[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<neat>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: neat.jpg (104KB, 730x544px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
104KB, 730x544px
<neat>
>>
>>7847904
>meme scientists
and heisenberg and turing
>>
>>7847910
what is actually a "meme scientists" ?
>>
>>7847932
a scientist whose reputation is blown way out of proportion, like tesla
>>
>>7847904
>sagan,hawking,tesla,curie
>meme scientists
they are all meme scientists but they are also actual legit scientists despite the memes surrounding them .

lovelace for example is a pure meme . no actual science done compared to the actual scientists .
>>
I'm gonna hijack this thread because it's pure shit and my question might not merit a thread on its own.

So I was checking around for info on surface bacteria on produce, the effect of washing (rinsing) produce in water on the total microbial population (really hard to find any good sources here, I'd appreciate it if anybody has any), and the reasoning behind recommendations for cold/lukewarm water over hot water when rinsing produce, besides the really trivial ones.

As it happened, I came over this explanation: >If the veggie is cold and you use hot water, there is a temperature differential that is set up and water may move into the produce carrying microorganisms with it (http://www.bestfoodfacts.org/food-for-thought/food-safety-produce)

By differential I assume she just meant a temperature gradient, but I can't for the life of me understand why a temperature gradient would cause water to move into (or even out of) the produce, and I'd really like an explanation for this.
>>
>>7847938
ah, ty.
>>
Any person that prints these out and gives them to people deserves to die
>>
>>7847904
Why is Ada Lovelace even included here?
>>
>>7847904
<faggot>
>>
>>7847978
quota.

but why they didn't include any black scientists ???
>>
>>7847955
looks like someone's gonna get the turing card ;)
>>
>>7847946
> be murrican
> be afraid of tiny evil bacteria

Just cook your food to kill the bacteria you dumb shit. The rinsing temperature has nothing to do with bacteria.
>>
>>7847904
>not I'm both certain and uncertain about you until you look at me
>>
>>7847904
Here you forgot this
</neat>
>>
>>7847904
Who the fuck is Brian Cox?
>>
>>7848101
Some guitarist guy from a boyband. He likes to stand one the mountains while that camera goes panoramically between his legs, and shows the sun
>>
>>7847904
>Ada Lovelace
I want this person cult to stop
>>
>>7848435
They should rather worship someone like Emmy Noether or Maria Goeppert-Mayer, those actually made fundamental contributions.
>>
There's a real piece of shit guy I know who would eat this garbage up. He named his dog Tesla and his cat Schrodinger.

He claims to be an expert in physics and the universe but all he does is sit around and make shitty movies and complain about things.
>>
File: advice.jpg (63KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
63KB, 550x448px
>>7847904
>>
>>7847904
>Decode my heart
>The enigma was a cypher
>>
>>7847932
Well, meme-anything is something that 'spread' to you because of other people. But don't hold me to that meaning, because meme __ is a meme itself, and the memeing kind of memespewers who meme the meme meme are unlikely to know what they're talking about.
>>
>>7850589
It's completely justified ITT through.

>>7848493
Youtube movies?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.