[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it is possible for a human to breed with another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1481928475220.jpg (54KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481928475220.jpg
54KB, 576x960px
Do you think it is possible for a human to breed with another non-hominid primate?
>>
fuck you
>>
Eat a fat dick
>>
>>8544707
>>8544711
rude
>>
>>8544704
Brazil is filled with them.
>>
Science is not a place for racism you fuck
>>
Storm cuck
>>
>>8544704

Yeah, your mom did it. You're the product.
>>
>>8544718
What does my prompt have to do with racism?

Have we come to the point where talking about taxonomy is evil and waycis when you talk about greater apes but not all other forms of life?
>>
File: brazil.png (644KB, 598x379px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
644KB, 598x379px
>>8544717
Race mixing is the future.
>>
>>8544704
Yeah. Just look at these low IQ "stormcuck" screaming SJWtards
>>
>>8544731
You forgot to quit the ", stormcuck.
>>
>>8544737
ur pc is cucked sjwcuck
>>
>>8544718
cuck
>>
File: iq5[1].jpg (74KB, 580x389px) Image search: [Google]
iq5[1].jpg
74KB, 580x389px
>>8544718
>muh racist islamophibic xenophobism
>>
>>8544731
Yeah. Just look at this loq IQ "SJWtard" screaming stormcuck

See, I can be a 13 year old too!
>>
>>8544740
Not an argument.
>>8544806
Where is the superior ashkenazi jew graphic?
Did you miss that class, stormcuck?
>>
>>8544818
no amount of shitposting will change the fact that you are the dumbest mouthbreathing thing on this planet ;)
>>
>>8544821
Not an argument.
>>8544728
>taxonomy
>science
No amount of repetitions will make that true.
You have been conned stormcuck.
>>
>>8544818
>>8544827
So Ashkenazis have higher IQs but blacks don't have lower IQs? Really made me think Shlomo
>>
>>8544853
Strawcucks won't save you from the doom, stormcuck. Keep deluding yourself. >>>/8gag/
>>
>>8544858
if you're not trolling, please kill yourself my man
>>
So, is this thing actually possible or not?
>>
>>8544881
You wish we would be trolling, stormcucks.

Go back to the shithole you came from.
>>
>>8544905
>be a cuck
>call others cuck
?
>>
>>8544806
this graph looks doctored
why is the white distribution high tail so weird looking?
there are more people with IQ of 145 than 140?

also black distribution isn't normal
also, their average is no longer 85
>>
>>8544965
At least you noticed what you are doing.

Now go. >>>/8gag/
>>
>>8544974
kill yourself brainlet
>>
>>8544977
>2 buzzwords
Not an argument.
>>
>>8544707
>>8544711
Mad groids detected.
>>
>>8544818
>>8544731

You appear to be ass-mad, anon. Would a superior Jewish IQ negate the fact that other races have inferior IQ's?
>>
>>8544806
A single graph is definitely not an argument, especially out of context of the methods involved.

I mean he could have easily taken 10 black people from africa who dont speak a bit of english and compare them to 10 PhD white professors. The context is needed to make any sort of broad determination about a single and poorly labeled graph.

The research has been debunked hundreds of times over the decades, and no matter how many times it gets posted correlation is definitely not causation. And it has been specifically shown to be the case that race does not affect IQ.

But please go ahead and post your cherry-picked 3 decade old, thoroughly refuted data.

http://sites.biology.duke.edu/rausher/Kamin.pdf

Overviews the research which has readily shown the graph results to be dubious at the least.

/sci/ please start just hiding these threads, geez
>>
>>8544974
me: >>8545179 for context

The graph is definitely not doctored. The different sizes of bell curves represent the larger population of whites as compared to blacks in the US. The data is from a book called "The Bell Curve" and is not taken serious by any academic field or scientist.
>>
>>8545188
>and is not taken serious by any academic field or scientist.

for the reasons i described. I mean it is a fact that every person who breaths air eventually dies, but that doesnt mean that air kills people.

This is a large amount of the logic applied in this thread. The book is mildly more nuanced but suffers from a large number of other broad assumptions, logical fallacies, and cherry picking.
>>
>>8545177
Me again--

Although, to be fair, I could of swore I saw a thread a week or two ago about some black dude who got a Ph D. in math and became a professional football player. So these kinds of things aren't necessarily definitive, but then again, that instance could just be an outlier.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.