879
you and i have the same story only i dont have a career
28/m/us
>>
>>23086505
That's way up there. Do you guys have much snow?
>>
>>23086879
What part of Cali? I recently moved to AZ and I've already been to Cali 4 times, love it there.

29/M/AZ Anyone have Travel plans for 2016?
>>
>>23087134
I'm in new mexico currently, looking to travel all over the world while I can, my work lets me take advantage of that.
>>
>>23086654
Poster you replied to here, sup NYC pal

>>23086879
>>23087186
>New Mexico
I'm sorry for your loss. Glad I left there after high school, beautiful state, but a true Land of Entrapment if there ever was one.
>>
>>23087296
Lol well its not a big deal for me, I am from Canada I wasn't born here. I can see why a lot of people look down on this state though, the people and crime they create is pretty terrible. I have a good job though and live really comfortably while I am here, beautiful state and AMAZING food but I wouldn't make it my forever home
>>
>>23087331
Yeah, spent a lot of childhood there, still have family. The food is worth the price of admission alone, and the state itself is gorgeous, but man the actual living there isn't. Enjoy your time there, it's a great state.
>>
>>23086855
Single af, haha.
>>
27/M/BR

I've been looking for people to talk, but it's hard to get anything meaningful out of the younger ones. If you guys have a group or just want to shoot the shit, hit me up.

Kik (just made it): frdneto
>>
>>23084963
I'm 30 and I've been told I look 50+.

At least you're pretty as fuck.
>>
>>23087186
nice, Does your workplace have offices all over?

Maybe you have those "I can work anywhere that has internet" kind of jobs (which im trying to make my next career move)
>>
>>23087412
HAHAHA that response just made me really hard
>>
>>23077504
My vic-20 brotha!
40m here
>>
28/m/CT

where u at 860 peeps
>>
if she doesn't remember sailor moon used to be on on-air broadcasting, she's too young. . .
>>
Where my LA oldfags at?
>>
>>23087331
Most poor states are that way. At least most people there are just have-nots, instead of states like Arizona and Oklahoma where there's a disgusting small part of the population with vast wealth and tons of poor, and not much in between.
>>
>>23087908
I'm in Long Beach. Does that count?
>>
>>23087956
Kinda! I don't find myself down there much though.
>>
>>23088210
I work near downtown L.A. if that makes a difference.
>>
>>23087485
That's an odd reaction to a casual statement.

Anyone else here coping with the feeling of lacking purpose or value? You know, when you reach the point in your life when you realize that everything is transient, and that while the most important thing you have in reality is your connection to people, those people are ultimately fickle, and nothing lasts forever?

What do we live for?
>>
30 m cali, been coming here for awhile off and on.
>>
>>23088561
Actually been struggling with this for a very long time, I'm trying to just go day by day and help my roommates.
>>
>>23088584
I feel like I'm in "overtime" in the game that is my life. I should have been dead long ago. Now I basically exist for the sake of existing and it's absolutely horrid. There's no joy to be had here. The closest thing I have to a purpose is helping my brother stand on his own feet, and he's nearly there. After that, I'm basically dead weight.
>>
>>23088630
i believe we were put here to help other people. if you can honestly say that you even just tried to help someone, then your life has been a success.
>>
>>23084963

Kek, my (married) relatives always asked me "When are you gonna have a family? Wife? Children?"
They stopped when I started using this answer:
"But why? Do you want me to be miserable, too?"
>>
>>23075912
Feel ya bro.
10/05/87
What is the retirement age for 4chan posting?
Been here since 09
>>
>>23088936
Is that before or after you tip your fedora?
>>
>>23087412
Where are you from? You are probably just selective af. What kind of guy do you usually date? Attracted to?
>>
>>23077504
>>23087568

Yay! I probably still have mine somewhere in the basement. C-64 is there for sure, along with CDTV. Maaaan, that nostalgia... I wonder what today`s kids will be nostalgic about, because I see literally nothing of value. Our generation got "lucky" for we have a lot to remember: video games boom, coin-op parlors, 8-bit era, dial-up times and the golden age of Internet with all those landmarks like Geocities long gone...
>>
>>23085025
I don't see anything wrong with that.
You look adorable btw
>>
>>23088943

I wear a red bandana, bro.
>>
Older anon in NM, travels a lot
Intrigue me further.....
>>
>>23085025
they say milf
that question was too easy, next.
>>
>>23088941
1/25/87 I was born during the super bowl. On my dads birthday. I was pretty much raised as a son haha also I've been here since 2005ish...

>>23089007
Thank you so much

>>23089370
Hahaha nah people think single moms are scum and women over 25 are worthless.

But thank you :) made my morning you guys.
>>
First day back at work after christmas break of 11 days and i feel every second of my 29 years!!
Ohh i wish i could recover like i used too.
>>
File: 2015-12-24 16.01.27.jpg (337KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24 16.01.27.jpg
337KB, 960x1280px
Gonna be 26 this April, a failure of a human being. Well at least time is passing by more faster these days, the end is gonna come sooner.
>>
27/m and I'm a single father of two. Most women either have a problem that I have kids, or they can't understand why my kids will always come before them.
>>
>>23089953
i have a friend who was in that position
she would repeatedly use the phrase "he shouldn't put another woman's children before me"
she was otherwise perfectly rational, but when it came to her bf's children, she couldn't deal with it
>>
>>23089953
Date a single mom. I'd totally date a single dad, my son would be ecstatic to have kids to play with.

And I absolutely understand why the kids come first. I'm also a bit protective of all children though.
>>
m/35/cuty and horny for girl only
seemecum44
>>
>>23089974
I can't stand women like that. If anything, the fact that I'm a good father and not a deadbeat should be a positive thing.
>>
>>23089989
I'd love to date a single mom, just the only ones I've found in person are either shitty mothers, or gold diggers lol
>>
File: photo.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
33yrs old

Im tired
My knees hurt
My back hurts
I wanna take a nap
Hey sonny don't hog the Metamucil
>>
>>23089997
I have yet to meet a single dad. But I live in a small very country town. At tball all the mothers just look at me so sad haha and I'm like the outcast all my myself. But yeah gold diggers or bad moms would suck.
>>
>>23090051
That's cause most women make it nearly impossible for us to get the kids. I'm still going through the drama
>>
>>23090118
Yeah it's tough for dads to get custody. She really has to be a bad mom for her to not get them. I think joint custody is ideal if both parents are good. Your relationship might have ended but why would let that take a parent away from your children. You should be happy your child has both parents to love and care for them.
>>
25 male here. Found 4chan in December 2003. I am a wholesome and well-adjusted adult now. Thanks, 4chan!
>>
>>23088944
I'm into gamer guys. I need a guy to be into the same sort of things I am. Games, anime, computers.

I'm from Kamloops, BC.
>>
>>23090282
Jeez yes. I code/Sprite for games and a guy that's into cs/scifi/robotics/space is super perfect for me.
>>
>>23089989
I'm just getting back into the dating world after 8 yrs and I would love to meet a single mom for the same reasons as you have stated. I was getting along with a local girl and I made a comment about my kids and that ended it right there!? It's not like I'm shopping for a replacement mother. Lol people! Im starting to think its harder for a single dad to find someone. I don't suppose you are in wa? Lol
>>
>>23090297
Yeah. I want to have good conversations, be able to play games together, etc. It's not all about good looks and being nice.
>>
>>23090043
Ha-ha you sound like my 64 yr old mother.
>>
>>23090142
My ex and I are going to try cohabitating for a little while to make it easier on the kids, especially the 2 yr old. We have had an amicable split, everything 50/50 including the kids and I'm a stay at home dad right now.
>>
>>23090368
I hate hate hate when people say I want a dad for my kid. Hahaha like yeah right asshole. You'd have to earn your way into being a part of my kids life I wouldn't let just anyone take that role. It would take me a long long time to even consider someone for it. But yeah that's the reason. Other single parents understand that stuff: while non parents just assume the worst of us.

>>23090374
Exactly if you can nerd out with me we will be fantastic. I'm super introverted and a loner but with a boyfriend I love to spend time with I'm all about that co dependency.
>>
File: IMG_20160103_132727900.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_132727900.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>23090403
You sound great! I love a little codependent cuddling. I wanted someone to snuggle with yesterday when I watched Paul. Lol my 2 yr old kept me company.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x665px
>>23090425
My son is all about cuddling.
>>
[SPOILER] is this enabled on soc? [/SPOILER]
>>
I'm almost 26, not single, but poly, childfree, gainfully employed full-time, and set tinder to only search for 18-21 year olds.
>>
>>23090383
is she hot?
>>
>>23090438
That's adorable! My daughter was never a cuddle, she always wants to be off doing her own thing, but the little guy is so affectionate its awesome.
>>
>>23090473
So I'm told. Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x620px
>>23090484
Oh yeah it's totally great. He kisses my forehead when we not to bed and in the morning to wake me up. "Good morning mommy." And I'm just smitten.
>>
>>23090494
My guy does that too. It makes my day when I hear good morning daddy. When I was really sick last year he was the only one checking on me. He would pet my head, give me hugs and kisses and tell me he loved me.
>>
>>23090142
We are always trying to be at least friends for the kids, but its easier said than done. But I'd rather have custody just in case she gets into one of her moods and tries to take them away from me. Plus, my daughter is special needs, so we do try our hardest to make things as least stressful as possible for her.
>>
>>23090509
Yeah sons are the best. I can't imagine anything in the world making me any happier.
>>
>>23090527
Yeah it's not easy but I'm glad you are trying. And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you guys can get things figured out and working well.
>>
>>23090509
Fuuuuuuuuuck stop making me want kids
>>
All you kidfags are disgusting.
>>
>>23090644
don't be mean gamps, think of your heart.
it's not good for you to get agitated.
>>
>>23090644
I think poly and open relationships are disgusting but I'm not putting you down for it: to each their own. What ever makes you happy!
>>
>>23075999
19 and I know that shit. Animaniacs was amazing. I make references like that and people older than me go "wtf". Fucking hate it.
>>
>>23076198
Because you can find MTV on YouTube.

Things change to survive.
>>
>>23090747
Haha I make it all the time it's just like natural. My sister actually wears a shirt with the quote on it.

You are an awesome 19 yo. Props.
>>
>>23090730
But you're objectively wrong so it's a shit comparison.
>>
>>23090769
I mean if you want to just hate us I can't stop you. But I'm not going to be be nasty back or put you down. I hope things go good for you :)
>>
>>23090777
>not be nasty
>classic passive-aggressiveness

Nice try, mombie.
>>
>>23090783
I'm not being passive aggressive. I mean it. I don't like to be mean to people.
>>
>>23090787
lol
>>
>>23090793
Yeah I'm a softie sorry ha
>>
>>23090793
How long have you been in a poly relationship?
>>
>>23090800
>Hurr I'm 26 but I only fuck 18-21
>Derp you people and kids are gross
>How dare you not like my claims of open relationships!!!

He's obviously trolling.
>>
>>23090630
WOW! Want to have kids bad?? I love little babies, especially when they start to recognize you and smile when they see you. It makes my heart melt! I used to fall asleep on the couch with my daughter when she was first born, all snuggled on my chest safe n sound. So sweet!
>>
>>23090933
Lol my son slept on my belly every night. Never slept in a cradle. He just fit like perfectly. And it helped missing him in my belly.

I thought it would freak me out like alien and baby bursts through. But it was absolutely cool.
>>
Poly relationships are an interesting dynamic. Do you and I partner love each other you want anything for them to be happy? Or do you care so little for one another that you want an open relationship because you can't or wont bring yourselves to end it.
>>
>>23090968
Which part freaked you out? My daughter had a bit of a big head and got stuck in the pelvic opening and had to be an emergency c section. It looked a bit like alien and bursting out as they pulled her out of her mom lol.
>>
>>23090968
Thinking back to when my kids were still infants make Mr want another one......now I just need to find a woman who's not a nutjob relationship wise lol
>>
>>23091009
That can be a challenge. They tend to be very approachable and good at lying for a very long time (not bitter, really lol).
>>
>>23091048
Tell me about it, I was with my ex for 10 yes before we broke up lol
>>
>>23091142
Yeah.... 8 yrs. I'm afraid I might be broken lol. Hello nurse?!
>>
>>23090998
I had a csection I didn't dialate an turned out he was breech. They wouldn't pull the curtain back and let me see. They said it would be traumatic.

>>23091142
We are all kind of crazy
>>
>>23090282
I live in Seattle. Kamloops is deep in there, Vancouver is the farthest that've ever been in Canada. I tried to play games but Im so impatience that I just cannot sit anymore after the first hour.
>>
I'm 29, married, a physician.

I've been posting on 4chan since 2005. Not sure why I still come here, but I do. I don't post as much as I used to but still lurk.

Anyone have any questions or insight
>>
>>23091199
Lol, a little crazy is fun!

It was a little traumatic looking seeing down inside of her. I was going to take pictures but thought she wouldn't want to see this. You know those scenes in movies when a guy gets disembowled and is trying to scoop his guts up? Yeah a bit like that.
>>
>>23091236
Hi wa person! I'm in Bellingham. Grew up in Edmonds. I miss it down there until I get stuck in the traffic.
>>
>>23091278
Hello, anon! I have a friend living in Bellingham atm and we just talked about hanging out soon. How often do you come down this way? Edmond is a vey nice area.
>>
>>23091416
Lately it has been about once a week with visits to family and friends. How long has your friend been in Bellingham?
>>
>>23091492
She just moved there recently, she was in Blaine before. How old are you? How did you end up all the way in Bellingham?
>>
>>23091654
I'm 43. I was born up here. My mom's family is up here. About 15 yrs ago I moved up here partially because I was dating a girl in Bellingham and got tired of all the driving. My ex grew up in Blaine. How old are you?
>>
>>23091706
I am 42 and also currently live in Bellingham
>>
>>23085025
Hey It's the bama guy from weight loss thread. 28 huh would have guessed 24ish.
>>
>>23091714
No kidding! Whenever I post in wa threads I get nothing, just a bunch of Tacoma south anons. How long have you been up here?
>>
>>23091734
She does look really young! When she is my age she look like she is still in her 30s and her sons teenage friends will discover what milf means. Lol
>>
>>23091776

Since the early 80's. Rode my big wheel all over Tweed Twenty.
>>
>>23091734
>>23091734
I'll be 29 in a few weeks.
>>
>>23091789
Yeah no joke, wish my friends moms looked like that :D
>>
>>23091797
Well chances are I won't get to say it so i'll say it now. Happy Early Birthday!
>>
>>23091789
>>23091804
You guys are the best
>>
>>23091811
I added you on skype, is that cool?
>>
>>2309183

did I accept it already? Yeah of course its fine
>>
>>23091849
Says pending, but I'm on skype for business at work so I don't know how it works when it comes to adding people from outside of the domain.
>>
>>23091832
^* that was to you
>>
>>23091706
I'm 32. It always started with " I was dating a girl..." Lol
>>
>>23091811
Your welcome! What part of the country are you in? I think you said once but I'm to lazy to scroll up lol. I wouldn't mind skyping if you are down: aromeoguy
>>
>>23091878
Is that how you know the girl in Bellingham?
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (10KB, 281x72px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
10KB, 281x72px
>>23091861
Yeah I think my request is sent to you properly.
>>
Made New Thread
>>23091948
>>23091948
>>23091948
>>
N E W T H R E AD
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D

>>23091948
>>23091948
>>23091948
>>
>>23091909
Nah, i know her from one of those camsites way back when. Never dated but we do like to chill once a while.
>>
>>23091236
Games make me bored if I am not interested in the game. But also, games are more fun when played with another person.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.