[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs should I take if I want to be completely emotionless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
What drugs should I take if I want to be completely emotionless and apathetic?
>>
>>7845334
try heroin. I hear it works great for the apathetic side of thing

>IV or bust!
>>
Alcohol, xanax etc anxiolytics
>>
why would you want to be apathetic? you lose motivation to do anything or to interact with anyone

your best chocie for that is anti-psychotics like seroquel. they're well known for zombifying people as a side effect
>>
>>7845334
depressants usually.
>>
>>7845344
Yes, this is right.
You don't actually want to do that, though.
>>
Meth.

>>7845344
He wants to cut people's heads off without remorse.
>>
>>7845373
He doesn't want that, you dumb druggie
>>
>>7845334
all you can do is kill yourself
if you remove your positive emotions, you are still going to have a negative reaction to pain unless you are paralysed, but now you will have no reason to live so will probably top yourself over a headache so might as well cut to the chase and bypass the misery
>>
>>7845334
ketamine or any other dissociative
>>
>>7845334
Try quetiapine you'll turn into a fucking zombie while under its effects.
No emotions no feelings, neither negative nor positive.
A weird experience.
>>
Take everything you find under your kitchen sink. Please hurry.
>>
>>7845334
Cyanide.
>>
>>7845334
Why would you want depression? I hate it.
>>
>>7845334
None required. Just keep browsing /sci/ and 4chan for a few more years.
>>
>>7845334
ANything that's meant to treat depression or this >>7845666
>>
>>7845372
Yeah I'm guessing he thinks he can become le emotionless science god when really he'll just lay in bed all day because he has no motivation
>>
Benzodiazepines, Xanax works best for this purpose

>>7845544
No
>>
Seroquel at an appropriate dosage will allow you to accomplish exactly this state. I warn you though that seroquel is not a pleasant drug to endure.
>>
Just living should be enough.
>>
>>7846352
True that you will feel terrible. I knew someone that was on seroquel and just slept all day, acted stupid and smoked pot.
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1280x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1280x1365px
>>7845334
>>
>>7845334
A healthy dose of real life
>>
>>7845645
People think its cool to not feel anything, until they actually understand what not feeling anything is like.
>>
Anime
>>
>>7846627

Depression is a super-power when it first comes on. I remember being in H/S experiencing the start of it, and the apathy and escape from emotions was amazing. I could take anything, I was calm and collected in virtually any situation.

It's only after several years do these abilities get old. Forgetting what it's like to feel. This cynical and at times sociopathic approach to life certainly seems like it's missing quite a bit.
>>
Cyanide you faggot.
>>
>>7845334
dextromethorphan cough syrup
>>
>>7845544
>>7846691
these

nmda antagonists are a good model of flat affect and other schizo symptoms
>>
>>7846531
I sometimes hear about people using seroquel as a recreational drug and it makes no sense. It seriously makes you feel like shit. Well, first you sleep for a long time, then you feel like shit. But if OP wants to live like a zombie, this is the drug that will do it. My shrink once admitted to me that he kept me on a high dose of seroquel for several years just to make sure I was too fucked up to do any harm. If emotionless and apathetic is what OP wants, this will do the trick. I'd recommend against it though.
>>
>>7845538
I'm emotionless and apathetic.
It's not a good place to be. I won't suicide because I still have hope that at some point life will be worth living. Unfortunately hope is the cruelest torture devised by a wicked god. It doesn't let you accept your fate and stop struggling. As if there's some virtue in prolonging your own suffering.
We all will die and be forgotten.
I suppose I really continue to live so I can help support people that I used to care about. Habit.
I lurk 4chan for the occasional cheap laugh or interesting bit of news. A spark in the dark.
Don't come down here. It sounds good when all you have is emotional pain. But there is something worse. It's being able to remember what love and joy feel like, and not only have you lost them, you can never, ever get them back. Even when others love and care about you and all you can do is wonder why.

You don't want to know it feels like.

Forgive rambling please.
>>
>>7846688
keke
>>
>>7845666
should've been first answer
>>
>>7846783
I came here to say this. It is awful to be like this.
>>
>>7846783
I've actually been to this state of rock bottom, the worst. I eventually got over it after my first year of college. While in my in between class breaks I would lay on the grass under the trees listening to my fav chill jams, I would stare up at the sky and the trees and I began having epiphanies and how beautiful the world is, scientifically and microscopically. Slowly I recovered and now I regret all of my past wishes of wanting to die.
>>
File: 1446420205824.jpg (18KB, 410x286px) Image search: [Google]
1446420205824.jpg
18KB, 410x286px
>>7845334
speed, pure amphetamine, the good shit
>>
>>7847366
I need to warn you. It's very likely you'll relapse. Have a plan for recovery.

I had ups and downs for years, until I hit a bottom that has persisted for over a year now.

The funny thing is, it's been the most productive and successful year of my life.
I hit three lifetime milestones AND more than doubled my income. A normal person would be ecstatic.
It all means nothing to me. And it's all been an effort to make sure I leave "loved" ones well cared for when I inevitably make the call to check out permanently.
>>
>>7845334
Knowledge. Lots of it. The more addicted you get, the more apathetic you will become.
>>
>>7845334
Carbon monoxide
>>
>>7845544
I use DPH to gt to sleep and sometimes recreationally and it doesn't make me emotionless at all, in fact, it gives me major anxiety
>>
>>7847754
/thread
>>
>>7847754
That isnt a drug
>>
File: 561131555 .jpg (96KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
561131555 .jpg
96KB, 634x527px
>>7845334
Paxil
>>
>>7847859
>fucking someone on the beach
If you want to get cuts from rubbing sand on your dick and getting sand in your foreskin, go ahead.
>>
Haloperidol.
>>
>>7845334
adderall
>>
>>7845334
I dont know if I'm really apathetic, but I know my family and girlfriend see me as so.

Only drug ive ever enjoyed was adderall.
>>
>>7847861
look at this selfish prick, only thinking about his dick and not the girls vagina

this is why youre a virgin
>>
>>7848264
cont.
not depressed though, i'm content with everything in my life
>>
>>7845334
What drug should I take if I want to reverse the effects of emotionlessness and apathy?
>>
>>7845344
Is there an oposite like to be super motivated
>>
>>7848285
Probably amphetamines
>>
File: rodney.jpg (65KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
rodney.jpg
65KB, 600x601px
>>7848277
MDMA. Take it sparingly. Like, twice a year MAX at low doses. It can in fact fry your brain. Dont waste it partying. Combine it with low dose psychadelics once you have more experience.

If you can find it and confirm its real, do ketamine. Also sparingly, its addictive. Its been shown to be extrememly effective fighting depression.
>>
>>7845334
A decade or so of heavy marijuana abuse did it for me.

I am pretty much a vulcan at this point.
>>
>>7848328
I don't actually want to be motivated. I just want to be able to sit down and study efficiently and endlessly. I want to become educated but I can't work for over 20 minutes without succumbing. Is there a drug for this?
>>
>>7845334
>drugs
Those only dull the sense. Even ego death only makes one's mind empty, not their emotions. What you're essentially asking for is depression. Are you sure you wish to continue?
>>
>>7850302
>Even ego death only makes one's mind empty, not their emotions
Says someone who has never experienced it. It's the exact opposite
>>
Being emotionless is nearly impossible to do. Apathy though can be accomplished through benzos or clinical depression
>>
>>7850399
>someone who has never experienced it
Claiming to know the contents of someone's mind and/or mental history is telepathy and falls neatly under the category of NOT SCIENTIFIC: >>>/x/
>>
>>7850411
>claiming to know what telepathy is
>>>/x/
>>
>>7850416
Knowing a definition is scientific regardless of the definition being known. This is philosophy of /sci/ 101 here. Try to bait someone that isn't scientific.
>>
>>7850436
>discussing science
>on /sci/
kek. You missed another IQ thread, stage left. Or trying reading through this thread. OP is a junkie discussing his habbits, and people are either encouraging him by sharing their experience with drugs or calling him a faggot. Not one single article, study has been quoted providing information either way. Stop being such a pretentious cock fucking namefag, There is no science here
>>
>>7850447
My initial reply here was on topic. My replies to you were just bait-goading. Learn to see the difference. TIA
>>
>>7850460
What topic you cockhead? My whole reply was dissing the fucking topic, and the nonscientific replies of it
>>
>>7850467
No, what you're doing is called shitposting and pretending to act defensive while not having an actual point to defend. You can't claim to be talking about a topic without failing to talk about that topic. The act of claiming that you're talking about it means that you're no longer talking about the topic, you're talking about the fact that you're talking. The fact that you're talking has nothing to do with the topic, even if there's a post where you talked about the topic.
>>
>>7850482
the fact bla bla bla the fact bla bla im a huge cocksucker bla bla bla
>>
>>7845334
>>7845334
Prozac or any SSRI.
>>
>>7850294
Any stimulant. If your american buy 2-FA.
>>
>>7845334
Weed and anime
>>
>>7845344
That's not a side effect, it's why they use it.
>>
Any real drug (no caffeine/tabacco) for 2-3 years, everyday.
>>
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/02/09/trip-treatment

mystical experiences on psychedelics have been shown to be immensely effective at treating depression.

read the article I've linked, and you can keep researching the names mentioned in the article to know more.

also google for the happiest man in the world. hint: it's a french buddhist monk.
>>
self mind training, look inward you pussy
>>
>>7853093
what method would you advise?
>>
>>7853093
M-maybe if I think really hard I'll stop being sad, right sempai?

>>7846770
>My shrink once admitted to me that he kept me on a high dose of seroquel for several years just to make sure I was too fucked up to do any harm
That's extremely fucked up and flagrantly violates the trust of a doctor-patient relationship, if not actual standards of professional conduct. I hope you stopped seeing him then and there.
>>
>>7845337
>Alcohol
>apathetic
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.