[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High IQ people confirmed for brainlets! The man with the world's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: christopher-langan.jpg (28KB, 339x382px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-langan.jpg
28KB, 339x382px
High IQ people confirmed for brainlets! The man with the world's highest IQ claims he often forgets things when walking from one room into another. GENIUSES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

Pic related.
>>
>>7855788
Ok source?
>>
>The man with the world's highest IQ claims he often forgets things when walking from one room into another
i remember every thought i have had in my entire life from every room that i have exited. i have a system of tricks for it but it's too complicated to type here. pm me if you're interesting in learning about it.
>>
>>7855962

It's from an interview that's on youtube.
>>
>>7855788
If he's so smart why hasn't he done a TED talk?
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>7856027
>smart
>TED talk
>>
>>7856027

moot did a TED talk.

moot.
>>
>>7856036
IQ is a shitty measure of intelligence. Only TED talks count as a measure of genius.

>>7856041
moot is smarter than Chis Langan.
>>
>>7856041
At least moot was smart enough to copy a Japanese imageboard for autistic virgins. What has Chris Langan done for autistic virgins?
>>
>>7855966
nice b8
>>
>>7855966
Do you have a Memory Palace, anon?

Aka, "Method of loci".
>>
>>7856041
how have I not heard of this
>>
>>7856085
Because you're a newfag.
>>
>>7856049
No, moot made 4chan to harvest email addresses to sell for profit.
>>
>>7856027
name one TED talk that was of any value f[math] [/math]a[math] [/math]m
>>
File: 00193.jpg (119KB, 680x906px) Image search: [Google]
00193.jpg
119KB, 680x906px
>>7855788
Occupation Intellectual
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7856049
He became a meme
>>
>>7855788
>Highest IQ
Implying anyone with a half decent IQ can't learn the strategies of taking IQ tests, and perform astronomically on every one they take.

Second, high intelligence comes with rewards, and it comes with pitfalls. It's not a stretch to suggest that some higher IQs may come at the cost of poor performance in other parts of the brain (linguistics, kinematics, short term memory )
>>
>>7856089
Don't fucking call me a newfag you newvaginacuntfag
>>
>>7855788
If only we could measure our egos. Lol.

Just to remind you, there is very little separating our DNA from a chimps. You may be smarter than other humans in some regard and perhaps in seemingly all regards. However, if you can't apply your "special" intellect to the innovation of mankind by harnessing your true potential, then your intellect is no more than the other parameters you use to merely sustain. And if you are that of which is only a sponge of absorbed knowledge, but cannot think for yourself, are you really intelligent or are you just good at trivial pursuit? Lol.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.