[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you've just found out you just 15seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: dental dam.jpg (52KB, 425x468px) Image search: [Google]
dental dam.jpg
52KB, 425x468px
What do you do if you've just found out you just 15seconds ago had unprotected sexual intercourse with someone who has an STD (let's say herpes)? Do you quickly run to the bathroom and soak your gooch in water and call the ambulance to get antibiotics or something? Surely there must be something you can do to reduce the risk of infection.

You know, just in case, I like to be prepared.
>>
I don't know the biology of it, so that missing knowledge would be a reason to wash my dick, yes.

I also know that a great bunch of girls have herpes anyway.
>>
Herpes isn't that contagious when she doesn't have blisters. Washing won't do shit, and you could take antivirals for the rest of your life to prevent outbreaks but that's retarded.
>>
Drinking anything you can that makes you piss a lot would probably help flush out your urinary tract. Other than that, I don't know, but I'm looking forward to see other answers.
>>
>>7849240
I'm so annoyed that there is no cure for herpes. Can't you just burn the infected area and kill the neurons to fry the fucking rhinovirus or something. Howcome we can't get rid of it in this day and age ?
>>
>>7849245
>herpes
>rhinovirus
Yes, set your dick on fire and you'll be cured.
>>
>>7849224
>call the ambulance
Yes. They have STD kits that prevent acute transmission of viruses and bacteria. Just say you need a ray-pee kit.
>>
>>7849243
The thing that I'm so concerned with is that STDs are pretty permanent. So either the immune system doesn't fight it or it can't. Which would mean that 1 God damned bacteria (I don't know what STDs are really) would get you infected. Assuming that I'm wondering if antibiotics could prevent it, but even then the STD might not have entered the body yet.

I also don't see why STDs would be special. Why are they incurable diseases? Most other stuff just kill us or we kill it, to my understanding.
>>
>>7849255
I meant with like the epilation laser that burns a very tiny area just enough to kill the herpes along with sacrificing a few pleasure neurons. Isn't it much better than living with fear for the rest of your life to see when your next herpes breakout is gonna come.
also fuck this, herpes can't be allowed to win this war on humanity !
>>
>>7849257
Well I guess you're in luck OP
>>
>>7849257
Thanks gotta go. ;)
No not really.
>>
>>7849265
The herpes virus lives in the neuron body which is close to the spinal cord. the neuron terminals in your dick is just the distal sprouts of their axons.

Sure you can destroy the neuronal bodies, but they never regenerate and would cause your dick to never feel anything again.

>>7849261
>Why are they incurable diseases?
They aren't, gonorrhea and syphilis which have been a historical disaster are very easily treated.
>>
>>7849279
Well doesn't the herpes virus live in a relatively small area. with precise lasering, can't you just burn the nerve endings so there's not more herpes breakout ?
Also what if you electroshock your dick, would that damage the herpes virus in any way ?
>>
>>7849224
Sorry, looks like you just got poz'd
>>
>>7849261
Because your immune system isn't infallible. It's in a constant, never ending arms race. Successful pathogens have evolved ways to subvert or sabotage the immune system.

Herpes, a virus, goes into a latent phase. It can integrate with the host cell DNA to avoid immune detection. Stress, among other things, can lead to reactivation.
>>
>>7849289
>can't you just burn the nerve endings
Yes.

>so there's not more herpes breakout ?
No, because the virus doesn't reside in just the nerve ending. Viruses typically hijack the protein producing machinery of a cell and those are nowhere near the nerve ending, you need to destroy the cell body which also destroys the host cell. Unless you have a novel form of treatment that can targe transcription-level targets.
>>
urination after risky sexual contact reduces your chances of contracting most STIs and UTIs considerably.
>>
>>7849316
How about electroshocks ? How resistent are those fuckers to high voltages ?
>>
>>7849337
>How resistent are those fuckers to high voltages ?
Relative resistance compared to their host cells is like 100%. You'll have to pump enough current to incinerate the host neuron to get to the viruses.

Your hope is that something appears out of the group of last-gen pharmaceuticals that can deal with them. If you can activate the latent viruses while applying antivirals there's a chance you can annihilate them. But you need drugs that interface pretty nicely with the cells for that to ever happen.

By 2030 probably.
>>
I fucked a girl with herpes every day for almost 2 years rawdog. I did not catch it. In fact I've had unprotected sex with over 60 women. Only ever had chlamydia once. Nothing else.
>>
>>7849353
You are making me sad with those words :( What if we give antivirial injections to the near spinal cord where they live via long ass needles ? I'm guessing the reason antibiotics don't work because they don't live near the bloodstream and they don't get effected by whatever you take for it. But if you can inject their approximate locations, can't the antivirals reach them ?
>>
>>7849376
I hope you check regularly. HIV isn't going to announce itself until it transitions into full blown AIDS,
>>
>>7849384
>What if we give antivirial injections to the near spinal cord where they live via long ass needles

Doesn't matter the drugs will reach everywhere in their injected state so localized treatment isn't really necessary.

Because there's a viral reserviour that's in a latent state. That is, their metabolic activity is virtually zero so any classic antivirals will have no effect as their modes of action are all by placing a proverbial lego under the proverbial foot of a proverbially walking virus. With no proverbial walking there's no feet to target with lego so the antivirals can only supress reactivation in the best case but will do nothing in terms of eradicating the existing reserviors.

This applies to quite a few other drugs too, if you cannot target an active metabolic pathway the drugs have no effect at all.
>>
>>7849376
>I fucked a girl with herpes every day for almost 2 years rawdog. I did not catch it

Interesting, you probably did catch it, I'd say it was really likely it what you say is true. Problem is the test isn't commonly done if you show no other symptoms (they need to access the lesion).

So how does Romeo actually get tested for proviral Herpes? Neural cell biopsy followed by PCR?
>>
hey guys i just found out i died like 15 seconds ago.

what do? can i quickly piss the death out?
>>
>>7849711
hey op
did your foreskin have any microscopic tears or whatnot on it?

chances are, yes

so u fucked
>>
>>7849279
Also those neuron bodies are in the spinal cord. Probably high risk, to laser there, you know. Unless you're injecting a monosynaptic neurotoxin directly into your dick. But does that really sound like a thing you want to do?
>>
>>7849224
HE EATS PUSSY hahahahhahaha.

ONLY BETAS EAT PUSSY
>>
>>7850678
I just checked with an electron microscope but I couldn't find my dick.
>>
>>7850723
Real men eat cute trap dick
>>
>>7850723
Eating puss makes them come back. Maybe that's not what you like to have happen because you score so poorly.
>>
>>7849245
The viruses reside in the dorsal root ganglia beside the spinal cord. Burning at that location is not desirable.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.