[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we're supposed to believe we evolved from pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

So we're supposed to believe we evolved from pic related in just a couple of million years of random mutations? What
>>
>>7840733
Umm, no.
>>
>>7840733

Only your mom
>>
Go back to REEEEddit kid
>>
No faggot. Nobody is telling you to believe that.
That's not what evolution is.
Try again shitposter.
>>
>>7840733
>just a couple of million years
One of the biggest problems in the world today is the trivialization of large numbers.

People throw around words like million and billion like they're nothing.
>>
>>7840742
>That's not what evolution is.

then what is it?
>>
>>7840733
You're also supposed to have grown from about 20 micrometers to about 40 cm in the first 9 months of you life : you grew by a [math]10^4[/math] factor in less than a year.

That 10 factor in your pic is nothing.
>>
>>7840776
you cannot even prove that you were born
>>
File: 1344680901747.gif (2MB, 325x234px) Image search: [Google]
1344680901747.gif
2MB, 325x234px
>>7840801
>>
File: 1454855863043.jpg (17KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454855863043.jpg
17KB, 551x400px
>>7840776
>supposed to
I think we all know OP is the kind of person who just never learns
>>
>>7840733

get out.
>>
>>7840746
>One of the biggest problems in the world today is the trivialization of large numbers.
This, plus we didn't evolve from dinosaurs, we evolved from early primates which evolved from early mammals.
>>
>>7840746
also 150 isnt a couple
>>
>>7840815
Don't ever fucking reply to my posts again unless you have something to contribute for this thread.
>>
File: 1423935057543.jpg (68KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1423935057543.jpg
68KB, 960x945px
>>7841024
Fuck off. You're an idiot.
>>
>>7840733
Anon are you stupid? None of our ancestors are archosaurs retard.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>7840733
>>
>>7841024
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>7840733
Yes.
>>
>>7840733
>supposed to believe
/sci/ence is not about belief fgt pls
>>
>>7840750
I certainly doesn't tell us we evolved from dinosaurs.
It tells us that we have a common ancestor with dinosaurs, and that this ancestor had children, which themselves had children, and that some of them had mutations. For some, it helped them to survive longer, reproduce more, spread the mutations. Eventually, mammals appeared, survived the mass extinction due to their small size, and continued the process.
>>
File: Procynosuchus_BW.jpg (27KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Procynosuchus_BW.jpg
27KB, 800x338px
Our ancestors came to the new world as reptilian slaves, which were worked in hot, humid conditions in posterity and comfort.

Niggers were an invention of Anti-Nazi Jews who claimed over 6,000,000 of their clones died during World War 3, which was actually fought in the past.

You're a lizard, Harry.
>>
>>7840733
>just a couple of million years

Yeah, a million years go by in no time, friend.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.