[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunday Slut Thread (now with less autism): >How many guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 42

File: slut.jpg (27KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
27KB, 1152x768px
Sunday Slut Thread (now with less autism):

>How many guys have you fucked?
>How many girls have you fucked?
>When did you lose your virginity?
>Are you a size queen?
>What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done?
>Would you ever cuckold someone?
>Do you ever feel bad about being a slut?
>Picture?
>Contact?
>>
>2014
>Being a cuckold
>>
>>20763782
There is literally nothing wrong with cuckolding.
>>
>>20763463
>thread
fuck off
>>

>Are you a size queen?

I guess so. I like big.

4 guy gangbang after a drug rave.

If he was into it.

Sometimes, meh.

>Picture?

Nope.

>Contact?

Nope.
>>
>>20765386
How big do you like ?
>>
>>20765386
Wow you must be proud of your liberal views of sexuality.
>>
>>20765386
do u like when guys empty their balls in ur pussy
>>
Back from a previous thread, maybe someone remembers me.
>>How many guys have you fucked?
>>How many girls have you fucked?
>>When did you lose your virginity?
>>Are you a size queen?
No
>>What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done?
This isn't my sluttiest, but it's pretty slutty. I was 16 and going to a concert with 7 guys I knew. It was a seriously long ride and I blew all of them at least once on the way there. At first I wasn't going to fuck them because there wasn't much room in the van. However once we were almost there we realized the back seat folded back into a bed. I got fucked by 3 of them before we got there and then fucked by and sucked off the rest at least once on the way back.
>>Would you ever cuckold someone?
Yes
>>Do you ever feel bad about being a slut?
At times. Not like it's something you can help really.
>>Picture?
Posted a bunch of pics last time I was here, both in a slut thread and a cheat thread. Might take some more but I don't know yet.
>>Contact?
None for now.
>>
>>20765752
You'd really cuckold someone? I heard it was a turn off.
>>
>>20765777
Cuckolding REALLY isn't my thing but if the person I'm with really wanted to do it I'd give it a try.
>>
>>20765789

I'm sure I know you from somewhere anyway.

Got contact?
>>
>>20765808
I've posted a couple times before. I've got a contact but I'm not giving it out at the moment. I got way flooded last time.
>>
>>20765820
[email protected] is mine if you'd prefer discretion.
>>
File: nice gif 1.gif (1MB, 210x158px) Image search: [Google]
nice gif 1.gif
1MB, 210x158px
>>20763463

About 30

>>Are you a size queen?
nope

Hard to say... Probably fucking my ex a few hours after cheating on her and not even showering in between

Hell yes

Rarely, I've toned it down a LOT in the last few years

>>Picture?
nah

>>Contact?
on request

btw,

male, 31, mostly straight
>>
>>20765752
>Not like it's something you can help really.

Jeuss christ, what the fuck is wrong with you? You think you can't "help" from being a slut?
>>
>>20766020
I meant that I can't really help feeling bad about it.
>>
File: IMAG0817.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0817.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Almost 1
>Are you a size queen?
Yes :u
Just last night it was the weekly potluck with some apartment friends. We all got drunk and long story short there were four of us topless and fucking around, a fifth girl would walk in occasionally and make out with me and grab my tits. It was fun.
If they were into it I guess.
Nah
>Picture?
Okay
>Contact?
Bahahahaha no.
>>
>tfw no sluts in missouri or even close
>>
>>20766101
Your cat looks absurdly happy

>>20766114
Dude I fucking PROMISE that there are tons of sluts in MO
>>
>>20766114
Get on the crystal meth
>>
>>20766101
Can you post more photos? You look beautifull
>>
>>20766101
Also, D-d-domo?
>>
>>20766101

Ay bb we gun fuk r wut
>>
>>20766481
Yeah okay.
>>
>>20765752
curious about what your sluttiest is, then.
>>
File: por-que.jpg (17KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
por-que.jpg
17KB, 550x413px
>>20766101
> mfw Domo doesn't post that often.
> mfw trolls always cut her off because she teases I love the teasers.
> mfw Domo is size queen and the peen is average at best (girthy though) somehow making Domo Hottub sexytime fantasy seem even more far fetched.
> mfw Domo never contactfags.
>feels bad man.
>>
File: asdf.png (128KB, 194x284px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
128KB, 194x284px
>>20764165
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (34KB, 410x727px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
34KB, 410x727px
Too many
>>Are you a size queen?
There was one point where I was sleeping with a different girl at least once a week, kept that going a fair few months
Sometimes, I feel bad for the people I have hurt, but at the end of the day, was that their fault for thinking I wanted anything more then their lips against mine and to feel wanted; is that wrong?
>>Picture?
Sure, excuse me looking so tired though.
>>Contact?
Snapchat
kieranoakes
I'll text via snapchat is that's cool as well
>>
>>20766972
Well. While I really love big dicks it's not like I won't sleep with someone cause they're average. I just really love big dicks.

Also I stopped posting because I like to post for the self esteem boost, once it devolves into people telling me I'm fat (which I already know, so I don't really see the point in reminding me) the fun is gone. I told myself I'm not going to post for a while but you never know.
>>
>>20767026
Bummer, that's the only reason I go into Big Boob. But understandable.
>>
>>20767026
I get that, the trolls ruin the fun of posting, I, wish they didn't and we could just report and ignore them until they were banned. So I understand why you don't, I just think it sucks, for you and me. Also you just seem cool in general.

Self esteem boost time, every time I see you post I stop what I'm doing.
>>
>>20767086
>>20767105
D'aww <3
>>
>>20767181
Yeah especially when you pulled out that banana and had that those cute jammies, I just closed all my work apps, pushed my text book asside and took my pants off I know I'd be kidding myself otherwise.
>>
>>20767216
My ID keeps changing because of mobile phone.
>>
>>20767216
The swimsuit pictures though.
>>
Sometimes I'll check the big boob threads to see if anyone has asked for me to post :u
>>
>Are you a size queen?
No, but I like them a decent size.
Don't know if it's my sluttiest moment, but having a MFM threesome while wearing my little sister's school uniform must rank high.
It's not really my thing, but if he wanted me to do it, I may.
No
>Picture?
I don't think so.
>Contact?
Hmm, no.
>>
>>20768236
I want to eat your slutty pussy so badly right now
>>
>>20765752
I need to hear what the sluttiest one is. The almost sluttiest one was incredible.
>>
>>20768236
I'll stat asking for you by name. If that gives me a better chance.
>>
>>20766946
>>20768284

Two of my guy friends were going on a trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and invited my (at the time) boyfriend and I along. The day before the trip something came up and he had to stay but told me I should still go anyways and enjoy myself. When they picked me up they had another three guys with them that I didn't know at all. I probably could have had a single seat to myself but instead I chose to sit in the back between two guys (one I knew and one I didn't). The guy I knew was flirting with me the second I got in the car and kept touching my legs and playing with the bottom of my skirt.

I was blushing and getting pretty turned on, then he asked if I was wearing underwear. I said yes, he told me to show him, so I lifted my skirt up and let him look and before I could put my skirt back down his hand was pressed up against my underwear. I start rubbing myself against his hand a little, and he starts rubbing back. The guy I didn't know that was next to me started touching me too and the one I knew pulls my panties to the side and slips a finger into me, the other guy starts rubbing my clit and it's not too long before I orgasm. I started taking my clothes off and began blowing the two of them while another guy I didn't know in the middle section of seats starts grabbing my ass and fingering me.

I make the guy I know cum, and I swallow it before blowing the one I don't and the next thing I know the guy behind me (Black, average length dick but thicker than normal) is pushing his cock into me and fucking me, and later cums inside me. I fucked everyone by the time we got to a hotel for the night (and fucked and sucked them more there). Fun resumed on the car ride in the morning until we got to Orlando. Had a great time at the parks, and repeated the process every night at the hotel and the entire way back. I miss my period and I'm freaking out but, thankfully, it just came a few days late.
>>
>>20768350
I strive to achieve your levels. You sound so confident with yourself.
>>
>>20768350
Did your boyfriend find out?
>>
>>20768420
Oh far from it surprisingly. I'm pretty self conscious actually.

>>20768447
He did. We're still friends!
>>
>>20768496
Do you still fuck him from time to time?

God tier story though. Got any others? These have been just amazing.
>>
>>20768350
PLEASE post pics
>>
>>20768420
Just go for it, I guarantee you if we were just buddies hanging out I'd certainly test the waters and if it was smooth sailing I'd go after you, even in a group.

>>20768350
more stories please.
>>
>>20768537
No, he left for college a few months later.

Guy I barely knew: A friend of a friend that I only met once, for like 10 seconds, messaged me on Facebook out of the blue and we started chatting. He was a pretty fun guy, a little impatient and clingy but fun, and I invited him over one day that we had off of school. We were laying on my bed watching movies and I didn't really intend for it to go any further than that. He was laying next to me and put his hand on my ass, I didn't move and let him lay it there. After a few minutes he started to groping me through my jeans and kissing my arm. I let him continue and he slid his hand between my legs, rubbing me through my jeans and kissed my cheek. I turned and started kissing him, and rolled over onto my back. He took my jeans off and went down down on me until I came. I rolled back over onto my knees and he took his pants off and bent me over, one hand grabbing and yanking my hair as he began fucking me. Once he got close he pulled out and pulled my head by my hair to his dick and I sucked on him, and let him cum on my face.

Movies: I was at the theater with a boyfriend, sitting in the back and the boy from the above story was there with a bunch of friends sitting a few rows in front of us. Around halfway through the movie my boyfriend left to go to the bathroom and the the guy I cheated with previously came over to me. He sat next to me and grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch, whispered to me that no one would be looking. I undid his pants and gave him a blowjob right there. He held my head down a few times to make me gag, and then came in my mouth before shuffling back off to his friends. I quickly threw a mint in my mouth and when my boyfriend came back asked him if he could get me a drink.

>>20768542
I posted pics last time I was here. I can repost some if you'd like.
>>
>>20768584
pIease do honey :)
>>
>>20768496
Interesting. I think one of the reasons I haven't reached full slut capacity is because I'm too self conscious to approach people, or initiate anything. Even with my shenanigans last night a guy had to convince me to go in there and that I'd be well received.
>>
>>20768596
Part of it for me is that I like to please people and I don't want to make people upset by saying no (to pretty much anything unfortunately). I also feel like because I'm not comfortable with who I am others won't like me for me, but they'll like me for sex and stuff. Because of that you get these crazy things that happen to me!
>>
>>20768584
I WOULD LIKE i ahvent been on /soc/ in months but ive seen your story earlier this year you just didnt post pics would love to see you
>>
File: ForChan.jpg (288KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ForChan.jpg
288KB, 480x640px
>>20768593
>>20768593
When I posted these before (I want to say late September, early October?) I also posted pictures.
>>
>>20768795
Agh, meant to be quoting >>20768719 too for that one.
>>
>>20768795
keep going
>>
>>20768677
Ah, I feel you on that second bit. I don't really have any close friends, so I sleep with people for some form of intimacy. Maybe you're not at that level though.

I guess I'm kinda good at saying no? I have the ass burgers and apparently I'm good at making people think I'm rejecting them when I'm really not -_-
>>
>>20768809
btw you mentioned that wasnt your sluttiest so what is your sluttiest then?
>>
>>20766101
that's the hottest cleavage I've ever seen on /soc/
>>
>>20768677
>>20768817
That's not fap-stastic at all, that's actually really sad, I mean it like right in the feels where I want to hide my emotions with stupid text. Domo I've tried to talk to you about non sexy things, it was nice, you are cool and fun and we could be asexual friends I don't know you >>20768496 well enough but I'd give it a try.
>>
>>20766991
sandbags am i right
>>
>>20768885
I normally delete my nudes/questionable content but I kept that one cause I like it so much. Kek

>>20768899
Contactfagging is such a dangerous game tho
>>

>Are you a size queen?

Hetero male.

Probably your mom.

Only if I were the bull.

Pfft fuck no.

>Picture?

Nope.

>Contact?

Nope.
>>
Around 30, kinda lost count because of a few swinger parties
>Are you a size queen?
I'm a guy, and I don't take dick
Cucked a husband against his will. he aught me fucking his wife, I told him to get his ass in the corner and watch.
See above
All the time, makes you feel empty inside after a while
>Picture?
Depends on who I talk to
>Contact?
My kik's drumdog19
>>
>>20769298
>>20766991
>>20765931
no one cares
>>
File: eif3u.jpg (41KB, 475x321px) Image search: [Google]
eif3u.jpg
41KB, 475x321px
>>20769235
Yeah it is dangerous, I understand that there is a certain mentality on here but I'm not really like that, I like to chat and share stupid pictures from the web.
>pic related, it is most contactfags.
>>
>>20769298
You was doing my mom? What a coincidence I was doing it to yours moms.
>>
This is pretty interesting. How do i know if girl is slutty and will have sex with me?
>>
>>20766101
I'd be insulted if someone didn't grab your tits when you are topless
>>
>>20768795
I know I've read your stories before on a previous slut thread months back

Did you have an alias?
>>
>>20766101
You caught my eye.
>tfw big dick
Awyiss
>>
>>20765752
refresh our memories with old and or new photos...
>>
>>20763463
>Slut thread
>forgot/didn't specify "female only"
Yes because whats truly interesting is reading about "male sluts" as though thats a thing.
>>
>>20768584
I hate people that leave when they watch a movie. They should be executed.
>>
>>20768584
I've heard that movie story before. Either same person or some made up story.
>>
Cuckolding is essentially a male fantasy IMO. Very few women have any interest.
>>
>>20770294
It was in a cheat thread (though I posted some I think in a slut thread as well around the same time). Never really came up with an alias.

>>20770474
See >>20768795 , more might be on the way.

>>20771024
I know a few other woman who were legitimately interest in it. I have no interest in it myself but would give it a try for the right guy or girl (is it the same term if it's done with a woman?).

>>20770764
Same person.
>>
>>20771267
Hmm. My ID changed. Weird.
>>
I've oft considered posting my past exploits in this thread. Was considering it again this morning, but meh.

>>20771279
It happens
>>
any sluts in the 510 ?18/m/ kik avagodroswaglevel
>>
>>20771310
Did you seriously post just to tell everyone you were "considering" posting your history?
How self absorbed are you.
>>
>>20771267
It's hard to believe a woman could actually be into something as outrageously humiliating for her boyfriend or husband as cuckolding.
>>
>>20771847
Like I said I have no interest but I don't think you actually understand what cuckolding is. How it was explained to me it that it's not women going out and humiliating their partner or cheating on him in front of him to humiliate him. It's their partner that WANTS them to have sex with other people and/or in front of them and stuff. It's not like the woman is doing it out of malicious intent, that's just being a bitch, it's a consensual act that the partner wants.
>>
>>20771887
>Like I said I have no interest

Sad.
>>
I want back the version that had more questions. It's much more fun to know things like how many men you barebacked.
>>
>>20772022
>how many men you barebacked?
More than 25, less than 30.
>>
>>20772035
How many were strangers? Of that, how many came in you?
>>
>>20772050
I want to say 9. Out of the strangers? Probably 5 of them
>>
>>20772145
>>20772035
any other stories? Could you send them to [email protected]?
>>
>>20772145
Are you on birth control? Tell us about one or two of them.
>>
>>20772176
I am. Three of the strangers were in one of the stories I posted above.
Here >>20768350 :)

I'll type them up soon as I have the chance to.
>>
>>20772205
>Fucking random black guys

You are such a slut.

And I am so turned on.
>>
17 almost 18
>Are you a size queen?
My first was super thick and big but my last boyfriend was average.
Sex in the missionary position. Maybe anal.
NTR is ok
Do I qualify?
>Picture?
>Contact?
No
>>

>Are you a size queen?
Yes

Fucked two different guys in one night. No it wasn't a threesome. One of them had a girlfriend.

Possibly
>>
>>20775106
Want to be my size queen?
>>
>>Are you a size queen?
Absolutely
Fucked all of my close friend group, had a threesome at a party and got d/p'ed.
Yes, duh
I used to, occasionally I do but I have a gift and I bring people pleasure, so why not share it?
>>Picture?
nty
>>Contact?
nah
>>
What the fuck is a size queen?
>>
>>20775263
Got a throwaway email anon?
>>
>>20775288
>Being this new to the planet
>>
>>20776283
I can only guess it's wanting a guy with a large dick or being fat.
>>
>>20776283
Probably a not native english speaker.
>>
>>20776324
It's wanting a guy with a large dick (in other words, most women)
>>
File: 31.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
I don't count. Maybe 30.

Hm, I was a high school sophomore, so I must've been 16? Dark room in the photo class of my high school.

>Are you a size queen?
Nope. Anything average-ish is fine.

Hmm. I did some guy I met at a halloween party without bothering to learn his name. His cum was still rolling down my leg when I went to fuck my at-the-time boyfriend 45 minutes later.

I see absolutely no appeal.

Slut-shaming is retarded. What is this, the 15th century?

>Picture?
Yap.

>Contact?
heartless.hopeless
>>
>>20776973
Skype or kik? I couldn't find you on kik. I love cheating stories. Got any more or have some more details to add?
>>
>>20776996
Cheating is rarely worthwhile.

Considerable guilt and anxiety, having to be wary of guarding your phone etc, over long periods of time, in exchange for a few minutes of usually poor sex. Open relationships are much better.

Been pretty close to getting caught a couple of times. One time my BF showed up literally as I was walking back home from sending this guy off, and he drove me the rest of the way to my apartment. If I'd taken 15 more minutes getting fucked I'd have been caught and probably violently assaulted in the process.
>>
>itt anons trying desperately to top each other's stories
>>
>>20776973
>I see absolutely no appeal.
>>20777029
>Open relationships are much better

Can you explain how one has no appeal and the other does? Seems like it'd be pretty much the same thing from the girls perspective.
>>
>>20777051

Maybe it has to do with a disinterest and disgust for submissive men, and myself viewing the cuckold-ee as being very submissive.

Additionally, strange fetishes are a turn-off, and I classify that as strange. Although I havent tried it, I suspect I would be uncomfortable the entire time.
>>
>>20777062
makes sense, what if it was the reverse? As in guy wants to fuck other chicks but doesn't want you fucking other dudes.
>>
Any other girls feel depressed as hell when reading these threads?
>>
>>20777067
Been there, done that. It's selfish and stupid but tolerable because i'm not the jealous type.
>>
>>20777073
I'm a dude but yeah sometimes.
>>
>>20763463
two girls raw in one day
no
no, just lonely
>>
>>20777073
Why do you feel depressed?
>>
>>20766991
not wrong, don't feel bad

think of their side . . how easy they have it and how they have all the control. If a woman prematurely chose to let you in, then that's on them and good work for you.
>>
>>20777073
Kind of? I used to actively participate in these threads. I was just fed up with the people in there, so I figured that a break would do me good. Coming back now it's like. I don't know. Then again, I'm not exactly having the time of my life right now anyway so.
>>
>>20771818
*?
>>
>>20777029
This. The guilt aside, I ended up homeless for a few days when I was caught. No phone at the time, too far from friends/family because no gas money to get there til payday (I lived pretty much next door to where I worked). I was living out of my car in the middle of January in fucking MICHIGAN.
>>
>>20777151
I would imagine it's either empathy for what is a perceived total lack of self esteem, or guilt for past actions. I usually get the latter.
>>
>>20777635
You sound cute.
>>
>>20777645
Funny. My first post apparently gave the impression of someone who was totally self-absorbed. :-p
>>
>>20763463
Why not, I'm bored and can't fall back to sleep...
>Are you a size queen?
No. I've never had a cock that wasn't big enough.
Probably had an orgasm because the guy I was fucking accidentally called me his girlfriend's name. Fuck that was hot.
Yeah, I could get into that
Yeah, I really do. But I can't stop.
>Picture?
No thanks
>Contact?
Maybe if I like you
>>
>>20777681
Why do you feel bad.

>>20777679
Well, you should answer the survey.

Nothing ventured anon...
>>
>>20777688
Still relatively newfag; don't know how to do the green subtext, too lazy to look up how.
>>
>>20777688
It's just using >this on a new line anon

It happens automatically.
>>
Any tips on having sex? I'd figure sluts would probably have some good ideas on how to please girls. I'm currently a virgin, but I'd like to get some ideas on how it works and shit.
>>
>>20777706
Sorry meant to link >>20777696
>>
>>20777688
Because I know it's for really unhealthy reasons. Like some girls just really like sex, but for me (not that I don't, because oh my god, I do) it's more like...like I just have zero self control, and the worse you treat me, the more into it I'll be, and I end up doing really stupid and dangerous things just because of the rush I get from them. Argh, I'm tired and I don't think that made sense, but it's the best I've got right now.
>>
>>20777714
>gets a rush from stupid and dangerous things

I really like the sound of this.

Got an email or skype?
>>
>>20777706
Very well...
>>20777712
It's all good.
>120, lost exact count around 90 or so.
>>Are you a size queen?
N/A
Either had sex in a club, in relatively plain view (but back in a corner), or going home to fuck an ex without showering after cheating on her.
Eh. Maybe.
Not so much about being a slut, but I feel horrible about the cheating.
>>Picture?
No.
>>
>>20777723
Email me [email protected] with your skype and I'll add you
>>
>>20777723
Sent.
>>
>>20771818
Like I said above, more guilt than anything. Over half that triple-digit number was cheating on the same person over a 2-year period.
>>
>>20777790
Now that I think about it... I suppose THAT was the sluttiest thing I ever did.
>>
>>20765752
Back for a few hours.
>>
>>20777936
I remember you from the other thread! Your stories were so hot. Some other anon posted a bunch of screen caps. Got any more?
>>
File: op is a fag.jpg (21KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
op is a fag.jpg
21KB, 479x357px
>>
File: 2014-11-25 13-25-40.794.jpg (148KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-25 13-25-40.794.jpg
148KB, 640x480px
12, too fucking young in my opinion, now that I look back on it.
>Are you a size queen?
Nay
I got drunk on Valentine's Day, fucked my bf, his best friend AND his best friend's gf in a hot tub while wasted and stoned out of my mind. About 6 different toys were involved. 4 person group sex ftw.
Not really my thing.
Naaahh
>Picture?
I'll post one, but nay to the contact info.
>>
>>20778954
gawd, I would smash that
>>
>almost every single person in this thread has either cheated or was the person someone else cheated with

"Promiscuity means nothing!" they said. "A girl can have casual sex without being morally bankrupt!" they said.
>>
>Are you a size queen?
Nope
Camping, drunk af with bf. Anal was involved, he came in my ass, a friend of ours wanted to join so I started to lick her out whilst my bf fingered me. We both came and fell asleep.
No.
I feel bad when I look back on how much of a slut I was but I'm only my boyfriends slut now so nah.
>Picture?
Nah.
>Contact?
Nah.
>>
>>20780359
a girl CAN have sex without being morally bankrupt.
You know you're posting in a slut thread, right?
>>

>Are you a size queen?
No

Fucked three girls in the same night, two of them close friends.

Nah

Not really, but it does get boring.

>Picture?
nah

>Contact?
If someone wants to ask or give me theirs, sure.

28/m by the way.
>>
>>20780413

Yes, and all that's done is confirm that being a slut indicates a complete lack of respect or honesty.
>>
tbh i really don't want to even count but i dont think it's over 20
>Are you a size queen?
Not really but I wont have fun banging a micropenis, i will have fun going down on them though
Someone wanted to take me home and I would of been okay with it but I had something to do, so he gave me 6 hundred dollar bills and a little bag of coke and told me to meet him at this hotel because fucking free coke and hundreds, spent the night doing a boat load of coke and dude poured money on me all night, I kept my heels on the whole time.
Probably idk
Nope
>Picture?
Not today
>Contact?
Maybe later
>>
>>20780359
I have to agree with this. There's being slutty and fucking a lot of people but cheating on someone is pure shit and should be shamed.
>>
>>20773478
do you miss your ex's dick ever?
>>
Bored and depressed. Making this quick.

>Are you a size queen?
I don't think of myself as one.
Was naked in a large group of people with my gf teasing me the whole time.
No. Never.
No.
>Picture?
>Contact?
No and no to both.
>>
File: ridiculousopinion.png (204KB, 331x228px) Image search: [Google]
ridiculousopinion.png
204KB, 331x228px
>>20764165
>>
I have fucked way over 500 women
Then I got older and now I am faithful too one. How did I do it?
Persistence, Having all the Drugs, Goodlooks not really just above average, and a sexual gratification problem. I wanted every girl I met. Now it's easy to respect Women and myself. Don't worry about sex, it's the relationship and companionship that matters more than sex url pleasure.
>>
>Are you a size queen?
In a way, but my current boyfriend is pretty small and I'm (mostly) content.
Once I fucked a youth pastor in the youth room at a church. Another time I had sex with a guy in a room with about 6 other guys "sleeping", including 3 of my exes. One admitted to staying up to watch. (Have a similar story to the one above also, sex for cash that went to coke.) Don't regret it in the slightest, hoping they'll call again.
Hell yeah.
Hell nope. I did in high school, but it stopped mattering after that.
>>
>Are you a size queen?
I am neither a size nor a queen
One time, I had sex. It was long long ago. I hope to one day again have sex
No
I wish I was
>Picture?
>Contact?
Kik: throwawayforanon

This post has been satire, I'm just bored and there aren't enough contact threads lol.
>>
>>20782156
How small is pretty small?
>>
>>20780516
dear lord more please
>>
>>20782779
hahahah
>>
>>20782484
I can only guess something less than 5" since the average is between 5.5 - 6.5"
>>
>>20780488
This is why I'm gonna get rich.

Emotional detachment is way easier when you're rich
>>
If you can keep count, you're not a slut...
>>Are you a size queen?
I'm a size king. And by that I mean I have a 7" penis, and it's the biggest thing 90% of the girls I fuck have come across.
Seroiusly, what sort of desperate slut fucks other sluts?
I feel like the sluttiest thing I do is put my game face on and be a sweet guy to every new girl who comes along. But also fucking girls before you've washed your dick from the last one, keeping my phone on silent during dates, being able to pick whether a girl has an outtie or an innie before you get their pants off, that feeling when a girl asks you if you're single, and you say no, and their wetness intensifies.
No, that's fucked up.
Only when I think about how hard it would be for the girls I actually care about to reconcile my words with my actions.
>>
>>20766991
Just come out already you ugly delusional crooked nosed faggot
>>
>>20782156
I'm always intrigued by women who entertain and interest in something so typically male a fetish.

Do you have Skype or email?
>>
About 20, maybe a few more
around 25
15, to my first boyfriend
>Are you a size queen?
not really. I don't get off from intercourse so I'm more of a "oral skills queen" type of girl
low point sluttiness- was a play toy for a married couple. 3-4 times a week. sometimes only with him, or only with her or both. they were in their 60's
high point - having three fuck buddies at the same time. fuck one, go home, shower, head to another. sex every day, usually more than once
average - three brothers at a party. one by one in an upstairs bedroom
not my thing
I'm married now and don't live where I grew up. I'd hate for my husband to find out what I did when I was younger
>>
>>20777628
This post gave me a boner. Fuck you, I'm glad you were homeless, cheater. It's too bad you didn't die of exposure.
>>
>>20783113
You're also a piece of shit, btw. You're in a sham marriage and you should be ashamed of lying to your husband.
>>
>>20783206
>projecting this damn hard
>>
>>20783206
>>20783164
do people like this actually exist?
>>
>>20783238
what does that even mean in this instance? that I'm secretly a cheating piece of shit? were you just trying to be clever?

>>20783271
decent people who don't think cheating or lying are okay? yes
>>
>>20783277
man i'd love for my girlfriend to cheat on me

shame she only wants my dick
>>
>>20783283
your cuckold fetish aside, most people don't want to be lied to or cheated on you fucking retard
>>
>>20783304
those people should grow up/lighten up
>>
>>20783304
>you fucking retard

>goes into a thread about sluts
>gets butt hurt
>berates the sluts in the slut thread about being sluts
Some would call you the 'fucking retard'
>>
>>20783401
No, you're the retard since apparently you think "being a slut" is the same thing as "cheating and lying." Look it up.
>>
lost count after 12
>Are you a size queen?
no
fucked a girl for 4 days (litteraly)
maybe
nopes
>>
>>2078347
they can be, who gives a fuck it´s just sex
>>
what's up with all the dudes...
>>
>>20783850
Unlike most slut threads this one wasn't specified for women only.
>>
>>20784071
Yeah but men can't be sluts bro.
>>
>>20776973
>Hmm. I did some guy I met at a halloween party without bothering to learn his name. His cum was still rolling down my leg when I went to fuck my at-the-time boyfriend 45 minutes later.

>I see absolutely no appeal.

cuckled
>>
>Are you a size queen?
nah
gave a guy head in a dirty motel while his friends fucked on the floor.
idk. i'm open to anything so i'd try it if it was important to them.
i'm not sure i classify as a slut, but i see no shame in consensual adults. if you have a high libido, get it girl.
>Picture?
no.
>Contact?
no.
>>
>>20784507
She's adorable though.
>>
>>20765752
>>20765752
>>20765789
>>20768350
>>20768795
people believe this shit? it's not even remotely believable.

>>20780488
where did he want to take you home from?
>>
>>20786359
She timestamped multiple times in a previous thread and I've been talking with her since. It may sound crazy but after getting to know her she's not lying
>>
>>20787297
Is she cute.
>>
>>20776973
people like you deserve to die you stupid cunt.
>>
Probably around 30

4 or 5

I broke my hymen while masturbating when I was 12, had sex with a female when I was 13, and first had intercourse with my first boyfriend at 15.

>Are you a size queen?
No, but I love/crave a big dick every now and then

Hard to say. Had an orgy when I was 17. After a drug fueled party, it was 7 guys (two black, one midget) and two other girls. I got dp'd for the first and only time so far. I loved it. It was all super rough and they used us like fuck toys all night. I still fantasize about it.

Or.. After a party I ended up sleeping over so I could cuddle with this cute kid, I ended up getting fucked by 3 hot dudes. They passed me around and all came in me. After that we all showered together and they face fucked me and came down my throat.

Absolutely. Think I'd like it done to me as well. I fantasize about men breaking in and raping me while they force my boyfriend to watch. idk If that counts.

I always feel bad when I cheat, but that's the only time I care. And it doesn't stop me, I just love getting fucked.

>Picture? ehhh why not.

>Contact? [email protected]
>>
>>20788694
forgot picture. oh well
>>
>>20788699
You seem curious. Emailed.
>>
File: justme.png (147KB, 260x402px) Image search: [Google]
justme.png
147KB, 260x402px

Whored myself out for a pack cigarettes and have had multiple 3sums. All 2 guys, one girl.

Don't really consider myself a slut.

>Contact?

[email protected]
>>
>>20788804
protip: it's a dude posing as a girl who wants to dirty talk with you.
>>
>>20776973
>>20776973
>>20776973
more pics plz
>>
File: IMG_3226.jpg (33KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3226.jpg
33KB, 467x467px
>Age?
>Are you a size queen?
Yes
Went home with a black guy I met at a bar. Fucked him and his two roommates.
Yes
Why would I?
>Picture?
>>
>>20766991

Way to not answer any of the questions you ugly faggot.
>>
>>20788568
Yeah she's really cute. Turned out I only live like half an hour away from her so we've hung out a few times too.
>>
>>20789023
Bright red dyed hair is the most delicious red flag imaginable.

You sound way too much like a cuckold fetishist male with the black guy comment though.
>>
>>20789071
sorry? Not sure what you want me to say to that. That's the only time I've fucked someone of another race, actually.
>>
>>20789023
>>20789174
post timestamp

any other foursomes or threesomes?
>>
>>20789174
Just post a throwaway email or something dude.
>>
File: WP_20140723_013.jpg (250KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140723_013.jpg
250KB, 480x640px
>Are you a size queen?
No
Had a gangbang with several black guys off craigslist with my younger sister.
I don't know.
Not really.
>Picture?
Here ya go
>Contact?
No.
>>
>>20789635
timestamp.
>>
>>20789642
In the middle of cooking dinner, will after.
>>
>>20789635
story of gangbang with younger sister pls ?
>>
>>20789071
How is it a red flag?
>>
>>20789635
>gangbang with your little sister
Fuuuuck that's hot. Ever play around with her anymore?
>>
>>20789912
It's a red flag in the sense she's probably a freak in the sack, occasionally it means daddy issues.

Why?
>>
File: 1375147531182.jpg (79KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1375147531182.jpg
79KB, 331x506px
>>20776973
Okay I know it's the point of the thread and he might have known/been turned on by it but come the fuck on

>I went to fuck my at-the-time boyfriend 45 minutes later.
>Slut-shaming is retarded. What is this, the 15th century?

GEE I WONDER WHY PEOPLE GET MAD AT SLUTS NOT LIKE THEY DID ANYTHING FUCKED UP OR ANYTHING

But then again it turned me on a little so what fucking ever. Promiscuity is fine but come on.
>>
>>20789861
>>20789921
This actually happened just yesterday.

So I've always had an interest in interracial. I love the contrast of skin and the fetishization that surrounds it but I never tried it. Then there's also the taboo which is a huge part of my interest since I come from a very religious (and kind of racist) area. I'd been browsing Craigslist on and off for a few weeks with no real intent to message anyone but a couple ads had caught my eye recently. I was mulling over whether nor not I should contact them with a friend of mine who managed to convince me that it's the perfect time to try it (parents are off visiting family).

One of the ads I responded to was for a small gangbang and I was more hesitant about that than the others since I'd only been with 4 guys before. It seemed like a bit much but the guy and I really hit it off and ended up setting something up. Yesterday morning my sister was using my computer. I forgot to close and log out of my email so she ended up seeing them because words like GANGBANG and BIG BLACK COCK in big letters tend to catch the eye.

She brought it up to me after, all curious and wanting to know if I was actually going to do it. We talked about it at length and she admitted she has similar interests and that she'd like to do something like that. After talking for a little longer about it I asked if she'd like to join when they came over that afternoon and she said she would. I gave her a couple hours to think about it before calling the guy and letting him know.

Initially it was just supposed to be him and two of his friends, but after I added me sister he showed up with two more guys. That made me pretty nervous at first because I wasn't sure I was ready to handle 3 guys, let alone 5, but I figured in for a penny in for a pound and went through with it. It was a bit more painful than I'd hoped but honestly I really loved it.
>>
>>20791287
I'm calling bullshit

NFW this happened
>>
File: WP_20141127_002.jpg (436KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141127_002.jpg
436KB, 480x640px
>>20789642
Here you go.
>>
>>20791441
Donde es el tiempo?
>>
>>20789635
>>20791287
>>20791441
Want.
idk why sluts turn me on so much
>>
>>20763463
75-85?
>>Are you a size queen?
I'm a guy.... but I've got 7.5"
Was a "bull" at a swingers party. Took some viagra and fucked 6 different women in front of their friends and husbands from 9pm till about 5am.
Yes. Have done it. In person and over webcam.
Fuck no. I was married for 3 years and had to stop my ways. But single again.
>>Picture?
nah
>>Contact?
hmmm. rewqggg
>>
>>20791287
So you invited five strange CL guys over to your parents' home? Your friend who talked you into this, why didn't she join you? And your sister -- how old is she? What did she think of the experience?
>>
>>20791847
>So you invited five strange CL guys over to your parents' home?
Yeah not my smartest idea I admit. I did get speak with them pretty thoroughly before hand and I'd like to think I'm pretty god at reading people. I also got their information which (and I told them this) I gave to my friend who I'd call both before and after to let know I was alright. I actually sort of knew one of the guys, like I didn't know him know him but we went to the same school and had some mutual friends but never actually hung out or anything before.

>Your friend who talked you into this, why didn't she join you?
She's in a committed relationship.

>And your sister -- how old is she? What did she think of the experience?
She's 16, that's legal here, and I'm 18. We talked about it both yesterday and again today and while she says she felt a bit overwhelmed at times she really enjoyed it. We're both feeling really sore today but she told me she'd definitely like to do it again.
>>
>>20791946
did you take pics during? also more body pics?
>>
>>20791946
Pretty fucking hot. Can we get some real detail on how the gb went down? The devil is in the details.
>>
>>20791961
Took a couple but I'm not exactly keen on sharing them. They're really just for my sis and I.
>>
>>20791946
There's something very slutty-hot about two sisters watching each other get fucked by a bunch of strangers. Maybe on their parents' bed?

In fact, your sister really kicked this story up a notch. What started out as a small gang-bang became a family orgy, and all because a sixteen-year-old decides overnight to jump into it with both feet. You two would make a great pair of playmates.

What would you have done if she hadn't decided to join you? I mean, she's living in the same house and you can't very well hang a tie on the doorknob or anything.
>>
>there are people who think this girl posting about the interracial gangbang is real and not a cuckold guy talking about his fantasies of his white girlfriend getting gangbanged by black guys

you guys are so fucking thirsty, gullible, and pathetic
>>
>>20791993
It started off pretty awkwardly actually. When they got here I had to ask about the two extra guys before even letting them into the house because you could see how that would be worrisome. Two of them were really good looking and the rest were sort of average but they were all in fairly good shape. ( Then we had to get through the introduction process and getting from "Hi I'm Anon" to sex seemed daunting. They were a bit touchy feely from the start so that kept things lively and there was some flirty small talk and joking around that really put us at ease.

They told my sister and I to kiss and after a bit of coaxing we started to sort of make out while getting grabbed and groped. Two of the guys started pulling our clothes off while the others are either getting hard in their pants or taking their pants off. 1 guy was about 5 inches and the rest were between 6 and 7 and a half inches. We start sucking on them, I'm just sucking on one guy while my sister is going back and forth between two. A guy behind me starts fingering me while another guy does the same to my sister.

She gets on the couch while I lay on the floor and have one of the guys eating me out. One of the guy's she was sucking on comes over and starts to face fuck me (which was new for me, I was gagging and choking on him a bit.) My sister's getting fucked and sucking on a guy while I get eaten out until I climax, the guy fucking my face ends up cumming down my throat. I get on my hands and knees and start sucking the fifth guy while the guy behind me starts fucking me with his thumb in my ass, he was the biggest of the group and it seriously felt like he was stretching me out and it hurt a little but I liked that.
>>
>>20792603
A few guys changes positions and the guy my sister was sucking on came on her face, another came inside her. My sister laid down on the floor and one of the guys pushed my head between her legs. I start eating her out and she's sucking on another guy. The guy fucking me cums inside me and he's replaced by another. The guy fucking me starts to fuck my ass while another guy cums inside my sister and then has to leave so we continue without him. My sister and I each climb on top of a guy while another got behind us and we got DPed. After that we all took a short break and I ordered pizza. After pizza we got back to fucking and it continued pretty much throughout the day.

As I was writing I realized this was getting too long so I just tried to condense it. Honestly it was a great time, a couple of the guys were a bit too rough and more concerned with getting themselves off than getting us off, but all in all it was honestly a great experience.

>>20792092
She was going to go over to a friends house that afternoon but that friend ended up cancelling anyways.
>>
>>20792603
my head asploded.... please god have more fun like that and put me on a mailing list. or start a pervy blog
>>
>>20792626
This was, by far, the most pervy/slutty thing I've ever done. However I will say the trip to buy Plan B today with all the Black Friday shopping was absolutely awful.
>>
>>20792646
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hahahahahaha

Did you do it together? :D
hahahahaha
That's great. I emailed you btw. For some reason reading slut stories is a huge turn on.
Plan on doing it again? Was it the first time you'd ate your sister?
>>
>>20792661
>That's great. I emailed you btw.
I didn't post my e-mail here...?
>Did you do it together? :D
No she was sore today and I needed her to watch the turkey.
>Plan on doing it again?
We totally plan on doing it again, ideally tomorrow or Saturday, before our parents get back.
>Was it the first time you'd ate your sister?
It was, I seriously doubt it'll be the last though.
>>
>>20789023
>Back from a previous thread, maybe someone remembers me.
I'm in love
>>
>>20792685
I did email a slut. After scrolling up I determined it wasn't you.

Holy shit. going again so soon? Well take the time to get some pics and edit them for anonymity. All us pervs need more fap material. Hope you have fun.
If you make a habbit or even 3 times a year of it, you should screen the guys and have them show up with a clean bill of health.

How'd you like getting dp'd? A first?
>>
>>20791441
Can you tell us about you getting gang banged by black guys with your younger sister?
>>
>>20792719
Read the thread before you start making requests, champ.
>>
>>20792617
Incest AND interracial? The two hottest things imaginable. I'm so jealous!
>>
>>20792710
>If you make a habbit or even 3 times a year of it, you should screen the guys and have them show up with a clean bill of health.
They do this often and get checked monthly, they were clean!

>How'd you like getting dp'd? A first?
It was a first! There was totally some discomfort but holy shit was it fantastic. I actually thought I was going to black out at one point.

>Holy shit. going again so soon?
That's the plan!
>>
>>20792777
You're a winner. I look forward to hearing more about your exploits.
What kinda fantasies do you have floating around in your head now?
>>
File: Picture 247.jpg (134KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 247.jpg
134KB, 1280x1024px
>>20763463
When I was 18, with my first boyfriend.
>Are you a size queen?
Nope
Probably the threesome I had while on ecstacy. It involved me literally begging for sex, and also pegging, light bdsm, and directed masturbation.
If they wanted me to, absolutely!
Yes, I do sometimes.
>Picture?
ok
>Contact?
We'll see.
>>
>>20792866
Are you from Florida?
>>
>>20792866
Redheads make for the best fuck toys
>>
>>20792866
snapchat possibly?
>>
>>20792866
could you timestamp? body shot/nudity would be a major plus

were you in a relationship when you did the threesome?
are you into power exchange or did you just sort of do these things individually?
expanding on those stories would be great, for example, which was your favorite
>>
>>20792888
Nope.
>>20792890
Is it all the passion? Or the lack of soul?
>>20792898
Nahhhh, I look awful and I'm too high to be sexy lol. Also don't have it on my phone and I'm with a roommate
>>
>>20792925
That fire like passion. And willingness.
I just love redheads.
>>
File: So Hot.jpg (6KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
So Hot.jpg
6KB, 305x165px
What a nice looking young lady
>>
>>20792925
all good...any other sort of app to keep in touch like kik or skype? I'm sure you still look fine as fuck high hahah.
>>
>>20792909
>were you in a relationship when you did the threesome?
Yes, I was actually engaged, but I broke it off a couple weeks after that.
>are you into power exchange or did you just sort of do these things individually?
I am veeeery into power exchange. During that threesome the guy was into being hurt and belittled. He was going down on me and I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his mouth harder against my clit, and I could feel his dick harden against my leg. He buried his face in me until I came to an amazing orgasm, all this while the other girl there was alternately sucking on my tits. After that he brought out a strap on and asked us to fuck him. The other girl refused, but I agreed to give it a try. Once we got the thing on and I got going, I started really getting into it. I pushed him forward more onto his elbows, and slapped his ass, and twisted his nipples until he came. I loved the power of making him do what I wanted, and using his body as I pleased.

I'm a switch though and I also enjoy more submissive roles at times.
>>
>>20788620
lol'd

The feeling is mutual. If there were fewer people with antiquated sexual attitudes, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>20791502
lol, well thank you!

>>20792845
Hopefully I'll have more exploits like this one in the near future. My sister and I really want to do this again tomorrow or Saturday, we just aren't sure if we want more people, less people, etc. Mostly the same fantasies as before really, though a couple new ones though are starting to float on through.
>>
>>20793059
Humor me. What region are you located?
>>
>>20793059
Do you have kik?
>>
>>20792866
threesome was MFM or MFF?

>>20792685
>>20792777
>>20793059
whats your throwaway email?
i hope you understand how unbelievable that sounds.

timestamp that says "gangbanged with sister?"
>>
File: me.png (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
164KB, 320x240px
>>20763463
One. Would be two, but the first one was a failed attempt.
None... yet.
Around Christmastime in 2011. I was 17.
>>Are you a size queen?
Nope.
I was dating a guy online when I was in high school, and I cheated on him with four different guys.
I don't really have any interest in anyone but my boyfriend, but if he wanted me to, I might.
I feel bad about my slutty past, but I'm not really that way anymore, so I guess it's not applicable?
>>Picture?
Alright.
>>Contact?
lol
>>
File: lennyandcarl.jpg (78KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
lennyandcarl.jpg
78KB, 655x560px
>>20793258
>How many guys have you fucked? One. >What's the sluttiest thing you've ever done? I was dating a guy online when I was in high school, and I cheated on him with four different guys.

These numbers don't add up.
>>
>>20766101
Man, I want a personal rating from you. Your opinion I would value.
>>
>>20793319
I gave three guys blowjobs, but I only kissed one of them. I gave that guy a blow job later, but only after I broke up with that guy. I didn't have penetrative sex (fuck) any of them, though.
>>
>>20793018
had you thought about any of this (pegging, power exchange, being dominant, etc.) before that night or did you start figuring it out then?
did the other girl stick around after you started pegging him? sounds like she got a little freaked out.

As a switch do you lean more dom or sub? If you were in a long term relationship would you prefer it to be with a dom or a sub? Alternatively would your ideal partner be a dom-switch or a sub-switch?
>>
>>20793059
idk how into the more fetishized side of gbs you're into or would want to get into, but I'm going to throw out a suggestion for you.

Present your little sister to them. Dress her up, have her wait in another room, when they show up have them wait in the living room and bring her out to them. If you want to go even further, bring her out in a leash or with a belt around her neck.
>>
File: gofuckyourselves.jpg (275KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
gofuckyourselves.jpg
275KB, 500x726px
0 but I'd like to use a strap-on on another girl someday
>Are you a size queen?
Not really but bigger is usually better.
Had an in going sexual relationship with my best friend's dad when I was 15.
or
Accepting money for sexual favors.
I don't know if I would.
Only when it hurts someone I care about.
>Picture?
>Contact?
None of you guys have any interesting conversation, your dicks don't turn me on, you're either dramatic doms or annoying subs, I don't feel like cam whoring because I get nothing out of it.
I'm posting because I'm bored.
>>
>>20793503
howd the relationship with the dad happen? how long did it go for? did your friend every find out?

how much money/what kind of favors/how many times have you done it?

age?
>>
>>20765931
30 girls in 12 years is no accomplishment, dude. That's like 3 a year.

Get out.
>>
>>20766991
You're not ANYWHERE near as attractive as you think you are.
>>
>>20793503
>None of you guys have any interesting conversation, your dicks don't turn me on, you're either dramatic doms or annoying subs, I don't feel like cam whoring because I get nothing out of it. I'm posting because I'm bored.

I'm here out of boredom too Is that what its like to be a femanon? That sounds obnoxious and tedious. I don't always contactfag but when I do I have more to say than cringe worthy porn, I mean yeah perves gonna perve but do most of the anons really have nothing else to offer? Granted sometimes it's boring chatter or something stupid I found online but I try.

Also anything you want to talk about, sexual or not? Insomniac reporting in.
>>
File: me-50x50.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
me-50x50.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
at least 300
>Are you a size queen?
no
3 girls in the same day, all of whom had boyfriends
i guess
no
>Picture?
pic related
>>
File: 1367833702572.jpg (453KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1367833702572.jpg
453KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>20793503
more pictures?
>>
>>20792866
Pls have a throwaway email.
>>
>>20793059
I find your story really hard to believe, still, you're by far the most interesting.

Do you have a throwaway email anon?
>>
>>20768795
Is your name Tia by any stretch?
>>
>>20793547
Juicy.
>>
I'll fill this out for my gf. She's sleeping so timestamp might have to wait. And that's if she feels like it... This was from a previous slut thread with more info (which I like a lot better tbh). The cheating questions and bareback ones need to come back for sure.

>Age
>Race
White
>Location
Indiana
>Relationship status
It's complicated
>Do you dress slutty
I wish more often :(
>Measurements
36DDD
>Age lost virginity
>Guys fucked
>Dicks sucked
>Guys barebacked
>Guys eaten your pussy
>Guys fucked your ass
>Girls Kissed
>Pussies eaten
>Girls eaten your pussy
>Threesomes
>Foursomes
>Gangbangs
>Double penetrations
only with toys
>One-night stands
>Most guys fucked in one day
>Guys got to cum in mouth
>Guys got to cum in pussy
>Guys got to cum in ass
>Oldest guy fucked
>Youngest guy fucked
>Like anal
yes
>Like swallow cum
eh, if it tastes good
>Ever had a guy cum on your face?
yes
>Ever had sex in public?
no
>Ever fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
yes
>Ever cheated?
not sexually
>>
>>20793921
>Ever knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
yes, on two. one i didn't know til after though and we just messed around.
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor?
yes
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
no
>Losing virginity moment? Details
raped by my best guy friend
>Sluttiest moment? Details
1) i'm in a cuckold relationship with my its complicated situation. he watched me fuck a hispanic guy two weeks ago. Fucked him bareback and my guy took vids of me doing it.
2) Went to strip club with my ex-guy and got eaten out. And got her number ;)
3) skyped a guy and got him off while my bf was in the room.
>Any regrets?
some
>Favorite sex position?
idk. tossup between cowgirl and doggy.
>Are you a size queen?
average and a little longer is best.
>Where do you prefer a guy to cum?
tits
>Most prominent fetishes?
anal, sub-domme (like to switch), and cuckold.
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm?
kinda in the middle
>How do you prefer sex, rough or gentle or whatever?
gently rough
>What would you never do?
scat, bestiality.
>When and how you came to terms with being a slut?
probably the first time i cucked my ex-guy and how often i got off on kikking random guys while i was with him.
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut?
secret
>Been raped?
yes
>Have rape fantasies?
yes
>Experience with anything incestuous?
no
>Something you love about sex?
getting anyone off
>Something you hate about sex?
body odor
>Kinkiest thing done?
cuckolding
>>
File: IMG_1432.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1432.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>20793924
>Kinkiest fantasy?
pegging a guy while getting fucked, as a girl licks me from underneath.
>Are you a camwhore/exhibitionist?
i've been known to chaturbate
>Last slutty thing you did?
cuckolding and let my ex record
>Feel bad for being a slut?
not really
>Contact info?
[email protected]
>Post pic?
eh why not.
>>
File: GangBangWithSis.jpg (300KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
GangBangWithSis.jpg
300KB, 480x640px
>>20793199
Ugh, too early to be up. Hope this works well enough,

For everyone else I'll be on again in couple hours, I need more sleep.
>>
>>20794081
Between this and your last time stamp it works for me. Now cuddle up and get some rest love, it's what the day after Thanksgiving was created for. Well sleep and shopping.
>>
>>20794081
That's sort of depressing.
>>
>>20767026
So you are still around, I missed seeing pictures of your beautiful self. I'll keep a look out for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 456x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 456x960px
>Are you a size queen?
Yes
Not sure. I guess either a) fucked three guys in a frat house basement as part of sorority initiation or b) got paid $300 to fuck some guy I had never met before
I guess?
No
>Picture?
Yes
>Contact?
[email protected]

22 f nj
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 331x319px
>>20763463
>now with less autism
>>20763782
>second reply is an autistic /pol/ virgin
>>20764854
>another /pol/ autist
>>20765670
>another

well at least you tried, op.
>>
>>20794308
No wonder you're a slut look at you fugly hoe
>>
>>20792866
This isn't slutty.
>>
Why do white girls have to do this shit...
>>
>>20793503
>None of you guys have any interesting conversation, your dicks don't turn me on, you're either dramatic doms or annoying subs, I don't feel like cam whoring because I get nothing out of it.

I loled. 4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>20794308

Who wears jewelry to a football game? You're one of those types who has to wear a pants suit to go to the post office.
>>
0 unless you count a trans girl.

8 including trans girl

Got my ex to help seduce her little sister and fucked her while my ex participated.

I wouldn't fuck a girl in front of her boyfriend but I've fucked a few girls who had boyfriends.

I used to be really manipulative and there wasn't much I wouldn't do to get sex. I often got with girls I could easily manipulate and brainwash. I feel bad about a lot of things I've done, so I only do nsa sex now

>Contact?
Give me your skype and I'll add you.
>>
>>20794341
this chick is a hard act to follow >>20789635
nothing else could possibly be sluttier.
>>
>>20794342
yes how dare white women enjoy sex

they should all be pure virginal maidens until their wedding night! just as jesus intended.
>>
>>20794395
Just... I mean I like sluts. But a gangbang at 18 with naggers? It's kinda demoralizing.
>>
>>20794434
Does it make you feel threatened?
>>
>>20794434
>demoralizing
I think you mispelled fucking hot.
>>
>>20794444
No. Just a little put off.
>>
>>20793180
No but if people really want I can make one.

>>20793387
That does sort of sound fun but it'd totally have to be up to my sister. I'm not sure if we're really at that stage quite yet.

>>20793734
No but like with kik I'll make one if people want.

>>20794091
Sleep just isn't happening this mornin' it looks like.

>>20794106
Why?

>>20794384
>nothing else could possibly be sluttier.
I'd say this girl >>20765752 was sluttier.
>>
>>20794459
I think upon reflection it's probably the craziest fantasy I've ever heard on here. As a white guy it feels a little demoralising. Partly because you are so young and fairly normal?
>>
>>20794459
make a skype while you're at it? :P
>>
>>20794468
ID change. Dynamic IP
>>
>>20794449
Why? Because you feel like you couldn't satisfy her? Sounds like you're insecure.
>>
>>20794525
Dude. All men are insecure to varying degrees, its actually worse if you're packing a moderately big dick because you realise that it actually matters after sleeping with a few girls.

There's always the fear there's someone bigger or more masculine I suppose.
>>
>>20794459

make a kik please :)
>>
>>20794449
you're not going to be marrying this chick anyway so who gives a fuck. you don't even know her. let people have fun.
would you really turn down a gangbang with 5 girls of whatever race you prefer?
double standards are gay.
>>
>>20794308
I'm thinking this might just be a a setup ...
>>
>>20794308
>>20794607
yeah. clearly a personal army attempt.

i mean who even uses aim anymore? lmao
>>
>>20794589
Are you a femanon?

I'm giving a stream of consciousness here about why it's a little demoralising for me, I'm not making cast iron value judgements.
>>
>>20794643
yes, and it shouldn't be "demoralizing" for you.
it has nothing to do with you. you need to get over your insecurities or you'll never be happy.
>>
>>20794648
My friend. I have probably slept with more girls than the soc average. I'm merely vocalising how a lot of people feel as I'm bored at work, don't take it seriously.
>>
>>20794372
add londelen on skype. looking for a teacher
>>
>>20794672
so you're a hypocrite. ok
>>
>>20794308
>>20794308
>>20794308

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
>>
>>20794459
>I'd say this girl >>20765752 was sluttier.
Possibly. On the other hand, you had only had sex with four guys before you organized an orgy of strangers in your own house *and* you brought your little sister into it.
>>
>>20765752
>>20765752
more pics?
contact?
>>
>>20794459
holy shit make a kik please
>>
>>20794471
I have a skype that I use often enough that I'd rather not go through the hassle of switching from one account to another just to chat with people here every now and again.

>>20795006
Okay you have a point there although my sister sort of brought herself into it.

>>20795045
>>20794560
Turns out I already have a kik, forgot about that lol. Alright drop yours and I'll add you, I'm not going to post mine since I don't want to get too flooded.
>>
>>20795069
yayface234
>>
>>20795069

kik is snowfan1111
>>
>>20795069
Here's my throwaway. [email protected]

More curious than aroused.
>>
>>20792617
>a couple of the guys were a bit too rough and more concerned with getting themselves off than getting us off
>>20792685
>We totally plan on doing it again, ideally tomorrow or Saturday, before our parents get back.

Your parties, your rules.
Rule #1: The hostesses always come first. Hump'n'cums don't get invited back.
Rule #2: The guys chip in for a hotel room. Also for food and party favors.
>>
>>20793503
>Accepting money for sexual favors.
What are some of the things you did and for how much money? And who were these guys, friends or strangers?
>>
>>20795122

Who are you?
>>
>>20795673
More pics? Pussy shot would be great
>>
>>20794342
Western degeneracy. They have to make up for their lack of culture and self worth
>>
>>20778954
You look like a gurl I fucked in the woods when u first moved to SA
Not really important just saying a thing
>>
>>20795673
Just an interested anon.
>>
>>20789174
If you're still around. Care to chat?
>>
>>20794342
Just to make you jealous.
>>
>>20795399
Thank you, that's actually helpful.

>>20795122
Messaged!
>>
>>20796312
Thanks anon. Received and replied
>>
>>20793511
It wasn't something out of a sleazy sex novel, he was bald, a bit chubby and a total creep. Her house was like my second home and it was like that since we were 7. Her dad was divorced and her mom lived out of state with some rich guy. I didn't realize it until later but her dad was always a pedo. He never did anything emotionally damaging but he'd always ask for kisses on the lips and would take us baths/help us dress and would cop a feel on the way but he never exposed himself or anything that I know of.
I think my parents are really stupid for letting it ever happen because it could have been exponentially worse.
Anyways, my friend was staying with her mom over the summer but my parents didn't know that so I would stay at his house because he let me get away with pretty much anything (stay out late, buy me alcohol, etc) and after getting home late after a party, he asked if I wanted to sleep with him and in my half drunken-horny mood, I accepted and I don't know if he seduced me or I seduced him but I eventually fucked him that night, the next morning and most of the weekend. He bought me shit and I kept having sex with him for about 8 months. No one found out except for my last bf,who I confessed it to.

And I'm 19.
>>
>>20795579
Farthest I've gone is letting a guy lose his virginity to me for $600. He was a guy I went to school with at the time. I was 17, he was 15.
>>
>>20796312
Glad to be of service. Only wish I could join in.
[email protected]
>>
>>20793026

Nah you're not any better than the rest of us you're just broken. Probably trying to fill a void or relive childhood sexual trauma.
>>
>>20797281
More pics pls?

So you basically just fucked him so he'd give you shit?

Did you stop? Sounds like you could have gotten mad bank out of him

Random side note but any group sex?
>>
File: EXCITE!.png (320KB, 533x426px) Image search: [Google]
EXCITE!.png
320KB, 533x426px
None
>Are you a size queen?
Nope
Recently had anal in public
Nope
There are other people better suited for the title, I'm fairly mild.
>Picture?
posted
>Contact?
Nope
>>
>>20794342

Feminism

>>20794944

The irony of this post
>>
>>20794372
>londelen
[email protected]
>>
>>20797281
that's a long, patient, spider, that man. interesting that it worked out.

>>20797301
were you a virgin too?
>>
12ish
>Are you a size queen?
n/a. 4" dick
3 of my partners have been my friends girlfriends, and their boyfriends knew about it but they needed a favor so they sent me their girls.
yep, already did, above.
no, gotta do what i gotta do.
>Picture?
nay
>Contact?
never
>>
>>20798073
No, I lost it at 14 to a guy I was dating since we were 12.
>>
>>20793503
>>20798936
>>20797301
was that the only time you've done things for money? besides the dad who kinda gave you money/favors.

was the sex good or were you just doing it for the benefits with the dad?
>>
ITT: Guys posing as girls posting fake stories and other significantly more retarded guys begging for pictures/more fake stories.
>>
Can't greentext so fuck you.

I'm about 6.5"
had intercourse
no
I'm not a slut :(
>>
File: Obrango.gif (1MB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
Obrango.gif
1MB, 400x317px
>>20799093
You're not wrong
>>
>>20799093
I'd say a large portion are.

But i've met plenty of girls through these that turned out to be real (and hot). i've cammed with a couple, and met (and banged) one.
>>
File: for you.jpg (137KB, 687x608px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
137KB, 687x608px
Stop counting, but over 20 now
Still able to count :( 3
19th Birthday, with a broken leg, with my fianceé on holiday
>Are you a size queen?
Nah, I'm only like 4'10", anything too big just hurts
Well, I'm not sure what single point to say, but about 2 years ago, me and my husband got into "Hotwifing" (Its kinda like cuckolding, but without any of the humiliation aspect). So since then, had a fair few threesomes, been to a swingers club where I was watched being fucked by a fair few guys. Afterwards, this woman in her 40s made me her bitch for about an hour and gave me a load of forced orgasms past the point of soreness.
Yes, and do. xxx The turn on of being taken out on a date while my husband is working nights, and then sending him pics/texts/vids of me playing with other guys. Getting him so worked up to the point where he sees me the next morning and pounds the fuck out of me. Bliss xxx
Nope, although I keep it very much a secret. Others don't need to know, nor would ever guess.
>Picture?
Ass pic
>Contact?
[email protected]
>>
>>20795069
rewqggg
Love hearing stories like yours. I have a fairly fun mind too.
>>
We were supposed to keep count? I didn't but I would put the number anywhere between 150 and 200.
More than a dozen.
11 years old.
>Are you a size queen?
Not really, but I do like big dicks when I get them.
I've been in a gangbang, had a number of threesomes, had sex for money, and I've fucked a man old enough to be my grandfather.. Take your pick.
If he was into it.
Not in the least.
>Picture?
No.
>>
>>20795069
I know its a long shot, but add kcad56 if you want to skype some time
>>
>>20783481
>fucked a girl for 4 days (litteraly)

lmaoooo
>>
>>20799197
definitely possible. i had an ex who's been with at least 100 guys, she started crying trying to name them all. there was video of her getting banged by two dudes in the woods at 15, and she got even sluttier when she started doing hard drugs. not sure if anyone's topped her yet
>>
>>20799891
illinois? you might be my ex!
>>
Kik is justinacse. Hopefully you see this I know I'm late to the convo
>>
>>20800543
pics?
>>
File: image1.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Uhm, lost count but I think its around 20.
three.
when I was fifteen.
>Are you a size queen?
Not really, the harder the better imo.
fucked my boyfriend then fucked a friend of ours a few minutes later.
I dont think so, but maybe.
Nope.
>Picture?
My ass taken by a current hook up.
>Contact?
Meh.
>>
>>20800843
body pic?
age?
>>
File: image1 (1).jpg (499KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).jpg
499KB, 720x960px
>>20800853
twentyyyyy.
>>
>>20800897
how many times have you fucked or sucked multiple guys in one night?

ever threesome?

anal?

skype/kik?
>>
>>20795069
You still with us? Please message me. Guerillamail deletes after one hour, if you wrote yesterday it was lost.
<[email protected]>
>>
>>20800991
I am! I just messaged you.
>>
>>20799716
Thanks. Just messaged you as well.
>>
>>20801269
add me too? kik is woodbrick
>>
>>20795069
add my kik please?
oceanblew1212
>>
>>20801352
>>20801395
Done
>>
>>20801449
hate to contactfag but can you pIease add irontarkus23?
>>
Would love to get added on kik too. HCSquall
>>
>>20797301
>>20793503
>Only when it hurts someone I care about.
Give an example or two of it hurting someone
>>
ummm... somewhere between 110 and 130
>Are you a size queen?
n/a Male, 9"
Fucked a girl for percocet or joined the mile high club with an Iranian milf on a flight home from europe where I was staying with my gf.
I have been a bull several times.
Kinda... been trying to tone it down because it gets really lonely.
>Picture?
Maybe
>Contact?
kik: binarydata
>>
Don't know how to link this to you but could you add my kik too - Justinacse
You are going to have a lot of new friends haha
>>
>>20767026
Women with curves rule the world and deserve all the big thick cock they can get. They can have mine anytime. I hate a stick figure bitch. I break them way too easily.
>>
>>20767026
eh, fat? Just looking objectively, I'd say that's a gross overstatement. You're thick in all the right places from what I can see... I'm 6'6, 235, and 9"... it's impossible for me to enjoy sex with the super skinny girls because they get hurt way too easily. If you like, add me on kik: binarydata
>>
>>20800814
no pics on this machine. her initials are DS, i know she's been put on /b/ before
>>
>>20801804
that really doesn't help at all.

just go on facebook and post her pics.
>>
>>20801234
All I got was spam. Damn!
Try again?
>>
>>20763463
Zee roh
>Are you a size queen?
Ennay
Slept with plenty of girls in the same night as meeting them.

Fucked a stripper once.

Fucking a kinda married girl right now. I'm separated myself.
No interest in such endeavors
When I first got separated I felt guilty as fuck about sleeping with other women because I still loved my wife. Now, not at all. I love sluts.
>Picture?
Kek
>Contact?
No thanks, just felt like contributing.
>>
>>20801804
if she were put on /b/, then you can post her pics.
>>
>>20797730

Yeah, and blacks are lazy and like to eat chicken.
Cool understanding of the world bro.
>>
>>20788699
where is your pic? :)
>>20792866
damn u`re so hot
>>20799583
nice ass
>>20800843
moooore :3
>>
do you guys think when girls lose their virginity fairly young (14-15) it sorta messes them up later on because they were too young? I feel like a lot of sluts or girls with self esteem issues in general lost it early.
>>
>>20804456
Welcome to the 20th/21st century. Women are losing their virginity pretty consistently early.

However, I feel it's prudent to point out the number of women in this thread alone who lost it later than that. I don't think virginity has anything to do with it overall (though exceptions certainly exist), rather than perhaps the way it was lost, or the way the person in question viewed sex growing up.

I don't know if "messes them up" is all that fair either. Some women just embrace their sexuality, and fucking own it.

Think of it this way: Do you like getting laid? Be thankful we're not in some puritanical dystopia where women are taught to fear their own bodies as well as ours.
>>
>>20804456
I think girls who lose it early just happen to be usually skinny and pretty and likely popular/confident with themselves.

i don't think the act of having sex at age 14 makes someone more likely to be a slut at age 21.
>>
File: WP_20140921_001.jpg (256KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140921_001.jpg
256KB, 720x1280px
>>20763463
> 8 guys
> 3 girls? Not sure what counts there
> 15
> Oh yes
> I don't really consider the things I do slutty anymore. It's just natural. I guess meeting a guy I met here on the premise that he would rape me was kinda slutty
> No bad feels
> kik me. If I don't respond after awhile please give up
>>
>>20804908
Well hello there. Your kik is..?
>>
>>20804908
Oh yeah my username is sparx888 I'm not that big of an airhead. Just tired.
>>
>>20804908
timestamp? what's your kik?
>>
>>20804908
kik is irontarkus23
>>
>Are you a size queen?
Naw.. 7 -7.5inches is preferred. Above 8 hurts.
as long as it's at least 6.5" idc
Umm, threesomes with 2 guys?? sorry I'm boring lolz
yup if the situation was there idc haha
Slut? Naw... A slut will sleep with anything :3
>Picture?
Naw..
>Contact?
lolz no chance
>>
>>20805035
tell us about the threesome.

post pic/contact.
>>
>>20805042
lolz I'm not posting pic or contact
thirsty boys hushhh..
The threesomes were nothing crazy
>>
>>20805058
>posts in a slut thread
>calls out response asking about your post as thirsty

yeah i get off to this stuff. as do others. isn't that the whole point of these?

if you're fat, just say so. there's plenty of guys into that.
>>
>>20804908
Holy shit, you look just like someone I went to high school with
Mind sharing your initials...?
>>
>>20805165
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>20804501
Well I know that girls are losing it earlier. I'm just wondering if that's a good thing good or not. I feel like at that age and even well into their teens, girls are often too immature and there's a greater risk for "damage." It's pretty easy to emotionally scar a girl with sex. And where is the line drawn? At age 13 it's considered rape yet by 14 it's her choice all of a sudden. Girls that age are already dealing with self esteem issues amongst peers and finding themselves and whatnot. Throw in sex to the mix and it could can potentially make things worse. I don't think girls that age really have the capacity to "embrace their sexuality." That seems more like something a woman would do when they're more comfortable with themselves.

I'm not condemning being a slut in any way. I mean if they are really okay with it and themselves then that's fine. There just seems to be negative connotations and usually deep issues associated with it and I think for good reason. I've known a few "sluts" and they were definitely not proud of it.

And as far as getting laid, of course I do. Are you saying the existence of sluts is better for men?
>>
>>20800545
Nope, not your ex.
>>
>>20801449
Just came across this whole conversationg and figured why the hell not. I'm chatty and would love to hear more or discuss ideas.
Kik: Justaglover
>>
File: image.jpg (451KB, 1261x1248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 1261x1248px
>years old
1, no penetration tho.
>Are you a size queen?
My cock is really tiny
I had a six months relationship with a woman five years older then me. All the sex was some kind of drunk rape in public places after fancy dinner she paid for. In the while I've cheated on her a lot and she left his almost husband.
Nope.
I'm still friend with all my ex. The bad thing is that lately I'm only attracted to other sluts.
>>
>>20805127
lolz fat.
haha you are thirsty though
why would I want to give my pic and contact out to a stranger?
I wrote it because it was asked, not to post my nudes to basement dwellers...
>>
feel when no whore gf
>>
>>20806718
pic means a body/face pic. not a nude.
contact is to hear more stories.
>>
>>20801449
lol. Congratulations on become a thread celebrity :)
>>
>>20791441
damn. add me on kik: rotzo.chinaski
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 612x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 612x307px
Slut boobs posted
>>
>>20773478
pics plz
>>
File: NtuZXGX[1].jpg (431KB, 1000x2164px) Image search: [Google]
NtuZXGX[1].jpg
431KB, 1000x2164px
Good goyim
>>
Slutty girls and guys. How do you usually dress?

Do you wear different things depending on if you plan to hook up with someone or not?
>>
>Are you a size queen?
No.
Gave head a couple times to a 30 something year old ginger.
topkek, no, and I don't want to
I am not one, I just like to post for giggles
>Picture?
>Contact?
>>
>>20766101
Sup katie
>>
File: 1112141535a (2).jpg (310KB, 1048x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1112141535a (2).jpg
310KB, 1048x1067px
>>20763463

>Are you a size queen?
It depends. If it feels really good, then size doesn't matter. But. I. Have. To. Be. Able. To. Feel. It.

So many to choose from. I've been in a number of three somes, one orgy. I suppose when I was younger, I sucked off my friend's brother then proceeded to kiss said brother and told him about what I had done. That was pretty funny.

I suppose so. If they wanted me to.

Eh, not really. I love sex too much. I just enjoy the fantasy of learning what it's like to be with a new person. Is it going to be amazing or are they going to be like a fish flailing around on top of me? (And yes, it has happened. Twice.) And mostly I love the feeling you get beforehand when it gets all steamy and you're both all worked up. Ugh. The best.

>Picture?
Yeah, sure.

>Contact?
If you live in the 712/402 area code, let me know I guess.
>>
>>20812115

Yum, welcome to the thread!

Gotta agree, those moments just before are great. Hands roaming all over each other, and that moment you first feel that quickly hardening bulge, knowing exactly where that's going to be in mere moments. So good!
>>
>>20812115
damn hon what a tight sweet pussy
so if you don't mind I'd Iove to hear some 3some or orgy stories
>>
>>20812115
omahafag???

kik/throwaway plz
>>
>>20812115
are you willing to take a guys virginity
>>
>>20812115
aaaaaaaand shes gone. never find anyone from the 402, let alone a female...
>>
>>20812115
From Chicago, but I'm not sure that counts as close to you..
>>
>>20812115

ha! 712, here. never thought i'd see a slut from here on 4chan :). i'm a bit a man slut myself. let's fuck. post contact and i'll send you something to easily identify myself
>>
>Tfw no slut around to take my virginity.
Life is suffering.
>>
>>20812370
You probably just aren't looking hard enough.
>>
6am and bored here. Anyone fancy a chat? kik: Theminifox
>>
>>20812392
Just downloaded kik.

Do I have to put my irl name and face. I don't want my irl identity asociated with this site.
>>
>>20812419

Nah, just make some throwaway details. :)
>>
>>20812455
K I'm now one of probably several guys messaging your hot ass.
>>
>>20812115
>>20812419
if you two are the same.. kik me. 402fag

omahan402
>>
>>20812511
Nah the person who just dled kik is a guy.

Theminifox is a girl though.

712 slut hasn't mentioned kik sadly.
>>
>>20812115
I'm near 402. I guarantee you've never met anyone like me before :) skype/kik dzhezus
>>
>>20793921
Nwi?
>>
>>20814675
yes
>>
>>20814820
see:
>>20795122

I'd be interested in learning more.
>>
>>20812115
damn dont u have snapchat? ;3
>>
>>20782959
>I have a 7" penis, and it's the biggest thing 90% of the girls I fuck have come across.

Stop going to kindergartens to pull?
>>
>>20792866
Felicity?
>>
>>20807633
>Women Who Have More Non-Marital Sexual Partners Are More Likely To Be Infected With Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Well no fucking shit, Sherlock.
>>
>>20812370
>>20812388
Or you're just like me and have standards.
All the sluts in my area are 4.5 and below.

Fuck that. I'll just hold out for drunk bitches, thanks.
>>
>White "people"
>>
File: 1415727082619.jpg (60KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1415727082619.jpg
60KB, 960x640px
>>20763463
who is this? i must know!
>>
>years old
2 -- 1 anal, 1 frotting/jousting, etc.
40? About 10-15 anal. Many of the 40 are sex workers of some kind. Two-thirds of the remaining are CL/online, etc. fucks. The remaining one-third were more personal.
>Are you a size queen?
My cock is about average, leaning to above-average
Frequented legal brothels over the last 2-3 years every fortnight (on average). The most sluttiest thing was 1) to bring one (of many) trusted perverted friends and paid extra to gangbang/double up on girls wanting to make extra from their own volition. And 2) filming some of my fucks for personal use. Consensually, of course.
Not too sure on the terminology. Whatever "I'd be happy to fuck someone else's wife/girl in front of their husband/bf" translates to.
Sometimes. Especially when the risk/thoughts of STD's etc. are involved -- absolutely with non-tested (online, etc) partners. But the key is to play it smart and don't be an asshole about it.
>picture
On request.
>contact?
If you live in Melbourne, get in touch.
>>
>>20818139
brothels are legal in australia?
>>
>years old
>Are you a size queen?
I'm 6.5
Was good friends with this girl and guy who were dating at the time. Boyfriend gave her a free pass to fuck someone cause she wanted rougher sex. I gave her what she wanted behind his back multiple times. Friendship ruined and never talked to her again.
Would bull.
Kinda. I wish I could talk to a girl without thinking about putting my cock in her mouth.
>picture
On request maybe
>contact
Only If you live in New England.
>>
File: Prostitution_in_Australia.png (4KB, 334x256px) Image search: [Google]
Prostitution_in_Australia.png
4KB, 334x256px
>>20818223
The regulated ones that are worth their salt, yes.
Green: In NSW, VIC, and QLD. (aka: the populated city/urbanized areas)
>>
File: IMG_98458344788948.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_98458344788948.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
Seriously upwards of 70
>Are you a size queen?
Who isn't?
My entire sex life. Been gang banged multiple times by age 14 and fucked men at least 15 years older than me.
I have.
Fuck no. I love it.
>Contact?
Not a chance.
>>
>>20812392

Last night's Kik chats were a lot of fun. Anyone want to chat again?

It's 6am again. :D

Kik: Theminifox
>>
>>20795069
dasanisucks is my Kik, please drop me a line
>>
>>20818492
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>20819133
That was fucking 3 days ago you autist.
>>
>>20818492

You really should just kill yourself you fucking walking ugly virus.

Sincerely,

/pol/
>>
What the fuck is with all these autistic /pol/fags or /b/tards trying to be as fucking beta as possible to get someones kik so they can attempt to talk her into sending nudes. I am seriously wondering if these faggots are that autistic.
>>
>>20821132

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

They are that autistic.
>>
>>20814676
Kik me?

thisworks2424
>>
>>20821196
Dude seriously fuck off. You are the autism that is destroying these threads. If I was a mod I would give you a permaban for that shit.
>>
>>20783271
Appearantly they do...or...they're from /b...or...were you being rhetorical anon? Either...or... l love your comment.
>>
>>20818492
not even remotely believable

>>20821204
no one cares. gtfo. you're not a bad ass. let anon do what they want as long as they don't scare away wins for the public (ie doxxing bullshit)
>>
>>20794323
>being a cuck is a myth
>>
>>20821204
Uh how?

"Post your kik and I'll add you."
"Sure, here it is"

It's not just about "beta nude getting" it's also fun to just chat. But any nudes gotten are much more arousing than any porn you could ever watch, but you wouldn't know that would you?

90% of the time I just chat with the girl and don't ask for nudes because I like talking to other people, you never know who you're gonna connect with.

I swear people who call other people betas or fags are just projecting their own insecurities. So why don't you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>20812115
lmao, i live about 40 minutes away from 712/402
>>
>>20788916
i lol'd..HARD
>>
>>20789927
damn bro. That's cold as fuuu
>>
>>20800897
I know that ass. Hey ste.
>>
>>20818492
Cool story, faker!

(Now the pedobear side of me wishes to lrn more about this...sex life @ 14)
>>
>>20818405
I am confused. Please explain this all?
>>
File: hhi.jpg (90KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
hhi.jpg
90KB, 1000x750px
recently i lost count... 25+
>Are you a size queen?
no
either getting paid for sex, or fucking lots of guys in one day, or a number of other things i hate this question
fuck yeah if i wasnt such a horny slut
yeah a lil
>Picture? heres a shitty one
>Contact?
maybe,

>>20818492
lmao is that ericka comacho (underage as hell)
>>
>>20822747
You have a cute butt.
Now I will close this tab because I really don't feel like watching people beg for your contact or say you're a cancerous blight on humanity.
>>
>>20822759
hey thank you :^) the pic dont even do it justice
>>
>>20822770
Post in one of the camwhore threads some time then! I can give you lots of requests to see your butt in all it's glory without worrying about a /pol/tards and thirsty retards
>>
>>20822747
cute butt, should try the cuckold thing and get fucked by others in the meanwhile?
>>
>>20822747
where's your favorite place for guys to cum?
>>
>>20822776
maybe ;_; i never post on /soc anymore..
>>20822778
im not even responding to this
>>20822797
my little titties, ass
>>
>>20822811
It'll be fun, I promise.

>little titties
Even better. small boobs with a nice butt = god tier. Try /sbt/.
>>
>>20776973
you lethargy?
>>
>>20822817
ive posted there a few times
>>
>>20822825
really? Huh. That's my favorite thread and I think I would've remembered. You should refresh my memory, hueheu
>>
>>20822747
What do you like best about being a slut?
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.