[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mathematics problem sums with solutions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: proof.gif (5KB, 384x181px) Image search: [Google]
proof.gif
5KB, 384x181px
Where can I find good Mathematics problem sums with solutions provided? My school always provides me with questions and answers only and have to make a long trip to visit the TA or professor whenever i need help which would have been saved if the solution was provided. Thanks for the help.
>>
Maths Quest's Maths C for Queensland year 11 and 12 have some of pic related. Particularly year 11, if I remember my high school years correctly. They were my favourite textbooks.
>>
>>7850575
I need Calc 2 shit like integration by parts and polar coordinates.
>>
>>7850567
bump
>>
>>7850567
bump again
>>
File: diff eq.jpg (86KB, 611x655px) Image search: [Google]
diff eq.jpg
86KB, 611x655px
>>7850579
My mistake, I thought you were looking for something like pic-related. I've got my old year 12 book right in front of me. The chapters are:
>1. Complex Numbers
>2. Matrices and Applications
>3. Vectors
>4. Integral Calculus and Numerical Methods
>5. Differential Equations
>6. Structures and Patterns
>7. Advanced Period Functions
>8. Advanced Exponential Functions
>9. Conics on the Cartesian and Complex Planes
>10. Parametric and Polar Equations of Conic Sections
>11. Dynamics I
>12. Dynamics II
I don't know much about Calc II as we don't have that shit in Australia but chapters 4, 5 and 12 probably have Calc II stuff in it.
>>
>>7850590
I meant pic-related as in the OP's pic, not the pic attached my post.
>>
>>7850590
Sooooo, what's the website again?
>>
>>7850594
Not a website, it's a textbook. I have a physical copy of it in front of me and a digital copy on my computer than I found on a USB on a bus. The textbook's called Maths Quest: Year 12, Maths C for Queensland by Simpson, N. P. (Nicholas Patrick)
>>
>>7850601
Do you happen to be a U of Melbourne guy?
>>
>>7850609
Nah, first year UQ undergrad. I think Maths C is called Mathematics II outside of Queensland.
>>
>>7850616
What do you think of UNSW?
Yea or meh?
>>
>>7850619
Oh woops, I typed this reply and forgot to send

I hear it's good. U of Melb is best in Aus, according to wikipedia, UNSW is second, and UQ is third.
>>
>>7850567
Singapore-Cambridge H3 mathematics past year papers by the UCLES.
>>
>>7850657
The fuck is that?
>>
>>7850657
Sounds like fun, do you have pdfs?
>>
>>7850663
its a higher maths syllabus for Singapore-based junior colleges

>>7850666
here's a sample i guess

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46774606/34469291-AJC-H3-MATH-P1#scribd
>>
>>7850567
I don't get that first equation. That would imply that

cosx + isinx = cosy + isiny for any x and y.

That is not true, right?
>>
>>7850696
It's just defining the angle and modulus of two complex numbers to be used in further examples, nothing else to look into it senpai.
>>
>>7850697
I typed senpai instead of senpai
What?
Tbqh senpai
>>
>>7850699
yes senpai
>>
>>7850699
>>7850707
idk why, F.A.M. is auto changed to senpai
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.