[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /soc/ This is my first time ever posting on this board.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: me.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
Alright, /soc/

This is my first time ever posting on this board. Lately I have just had an overwhelming sense to KNOW if I am actually attractive or not. It becomes so tiring to be in the middle all the time, like sometimes I look in the mirror and I feel awesome and look good, other times I don't even see a human face, it looks like fucking Quasimodo. I used that facial beauty test and it gave me 8.6/10 but I'm not feeling it. I wasn't sure if the whole rate me thing is allowed on /soc/ but I assume it is. So, rate me?
>>
>>20651899
Bitches aren't cutting their arms for you but you're not hideous. Change the hair ditch the mustache
>>
>>20651899
face is good, hair is awful. Get a haircut and keep your face clean shaven. The little pubes you're growing on your face ar enot good. You have the potential to be very attractive if you put the effort in though
>>
>>20651979
>>20651999
my hair gets extremely curly when it's short. Like fucking zuckerberg curly. I look like a total jew. I never know what to do with my hair, it fucking sucks. and i just havent shaved, I usually am clean shaven.
>>
>>20652010
Nothing wrong with curly hair. I'm letting you know though that it is not a good haircut as it currently is.
>>
>>20652010
Dude you kinda look like Michael Cera
>>
File: me.jpg (354KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
354KB, 960x1280px
>>20652095
Yeah, lol, I get that sometimes, especially when my hair is shorter cause it curls up almost like his. For some reason a lot of people tell me I look like Andy Sanberg too from SNL.

Here's me just now after I shaved. What should I do with my hair?? I will try to find a pic when I had shorter hair.
>>
Buzz your hair, go a little longer on top and put some shit in it to get it under control. Stop doing that dead-ass stare because it's creepy.

How old are you? 19?

And how are your teeth? I'm going to guess they're jacked since you haven't shown them, but lets see.
>>
>>20652128
Nice you give off a younger cooler vibe now IMO
>>
>>20652190
I'm 20, teeth are pretty good IMO. Could u post a pic of the hairstyle you're talkin about to give me a visual.

Sorry for the stare, I'm from /b/. Pic incoming, sorry im uploading them from a shitty iphone
>>
File: me.jpg (394KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
394KB, 960x1280px
>>20652256
Here we are, with teeth showing.
>>
>>20652273
Well your teeth are in great shape so that's working for you too
>>
>>20652273
great smile man. Looks like one of your best features
>>
>>20652295
>>20652285
Thanks guys!
Suggestions for my mophead?
>>
>>20652320
I'm thinking about it
>>
i'd say cut your hair with sprites and colour it white or just shave ur head
>>
>>20652372
I have a birthmark on my scalp, lol

with sprites? what? post a pic?
>>
>>20652128
omg dude, super pro tip: stop shaving the way your dad taught you, get a 20$ pair of trimmers and just rake it down to the light stubble, you keep yourself at baby-face and dirt-stache but don't benefit from the happy medium, and when you get those trimmers don't be afraid to go over your upper lip more often than the rest
>>
>>20652419
Ok cool, no one taught me how to shave, I taught myself lol. I didn't know I was doing it wrong.
>>
>>20652446
you weren't doing it wrong but a really clean shave only looks good when you can grow a thick 5'oclock shadow, the fact of the matter is being shaved is more aesthetically pleasing but looking like you grow zero facial hair is not, also I'd just get over the hump of pushing your hair backwards, you can't really do it right now but if you got a haircut- seems like your main problem is just your habbit of letting it hang down forward, also you look very basque just so you know, I wonder if you're O- blood type
>>
>>20652489
Maybe so, I don't know much about my geneology, nor my blood-type as I have never given blood. MY BLOOD. lol. Ok cool thanks for the advice. Do you mean push it back like how? can you post a pic? Its hard to visualize.
>>
>>20652273
Oh my goodness. You are literally so cute when you smile. You're 20, so you've still gotta hit that growth spurt in a couple years where you'll bulk out. 90 percent of dudes hit it. Your shoulders will get a little broader, etc. I'd suggest just cut your hair, or at least start styling it. Old spice makes a pretty good balm, it comes in a tub. Get a trim and mess up your hair a little, and you are seriously going to be like an 8/10. Which is great. I genuinely cant get over how cute you are when you smile. It's killing me. Smile all the time and you'll pull mad pussy.
>>
File: new me.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
new me.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>20652522
>>
Here's a nice resource http://www.capitalfm.com/photos/mens-hair/
>>
>>20652533
ha thanks :)

The real problem here is exactly how to style my hair. I have never known what to do with it, its always a mess no matter what length.
>>
>>20652553
>>20652554
ok, thanks a lot guise.
>>
>>20652522
don't fear your hairline, make others fear your hairline, no hairs on the hairline flat and forward
>>
>>20652562
i would just google some things, like "short hair for men," or hairstyles for men with narrow faces, etc. what kind of clothes do you wear? i'm gonna assume since you're a /b/tard its a lot of jeans and black hoodies
>>
>>20652604
pretty close, i wear shorts sometimes, but usually jeans, a solid color tee and a hoodie. I don't like graphic tees or with words on em. I own one pair of jean shorts that are tight on the legs but they are a little weird on me. lol.
>>
>>20652637
Yeah, just make sure you're wearing the right size shirt. A lot of guys your build go for a size or two too big and it's not flattering. I'd suggest black or white v-necks, you can just seriously buy a pack of hanes for like 10 bucks. I don't know any girls that don't find that sexy as hell. And, as always, go for dark wash jeans that fit right in the butt. They can be cheap, just make sure they're not stupid baggy. Own a couple nice button down for nice occasions, roll the sleeves to mid-forearm. Also a sexy look.
>>
You kinda look like Adrian Brody. I would say style your hair and reduce the facial hair to manly stubble and you're good
>>
>>20652683
Thanks a lot for the advice!

thanks everyone. I'm starting to feel pretty good.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.