[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we get a new Tinder thread going? rate/critique/post wins/do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 60

File: image.jpg (44KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 560x415px
can we get a new Tinder thread going?

rate/critique/post wins/do whatever as long as it's Tinder related.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
and here's mine, I'm trying to convey that I'm not a fuccboi without coming off as a beta which is apparently pretty tricky. any pointers?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151229-123512.png (263KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151229-123512.png
263KB, 1440x2560px
Frenchfag here, in New York for the holidays, is that an okay start?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151229-123548.png (789KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151229-123548.png
789KB, 1440x2560px
>>23052922
Girl's profile
>>
File: Screenshot_20151229-123534.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151229-123534.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>23052925
And mine
>>
>>23052922
Not much to go on really, if she is from new york you should ask where she would go if she only had a few days.
>>
>>23052683
Holding a cat is pretty beta get a dog.
>>
>>23052981
I have a friend who has gotten multiple matches just from his cat as his first photo. I used to think the cat thing was beta too but the only type of girl you're not going to attract are ones that despise cats.
>>
make first picture a limp dick picture (Brett Farve)
>>
>>23052981
OP here, I have a dog, he's in my pictures just much less photogenic
>>
>>23052677
Never been on tinder before, but I've been single for two years now and my ex told me she uses it.

Is it worth it? Or will it be like OKCupid, messaging dozens and dozens of girls and never getting a single response?
>>
>>23053222

If you're attractive, face and/or muscles then it's worth it.
>>
>>23052961
Don't ask this... She probably gets that all the time.
>>
85 percent of my 400 matches are Asian women. Is yellow fever when you obsess over false personalities you think all Asian women have? Because I'm only swiping them due to physical attraction
>>
>>23053266
So ugly people shouldn't bother?
>>
>>23053293

Still worth a shot, you never know. Just don't go in expecting much, even if you are attractive.
>>
Should I reset my profile? I feel like doing it, I wanna try with a new photo and it'd feel kinda strange to message girls you've been matched with a month ago. That'd me like my 4th time though lol
>>
>>23053300
I'm thinking about doing this too, I have like 75 matches that are almost all several weeks old because I was talking to one girl and foolishly decided not to message anyone else.

If you reset your profile does it take you back through all of the people you've already swiped on before?
>>
>>23053422

You can match with them again, but chances are they won't remember
>>
File: tinds.jpg (135KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
tinds.jpg
135KB, 480x800px
I have no idea what I'm doing. Aid me!
>>
>>23053300
>>23053422
Wait, you can reset all your matches? So it starts as if you've never been suggested matches?

How do you do that?
>>
should i message this girl on kik if she hasn't responded to my last tinder message?
>>
>>23053740
If they don't respond, move on. Never send more than like, 2 messages. You'll just seem desperate and re-enforce their ego.
>>
>>23053768
yeah oh well fuck it then

know of any good starting messages so it doesn't end up going dry like this?
>>
>>23053776
Try to be funny, or reference their profile. If you're going to compliment something, don't make it their looks specifically. Remember the ocean of dicks chasing them like neanderthals.

You have to move quickly because women lose interest very quickly, and conversation dries up fast as well. start your shitty smalltalk if you like, but you have to quickly make it flirtatious, or arrange to see them, or if you have a way with words and wit, like so few do, charm her pants off literally, get some sexting going after a while. Suggested only for people with good intuition, doesn't work on everyone.

Just come across as confident but not a dick. Don't be a generic niceguy either.
>>
How should I tell girls on tinder that I have a girlfriend without them trying to go all vigilante and trying to find her and tell her I'm trying to cheat?
>>
>>23054587
>protip: you can't
>>
>>23054587
There are websites for cheating. Tinder is not one of them,, you're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>23054587
what are u doing on tinder in 1st place?
>>
>>23054707
Getting laid.

>>23054693
It has worked in the past, but only when I said I had a girlfriend and wasn't interested in cheating on her, and the chick took that as a challenge to get me to cheat.

Also, everything that exists for hooking up is "for cheating", since cheating is just an aspect of hooking up. Places you can pick up chicks aren't "for cheating", but you can cheat with girls at them. Same with tinder. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
>>
File: no.it.wont..png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
no.it.wont..png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>23052677
Is this going to get me an asian normie gf?
>>
>>23055510
Id fuck you. Lets see your abs Julius
>>
Ex Tinder/Hinge/etc user here who had pretty good success back when I was active -- I've been dating a girl I met on Hinge for the past seven months.

Willing to offer advice on profiles/starting conversations/first dates if anyone wants it. Otherwise I'll just sit back and lurk.
>>
>>23055510
cheezus, your profile can't be any more cringeworthy.
>>
>>23052683
Starting off by straight up telling the girl you're not witty or charming and then following up with "I'm not a tool" just screams "I'm a tool." Like it or not, being funny, or at least putting an effort forth towards it, is a quick and easy way to a girl's heart.

>>23053222
I've found apps like Tinder to have a much higher success rate and pool of women than OKcupid. The fact that neither of you know that you like each other until you both say it filters through all the trash messages girls would normally get on sites where everyone can bombard them. Not that it guarantees anything of course and most girls still get shitloads of matches and messages on Tinder, but at the very least you know she has at least some level of interest in you when you first message her.

>>23053605
Not terrible. You're decent looking enough - should have some success. Ditch the collage of you and the girl. Looks too cutesy, like you guys might be together. I'm on the fence about the pic of you and the blonde too, for the same reason. I'd probably replace them both with group shots of you and friends having fun, or maybe you doing some sort of adventurous looking activity. Also, make the black and white pic your default. Looks mysterious.

>>23055510
Your bio feels too long to me. I'd ditch the middle section. Not sure if it's supposed to be funny or what and it comes off as odd but in a bad way. The last section is funny enough and your profile will look better if it goes from your opening mantra line into that last paragraph. Short and sweet. Consider swapping the pic of you in the red and white shirt into the 2nd spot, switching with the shirtless selfie. Even though you're joking, you're right in that it can rub people the wrong way. Start with good, normal pictures of yourself to make a better first impression. Add another group pic if you have one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-21-05-06.png (2MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-21-05-06.png
2MB, 1600x2560px
I think I've refined my bio. The rest are my music tastes, the youtubr channels I watch, and "I'm learning korean" IN korean.
>>
File: image.png (960KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
960KB, 750x1334px
Me being a douchebag...lol ironically it's been working
>>
>>23056335
Pics are okay. Remove the bottom left, the smirk makes you look like a douche and the lighting is especially bad. The others are acceptable to good. Not sure I'd use the "r word" right up front. Might scare girls off. I subscribe to the idea that it's always better to be safe rather than sorry and start things off casual. If you guys hit it off and keep seeing each other, it will become a relationship naturally on its own. No point in risking coming off clingy right off the bat. The Pokemon mention is fine, but drop the Let's Play thing. They have an unattractive stigma associated with them that is not going to attract many girls, "nerdy" or otherwise. Most girls won't even know what a Let's Play is, anyway.
>>
>>23056421
Done, done, and done. Thanks.
>>
>>23056405
For the type of girl you seem to be going for I guess this kind of stupid shit would probably work. It's hard to judge fully without seeing all of your pictures.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>23056436
I mix it up/1
>>
>>23056435
No problem. Depending on who you potentially match and end up going on dates with, if they seem like the type that would be into the Let's play stuff and like, it's always something you could bring up as a hobby when getting to know them in person if you think they might enjoy them too. It's good to save some stuff for the face to face conversations.
>>
File: image.png (986KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
986KB, 750x1334px
>>23056436
I mix it up/2

Yeah I'm not looking for wifey here and if you're looking for anything more than a fuckNghost you're in the wrong place I think. Maybe try Christian Mingle?
>>
>>23056449
You should probably have some sort of gym or work out related pic in there if you don't have one already. Your bio gives off that vibe and the sluts you're going for eat that up.
>>
File: harts.gif (371KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
harts.gif
371KB, 500x391px
>be me
>turn 18
>make a tinder
>talk to some guys
>ask to take me on dates
>freefoodfuckyeah
>first date
>wow hes short and awkward
>comes to my house and we get high after
>think the date went awful
>hang out everyday for not even a week and we start dating
>realize hes my fuckin soulmate
>fall in love
>are still together to this day
>buys me food all the time
>>
>>23056464
Right on, hence the obligatory bike pic. Idk though, seems like gym selfies are so try-hard. Idk though. Maybe you're right. I guess the idea here is to flex without flexing too hard and being classified as a tool by definition..Tactful pic choice can also accentuate physique without straight up having a gym selfie up? Thoughts?
>>
>>23056495
Yeah something like that. Not straight up shirtless mirror selfie, but something that suggests the same idea. Cut off sleeves pic or something? Do you have enough muscle to pull that off?
>>
>>23056525
I'd like to think so yeah. Lately, routines been focused on more cardio so I'm cutting up. Also fairly tatted up so that's mostly always a plus, sometimes not though..
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x611px
will post my pics first and then my bio. would you right swipe or left? DESU I left swipe 97% of the guys on this garbage app.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x385px
>>23056866
hell yea my bio
>>
>>23056870
trying waaaay too hard to be "quirky"
it's insufferable
>>
>>23056866
left.
>>
>>23056875
my bio used to say

"who cares, i'll ruin your life"

but really all i want is to replace the guy i used to do those things with so I'm not lying.
>>
Is it a turnoff if there aren't many pics in the profile? I don't own a ton of pictures of myself
>>
>>23056870
Post a poem
>>
>>23052683
Lose the majority of the first paragraph and that's good
>>
>>23052925
Good because you need an education in grammar
>>
Gonna go on my first tinder date today, nervous as hell.
>>
>>23058392
Best of luck stranger.
>>23056028
Are you sure about swapping out the black and white one? Not sure it's as attractive really...
>>
bump, because…
>>
So, when it comes to tinder, I think there are three things that make or break your first success (that is: getting matches. second, third and foruth comes turning those matches into chats, those into dates and those into fucks. I think I have 1 & 2 pretty dialed, but I am struggling with 3 & 4, so would apreciate help there, but anyways…):

>1 be hot. If you are gods gift to womankind, you dont really need to worry about your tinder profile. You probably wont need one to start with, and wont be hanging round on a manganese face painting BBS

>2 be as good looking, approachable and interesting in your pics as possible. As long as you are not a total, ugly looser in your basement, you can make yourself look at least OK, often quite a bit more. Essentially, this is what these threads are all about.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>23058948
And the 2 approach is perfectly fine, and I do the same, but I want to throw my approaches 3 and 3.5 into the ring, because I think I might be up to something:

>3 be mysterious. And no, definitely NOT like the pic! But have some other, single picture of you, where you can't really see much of your face. Sport pictures, with a sport that is big within your area could work. I have a skiing pic, where I am chest deep in amazing powder. Snow moving and all that, essentially it's one notch under magazine quality. If I where living at the beach, a surfing pic could probably work too, but I am in the mountains. If you are in flyoverland, get a rodeo pic of you, or whatever you folks do. Think of a unique, funny, interesting and non-douchy text for your profile and wait.

Seriously, unlike all my other trials at tinder profiles that follow various guides (sport pic, social pic, suit pic, and so on…), this one always has the highest success rates.

And its not just
>oh well, nice pic, imma gonna match and that's it matches
I get the same number of those with the others too. I get just as many chats out of this, as with other profiles, and my turnover rate into dates is also the same. I seemingly can talk good enough, to have girls give me their phone number, and agree to meet me, without ever seeing my face!
>>
>>23058970
And here is 3.5, which is yet untried, but I'd love to get some feedback from you folks:

As said above, I tried various profile types, and one thing I noticed, is that almost all profiles start out with quite a few matches (to get you hooked?!) and then, depending on your quality, you either stay at a certain level, or there is nothing. I managed to have two like 95% identical profiles, where one was quite successfull, and the other one was a total dud. So I guess it all depends how the first 30 girls or so judge you. If you are lucky, they like you and tinder puts you on top of the stack, and shows you to many. If not, well, you go down to the bottom, and essentially no one will see you.

fuck, I even suspect them running a check if girls give you their numbers.

So I wanna try to exploit this.

Make a Chad profile, put my GPS to somewhere with loads of easy girls, grab their numbers, unmatch them, and after a few dozen numbers, change my pics and my location to the real me. And that's where you come in:
>>
>>23058988
So my idea is to find some random model dude on flickr and borrow his photos. What would I need? So far, I think I need:
>topless + abs, but in a situation that calls for (no bathroom mirror, but beach!)
>Wealth (suit, or fancy car/home. But car could easily look douchy)
>Animals (I guess riding into the sunset, on a horse, topless on a beach would be a jackpot? Other than that: Horse, Dog or Cat?)
Anything else?

Profile: Problem is, I am kinda old, so I cant do a Yolo thing. I guess it is important to also add in the "fact" that I am wealthy, and some reason why I dont share common friends with her. What about:
>New Florida transplant taking a break from running the family business to get his dream PhD in veterinary medicine. I know this is tinder, but I wouldn't mind if you are something special!
Not too sure about the 2nd part, but I think it is nice. Still leaves her with the option for a quick night of fun with Mr. Perfect, but on the other hand, makes her feel less slutty for swiping yes, after all, I have the best intentions.
Should I add a paragraph about hobbies? If so, what should I like?

And last but not least:
Where can I get the easiest girls? Regarding my topless beach photo, It would feel most natural at another beach setting?
>>
>>23058491
It's definitely a cooler picture and a better attention grabber. They'll likely at least look at your other pics after seeing that one first. Always have your most interesting one up front.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-07-52-21.png (976KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-07-52-21.png
976KB, 1080x1920px
How'd I do guys?
>>
>>23053605
would right
>>
>>23056480
HAHA you're dating a short guy
>>
File: PSX_20151230_111351.jpg (130KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20151230_111351.jpg
130KB, 720x1280px
Here's mine guise. How's it look?
I honestly get a decent amount of matches but I'm always tweeking my bio to see what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>23059228
Set bottom right or bottom mid as your main. They are great pics
>>
>>23059228
Also if you are looking for girls either remove the pic of you with the girl or crop her out.
>>
>>23059257
Bet. I had those two set a week ago. And I just added the one of me and the girl. Sadly I don't have many pics with friends, or at social gatherings other than family.
>>
>>23059210
I don't follow?
>>
>>23059145
>openly admitting you post on a nepalese sandpainting imageboard
shitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg

you have a qt smile tho and your ethnicity should be fine considering where you are; remove your 1st, 4th, and 6th/make the third your main for now

also GENERAL RULE FOR EVERYONE; if something in your bio can be portrayed or explained through pictures, leave it out your bio and show it in your pictures

so in your case, get some pics of yr thick solid tight body and you towering over your petite friends

rest of your bio is unimportant so just erase it all and come up with a simple one liner to describe yrself

>>23059228
this is an attractive guy with really bad image placement

your first pic is ooOOo mysterious which can be ok if you have enough great features peeking through, i'm not sure you do... but let's say a girl takes the bait and is like "lemme see what this guy is about"

the next thing she sees is you looking goofy as fuck with gilbert gottfried

now guess what she just swiped left before she even got the above average white guy of her dreams in your 5th pic

rearrange it and you're golden
>>
>>23059353
>>23059228
What this person said. I'd say keep the first one as is, use the bottom middle second and leave them in that order. Mystery to grab attention -> good looks confirmation ->social picture, not a hermit.
>>
>>23059353
I've never really considered the pic placment. But I will admit to the fact, bitches LOVE the duck picture. But I will arrange them so its shown 3rd or 4th. I also just removed the one of me and the girl. As another Anon had said.
>Attractive guy
Thanks btw. :)
>>
>>23059145
Take off the 4chan reference. Majority of girls won't get it and the few that do will instantly swipe left. Lose/lose situation. Fix the misspelling of "I'm". Change your main photo to either the one of you with the marshmallows or the bottom left. The one you have now is too dark and almost makes your heard look super enlarged if you glance at it quickly enough, which is how most people use Tinder.

>>23059228
Duck picture first. Remove the pic of you and the girl. Add in another group pic and separate the selfies so they're not next to each other. You bio looks good.
>>
I have to ask, what's wrong with having pictures of yourself with various women? Everyone says 'get rid of the one with girl' to everyone else, but I'm not sure why?
>>
>>23059620
this is one of those "common sense" things about tinder i think people get completely wrong

the thought is that if you have a picture with you and a girl, other women will think that's your gf and swipe left

i think that the chances of that happening are slim and that it runs counter to one of the most important things to get across on tinder for a guy, which is allowing people to see that you aren't a misogynistic shitbird that will put her in danger

not saying to put up one of those completely transparent shots of a dude in a suit surrounded by attractive women, but just one picture of you and a female friend who's genuinely enjoying your company is enough to say to a girl "hey women actually like this guy, i should like him too"
>>
>>23059620
>>23059676
A picture of one guy with one girl assumes relationship. A picture of a guy with a group of friends, a few of which are girls, assumes friendly non-misogynist. There's an important difference. I know back when I was Tindering, I always swept left on girls with pictures like these. Always opt for the group shot over the two person guy/girl one. It's a safer choice that still shows you're not a shut in basement dweller.
>>
>>23059676
That's how I always looked at it, you build your social value by evidently being desired and enjoyed by others.
>>
>>23059676
I don't think there's a single fucking person who thinks you shouldn't have a picture of you with other girls because "girls will think that's your girlfriend".
>>
>>23052926
De paris ?
>>
>>23059739
There is, believe it or not, I've seen them in these threads.
>>
>>23059303
he/she would swipe you right
as in 'like' on the Tinder application this thread is about
>>
>>23059593
Yeah really tiny rice shaped marshmallows. haha
>>23059353
thanks for your honesty bro

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>23052683
That's one hell of a fucking cute cat, mate, btw.
>>
>>23055940
If you're still around how do you go from a casual conversation to a date on Tinder?
>>
So I just got this app, why is every girl I see on here fat or gross? I've swiped right like 10 times max since dling this morning
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>23052683
well I redid it. I'm just trying to keep it different from everyone else's. better than the first?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>23060490
thanks, haha he's great for pictures
>>
Can I put a few lines of my favourite poem as a description or would da bitches not dig it?
>>
>>23056866
You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my 7 lives!
>>
File: okc_image.png (1MB, 843x1500px) Image search: [Google]
okc_image.png
1MB, 843x1500px
>Straight up has this as her other image in okcupid

>no reverse images on any of her pictures

I want to believe
>>
>>23061316
Damn, he's so cute. What's this breed called?
>>
Just had my first Tinder hookup yesterday. I feel kinda shitty lol... :\
>>
>>23059729
What do you do if you are a shut-in basement dweller?
>>
Should I consider tinder? I'm looking for only serious relationships and am not interested in degenerate 'flings'. I've heard bad things about tinder in this light though.
>>
>>23064440
Was he at least attractive hahah and it couldn't have been that bad
>>
>>23064527
You can try it, see also >>23056421
>>
>>23056870
Way too tumblry.
>>
>>23056870
Fan of Elliot Smith and the mountain goats, so you'd get my swipe
>>
>>23060774
Actually talk to them, be funny, be decently attractive, and be forward without being desperate. Realize you have 200 other girls on tinder you can ask if whoever the fuck bails on you. Try to get the number when you both feel comfortable, but always be casual about asking for it. Smooth. Lay it on them in the flow of the conversation. Once you're texting, pace it however she does, all girls are different. Some hookup in a day, some date in a few days, some date in a week or 2. You'll find out.

I speed dated and hooked up with girls about 1-2 times a week this whole semester until I actually met someone who I thought was special. Dated her since the first week of November still going strong, didn't really mean for it to happen but I have no complaints!

Good luck friend
>>
>>23064549
I'm a dude, and she was a mehh slightly chubby chick lol.
>>
/no friends or hobbies or social life/ here.

What can I do to get a profile pic(s) and bio that aren't female-repellant?

I've started working out but I'm a long way from being /fit/.
>>
File: 1.png (145KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
145KB, 480x854px
Help me out guys, which one of these two is a better profile photo?
>>
File: 2.png (303KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
303KB, 480x854px
>>23066172
2 (current)
are smiling profile photos a no? cause I'm getting poor feedback today, maybe it's due to New Year's Eve though
>>
>>23066172
This one looks like you're about to cry

>>23066173
This one is like the slightest smile. And I don't know I'm getting gay vibes from you in both pics
>>
>>23066185
no homo
>>
>>23066197
Indeed. But I probably shouldn't be giving advice because you're probably getting more pussy than me anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-04-41-49.png (816KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-04-41-49.png
816KB, 1080x1920px
Made a bit of improvements. I got a lighter pic. How about now?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-47-28.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-47-28.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I have no idea what to put in the bio, I like to ski every weekend and I lift 5 to 6 days a week. I have a bunch of other interests but that's what my time consuming interests are
>>
>>23066569
I learned from others that you can show hobbies and stuff instead of writing it. maybe pics of skiing and lifting?
I think a funny line would work for the bio. Just because you have the space to write, doesn't mean you should
>>
>mfw got my first match
>mfw no idea what to do now
>>
>>23066956
whats on her bio?
>>
>>23061301
even worse. i don't want to fucking ask what you're interested in, you need to tell me.
>>
>>23061301
You should have just kept the original 2nd and third paragraph
>>
>>23067004
What, you mean like interests and stuff?
>>
>>23067102
well just screen shot her profile so we can suggest an opener
>>
>>23067109
Can you read Dutch, though? 'cause it's in Dutch... since I live in the Netherlands.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 608x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 608x596px
My bio is in Dutch so there's not really any use posting it here.
>>
>>23067132
Ik spreek Nederlands!

... Alleen ben ik wel slecht in openingszinnen, dus je zult nog niks hebben aan mij.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-00-15-38.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-00-15-38.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
would appreciate any comments on this. Just added second part of bio. Yay or nay?
>>
>>23067166
ay bro, perfect profile
>>
>>23067174
thanks pal
>>
>>23067142
"Hey I see you have Dutch I you. Do you want a bit more? Like <penis size> cm of it?"
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639KB, 4994x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639KB, 4994x2290px
Lads, I'm going to be off on a weeklong cruise come Saturday and I need to get a good idea of what sort of things I should put on my Tinder profile.

Because let's face it, if I match with a girl on the ship they're probably just interested in a one night stand or a good drinking buddy. Should I keep the profile info I have for the mainland, add one of those "Cruising to St. Maarten" one-liners, or just add something downright raunchy?
>>
So I deleted my account a while back and now I get an error when I try to have Tinder send a verification code to create it fresh again. Any clue how to fix?
>>
I matched with a girl and we talked for a bit. She ice skates, but I don't. Would it be a bad idea to go ice skating with her? I'll probably make a fool of myself, but it's something she enjoys.
>>
>>23056480
when will they learn
>>
File: 863321335.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
863321335.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
I keep getting matched with girls that look mighty fine.

But they seem way out of my league. I don't get it.

It's like I'd feel bad even writing to them.
>>
>>23069939
I, on the contrary, seem to never match with girls I'd really like to match with and mostly get the "well, would still date/fuck I guess" ones or girls who managed to hide their obesity etc. in their profile photo. It drives me nuts
WHY DO THE CUTIES SWIPE ME LEFT
>>
File: this is me.png (847KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
this is me.png
847KB, 720x1280px
Beer :D Decadence :D Self ironic selfies :D

If you one day learn to appreciate killing boring men, you know where to find me [A quote from Finnish rap artist]

Netflix and chill is nice if it really is chill and movie is good. Shit movies suck
>>
File: 1421431305001.png (374KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1421431305001.png
374KB, 803x688px
>>23071123
well suomi'd
>>
I quit tinder a pretty long time ago after getting tired of getting swiped left by more than 99% of all girls and not getting anywhere with the handful of girls i matched with in about a year.
Now i'm considering starting again but i have absolutely no idea what to have as a bio, i didn't have one last time because i couldn't think of one then either.
>>
Should I upload a pic of me reading and wearing a t-shirt with a literary reference or that would be too much for Tinder?
>>
>>23070429
Just got another top qt who's a high level youth sprinter

And she has a boyfriend

Why the fuck is she on tinder and why does she match with my balding ass
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-43-38.png (686KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-43-38.png
686KB, 1080x1920px
>>23056870
Found me!
Is that you above?

Also plz rate:
>>
>>23064219
I believe he's called a Grey Tiger Tabby. he's awesome, very animated and goofy. like a clever little dog.
>>
How the fuck do I get the old version back? I want the last active timestamp back so I'm not swiping and having conversations with girls who havent been on in 2 weeks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-34.png (257KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-34.png
257KB, 540x960px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-42.png (144KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-23-31-42.png
144KB, 540x960px
Swipe Left or Right?

Any feedback?
>>
File: IMG_0623.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
New to tinder - no idea what to do with the bio. Just got out of a serious relationship so I figure it's best to just move on. Not really looking for hook ups or anything. any advice?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160101-233354.png (789KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160101-233354.png
789KB, 1080x1920px
I get one match on a good day, any tips? Or should I just uninstall?
>>
>>23073758
>Any feedback?
Uninstall the app, holy shit, what are you doing with your bio, guy?
>>
>>23074264
I would fuck the shit out of that black girl
>>
>>23074264
dang Patrick is such an non-asian name
your description made me chuckle
maybe second pic should be main?
>>
>>23056449
Holy shit, you're such a fucking squid. Did you see Cool As Ice when you were shopping for bikes? Learn to ride a non-nigger bike, and buy some gear, you fucking loser. If I ever see you in the canyons above Los Angeles, I'm gonna knock you off that 2-wheeled faggot-tractor. I'll be the guy who actually knows how to ride.

PS, you're a faggot.
>>
>>23056495
That bike makes you look like a wigger/faggot/moron. (Well, you look like a fucking moron to anyone who knows a goddamn thing about bikes, anyway)
>>
>>23056870
You're what, like 23 years old? You know fuck-all about Elliot Smith. Go listen to your 30 Seconds To Mars, and leave the real music to the adults.

Honestly, if I read that profile, and you were near me, I would meet you....and spit in your fucking dumb mouth.
>>
File: facesmaller1.jpg (216KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
facesmaller1.jpg
216KB, 764x1200px
Is this too serious for a profile pic, finally got the balls to install the app, have the bio written and finished. Only problem is that i have almost 0 images of me in a crowd where im not dressed up, the other pics i've chosen are either witty or in a costume :/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-10-09-47.png (491KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-10-09-47.png
491KB, 768x1280px
This is my piece of shit. I just made it 4 days ago and I already have 27 matches, but I don't feel like I even made a good profile.
>>
>>23075881
they just think you're an indian math wiz who's going to make them rich.
>>
>>23075895
But I'm Black/Hispanic. Do I actually look like a fucking Indian?
>>
>>23066173
Shave the baby peach fuzz.. either go full beardboy or 8 oclock it but lil baby beard too faggy
>>
>>23075903
In this picture ... kind of
>>
File: tmp.png (2MB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.png
2MB, 1224x1224px
Is this a good profile pic,
or do I look too disgusted?
>>
>>23076354
kek the watermark makes it look like a stock photo
it's ok i guess
>>23075903
yeah, pretty indian if you ask me
>>
Just moved to a new state and already got 8 matches today. Are openers really necessary or is a "hey how's it going?" all you need?
>>
I'm already depressed, going on tender makes it worse. I never get any matches. I just feel like a loser. When I do get matches, I don't know how to properly communicate with the girls I match up with. I'm a social nightmare.
>>
I reckon (and have also read here) that fake populare pics depicting you in a socially popular situation can get you easy pussy in no time. Any tips how to stage these fake popular socially important person pictures?

I will provice OC of my exgfs tits if you can provide me with some decent information
>>
>>23053605
>>23053809
You're a total qt, you don't need to over-think about the arrangement of your photos or what they convey.
Also, have sex with me please.
>>
>>23074264
Yeah, I would definitely make your second picture your main.

Honestly your profile is pretty well put together. Your bio is witty and your second picture is really good. I would add more pictures if you have any good ones, especially if they're of you with a friend or two. Your first and third pictures aren't very clear, which looks a bit messy. I would re-order your pictures 2, 1, 4,3. If you can manage to find a good picture of you with a friend or two stick it in after the first one. If you can find a particularly silly picture of you (if you have a silly personality sometimes) I would stick it in last.

Also, getting one match on a good day isn't terrible. I'd say I get about two matches a day, but many of them are girls I swiped right on in the moment that I probably won't talk to anyways unless I'm feeling particularly bored. Just keep in mind that everyone has different tastes. You're clearly an Asian guy and a lot of girls are predisposed to not like Asian guys as often, but there's also girls who are more keen on Asian guys. I'm in a similar boat because I have a very young face and I'm weird as hell so most girls swipe left on me, but occasionally I'll get a match that tells me I'm super cute and I'll just go from there.
>>
Are selfies showing abs a big no no?
>>
>>23077608
Pictures where you're the center of attention among your friends are, generally attractive, but faking them is dumb and it won't help you get "easy pussy" much more than having a really good bio. Just go live your life and a few great pictures will turn up.

Also nobody wants pictures of your ex girlfriends breasts. Girls post pictures of themselves on this website all day every day.
>>
>>23077839
Usually, yes.

Selfies in general are usually bad for males because it implies the need for acceptance from others. Especially the picture is of you alone and it's not silly. That's not to say all selfies are bad, you just have to know when they're in good taste.

Also, showoff pictures can go two ways- Most girls won't like it because they think it's douche-ey. Some girls will think it's attractive. Many will also assume that you're only looking for hook-ups.

Even if you are only looking for hook-ups, it still turns off many of the girls who are also looking for hookups, so there's not much point. That isn't to say you can't have shirtless pictures though. If there's a good picture of you in a situation where it would make sense or it would be humorous to have your shirt off, go ahead and use it.
>>
File: ooooweeee.png (861KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ooooweeee.png
861KB, 1080x1920px
Should the 1st or second photo be my main?

Hows it look regardless? Should I add my height (6 feet)?
>>
>>23080018
Second DEFINITELY first. Without a DOUBT.
>>
>>23080032
Is the second bad?
>>
>>23080062
Fuck, i mean is the first one bad? It doesnt look pixelated on a phone.
>>
File: IMG_4362.png (1022KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4362.png
1022KB, 750x1334px
thoughts? getting practically no matches
>>
>>23080151
3rd photo is the only good one.

The first looks like a graveyard, the rest are shitty lighting or weird locations.

Youre a good looking guy tho. I dont think girls find 420 a bonus even if you are.
>>
>>23080163
the 420 is remaining characters, it isn't in my bio
>>
>>23080192
O, nvm

Only use really good photos, because it just takes one bad one to get a left swipe.

If you only have two or three, thats fine.

Say you like motorbikes or something even if you dont
>>
>>23080192
girls are stupid, dont overthink it

Oh, also crop the top of your photos off, lots of room above your head will make you look shorter
>>
>>23052683
anyone who says they arent a tool is a fucking huge tool
>>
>>23056866
your a babe would swipe but dont have that app ayy lmao
>>
>>23052926
Is it od that I don't speak your language yet understood everything said in your about me?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160102-235818.png (996KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160102-235818.png
996KB, 1080x1920px
Yo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-23-06-53.png (939KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-23-06-53.png
939KB, 1440x2560px
Lel
>>
>>23077785
Thanks for the tips, Anon! I'll rearrange some stuff and add another picture or two.
>>
>>23080151
ignore the other person who responded, i'd match with you based on the following
>art
>x-files reference
bam done
>>
>>23080793
you look like you're trying really hard to take a shit in almost all your photos
>>
>>23053209
try shortening up your bio
>>
>>23075881
You wouldn't realize it but your profile is pretty short, punchy and I would say realistic. It says enough about you for someone curious to want to know more. It's actually really good.
>>
>>23061301
>>23056449
>>23056460
>>23066501
>>23067142
You guys are all breaking Cardinal Rules of Profile Pics. breaking these rules will get you swiped left in under a second because no one is going to waste their time going to your profile to read about you or see your other pics.

1. Do not obscure your face
-We want to see what you look like its fucking tinder it's all based on physical attractiveness.
2. Do not have a group picture
-Cant fucking tell you apart at a first glance. I have seen people with nothing BUT group photos. just like 5 group photos all with the same people, how am I supposed to tell which one you are?
3. Do not have a picture of you and a member of the opposite sex alone together
-I get it you're good with the opposite sex so I should like you. I just think they're your girlfriend or if they're extremely pretty, that your standards are too high and I wont match with you anyway.

Have these pics if you want, just not as your main picture. You first picture needs to be a good face shot of yourself so you can be quickly and accurately judged.
>>
>>23075881
I like the bio, taking the chill approach I see. Post your profile in edit mode, you mong

>>23080018
Order as 2, 1 , 3. Add at least one more picture of you with friends. "I can X better than you" always comes off as super douchey, unless that's what you're going for.

>>23080151
Second line is pretty aggressive and a turn-off. Your second-to-last picture is utterly pointless, and none of the photos you currently have are particularly flattering, as they all have shitty lighting. I'd slap a filter on bottom right corner pic and make that your main, and axe the sunset and security mirror pictures.

>>23080793
Even your eyebrows are trying too hard. Remove all phone selfies, please.

>>23080843
I'd say the school picture is redundant and not needed. You don't need to put your age either, as that's already displayed next to your name. It looks fine, though a little bare.
>>
NEED TINDER ADVICE.

I was unmatched by a totally cool dude.

He messaged me, and I guess I did not respond in the right time frame, so he unmatched me.

He had his account linked to his IG account, and I am following him there. Would it be weird to message him on IG or no?

His IG is primarily about the cactuses he grows. Should I just pretend I want to buy a cactus or what. I am lost, pls help.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 750x1334px
I don't really use tinder much anymore and I've had hook ups from it, but I want to try dating a Japanese or Korean girl

How is my profile anyway?
>>
>>23082402
Thinking about changing my bio too, something to describe me a little better like in the lines of aspiring world traveller, fitness enthusiast, beer drinker, dog lover and then maybe list I am learning a langauge, studying occupational health and trying to learn code but without sounding like I'm showing off
>>
>>23082402
>>23082446
Your profile is really good as it is, I'm sure that smashing an Asian girl is just a matter of time. Only thing is maybe remove second pic, you already have a dog pic and you're wearing flip flops in that one, which is a minus
>>
>>23082457
Ah okay, I usually wear glasses so I thought I would include one with me on it

Oh and I've had asians before, just not japanese.. oddly enough the last 2 that approached me (chinese) were okay, just not exactly gf material. Something about dat small petite figure and perky tits drives me crazy

kek at your bio btw, I almost want to steal that. You're pretty good looking, it's weird to think you only get 1 match a day? Where are you from?
>>
>>23082494
Godspeed, perky is GOAT body type indeed.
And thanks anon. I'm from LA; maybe I'm too picky in swiping? I have no idea.
>>
>>23082509
It's better to be picky though - fuck this swipe right all mentality that desperate people have

For me, it's usually someone who looks slightly above average and some sort of educational background, occasionally will ignore that for a truly hot 9/10+, the rest get left swiped.

But it could also just be the area, would be interesting to see how you'd go with tinder or other equivalent apps in asian countries

Anyway thanks for the feedback, I hope you find what you're looking for
>>
I've been quite succesful so far (35 matches in 2 days) but the thing that concerns me is that the girls are not my type, and I never seem to match with those I'd really like to. I like older girls and those with dark eyes; however I seem to attract almost exclusively blue-eyed girls that are either teens or my age at most. Why ;_;
>>
>>23056866

Your main pic is a good one. You're not bad looking.
>>
>>23074052
Remove bottom middle. I don't like that picture of you in the right half of it at all.

Add some kind of bio. Just a one-liner joke or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-51-57.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-51-57.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I used to get way more matches, I dunno what happened.
Tinderror has gone down in popularity anyway
>>
>>23082761
sweet justice
>>
>>23083467
you from glasgow pal? i would make bottom left pic your profile
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 750x1334px
When is the tinder killer app going to come out?
>>
>>23083870
;__;
>>
>>23083985
I was up until last summer. Moved to London for work.
My social life has died a death.
The worst part is I think other brown people have ruined my chances with white girls here by being sleazy creeps.
Back home in Glasgow I was pretty much a coloured in whiteboy ha.
>>
>>23080763
Considering English and French are both Romantic languages and the words he used are extremely similar to their English equivalent, no. No, it is not at all "od".
>>
>acquire amazing new pic to use for profile
>delete account to start afresh and run train on all the students coming back
>redownload tinder
>app is all sorts of fucked up and won't even let me edit my profile
>delete and redownload
>same thing over and over again, even on different phone

why did we decide to put up with this app
>>
>>23084037
don't look like Jim tbqh
>>
>tfw got gf off Tinder

Took long enough
>>
>already seen 4 girls from my facebook friends list
gg
At least I could swipe them left with satisfaction :^)
>>
>>23084355
>romantic languages
I don't have a frog smug enough for this post
>>
>>23082555
Yeah, picky is good, but I say that now that I've got two reliable fwb. I'd rather get one good looking match per day than ten that I wouldn't fuck in the first place.

>>23082389
Go ahead and message him, but he'll either ignore you or treat you like a desperate prospect for a hookup.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-016-26.png (417KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-016-26.png
417KB, 1440x2560px
>>23082402
I'd fuck you, m8

I know my prof is wordy, but that's who I am. I don't have game so it's a good way to filter out women who won't tolerate my bs juxtaposed to my facial aesthetics.

Any like minded bros here with verbos bios?
>>
>>23086569
Why would you want that?
>>
>>23087501
nah

selfies AND a long bio wouldscare me off, but im a dude. i swipe girls with long picky bullshit bios left
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-19-44.png (304KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-19-44.png
304KB, 720x1280px
All mighty /soc/ help me
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-15-29-57.png (770KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-15-29-57.png
770KB, 1080x1920px
How am I doing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-23-39-14.png (701KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-23-39-14.png
701KB, 1080x1920px
>>23056480
>18
>soul mate
Oh to be young and naive again

Anyway r8 m8s
Dunno about the bio, just smashed it out, and I've just added the main bird pic because I used to get comments on the final one as my first pic
>>
File: IMG_20160104_113412.jpg (272KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_113412.jpg
272KB, 1440x2560px
wat change
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-45-54.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-45-54.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>23089984
Changed pictures.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-16-53-59~2.jpg (126KB, 759x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-16-53-59~2.jpg
126KB, 759x1130px
>>
>>23090641
>>
>>23090734
I'm finding this way funnier than you probably meant it
>>
File: rodgerbruh.png (539KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
rodgerbruh.png
539KB, 992x744px
>>23090834
no ill will yo—just the lighting & angles are pretty similar. I mean c'mon. just look.
>>
>>23090861
TODAY IS THE DAY OF RETRIBUTION
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-59-16.png (681KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-59-16.png
681KB, 1080x1920px
I get 2-3 matches a day in UK.
Any advice?
>>
>>23052677
How old should i be before i use this... im 20.
>>
>>23090939
>>23090641

see >>23082314

>>23090232
I'd swipe right just for the chance of meeting those lorries
>>
>>23091291
You're old enough.
>>
>>23091586
Ill do it once i'm 21 and no longer a NEET.
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>23091615
Lame boi.
>>
>>23056866
>>23056870
You give off the dumb tumblrina vibe. Dont do that it really scares everyone away
>>
so i've talked about sex with this chick and she said she was on her period saturday but now she wants to meetup today but she wants me to bring her some skittles and some hot chips...

what are the chances of me getting sex from this encounter of me bringing her skittles and hot chips..
>>
File: image.png (929KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929KB, 750x1334px
Here's mine.

Kik is : talldude1985
>>
>>23092763
maybe you should have taken that picture outdoors considering it looks like you're squinting from sunlight in your eyes
>>
>>23092391
ask her if she wants you to bring condoms as well, shit man. Add a winky face or some shit
>>
>>23053605
tell me more about your digital art
>>
File: tinder.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>>23080843

Dont use the School pic, the rest is looking good.

Anything to better mine ? "If we date and you dont look like on your pics, you are paying the drinks till you do so"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-02-18-17.png (381KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-02-18-17.png
381KB, 720x1280px
Save me Soc
>>
I've literally set up 5 dates over the past week with times, the day, and the place set, and so far 3 of them have flaked out already. Get your shit together tinder women
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.